All Comments on 'Daddy Can't Resist Ch. 02'

by ButterflyAngel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awful!

What a load of rubbish!

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
Yes, believable...

I can envision such happenings. There was a love and tenderness in the written words of the passionate story. Continue such tenderr feelings. Thank you.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
You're such a good "Bad" girl!

I said last time I thought you couldn't resist your Dad, now I know I'm right.

Loved the follow on chapter, now lets get into some good daddy /daughter fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love it. I love my daddy. And I have entirely given in into this love.... And it's not just love of a daughter and daddy. Now it's more then this since we had physical sexual experience. Now I lust for my daddy and my mind constantly full of the dirty things I wanna my daddy do to me and things I wanna do to my daddy and with him. As a example this story is perfect to wake up my daddy having oral sex in the morning. Butt I also wanna one day try a little bit more than sucking on his dick and balls. Yeah it's too good already and sucking each of his balls too good mmmm I wish i could have them right now as I lay before night and dream and read. Butt I also want one day do if my daddy is sleeping on his chest so his back is accessible . So I would go down kissing his back until I go really down and when I can reach his butt. I'll kiss his ass and then carefully trying not waking up him I'll open ass a little so that my tongue can slid inside to taste hiss asshole. And as I reach this hole I'll pay all my attention there first. I'm hungry for it so first time I'll be tasting it I'll work out his ass in a nice way . I hope maybe some time if I do this my daddy will help me will give me orders instructions of how he want me to lick his ass. Especially at the point when I might be obliged to slide finger inside . My daddy will feel his daughters finger in his anus. And then my tongue will slid inside my daddy's asshole and I'll spend some time licking the inside of my daddy's ass. And then my daddy will teach me how he wants it to continue whether I need to stroke his dick while my tongue still licking my daddy's asshole and he cum when my tongue still in ass. Or I finish with ass and I put his dick in my mouth horny after just licking daddy's asshole k for daddy to cum in my mouth. My morning like this would be just perfect . A very good sweet morning .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous