Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, honey," Dan said, wondering where this overture might lead.

"Great," she said, getting out of her sleeping bag and crawling towards her dad's. She was in pajamas, and although they were cute, flannel wasn't conducive to a major seduction.

Dan opened up the sleeping bag as wide as he could, and she slithered inside as they both realized the bag was definitely not roomy enough for two.

Chelsea, the devious seductress she was, made no overt attempt to seduce him at all. Yes, she could feel his cock, his hard cock, resting against her ass, it flinching on a few occasions and serving as subtle reminders that it was there and the impact she was having on him, yet she resisted the temptation and simply enjoyed the warmth, the closeness and the intimacy... having decided that tomorrow she would take his cock in at least two of her holes, if not all three.

Dan's cock wouldn't go down no matter how much he told it to. The fact it had nowhere to go didn't help. He really needed to shoot a load so he could go to sleep and get his dirty, sick, incestuous thoughts out of his head (both heads, really). Her moving ever so slightly every once in a while, only added to the ache in his loins and to the temptation to do what he really wanted to do to her. Yet he knew he mustn't. He knew it was wrong, but knowing his daughter was willing, as demonstrated by her allowing him to almost finger her in the theatre last week, to kiss him so passionately in the garage afterwards, and even to give him that wickedly teasing but incomplete nylon hand job earlier today, drove his temptation way harder (pun intended). But eventually pure exhaustion hit, and he managed to fall asleep.

The next morning Chelsea didn't take long to relieve her Daddy, and to begin her day devoted to seeing how much sucking and fucking she could do with him.

He was making breakfast when she came out of the tent, and he offered, "Coffee?"

"Yes, please," she said, not really a morning person, and quite a bitch sometimes until she'd ingested some caffeine into her system.

Dan poured his daughter a cup, adding the two sugars he knew she liked, just like he did, and handed it to her.

She asked, as he stood there sipping his coffee, "No cream?"

"You suddenly like cream in your coffee?" he asked, a little surprised, as only his wife put cream in her coffee.

She put the coffee cup down, knelt before her dad and said, "I only like it when it's homemade cream."

"Chelsea," he gasped, having finally accepted that his stopping her in the car had ended their crazy game of will they, won't they.

"What?" she asked, as she tugged at his shorts, that were only held up by an elastic string, "You didn't bring along any store-bought cream, and I need some kind of cream for my coffee."

"Is this thing always hard?" she added playfully, as she squeezed his big fat cock through his silk boxers.

Not stopping her, yet pointing out the obvious, even though their privacy was somewhat protected by groves of trees, "Chelsea, someone could happen by."

"Then they'll be in for a treat, just like me," she smiled, as she pulled his boxers down and took his eight-inch dick in her mouth.

"Oh God, Chelsea," he groaned, shocked and amazed to feel his daughter's lips wrapped around his cock, right out in the open like this.

"You've got such a great cock, Daddy," she purred, as he took it out of her mouth ever so briefly to say those delicious several words.

"Chelsea," he groaned again, as she deep throated his cock impressively, as he was trying to tell her they shouldn't be doing this... or more accurately that she shouldn't be doing this and he shouldn't be allowing it... yet the pleasure was too intense, and he didn't even attempt to say any such words.

"What, Daddy?" she asked, after a few deep, tight-lipped bobs. "Don't you like my doing this?"

"It feels too good," he answered, looking down at her looking back up at him oddly innocently, considering his cock had just been inside her mouth, and she was still stroking it.

"So... moment of truth. Do you want me to continue, Daddy?" she asked, licking his shaft from his balls all the way to his cock head.

"Yes, baby girl," he said, deciding to stop pretending he didn't want this to happen, and to stop pretending he was actually going to stop her at any point. "I have to admit I want to watch you suck your Daddy's big cock."

"Oh yes, Daddy," she purred, loving to hear him say those words, loving to see him give into their mutual lust. She resumed sucking his cock, wanting to hear him moan, wanting to feel his cock pulsing in her mouth and giving her that sweet, full load of cum.

"You've wanted Daddy's cock for some time, haven't you, baby girl?" he asked, reminding them both how taboo this activity was, by referring to himself as 'Daddy' and his daughter as his 'baby girl.'

"Oh yes, Daddy," she agreed lustfully, as she stroked his cock and looked up at her Daddy with her crystal blue eyes. She then asked, loving the dirty incest talk too, "And has my Daddy been imagining his baby girl sucking his big fat cock?"

