All Comments on 'Daddy, Cum in Me'

by VCDC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TigersmanTigersman3 months ago

Loved this story. I wish I had had this type of relationship with my daughter, including impregnating her.

newporter56newporter562 months ago

I enjoyed it, not sure his daughter was a virgin at that age but whatever....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The most taboo act and fantasy, And so hard to resist.

My daughter has no idea how beautiful and sexy she is running around the house wearing almost nothing. I’m certain my wife can connect the dots between our daughter’s flirting and and my constant need for my wife’s pussy. Unfortunately it feels like I’m caught someplace between heaven and hell. You story could apply to thousands of fathers, We are all sinners

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gross!! Maybe speak to actual women. This is tragic. You write about women as if your only experience with them is from some dusty old playboy magazines.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Silly! "Her recently shaved pussy was inviting." NO! A RECENTLY SHAVED PUSSY IS NOTHING BUT STUBBLE, SPLINTERS, AND IS SKIN IRRITATING! Not to mention the fact that a shaved pussy on a woman at any age DAUGHTER OR NOT, looks like a nothing more than a plucked thanksgiving turkey. When they are recently shaved, last week, within the last three days, or a day ago, it's nothing but a patch of pointless and purposeless splinters. Is that SERIOUSLY what you want your readers seeing a mental image of in this "tell instead of show statement," and then rating your story on, "A RECENTLY SHAVED PUSSY" I gave it a one because that is the absolute lowest reviewers are allowed to rate it. RAZOR BURN, CHAFFED SKIN, INFECTED HAIR PIMPLES WITH STUBBLE IN THE PUSTULE. RESHAVE IT AND THAT SICK NASTY MESS BLEEDS. This could have been good {hairy, hairy trimmed, closely trimmed} story. We all know, you meant it was just an hour ago, Mabie 30 minutes ago, when you said recently shaved. You have some 40 prior stories on this site, and you don't know any better than trying to write shaved shit. Are you deliberately trying to get ratings of 1?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Prior comments, I whole heartedly agree with the shaved shit comment. Recently shaved or not, the turkey analogy is great. As far as the comment about the dad looking at his daughter walk around the house, shame on both of us and mostly me because I debate about hiding motion activated night vision cameras in my daughter's room. I would love to see her finger that thing off. I am sure she has an oversized clit and huge cunt lips like her mothers and her mom's sister's pussy. Not that I have sucked my sister in laws sexy girl cock, probed her anus with my tongue, or anything else like that. I do like them, pussies hairy and an untrimmed completely wild bush is great to play with. I have only saw hairs poking out of my daughter's bikini lines at the pool a few times, but it's the same beautiful caramel or light coffee color as her mothers and her aunt's pussy hair. I bet she tastes like her mother! Anyway, the story was written well enough, and more chapters are needed. Don't do shaved pussy. Yea this was a 1 rating but I gave it a 2.

ShivvShivv2 months ago

Such an odd story. It just felt cold. Really felt like it was written by AI. I have no idea how it's rated so high

HtslHtslabout 2 months ago

I have to agree Shivv, it feels cold. There is no passion between them. And again there is a really large penis. Why? The average size is 15cm / 6 inches.

But why do these hairy trolls have to spread their stupid thoughts again and again? If they like hair, ok. But before they talk about something, they should try it first and see, that they had no idea about shaving. I and my girlfriend shave since 20 years and we still have a very smooth skin down there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't listen to the small minded haters. They obviously don't know what they're talking about. If they shaved right there wouldn't be "splinters" and not everyone is turned off by it. I bet they'd be surprised to learn some people find a hairy bush a turn off.

But someone who downvotes a story because they don't like the tags is really asinine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous