Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll probably scream that too, when your fat cock fills my asshole, Daddy," she said, giving his cock one more squeeze before sauntering ahead.

"Jesus Christ," he repeated as he walked behind her picturesque ass, wondering what it would be like to fuck it.

They hiked for another hour, before arriving at a great spot for a picnic, secluded and with a great view.

They were eating, when Chelsea's phone buzzed. She grabbed it and said, "It's a text from Joan."

"No way," Dan said.

"She's asking if I'm available for brunch," Chelsea smiled, "which is Joan's way of asking if I can come over and be the main course."

"Jesus Christ," Dan said, as Chelsea handed him her phone. "Crazy," he said, since that was exactly what the message said.

Chelsea took the phone back and responded, as she read out her response to her Dad: Sorry, I'm at the lake with dad. Can possibly stop by tomorrow night if I'm not too worn out.

Dan smiled, deciding to let his daughter know he had plans for her, "You may well be too worn out."

"I certainly hope so," Chelsea smiled.

They continued eating and as they were packing up, Dan's cell rang. "It's your Mom."

"Say hi for me," Chelsea said, as she crawled over to her dad and squeezed his cock.

"You're insatiable," Dan said.

"You better believe it," she said, as she attempted to fish out his cock.

"Don't," he said.

"Answer the phone," she ordered. "I need my dessert."

"Chelsea," he warned.

Ignoring such an insincere warning, Chelsea quickly had his semi-hard cock out, and then pre-emptively reached for his phone and answered it for him. "Hi, Mom."

"Jesus Christ," Dan muttered, and moaned under his breath while his daughter multi-tasked: stroking his cock while talking on the phone (which made him recall when he had ass fucked Jill while she talked to her mom about wedding plans twenty years ago).

"Yeah, we're having loads of fun," Chelsea said, stressing the word, which was such a blatant hint, and yet not one his wife would catch on to.

Dan sighed, even as he smiled at his daughter's wicked hint.

"It's been a great day so far. Dad is making sure I'm getting everything I want and need," she said, as she leaned down and licked her dad's cock head.

After a moment Chelsea said, before she took her dad's cock in her mouth again, "Oh, I think he has big plans for me tonight, although he hasn't outright said what they are."

Dan couldn't believe how brazen his daughter was being, although his wife had once been just as adventurous in her younger days, his cock yet again completely hard.

"Here, I'll give you to Daddy," Chelsea said. "I need to finish my lunch."

Dan took the phone, as his daughter resumed sucking him. "Hi, honey."

Jill said, "It sounds like things are going well."

"Yeah, it's been an adventure," Dan said.

"What have you been doing?" Jill asked.

"Today we had breakfast, went for a swim, and we're currently finishing up lunch during our hike," Dan said, all of it true.

"Did you guys stop at the waterfall?" Jill asked, that being her favourite stop along that hike.

"Yeah, we actually stopped there for a bite to eat," Dan said, which was again pretty much true.

"Great," Jill said, happy they were having so much fun... and now wishing she'd gone with them.

"You okay?" Dan asked, noticing a tone in her lone syllable. Twenty years of marriage will do that.

"Oh nothing," Jill said, but then added, "I guess I wish I would have come too."

Chelsea overheard that, and she wondered what it would be like to seduce her mom, too. The idea of cuckqueaning her was still lurking in the back of her mind.

"Well, you could have come," Dan said, although he sure was happy she hadn't.

"No, this is your special bonding time," Jill said, still thinking this was her idea.

"Well, we really are bonding," he said, feeling a little guilty at both his response, and the fact he was cheating on her multiple times... with their daughter.

"Well, that's what I want to happen," Jill said. "I need you two to be as close as you used to be."

"I think we're well on our way," Dan said, as his daughter began to really work on his cock.

Chelsea could hear her mom, and thus was really enjoying the conversation, and that she was sucking her dad's cock while it transpired.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Jill asked.

"Let Chelsea finish gobbling her meal, and then we cab finish our hike," Dan said, unable not to include the innuendo. He knew it was wrong, this was all so wrong, and yet he couldn't resist.

"Nice," Jill said. "Make sure she eats; she's been getting too skinny."

"Oh, I've been feeding her all day," Dan said. "She literally can't stop snacking."

"Make sure she gets some meat in her too, not just a bunch of starchy snacks," Jill said, like the mother she was.

"I'll be sure to do that," Dan smiled, as he enjoyed his third blow job of the day, and it was only early afternoon.

