All Comments on 'Daddy Cop and Daughter Ch. 03'

by Lydie54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So, where's Mac?

You mention the son in one paragraph and then --- nothing. He'd be about 25 now (if he was 12 when the divorce happened and that was 13 years ago) and I would presume on his own, but unless he comes back and it becomes a threesome, there really wasn't any point of mentioning him for one paragraph and then never again.

Lydie54Lydie54over 9 years agoAuthor
patience

the son will arrive, just be patient...don't get ahead of me. ;)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Ruined it

Started out good but ruined it with the anal sex just as so many other writers do Why?

I have done some anal in my time and found that most women are not that into it and to tell the truth I don't think most males are that are not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:Started out good but ruined it with the anal sex just as so many other writers do Why?

Lemme guess. Because they disagree with you? Wow, what a concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why anal

great until the anal, ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Women do like anal!

I'm a woman who loves when my husband fucks me in any hole. Anal sex is something that must be approached slowly and once it is enjoyable to the woman she will want it as often as I do.

Obviously the women the other anonymous person mentioned have not had the positive experiences with anal sex that I have. I can tell you it was not something I ever expected to enjoy or want, but I fully enjoy it and want it often. I will tell my husband an extra big thank you because he allowed me to go slow enough to become comfortable with the feeling so I could go from pain to enjoyment.

The other anonymous person needs a new approach and method to help the women he is with fully enjoy all aspects of sex. Either that or he is just having sex with all the wrong women.

The anal sex does not ruin or detract from this story in any way, shape, or form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story so far.. would love abit more detail about the sex acts

loved what I have been reading so far but would like to suggest abit more details of how they were /are having sex.. ( more 'nasty' details.. ). Also as a woman, I don't think anal sex is bad.. My partner does me in the ass and I love it ( initially it took a little getting used to .. but I guess it is how it is initiated and done) and am able to orgasm multiple times from just anal ( no stimulation on my clit). One mistake though. if she is supposed to be shaved bare/smooth, then when he was fucking her from behind his balls would not be slapping on her pussy hair... just thought I would mention it. Looking forward to more installments..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous