Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to allow your daughter to talk to me like that?" Jill asked Dan, yet her tone wasn't one of anger, but rather disbelief.

Dan, picking a side, shrugged and said, "Chelsea is now the Mistress, and you and I know very well how submissive you are. So if you want to be happy, then stop resisting who you are, get your face between your daughter's legs, and eat up all that tasty cum I shot inside her sweet pussy."

Jill was doubly shocked by her husband's words, although she had to admit she always liked it whenever he took control, and back when, she'd never been able to deny Carol anything... until she could. So she looked at her daughter, then looked back at her husband and then sheepishly, wordlessly, a mixture of lust and shame, but also contentment coursing through her, she crawled across the tent to her spread-legged daughter.

"Good girl," Chelsea encouraged her, having learned from reading online stories, especially Jasmine's, that proper encouragement when a pet was obedient reinforced their complete submission.

Jill felt a rush of wetness leak into her panties at hearing that simple condescending compliment, as she reverted to her early college years, and especially to her two years of mindless obedience to her younger dominant sister... and she was now discovering her daughter had some of Carol's same irresistible mannerisms. Suddenly she found herself just a few inches from her first pussy in almost twenty years, and it looked and smelled utterly delicious.

"Go ahead, Mommy pet," Chelsea ordered, using a term she'd read many times in daughter/mother incest stories, where more times than not, the mother was the one submitting to a younger version of herself.

Jill couldn't resist any longer as she leaned forward, her lust for her daughter overriding every common sense responsibility she had, and she licked her daughter's pussy... her first pussy in two decades.

Dan let out a gasp. In what had already been the most incredibly surreal day in his life, it kept becoming more and more so.

"I told you, Daddy," Chelsea moaned, as she moved her hand to the back of her mother's head, a powerful move that either established, or added to, the hierarchy of a sexual relationship, "Mommy will be our cuckquean."

Jill had no idea what a cuckquean was, and although it sounded powerless, she didn't care. The taste of her daughter's pussy, blended with her husband's always tasty cum, was the ultimate in satisfying tastes. She lapped it up like it was her final meal, devouring the sweet nectar and addicting cum.

"You were right," Dan admitted, shaking his head in awe as he watched the hottest interaction he'd ever witnessed. Every guy wants to watch two women having lesbian sex, and likely many men with daughters would love to see their wife eating out their daughter or vice versa, but he assumed he was one of the elite few men in the entire world actually to witness it happening.

"I usually am," Chelsea moaned, her second orgasm of the evening, that had been rising when her Dad was still inside her, and then had lingered on stand-by for a few minutes, was back on the rise, as she discovered her mother was a very good cunt licker. "Mommy, you clearly haven't lost the skill of eating cunt from lack of continuing to do it."

"Thanks," Jill said mindlessly, oddly relishing the compliment, as she hadn't known if she still retained her magic tongue. Back in college she could get a girl off pretty quickly. Sometimes Carol wanted quick orgasms (bathroom stall, under a table in a restaurant, in a theatre, in a taxi, in their parents' kitchen while mom and dad were in the living room, and twice at her bachelorette party with other unknowing women chattering nearby), but other times she would dine on her for an hour or more. Carol sometimes would bring friends over to be serviced, usually two or three of them, but once her entire volleyball team, and her wildest night ever had been at a sorority party where she got off forty-seven different woman over a few hours... actually annoyed afterwards she hadn't reached a nice round fifty.

"You can fuck Mommy's ass now, if you want," Chelsea offered.

"I need a little time to recover," Dan demurred, which wasn't really true. He definitely could have slid his erect dick in his wife's asshole, yet he still had that same hole to fill for the first time in his daughter. So first things first.

"Hmmmm," Chelsea smiled, reading her dad's mind, "unless you're saving that next load for your baby girl's asshole."

"Well, Meatloaf tells us that two out of three ain't bad, but I think three out of three would be even better," Dan said, although his daughter likely wouldn't get the 70's reference.

Jill couldn't believe she was eating her daughter's pussy, and even eating her daughter's pussy with her husband's cum inside it. She couldn't believe how good she tasted and how, after denying this side of herself for almost twenty years, how liberating it was; as if the most crushing weight in the world had been lifted from her shoulders, to once again be serving between a girl's legs (her daughter replacing her sister). She should have been disgusted with herself, she'd been berating herself for twenty years because of her past incestuous indiscretions, and yet for the first time in two decades, she now felt free.