"Oh fuck, Chelsea," he groaned, loving the dirty talk spilling from his daughter's mouth. "I've wanted to face fuck those pretty lips for a long time."

"Then face fuck me Daddy," she said, before adding, "and come down my throat, or all over your daughter's pretty face... I want to do whatever you want, Daddy."

"Oh fuck," he said, his lust and raging rod taking control, as he slid his cock in his daughter's mouth and began slowly fucking her mouth.

She squeezed his ass cheeks and pushed him deeper into her mouth, trying to hint she wanted to be face fucked roughly.

Dan took the hint and began going faster, more aggressively, his balls already bubbling. Soon his balls were bouncing off his daughter's chin, and she was taking all eight inches like an expert... moaning like the cum-hungry slut she was.

Chelsea loved the thrill of getting face fucked by her Dad... loved him taking charge. She could also tell from his moans he was close, and she was preparing for his load... wondering where he planned to deposit it: in her mouth or on her face.

Dan was about to burst, and decided just before he came he was going to give his daughter a facial, as it was the hotter, nastier version of the two options. He pulled out at the last second and grunted, "Here comes breakfast, baby girl."

Chelsea closed her eyes just in time, before she was coated with the warm gooey cum of her Dad. She exhorted him, "Yes, Daddy, come all over your baby girl's face!"

Dan was already doing that, spewing a large load all over his daughter's pretty face.

Once done, he slid his cock back into her mouth, and she nursed it for any last remnants of cum still lingering in his cock.

She then pulled back and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

"You look really good with Daddy's cum all over your face," he said, admiring her and his decorative load.

Chelsea scooped some cum off her closed right eye and put it in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, so yummy, Daddy."

"There's a lot more where that came from," he said, still looking down in slight disbelief at his daughter coated with his cum.

"Good to know," she smiled, getting up, grabbing her coffee, scooping cum off her cheek and dropping it in the coffee.

"Shit," he said, partly at her using his cum as actual coffee cream, partly at what had just happened, but mostly at the thought of this only being the beginning.

Chelsea scooped up the rest of her dad's cum and put it in her coffee, knowing it must be wickedly hot to watch.

They had breakfast, a little cum on Chelsea's forehead a lasting reminder for them both of what they had just done. Once breakfast was finished, Chelsea suggested, "Let's go for a swim."

"Sure," Dan agreed.

They swam for a good hour before returning to the campsite and dressing for the hike, that had served as the original reason for their coming this weekend. A four-hour one-way loop. Chelsea dressed in rather logical outer attire of a blue t-shirt and shorts... but decided to go without a bra or panties. They had taken this same hike every year when she was younger... until her sophomore year... and thus she knew some secluded locations where she could get another yummy load.

They hiked for two hours, stopping to take some pictures and drink some water. The forecast had been wrong, and instead of today being cloudy with a chance of rain, the sun was beating down on them, and it was almost 90º F.

"It's crazy hot," Chelsea said, wiping perspiration off her forehead.

"Yeah," Dan agreed, doing the same.

"I'd take off my shirt," she said, but added, as she put her hands on her hips, "but I didn't wear a bra."

"The waterfall is ten minutes away," Dan said. "We can cool down there."

"And perhaps I can get a snack," she said, glancing meaningfully at her dad's crotch.

"I could use a snack too," Dan countered, his words as meaningful as his daughter's. He loved eating pussy and was dying to taste hers.

"Well, let's get going then," she said, before asking, "Can you see my nipples, Daddy?"

"I can," Dan nodded.

"Oops," she shrugged insincerely, turned around and led the way, Dan watching her daughter's perfect ass... his hard cock flinching in his shorts. He adjusted himself and followed.

Ten minutes later they were at the majestic waterfall. An older couple was there, taking pictures. Chelsea said, taking her dad's hand, "Come with me."

Dan smiled to himself as he felt a rush of the intimacy of holding hands, Oh, I definitely plan on coming with you!

Chelsea led her dad behind the waterfall, where she was pretty sure they would find the privacy she needed to get Daddy's dick back in her mouth.

Behind the fall, Chelsea said, "Can I have that snack now, Daddy?"

"Not before I do," Dan surprised her, picking her up and carrying her over to a rock.

