Daddy-Daughter Sleepover

Story Info
Nineteen-year-olds Alice and Katelyn swap and share Daddies.
10.5k words
4.67
34k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers

"I'm glad you invited Uncle Brian over tomorrow," Alice said, looking up at her father from between his legs. "It's so much fun when he visits."

She took one of Daddy's balls in her mouth to warm it up, tickling the head of his cock with her fingertips to make his hard-on even stiffer. Stretching her jaw as wide as she could, she swallowed his other big nut as well.

The slender, red-haired girl was a few weeks shy of her nineteenth birthday. She and Daddy had been fucking for...wow, was it six months already? It had taken weeks of trying, to get his whole ball sack in her mouth for the first time. Daddy's balls were so huge, just like his cock. However, he'd coached her patiently. She was good at it, now.

"Of course it's fun," Trent said. "It's more cock for you, right?" He smiled at the shiver of excitement that ran through his daughter's body at the prospect of having two men to herself for an afternoon. Clad only in an unbuttoned white dress shirt, he sipped at his scotch and water and leaned back in his leather recliner. Half an hour earlier, he had stepped through the front door of their home to find Alice waiting in a see-through white peignoir that belonged to her usually absent mother. Shedding his dark blue attorney's suit and tie, he'd let his daughter lead him into the den for a relaxing drink and a blowjob before supper.

Alice liked to dress up in her mother's lingerie. Margo brought these things home from assignments, togs she wore on camera that the clients gifted to the models after a shoot. Sexy stuff that she shoved into drawers, never to be worn again. She sure as Hell would never model any of it for Trent.

It wasn't as if the older guys at the firm hadn't warned him when, as a young entertainment lawyer, he'd proposed to the glamorous fashion model whose contracts he negotiated. Gals like Margo were high-strung thoroughbreds, they'd said: sleek, long-legged beauties great to show but damn near impossible to take care of. Or to ride.

Their passionless union had paid Trent one great dividend, and that was their daughter Alice. Since the morning he'd popped the sweet thing's cherry in the backyard Jacuzzi she'd become the perfect cockslut, hot-blooded and always willing. Always. She naturally climaxed easily and frequently, and so her appetite for fucking grew more ravenous with every depraved new game they played together. With daily practice and guidance, she became ever more adept at stimulating her father's libido.

"Just lick on the shaft for a while," Trent instructed her, stroking the straight, silky copper hair that spilled over her narrow shoulders and fanned out over her back. "Then we'll get you on your back where you belong."

Alice started at the base of Trent's prick and slid the flat of her tongue gently up the underside until she reached his dark, plum-sized glans. Her luminous blue eyes widened and crossed comically as she spied a big, crystal-clear drop of pre-cum seeping from his cock-slit.

"Mine," she whispered, flicking her pink tongue tip out to capture and swallow the gooey treat. She sprang lightly to her feet and leaned across Trent's lap, small hands braced on his strong thighs.

"Come on, Daddy, come to bed and gimme the rest."

On the oversized custom bed up in the master bedroom, Alice squirmed on satin sheets and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as the smooth warm dome of her father's cock probed between her pussy lips. Daddy's cock was like steel wrapped in a satin glove, hard and soft at the same time, and there was nothing more wonderful in the whole world.

She had a collection of toys, dildos and vibrators and eggs and other things that he'd bought for her to entertain herself when he was at work or was too busy to fuck her. He encouraged her to explore her body and find all the ways that she could feel good. Even when he was with her, sometimes he liked to watch her and give her advice about how to get herself off. Daddy was generous and thoughtful that way. But she'd much rather have him inside her than some silly plastic fake dick.

He eased the head and a few inches of his prick into her little slit. Waves of heat rolled through her from her pussy, up her belly, making her titties stiff and her cheeks hot, and down through her thighs to her toes. He cupped her heels in his big hands, lifting and holding her legs apart, pushing into her with agonizing slowness. She wriggled and churned her butt to try to get more of his cock. She ached for it.

When Alice was naked with Daddy and fucking, the rest of the world went away. The more they did it, the more orgasms he gave her, and the less she cared about anything but fucking.

With a little less than half of his cock in her, he started pulling back out. She panicked and kicked her legs free of his hands, locking her ankles behind his back to pull him toward her again.

"Stop teasing!" she whined. "I want the whole thing. I'm ready, you know I'm ready I need it!"