"Want to watch Daddy fuck my ass later, Mommy pet?" Chelsea asked.

The question sounded ludicrous... at first. Yet this entire situation had escalated to the shocking, the absurd, and even to the wild rather quickly, and although she'd love to have her husband's cock deep inside her asshole, the idea of watching her husband ass fuck her daughter now appeared rather intriguing. Yet, she didn't admit that. She said instead, letting her husband know for the first time she was no longer furious with him, as Chelsea let go of her head, "If I get to choose, I'd rather have your Daddy's dick deep inside my own asshole."

Chelsea lifted her mother's face by her chin, and made something crystal clear, "Jill...Mommy-pet... cuckquean... from now on, you'll only get to have Daddy's dick when I allow you to."

"Pardon?" Jill said, this assertion surprising her, even after the myriad of surprises this evening.

"In all matters sexual, I'm in charge from now on," Chelsea clarified.

"Chelsea, I don't...." Jill began to protest.

Chelsea cut her off, having briefly witnessed such protests from pets who felt they had reason to object to something she expected of them, such as Mrs. Walker's reticence earlier today, but she knew how to put a pet in her place, by not allowing her the chance to actually protest, "Stop talking before you dig yourself into a hole you won't enjoy. This isn't a negotiation. I'm now your Mistress, you're now my pet, and Daddy now gets to fuck me whenever he wants instead of you. And if he does want to fuck you on occasion, or to fuck anyone else, he'll need to ask my permission."

"Chelsea, I...." Jill once again tried to protest; this was too much.

"Again slut, you need to stop talking. Those are the new rules in this family. And you shall always abide by them, unless... you don't want to eat my cunt anymore," Chelsea dictated, knowing from experience that submissive cunt lickers, once they had sampled her delicious delicacy, couldn't resist partaking again, anytime it was offered.

In the past, Jill had performed many objectionable or humiliating tasks, following that exact same threat from her sister. The first time she ate her sister at her parents' house, or crawled under a table at a busy restaurant to service one of Carol's best friends, or wore a short, flimsy skirt with no panties out in public on a windy day, were all because she'd caved after hearing those exact same words from her sister. Each time those words had been uttered by Carol, fear went through her instantly, and she always ended up doing exactly as she was told. In the past that just meant utter obedience to her sister, yet today's version would not only entail her utter obedience to her daughter, but it would also impact her marriage, and the structure of her entire household. She was speechless.

"Should I get Dad to finish eating me?" Chelsea asked, looking down at her indecisive mom, whose facial expression was one of feeling overwhelmed.

"Chelsea, I... um..." Jill began looking up at her daughter and then down at her pussy.

"Say the words, Mommy," Chelsea said, knowing she had her mother hook, line and licker. "Say, 'yes Mistress, you own me.'"

"Say it, Jill," Dan added, deciding he'd picked the winning side, and sensing as he watched his wife succumbing to their daughter, that she was just like so many of silkstockingslover's characters... just needing a final push, or even just a gentle little nudge, to accept her true sexual desires and natural state of submission. This could turn out to be the greatest story silkstockingslover would ever write... at least from his standpoint... although no one out there would believe it was actually true.

Jill couldn't resist anymore, the last of her fragile resistance shattered, as she was verbally double teamed by her daughter and husband, "Yes, Mistress Chelsea, you own me."

"And I can fuck Daddy anytime I want?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, whenever you want," Jill answered, the idea of watching them fucking each other turning her on.

"And you will only come when I give you permission?" Chelsea continued her impromptu litany.

"Yes, Mistress," Jill reluctantly agreed, as she gave one condition, "so long as I can regularly eat your pussy."

"Agreed with pleasure, although it will usually be after Daddy fills my cunt with his cum," Chelsea clarified.

"All the better," Jill agreed, as she dove back into her daughter's pussy.

"Oh yes, Mommy pet, eat your daughter's cunt, you dirty incestuous Mommy slut," Chelsea ordered wickedly, making Dan's dick harden again, and Jill's cunt gush into her panties.

"Yes Mistress," Jill said, as she eagerly licked her daughter's cunt.

"Eat your daughter's cunt and my cum, daughter licker," Dan ordered, although daughter licker didn't sound nearly as hot as Chelsea's titles of Mother Fucker and Daddy Fucker.

"Yes, Master," Jill agreed mindlessly, using a term she had never used before.