"I need to get going, I'm taking Mom out to get some groceries," Jill said.

"Okay," Dan said.

"Have fun," Jill said.

"I'm having a blast," Dan said, his third load about to erupt.

"Don't have too much fun without me," Jill teased, suddenly wishing he was at home to fuck her.

"I'll try," Dan said, trying not to come before he hung up.

"Speaking of a blast, once you get back, maybe you can find some time to do one in my asshole," Jill said wickedly.

"Oh fuck," Dan grunted, as those words were too much for him, and he did indeed blast.

"You like that idea?" Jill asked, as she moved her hand to her pussy.

"I love it," Dan said, as he spewed a third load down his daughter's throat.

"Good, so it's a plan," Jill said. "Come home early if you can, and sodomize me."

"Mom!" Chelsea gasped mockingly, after swallowing her dad's load.

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped back, horrified to realize her daughter had heard her.

"You let dad butt fuck you?" she asked, snatching the phone away from her dad, and snapping her fingers and pointing at her pussy, as she lay on her back on the blanket in her perfect world, and gazed contentedly up at the blue sky.

Dan too was mortified at the conversation's sudden detour, and yet he couldn't resist the summons to go down on his daughter again. He crawled between her legs, kept the shorts on and just pulled them aside... safer if someone (such as a certain elderly couple) happened to stroll into their secluded area.

"Chelsea, why were you listening in?" Jill asked, feeling her cheeks burn

"I was just finishing my snack, and I couldn't help overhearing you," Chelsea said. "I mean I've heard you and dad fucking before, but I never imagined you liked taking it in the ass. But don't worry, I think that's really cool!"

"Chelsea, please don't talk to me like that," Jill objected, feeling completely horrified and humiliated by having her innocent daughter hear her say what she'd said.

As her dad licked her pussy, she said, "Please don't worry, mom; I'm not judging you, just trying to process what I just learned about you two."

"Can you please give me back to your father?" Jill asked, not sure what she could possibly say to her daughter at this point.

"No, not right now," Chelsea said, "Daddy's with me this weekend so we can bond. You can have him back tomorrow, for your ass fucking... or what did you call it...to be sodomized."

"Chelsea!" Jill said, humiliated, but now getting angry at the flippant way her daughter was talking to her.

"Jill," Chelsea countered, using her mother's first name, thinking this was the perfect way to begun the cuckqueaning process she had already been pondering. "You want Daddy to hurry home, to end his dad-daughter date weekend early, so you can get ass fucked? Is that what you're saying?"

Dan felt so bad. His daughter was completely humiliating his wife. He should stand up for her. Yet instead, he just kept licking his daughter's delicious pussy.

"No Chelsea, that isn't what I meant at all," Jill defended herself. "You and your father need your special time together."

"And you're trying to upstage that by attracting all his attention to your asshole," Chelsea accused, sounding angry, when in truth she was highly amused.

"No, no, no," Jill said, tears streaming down her face. Where the fuck is Dan? Why isn't he doing anything about this? "And please don't use that language."

"Sorry, you're drawing his attention to your anus, then," Chelsea corrected, her tone dripping sarcasm.

"Please give me your father," Jill demanded.

"So you can tempt him away from me with anal sex?" Chelsea asked, as she began really grinding on her dad's face. "No, I think I'll keep Daddy for myself for the rest of the weekend."

"Chelsea, give me your father right now!" Jill demanded again.

"No, Jill," Chelsea responded firmly. "You may have my Daddy back when we return home tomorrow night, but until then he's mine." And without another word, Chelsea hung up on her mother and moaned, "Oh yes, Daddy, eat your baby girl's pussy."

Dan obeyed, even though he was feeing guilty for allowing his wife to be so humiliated by their daughter... although he was also confused by how much listening to his daughter verbally dominate his wife had turned him on.

His phone rang again, and Chelsea said, "Let it go to voice mail; we can deal with her later."

Dan knew he should answer it, there would be hell to pay later, yet the tantalizing, addicting taste of his daughter was all-consuming.

He licked.

She moaned.

And a couple minutes later Chelsea had her second orgasm of the day (and ever) from her father's expert tongue.

Once she was done coming, she said, "God, you have an amazing tongue."

"Mom is going to be so pissed," Dan said as he wiped his daughter's wetness off his face.

"I won't let her steal our daddy-daughter time from us," she said.

"But you really humiliated her," Dan pointed out.

"And you liked it."

"I did not," Dan lied.