Chelsea felt a rush of sexual adrenaline at being lifted up so lightly like that... it was so hot. Her plan was to save their fucking until tonight, but if he were to take control and do her right here and now, she wouldn't stop him. "Ohhh, Daddy," she purred.

"I know what my baby girl needs," Dan said, as he placed her down on the big, wet rock.

"Do you now? Then tell me, what does your baby girl need?" she asked in a sexy tone.

"Lift up your ass," he ordered, evading the question.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, loving a man taking charge.

Dan pulled her shorts down and off, and was pleasantly surprised to note her lack of any panties.

"Is my Daddy hungry?" Chelsea asked, as she spread her legs before her father... offering her recently shaved pussy to him.

"Starving," he said, as he admired her pink, inviting pussy.

"Are you going to eat me, Daddy?" she asked, in a squeaky little-girl voice.

"Does my baby girl want Daddy to eat her pussy?" he asked, as he moved between her legs, his hot breath blowing against her pussy and making her tremble.

"Yes please, Daddy," she said, so excited to see her dad's face buried between her legs. Almost no boy or man had ever done a decent job of eating her pussy, although a couple nerd guys, her best friend Stephanie, Mrs. Walker, and her mom's best friend Joan, had all dined down there and given her amazing orgasms. "Please eat your baby girl's pussy. You've had me so horny ever since your big hard dick was poking my bum last night."

"And you, my so-called innocent little girl, had my cock raging all night," Dan replied, as he leaned forward and began licking his daughter's snatch.

"Oh yes, Daddy, lick my pussy," she moaned, another rush of sexual adrenaline coursing through her body as she watched her dad lick her.

"Such a tasty pussy, baby," Dan said, loving the cocktail of pussy juice and sweat.

"You've been keeping me all wet, Daddy," she said, as he wiggled his tongue between her pussy lips, a technique he knew worked well to stimulate wetness and anticipation.

"Daddy's here for you, baby girl," he said, as he traced her pussy lips.

"Oh yes, Daddy, lick your baby girl's cunt," she said, 'cunt' sounding so much nastier and hotter than 'pussy'.

Dan would have liked to linger and enjoy for many minutes the sweet nectar of his daughter's pussy, but he also knew that although they were presently alone and somewhat secluded, someone could show up at any moment, so after just a couple minutes of teasing, he attacked her puss and clit with a will towards getting her off.

"Oh God, Daddy," Chelsea moaned rather loudly as the teasing pleasure intensified rapidly while her dad attacked her pussy with eagerness similar to the lesbians and bi women who regularly got her off.

Dan knew his daughter was close, as he sucked her swollen clit between his lips and shook his head gently from left to right.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Chelsea demanded, as she moved her hand to the back of her father's head and guided him deeper towards her imminent flood.

Dan kept licking and sucking until his daughter screamed, "Yesssss!!" and he received his own facial... as his daughter's cum flooded his face.

He lapped up the sweet taste as he felt his daughter's legs tremble around his neck.

When she finally let go of his head, her orgasm having gone on and on, she demanded, even as her body continued twitching and wetness kept leaking out of her, "Shove your cock in my mouth, Daddy? Give me your fat cock, right now!"

Dan stood up, looked around to make sure they were still alone, although his cock was so hard and he was desperate to come so bad, he wasn't sure an unexpected audience would stop him, as he pulled out his cock.

Chelsea leaned forward and took her dad's cock in her mouth and bobbed like a slut in heat... which she was... a daughter slut.

"That's it, baby girl, suck Daddy's fat cock," Dan moaned, as he watched his daughter devour his cock with a lustful hunger his wife used to show him many years ago.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned on his cock for her response, not wanting to remove it from her mouth even for an instant.

Two hours of staring at his daughter's tight little ass, followed by a few intense minutes of eating her pussy to a tasty flood, and now his daughter's eager tight mouth working away on him, his cock was quickly ready to erupt for the second time today.

Chelsea bobbed on her dad's cock eagerly and furiously, wanting to feel that load erupt in her mouth and glide down her throat. She liked the taste of cum, and she loved the feeling of cum exploding in her mouth.

Being a gentleman, if that term could be applicable while his daughter was sucking his cock, he warned, "I'm about to come, baby girl."

Chelsea kept bobbing, her wordless permission to shoot his cum in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby girl," Dan groaned a few seconds later, as his legs stiffened, and he shot his second load of the day... the first time that had happened with another person in many months... into his daughter's expert cock-sucking mouth.