Dan was rock hard again, and he walked over to his daughter and slid his cock in her mouth.

Chelsea began bobbing, even as her orgasm was building from her mother's amazing tongue, and from her mother's utter submission.

Jill looked up and saw her husband's dick in her daughter's mouth as she licked. Although she'd always liked his cock, she now realized she liked pussy even more... a preference she'd been denying to herself for twenty years; but following a single lick of her daughter's pussy, all those years of denial were shattered, and her inborn lust for pussy consumed her.

Dan decided to really take control, so he said, "Baby girl, get on all fours."

"You going to fuck my ass, Daddy?" Chelsea asked sexily.

"You want Daddy's dick in your asshole, baby girl?" Dan asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want your big cock in my asshole while Mommy watches," Chelsea said, as she moved away from her mom's tongue and got onto all fours.

"Eat her asshole, Jill," Dan ordered, "get it nice and wet for my cock."

Jill was so fucking horny, really wanting that big cock in her own ass, really wanting to taste the full flood of her daughter's cunt cum, yet she wanted even more to obey any order whatsoever from her Mistress or Master, no matter how otherwise objectionable she might consider it to be. She moved up to her daughter's perfect ass, spread her ass cheeks and licked her daughter's asshole. Like eating pussy, she hadn't eaten anyone's asshole in two decades, but it was something she'd done on occasion back in her prior years of submission. Her sister didn't like anything going into her own ass, although she loved fucking another girl's ass, and she did enjoy a good rimming on occasion. It was a humiliating act, which, of course, enhanced Jill's submissive nature and training.

"Yes, Mommy, eat my asshole; get it nice and lubed for Daddy's big cock," Chelsea moaned, loving the feeling of a tongue in her ass, and loving the power she now could exert over her mother.

Dan couldn't believe it. Watching his wife mindlessly obeying both him and his daughter, eating her pussy, eating her ass and declaring herself their pet was too much. He stroked his cock, as he prepared to take the third of his daughter's holes, completing this trifecta in a single day.

"Get that tongue in my ass, you dumb Mommy-slut," Chelsea ordered, continuing to humiliate her new pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Jill said, wanting from deep inside herself to obey, to be a good pet. She swirled her tongue around the sweaty rosebud, and then tried to probe her tongue inside. Knowing her husband's cock was huge and would tear this poor ass apart, even if she had taken cocks or dildos in the ass before, which she assumed she had, this tiny asshole still needed some gaping. She asked, "Mistress, may I finger your asshole and gape it for Daddy's big dick?"

"Yes, Mommy, good idea; finger fuck my asshole," Chelsea agreed, as Dan continued to watch in awe. Chelsea looked back and saw her dad watching and stroking his cock and asked, "Enjoying the show, Daddy?"

"Very much so, baby girl," he nodded, as Jill slid a finger into her daughter's ass.

"Oh yes, Mommy-pet, finger your baby girl's tight little asshole," Chelsea moaned, loving to talk as nastily as she could.

"It's such a nice asshole, Mistress," Jill said sincerely, in awe of her daughter's tight asshole.

"I bet it's a lot tighter than your well-used asshole," Chelsea said, reminding her mother of their age difference.

"Yes, your father has gaped my asshole for years with his huge cock," Jill said, looking back at her husband. "You enjoying this, honey?"

"As much as you are," Dan replied.

Jill turned back and focused on her daughter's ass as she wiggled her finger inside, beginning to gape it.

"Shove a second finger in, Mom," Chelsea ordered, wanting to get Dad's cock in her ass soon, but agreeing that some gaping would be beneficial.

"Yes, baby girl," Jill said, as she slid a second finger in, motherly preparing her daughter's asshole for the pleasure and pain of a big cock slamming into her asshole.

"Oh yes, Daddy, see? Mommy is fingering my asshole," Chelsea moaned.

"She's also getting it nice and ready for my big cock," Dan said, as he was getting a little impatient. He wanted to get to fucking that puckered asshole!

"Yes, I want your cock in my ass so bad, Daddy," Chelsea said, "the trifecta of fucking all of me in one day."

"Yes, baby girl," Dad nodded, as he moved towards her. "A cock in every hole."

"Every day, Daddy," Chelsea moaned.


"Anytime you want it," Dan agreed, before adding, "Slut Jill, crawl under your daughter and eat her cunt while I ass fuck her."