"Yes, you did, and the way you were gasping into my cunt gave you away," Chelsea said. "It really turned you on."

"Okay, okay, you're right. But even if it did," Dan said, no point in lying, when it was obvious it had turned him on, "that doesn't mean it's right."

"Are you siding with mom?" Chelsea asked, feigning her feelings being hurt.

"No, no, no," Dan quickly said. "It's just that I love you both."

"Okay, that's fair. But what if you could have your cake and eat it too?" Chelsea asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What if you could keep letting your daughter suck your big cock whenever you wanted, eat my pussy whenever you're hungry, slide that big dick in your baby girl's ass while mom knows it's happening and makes us dinner, and you could even watch Mom eating my pussy?" Chelsea asked, the plan already formulating in her head... the seeds having already been planted in her recent altercation with her.

"What?" Dan asked, having heard his daughter's words and their resultant nasty images popping into his head, and yet not able to fathom how any of that could possibly become reality.

"If you just let me do my thing when we get home, I can have Mom not only eating my pussy, but watching you slam that big cock of yours in any of my three holes, and maybe even into Joan's, too," Chelsea asserted confidently.

"No way," Dan said, even though all of those ideas were very appealing. As wrong as all this seemed, there was no way he could return home and go back to life as before.

"Very few men or women can resist me," Chelsea pointed out, giving him her seductive smile.

"That I can believe," Dan said, as his phone began ringing again. "But your mother is on a whole different level."

"Maybe, maybe not. Is she submissive in the bedroom?" Chelsea asked, waving him away from the phone as he reached to pick it up.

"Yeah," he answered, figuring this was likely obvious to his daughter by now.

"Then she'll be an easy turn," Chelsea deduced.

"Turn," he said, a term he'd encountered in many lesbian stories... those ones being his second favorite theme, right after incest.

"Yes, as in 'I'm going to turn her into our pet,'" Chelsea said, standing up.

"Our pet?" Dan repeated, apparently unable to absorb any of her concepts.

"Trust me," she said, as the phone stopped ringing. "She'll be eating your cum out of my asshole before you know it."

"Jesus Christ," Dan said, this weekend becoming more and more surreal the longer it continued.

"Do you want to see that happen?" Chelsea asked.

"I plead the Fifth," Dan answered.

"Overruled. Tell me," Chelsea said, now standing right in front of him.

"Yeah," Dan admitted.

"Yeah, what?" Chelsea pursued.

"Yes, I'd like to see Jill eating my cum out of your asshole," Dan said wickedly, the vision now engrained in his head.

"Good," Chelsea nodded. "Operation Cuckquean Mommy is officially underway."

"Cuckquean Mommy?" Dan asked, that not being a term he knew.

"A cuckquean is a woman who submissively allows, and typically also gets sexually excited by watching, a younger, usually hotter woman, fuck her husband," Chelsea explained.

"How do you even know that?" Dan asked.

"With all the porn hidden away behind those inadequate passwords in your computer, how do you not?" Chelsea revealed another secret.

"Shit," Dan sighed.

Chelsea shrugged, "I found it pretty hot, especially the dad and daughter stuff."

"No longer any reason just to read about it and wish," Dan gave in, deciding to go along with the plan... really, what else could he do... he was in way too deep, and he was still looking forward to fucking his daughter's remaining two holes.

"Exactly," she said, as they packed up and finished the final hour of their hike, Dan obediently ignoring the vibrations alerting him he had texts. "And don't you dare respond to any of her texts; she can just wait until we get home. And then the fun can start!"

"I got it," Dan said, knowing he'd have to face wrath and fury when he got home... unless Chelsea somehow could turn on her magic like she had onto him.

They returned to the campsite and Dan said, "Want to go for some ice cream?"

"I can never get enough cream," Chelsea replied.

"Well, the cream you've been imbibing today has been a lot warmer, I imagine," the father countered.

"Yes, and it's gooey and salty too," Chelsea nodded.

"I hear it's an acquired taste," Dan said, having heard that many women hated it.

"Perhaps for some. But I loved it at first swallow," the sexy blonde daughter shrugged.

"I've always had the same love for feminine cream," Dan shared. (Shared. Such a wholesome-sounding word, isn't it?)

"Let's go," Chelsea nodded, and they walked the few minutes to the lake store while Dan, a little worried they might bump into the older couple who'd caught them in the act earlier, kept looking over his shoulder.