"Sure you do, honey." Her father bent over her high, round tits and kissed one of her erect nipples, then the other. "Why you always in such a rush?"

"Puh-lease..."

Trent enjoyed prolonging this part of the process. Watching Alice heat up and go crazy with need while he slipped into her perfect wet hole at his own pace. Seeing her unspoiled, earnest craving for penetration. After so many months of this methodical treatment, his daughter virtually lived for his cock.

That was just as he wanted it.

Unhooking her slim legs from around him, he pressed her hips flat to the mattress and massaged her inner thighs, beginning above her knees and working upward toward her cunt and the polished pearl of her engorged clit poking out from its hood. He felt her muscles tense in anticipation as his thumbs brushed over the soft hollows on either side of her shaven mound.

"T-touch it, Daddy."

"Like this?" Trent kissed his daughter's clit.

"Awwh!" Alice arched her back reflexively. Her look of utter surprise, when she climaxed unexpectedly, was precious. Before her delightful tremors faded, Trent slid his whole cock into her for the first time that evening. She let out a wail of pleasure when his balls slapped against her ass.

Trent recognized the dazzled look in his daughter's eyes as he worked his prick in and out of her clinging fuck-hole. It was a state of mind that she called her "fuck place," and whenever she zoned out there was an opportune time to make plans with her. Cumming made her agreeable to whatever perverse scheme he came up with. It was at such a time that he had introduced her to ass-fucking. She was such a horny little slut that she often came up with fun ideas of her own, as well.

"It's good that you like fucking your uncle so much," he began. "You're such a thoughtful young lady. Brian's got a situation at home, you know?"

"I-I know," Alice stammered, struggling to concentrate on his words. "Katelyn complains about her mother all the fuckin' time. I could show you the texts. You and me are lucky, Daddy. At least Mom's gone most of the time." She regarded Trent thoughtfully, biting her lower lip. "I sure wish we could help Uncle Brian out more."

"Giving him a shot at your cute little cunt now and then is an awful lot of comfort, I'd say."

"But I love it!" Alice insisted. "He has such a nice cock, and it's almost as big as yours."

Trent withdrew until only the tip of his prick was nestled between her pussy lips and paused there.

"A-almost," she repeated.

He pushed into her again, fucking her with short strokes, going a little deeper with every thrust, edging her closer and closer to orgasm without quite triggering another climax. She rolled her slim hips against the mattress, urging him on.

"It's just a shame he doesn't have someone like you," Trent said. "Someone of his own."

Alice stopped moving. A mischievous smile played on her lips.

"What, honey?"

"I was thinkin'...Katelyn's eighteen, now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Most of a month ago. You really oughta pay more attention to that kinda thing, Daddy. She's your niece."

"You're so right. I'm glad I've got you to keep me straight," Trent said, feigning confusion. But what's that got to do with--"

"Don't be so dumb!" Alice threw her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. At the same time, she began moving her hips again, taking control of their fucking rhythm. "I got a way to solve Uncle Brian's problem and do my cousin a favor both at the same time."

The girl sure could follow a lead. Trent patted her head affectionately and wedged a hand between their bodies to find her clit. He teased the sensitive bud until she stiffened and came again.

Alice deserved a reward, after all, for her creative thinking. If tonight was like most nights, Trent could have the delicious teen popping her cork this way every few minutes for hours, before moving on to more inventive play.

†††

The afternoon sun streaming in through the garden window warmed Alice's back as she sat on her heels in the middle of Daddy's bed. The horny teen was completely naked, jacking his cock in one hand and Uncle Brian's in the other.

"Man, I need this," Brian groaned, luxuriating in the skill with which his niece's fingers worked his meat. "I've got to say, I envy the relationship you and Alice have. You old dog, you."

"Daddy's not old. He's only forty-five!"

"You tell 'im, Sweetcheeks." Trent ran his hand down her back and over her small ass. He winked at his brother. "Thing is, family relationships take work. Take an interest in what the kids are interested in. It's worth the effort, believe me. Miss Alice here is the finest babe I've ever boned. Primo pussy."

Alice blushed. "Why, thank you, Daddy."

"Just telling the truth, honey. Why don't you suck your uncle's dick while we talk?"

"Sure!" Alice enveloped Brian's cock-head in the wet heat of her mouth. Her taste buds tingled at the flavor of pre-cum, less pungent than jism but still yummy.