"Yes, Master," Jill said, pulling her two fingers out of her daughter's asshole, and crawling underneath her so she was looking up at her daughter's sweet pussy, but would also be able to see her husband's cock sliding in and out.

"Just slam it in my ass, Daddy, I can take it," Chelsea said, desperate to feel that big cock deep inside her asshole.

"Pound our daughter's asshole, baby," Jill agreed, as she looked up from underneath.

"You want me to fuck our daughter's ass?" Dan asked.

"Yes, baby, slam that big ass-reamer in our daughter's tight asshole," Jill urged, as she watched him place his cock between their daughter's ass cheeks.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck your daughter's ass," Chelsea agreed, ready to feel herself filled right up.

Dan couldn't resist any longer, and he slid his cock inside his daughter's tight asshole.

"Fuck, yes," Chelsea moaned, as a mixture of pleasure and pain swirled inside her.

Jill attacked her daughter's pussy, hoping the pleasure from getting her pussy licked would distract her from the unavoidable pain.

"So tight," Dan said, not having fucked an ass this tight since he'd first pounded Jill all those years ago, and even then he wasn't sure she'd been this tight.

"You're so big, Daddy," Chelsea crooned, as she became used to having something that thick spreading her ass cheeks apart.

"You'll get used to it," Dan reassured her, "your mother did."

"Oh, I love it already, Daddy," Chelsea said, knowing the pain would be temporary, and the pleasure that would follow, all-consuming and intense.

"Start slowly," Jill suggested between licks.

"Don't listen to my dumb Mom," Chelsea countermanded, feeling her dad resting against her, meaning that all eight inches were buried inside her, "my ass was made for your cock to fuck, Daddy. So fuck it like crazy!"

Jill didn't like being called dumb, but she just continued licking, her daughter's taste more addicting than caffeine.

"Oh, I'll be pounding this ass regularly," Dan promised, feeling the intense warmth as he rested deep inside her.

"You'd better," Chelsea said, as her dad began slowly to pull out.

"Nothing better than a nice ass to fuck," Dan said, as he watched his cock return to the outside world.

"I want you in all my holes, Daddy," Chelsea said.

"I think I can make that work for us," he said, sliding back into her.

Jill wondered where she would fit into all this. Sure, their sex life had diminished greatly in the past few years, but Dan had never complained, and they still had some particularly wild nights. She assumed she was the only wife in their circle of friends who willingly took it in the ass. Yet there was no way she could compete with a much more recent model of herself... with seemingly even more of a vivacious sexual appetite than she'd had at that age.

"Harder, Daddy," Chelsea moaned. "I can take it."

"You sure, baby girl?" Dan asked, knowing an ass needed a little time to get used to any serious penetration.

"Yes, Daddy, ass fuck me hard," Chelsea moaned. "Really ream my asshole!"

"Okay," Dan said, placing his hands firmly on her hips and beginning to fuck her in earnest.

"Oh yes," Chelsea screamed, as the cock reached new depths in her, causing instant waves of pleasure to surge through her.

"Fuck her asshole, Dan, fuck it good," Jill encouraged from below, while licking away.

"You like watching Daddy fuck your daughter's asshole, you dirty slut?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, I love seeing my daughter getting ass fucked by her dad's big fat cock," Jill said, trying to match her daughter's wicked tongue.

"This dick is all mine now, Mom," Chelsea clarified, as her dad slammed into her.

"Yes baby, Daddy's dick is all yours," Jill agreed, her brain by now settled into one hundred percent submissive obedience.

"I'm the woman of the household now," Chelsea continued, before adding, "at least in the bedroom."

"Yes baby girl, your Daddy needs you," Jill agreed mindlessly.

Dan couldn't believe his good fortune. Earlier today he'd felt a lot of guilt for committing incest and cheating on his wife, but now he had been liberated from that guilt, and he had the best of both worlds... a daughter he could fuck anytime he wanted, and a wife who willingly supported that fucking.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," Chelsea moaned, another orgasm rising, the deep ass fucking mixed with her mother's licking, was driving her absolutely wild.

"Come all over your mother's cunt-licking face, baby girl," Dan said a couple dozen strokes later, as the talking had stopped and the moaning increased.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm so close," Chelsea whimpered, as the fire inside her burned like an inferno.

"Come all over Mommy's face, baby girl," Jill cheered her on, dying to taste her daughter's full flood of cum.

1...345678