At the store, Dan chatted with the owner, Ms. Lee, a Korean lady who also had a restaurant back in the city. Dan had done a lot of work for her at both locations, and always found her a sexy, although very diminutive woman.

Chelsea was licking her ice cream when her eyes went wide. It can't be! Yet it was. It was Mrs. Walker... with her family. This was fate! She walked over and said, "Hi, Mrs. Walker."

Jasmine's eyes went wide. She knew that voice. She knew that tone. Usually those words and that tone were soon followed by her on her knees licking the teenaged student's amazingly delicious pussy. Somehow, Chelsea had never revealed how she had discovered it, the teen knew she had a secret life... as an author... on an erotica site called Literotica. A life that if revealed, would end not only her teaching career, but likely also her marriage (although she could never decide whether her husband would be outraged or enthusiastically turned on). She slowly turned her head, praying Chelsea would be as discreet as she had been in their increasingly frequent encounters over the past few weeks, "Hi, Chelsea."

"What are you doing here?" Chelsea asked, even though since she was here at the lake, the answer was pretty obvious.

"Just enjoying the lake with my family," Jasmine said, hinting slyly for her student/Mistress to be cool.

"I'm here with my dad," Chelsea said, as she extended her hand to Jasmine's husband, "Hi, Mr. Walker, I'm Chelsea, the brilliant girl Mrs. Walker calls her favourite student."

"Nice to meet you, brilliant Chelsea," the handsome man replied, unable to resist checking out the blonde beauty.

"Sorry, yes Jim, this is Chelsea," Jasmine umped in, hating when her husband didn't introduce her to someone he knew.

"Why don't you two chat?" he offered. "I'll take the kids to get some ice cream."

"Thanks," Jasmine said, relieved at how smoothly it was going so far.

As soon as the handsome husband was out of earshot, Chelsea smiled and offered her ice cream cone to her teacher, "Want a lick?"

"Please, not here," Jasmine pleaded, glancing nervously over to her husband and her two middle school kids.

"My tent in a little while?" Chelsea asked.

"Please, Chelsea," Jasmine continued begging, even though she instantly craved the heavenly taste of this teen's twat... having finally fulfilled one of her many deep secret fantasies... serving as a submissive to a student, and munching on her pussy. She could never get enough, and had left her house to eat Chelsea's pussy in her garage, had excused herself from a dinner with family and friends to eat Chelsea's cunt in a bathroom, and had slipped away from an evening drama production to devour Chelsea's peach in her darkened classroom. She was addicted to this girl... she knew it... so she also knew that if Chelsea ordered her somewhere, she'd have a hard time resisting.

"You're begging," Chelsea smiled, "I like that."

"My family is right over there," Jasmine pointed out the obvious.

"And my Dad is coming over here right now," Chelsea said. "Actually, I'm sure he'd love to meet you."

"Please, be discreet," Jasmine worried, just as the handsome and obviously very fit man arrived.

"Dad, this is my favourite teacher, Mrs. Walker," Chelsea said.

Dan instantly tried to process whether that was the name of the teacher she had mentioned in the litany of female conquests she'd enumerated earlier. Mrs. Walker reminded him of a teacher he'd jerked off to back when he was in high school: a Mrs. Jones. "Hi, Mrs. Walker," Dan greeted, extending his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Weeks," Jasmine greeted warmly, like she did anytime she met a student's parent.

"You as well," Dan said, finding it easy to imagine this hot, slender, bespectacled brunette eating out his daughter. He also thought she looked incredibly beautiful and sexy, and he found it difficult not to stare at her tits and ass. He felt he did only moderately well at reining himself in.

"Mrs. Walker is my favourite teacher," Chelsea said, stressing the word, in hopes her dad would catch on that this teacher was her pussy pet.

"I hope my wild and crazy daughter isn't too much of a handful," Dan said.

"Oh no, she's very sweet," Jasmine said.

"Sweet as cherry pie," Chelsea countered, not bluntly saying anything, yet making Jasmine blush, which confirmed her dad's assumption.

"I need to get back to my family," Jasmine said, needing this to end.

"I think you should stop by for a visit tonight," Chelsea said. And that statement was quite blunt.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to," Jasmine demurred.

"Around ten will be perfect," Chelsea said. "Lot 43."

Before Jasmine could say anything else, Chelsea turned and left.

Dan, curious to see where this would go, whether this teacher would obey his daughter, and whether he'd have the chance to see this hot, distinguished fox naked, said, "Then I guess we'll see you tonight, Mrs. Walker."

123456...8