She knew that when the two men got to talking this way they'd go on and on. Especially Daddy, who thought he knew everything. Well, he did know everything about making her cum. Let him talk as much as he liked, as long as she had two big cocks to play with!

"I'm guessing you don't mind having your mom gone most of the time?" Brian asked.

"Heck no," Alice said. "She makes Daddy grumpy. And we have to be so fucking careful when she's here. Last time she wasn't working was a little after I turned eighteen. Daddy started giving me cums on my birthday, and we had to sneak around."

"You started that long ago?" Brian looked at his brother, intrigued.

"Basic stuff," Trent confirmed. "A little finger-banging and titty-sucking. She was a brazen little whore even then," Trent confirmed. "But very impressionable. Open to new experiences. Curiosity is one of the great gifts of youth."

"I had to wear clothes all the time, Uncle Brian!" Alice said indignantly. "But I'd skip panties, Mom never noticed that. I'd, like, sneak down to Daddy's office while she was on one of her endless phone calls with her manager. Daddy would run his hand up under my skirt and edge my pussy until I shook and wiggled in his lap like a fish. When he played with my clitty I came 'til I couldn't even see. Then I'd get down under his desk. He taught me how to jerk him off. That was when I found out how big his cock is! Bigger than most of the dicks I'd seen online by then.

"After I saw that, jerking each other off wasn't hardly enough for me. I told Daddy that I needed to be naked in bed with him and for him to put his big cock in me whenever I wanted."

Trent chuckled. "I couldn't say no to her. So that was a hell of a couple of months, waiting for Margo to start her gig on that European reality show. I dropped her off at the airport and came home to find this babe here dancing around the living room like a stripper, nothing on but a tee shirt and ankle socks."

"Daddy about tore that stuff right off me. He was suckin' my titties while he carried me upstairs. I was going out of my mind by then."

"And my dick was hard enough to smash bricks. But I took my time. Worked my gal up good and slow."

"He licked my pussy for, like hours. At least it felt like hours," Alice remembered wistfully. "He wouldn't let me cum! I was cryin' and begging for him to put that monster in me, and when the head of it went it for the first time I swear to God I thought my brain was gonna melt!"

"Something melted. Her little slot opened up and sucked me inside. I tried to hold on, but honestly, I only got a dozen good strokes in that first time before I shot my load."

"It was a whole lot of jism," Alice added. "It was so much better than I even hoped it was gonna be. I was hooked for life."

Brian couldn't help chuckling at that. "'Life' being all of five or six months now, huh?"

"Don't laugh, I'm serious!" she said solemnly. "This man made me a cum addict, I know it! I even got him to let me drop school, 'cause who needs that noise when I can be running around this place naked, keeping Daddy all excited? I like the education he gives me lots better."

Brian blinked and shot his brother an incredulous look. "Amazing. I'm goddamn jealous, is all I can say. You always were the lucky one."

"And I've always told you, you have to make your own luck," Trent chided.

"Don't start that again--"

"Uncle Brian's right. You guys can talk all you want later." Alice sank onto her back with a delighted giggle, opening her long slender legs to show him how wet her pussy was. "It's your turn to fill up my front fuck-hole while I suck my Daddy off."

Brian crouched between Alice's thighs and pressed the end of his cock into her snug, always-ready young cunt. Trent sat up and laid his hand on the crown of her head, stroking her hair and letting her guide his prick into her eager mouth. He patiently fed inch after inch of hard meat past her soft, clinging lips. She moaned hungrily, deep in her throat, sending sensual vibrations through his prick and into his groin and belly.

Alice was one of the best cocksuckers Trent had ever put the prick to. He could only imagine how good she'd be with more practice. That she was his own adult daughter made it even better. She was always available and willing to please.

Trent liked being in control as much as he liked fucking, which made marriage to Margo frustrating. Christ, once he'd discovered what a withholding, hung-up bitch she was he'd given up any effort to be faithful. He fucked as many babes as he could, including a couple of Margo's friends. And her sister. Then there were Alice's teachers and older classmates.

None of them held a candle to Alice's fervor and passion for dick. Sucking him off steadily while shimmying her hips like a snake as Brian plunged in and out of her snatch was the most natural thing on Earth to her.