Chelsea didn't slow down as she swallowed every drop of the gooey, creamy cum, feeling it glide down her throat to warm her belly.

"Shit," Dan weakly grunted, as he enjoyed the euphoria of orgasm.

"That's disgusting!" a woman's voice accused, startling both the father and daughter out of their sexual satisfaction.

Dan looked around to see the older couple they'd seen earlier looking at them. The man was smiling avidly, while the woman was looking at them with disgust.

Dan hurriedly stuffed his dick away, while Chelsea stood and pulled up her shorts.

"You cradle robber, this young snip is young enough to be your daughter," the older woman condemned Dan.

"Well I should! He is my Daddy," Chelsea bragged with a wicked smile.

"That's beyond disgusting, it's illegal!" the older woman retorted, as she went to grab her phone.

"She's kidding," Dan said, apologizing, as he grabbed his daughter's hand and hurried away past the older couple.

"I'm calling the authorities," she said.

"And tell them what?" Chelsea taunted. "That I saw you standing there watching a girl sucking her Daddy's big cock, and you didn't say anything until you'd watched me swallow his cum?"

"You're disgusting," the older woman said yet again.

"We're sorry if we offended you," Dan said, just happy the older woman hadn't taken any pictures, and realizing how close they had come to having photographic evidence on record of their committing a couple of crimes. (Since Chelsea was eighteen, she too could be accused of the criminal act.)

"Let the two lovebirds be," the older man urged his wife, as he looked back to check out the teen's ass.

"You're as bad as they are," the woman snorted, as Dan and Chelsea hurried away from the older couple.

"That was fun," Chelsea said, a couple minutes later of not running, but not simply walking either.

"You're so bad," Dan said, smiling slightly, now that they were a comfortable distance away from the couple.

"You're the sinful man who ate your daughter's cunt, and then shoved his dick in her face and came down her throat," Chelsea wickedly pointed out.

"And you're the sinful daughter who cheered me on and happily swallowed it! Whatever is a caring father to do with you?" he asked incredulously, his daughter so much hotter and nastier than he could have ever imagined. Every dad worries about his daughter having sex and being used by boys or men, yet now that he knew his daughter was a dirty slut, he considered her so much more than just a daughter.

"Sinful, am I? Then bend me over and spank me, Daddy," she said, stopping and bending over, resting her hands against a tree.

Dan shook his head and said, "Seriously, whatever am I going to do with you?"

"Perhaps you'd like to shove your big cock in your baby girl's asshole and sodomize her?" she suggested wickedly, as she turned her head back to look at her dad while she wiggled her ass.

"Jesus Christ," he said. "You're so much like your mother."

"Does Mommy like your dick in her ass as much as I will?" she taunted, still posing provocatively.

"It's the way she always comes the hardest," he said, definitely giving his daughter too much information about his sex life with her mother.

"Like Mommy, like daughter," she said, spinning around and walking to him. "Although having a fellow cheerleader, one of my nerd pets, Mrs. Walker, or Joan munching on my cunt is also pretty awesome."

Each of those names made his cock, once again hard, flinch, as each face and figure brought to mind was a hot fantasy on its own, even though to him Mrs. Walker was only a name, probably a teacher Chelsea had mentioned in passing; but he was particularly caught up by Joan, his wife's really hot lawyer friend. "Mom's friend Joan?"

"Yes, that's the one! She loves eating my cunt," Chelsea revealed with a smile. Then, because shocking her father was really fun to do, she added, "and fucking her pussy and ass with a strap-on is also quite the rush."

"Jesus Christ," Dan said, wanting indeed to bend her over and fuck her ass, yet knowing they had to keep going. They sure didn't need to be witnessed by that older couple again.

"She often uses those two words when I'm ten inches deep in her asshole," Chelsea said, reaching and squeezing her dad's dick. "Shit, hard stuff, you're like a teenager."

"Today with you I am," he said, before adding, "but we need to keep walking for now. These woods aren't as secluded as I'd hoped."

"Fine," she sighed dramatically. "But the whole sodomizing your daughter thing is always available, whenever you need to pound a tight asshole until you cum inside it."

"Jesus Christ," he repeated, shaking his head, this new side of his daughter being way wilder than any of the erotic incest stories he had read in his life, and he'd read a lot of them.

123456...8