"Mmmm...mmph..." Alice's mouth and tongue action grew more frenzied around her father's cock. Brian gritted his teeth and stopped moving with his prick buried deep in her cunt. He was getting off, pumping her fuck tunnel full of hot cum. There was nothing that drove her wilder. A heartbeat later, her muffled squeals of joy told Trent that she was cumming too.

Alice snuggled up to her uncle with her father's long, muscular body pressing against her back. "So what's up with you and Katy, huh?" she asked, twirling her fingers in the damp curls wreathing his softening cock. "Are you really still not fuckin' my hot cousin?"

Brian frowned. "I'm not," he admitted. "And don't expect that to change anytime soon," he added, glancing in Trent's direction.

"Why not?" Alice pressed. "She's old enough. You oughta try her. Bet she'd love it."

"Man, everything must seem easy at your age." Brian rolled his eyes. "Some of us actually live with our spouses, young lady. Doris would have conniptions if Katy and me started balling. Not like the old nag doesn't blow her stack about one thing or other every day, as it is."

"Eh, that's an excuse," Trent prodded. "Doris is gone often enough on her...junkets, sprees, whatever you want to call 'em. Roaming the globe, spending your cash--"

"Yeah, let it alone, okay?" Brian snapped. Alice could tell that she'd got him thinking about it, though. Daddy said that you couldn't get people to see things your way by pushing all the time. He said that sometimes all you could do was plant a seed and let it grow. So she stopped talking, rested her chin on her uncle's chest, and looked sympathetically into his forlorn eyes.

"I've gotta say, since I've been hooking up with you two degenerates, many's the time I've dreamed about treating Katelyn to a good deep drilling. Just sliding into bed behind her and getting her out of her nightie, lifting one of those long, lean legs, and going in from behind till my nuts smack that trim little butt of hers. She's such an athlete..."

"I hear that," Trent agreed. "Girl's got a swimmer's body, except for those great big tits. I imagine her pussy muscles could do some tricks on a cock."

"If Katelyn's anything like me, she daydreams about the same things," Alice offered. "A lot."

"Seriously?" Brian let out a long breath. "I have caught her giving me odd looks, from time to time. Sort of the way you look at my ugly little brother, here."

"There you go," Trent said. "I'll tell you something else. Once you and Katelyn get together, you'll feel like you're eighteen again too. You'll be ready all the time and never lose a hard-on. Man, you'll be shocked at the size of the loads you'll blow down her throat."

"Goddamn, you sound like you're selling something. You always do. There are a million ways this could go wrong. Doris keeps that young lady under her thumb except for school and swim practice."

"Phooey!" Alice loved her uncle, but there were times when she could see why Daddy said that Brian was too careful for his own good. "You gotta go for it," she insisted. "I can help!"

"Huh? How?"

"Sleepover."

She had Brian's full attention now and capitalized on it by lightly biting one of his nipples and trailing kisses down his chest and stomach. His prick jerked and stiffened.

"All I have to do is invite Katelyn over to spend the night. You could even tell Aunt Doris that you're droppin' her off and going out with friends yourself."

"Um..." Brian winced with pleasure as his niece's lips reached his crotch and started working their way up his rapidly swelling cock.

"Doris does let you go out, right?" Trent said. "You're here..."

"Fuck off," Brian growled. He nodded at Alice. "Go ahead, sweetie."

"Give us an hour together," she said. "Trust me, after we have our special play date, my cuz will be ready to open her legs to all comers. Starting with her big-dicked daddy."

"Well, I--oh fuck!" Brian humped up off the mattress as his niece closed her lips over the tip of his cock.

Trent nodded approvingly. "She can do it, too. Miss Alice is good with girls. She turned her BFF Marissa out last month."

"Nobody says 'BFF' anymore, Daddy."

"Fine, I'm a square. That's not the important thing, is it? All I'm saying is that when Alice says she can get your gal hot for your cock, I can tell you from experience that she knows her stuff."

"Aw...what the Hell, I'm in," Brian declared.

"Yay!" Alice looked to her father for his thumbs-up as she scrambled to kneel between her uncle's legs. She'd done like Daddy wanted, and she expected a proper reward. "All this chatter makes a girl thirsty. Daddy, come fuck my ass while I suck Uncle Brian off!"

†††

"Come on, Katy, do something!"

"No way!" Katelyn pushed Alice's iPhone away from her face and tugged her nightie down to cover her bare thighs. "I'm not making a fucking TikTok! Of what, me singing in my underwear? Christ, Ali!"

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers