Daddy-Daughter Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy...!" Katelyn's mouth gaped wide, her tongue flicking across her lips as she breathed in shallow gasps. Her face was a mask of frantic lust. He plunged into her, and her long dark hair whipped like a cyclone around her tossing head. Her hands were everywhere--clawing the sheets, pulling at his arms, bracing against his chest as she levered her round little teen ass up off the mattress. Her calves slid up and down along the backs of his thighs as she clenched her legs around him to hold their bodies more tightly together.

"C-c-cumming!" she howled as they humped and ground against one another. "Cum with me, Daddy! Cum with MEEEE!"

As if he had a choice! His daughter's pussy was a hot, undulating tunnel of need, suctioning the jism up from his balls. Her eyes turned up under their fluttering lids as she screamed and convulsed in orgasm.

"FUCK!" Brian exploded inside his daughter with a roar, emptying his balls into her unprotected depths. He collapsed on top of her. She held him close, the orgasmic gyrations of her hips slowly ebbing like the surf at low tide.

"What'd I tell you, man?"

Brian was aware of his brother and niece for the first time since he'd entered the bedroom to see his daughter naked and waiting. Trent and Alice were lying on the old shag carpet of her bedroom, side by side in a sixty-nine position. Trent smirked at Brian through the frame of his daughter's slender thighs while she sucked his cock, his mouth and chin smeared with her pussy juice.

Scowling at the unwelcome interruption, Brian returned his attention to Katelyn. Her face was radiant, aglow with the embers of a banked lust that looked ready to flare again in an instant. A new, carnal hunger burned in her deep amber eyes.

The irritating thing about Trent was that the arrogant bastard was too often right. He'd predicted that Katy's initiation into father-daughter fucking would transform her. The young woman in Brian's arms now stretched and rubbed her body against his with the heedless sensuality of a cat. It was as if a switch had flipped somewhere in her brain. The last remaining shadow of her familiar shyness showed itself when she cast her eyes downward, avoiding his gaze, but even that vanished when she stared frankly at his cock. She ran her fingertips along the now-flaccid organ, lifted it, and cupped his balls.

"More," she hissed. "Again!"

"Daddy's gonna need a little while to recover from the first time," Brian muttered apologetically. "Maybe five or ten minutes, okay?"

"Uh-huh," Katelyn said, looking dubious.

"Let me help," Trent said, rising to his feet. He had not yet cum this evening, and his prick was hard as an iron bar. "I can spell your old man for a while."

Katelyn, having managed to suppress her disappointment at having to wait for another fuck with her father, couldn't disguise her fascination with her uncle's suddenly available cock. Brian's heart sank. He had reluctantly agreed with his brother's proposal to share their daughters. How could he object, as many times as he had pounded eager Alice's pussy? It was even an appealing notion, in theory--having two mouths to suck his cock, two teen pussies on offer to gratify his lust. But it was happening too fast.

"Can I, Daddy?" Katelyn asked. He couldn't judge whether the timbre of her voice was more plaintive or hopeful. He was too shocked at how immediately his daughter succumbed to the lure of promiscuity.

Polymorphously perverse. Trent had used the phrase on more than one occasion. "A gal who'll fuck her father is open for anything. You'll see. It's like turning a key in a lock."

"I never could say no to you, Kitten," Brian said glumly, stepping aside. His dismay was short-lived when he saw Alice waiting on her knees for him, licking her lips.

"Come let me lick all that jism and pussy cream off your cock, Uncle Brian," she said in a husky voice, taking his hand. She guided him over to sit in the chair by her desk. "Watching Katelyn get fucked while I blow you will have you ready again in no time."

It was true. By the time Brian sat down and Alice began licking his balls, to his amazement his dick was already stiffening and bobbing upward.

Katelyn's hands shook as she ran them up and down her uncle's towering cock-shaft. He was bigger than Daddy! At least a couple of inches longer, and thicker. Much thicker. When she'd laid eyes on his prick, something had clicked deep inside her. Daddy was the best, the most wonderful man on Earth But this cock--she had to have this cock!

It wasn't like she was opening her legs to some stranger, just to get a dick in her. Uncle Trent was family. Yet doubt crept in now that she held his cock in both hands. Daddy had stretched her to her limit. What if her uncle broke her?

"You'll be fine," Trent said, soothing her as if he could read her mind. "Your pussy's more elastic than you know. You'll be finding out a lot about that, from now on. And your daddy's lubed you up real good for me. I'll glide right on in." He rolled her back onto the narrow bed and lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

The broad head of his unbelievably huge cock kissed the entrance of her tiny slit. He pressed into her.

"AWWWWGHH!" Uncle Trent's cock was going to split her in half!

"Jesus Christ!" Out of the corner of one eye, Katelyn spied her astonished father gawking at her as his brother drilled relentlessly into her pussy. Alice's head was in Daddy's lap, her lips stretched around the base of his cock. She had his whole cock in her throat!

Alice had sucked Brian off before. She'd boasted of it this evening. But seeing her do it made it real to Katelyn.

It was too much. A gut-punch.

If Alice could do it, Katelyn vowed, so could she.

Bucking her hips, she hurled herself against her uncle and managed to take a few inches of him into her pussy. It hurt at first, but the pressure of his enormous cock stretching her fuck-tunnel soon set off liquid waves of pleasure deep in her womb and belly and tits.

Fucking Trent wasn't like fucking Daddy, and his size wasn't the only difference. He was fiercer and less tender. He leered smugly as he thrust hard into her.

He leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Guess it's a good thing your daddy went first, hmmm?" he taunted, stroking her cheek before reaching down to tickle her dark, erect nipples. "Yeah, a tight little cock-socket like yours wants some warming up before takin' on a stud like ol' Trent." He cupped her boobs, squeezing and molding them. "Nice big funbags. I can't wait to feel these around my dick. You know what titty-fucking is, kiddo? I'm gonna teach you all about it. Later. Right now..."

He caught one of her nipples between his lips and sucked, drawing so much of her soft, sensitive flesh into his mouth that she feared he would swallow her whole tit. She opened her mouth to scream but succeeded only in emitting a thin, high squeak. She climaxed once, and then a second time, and before long she was cumming in waves with every short stroke of her uncle's long, fat cock.

"NOW!" Trent yelled, releasing Katelyn's tit and rearing back on his heels as his fuck-rod spasmed and started blasting strands of thick semen into her cunt. Throwing himself forward again, he clamped his mouth over hers, driving in and out, his corded thighs smacking hers and his balls bouncing off her ass cheeks as he pumped her full of jism.

"Ohhh...Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Katelyn chanted mindlessly, finding her voice at last. She raked her fingernails over her uncle's shoulders, digging the tips into his taut biceps. Her cunt walls spasmed and contracted around the column of his prick as she kept cumming. Now she was not only full of his cock, but also what felt like a bucket of hot cum. It spilled onto the sheets beneath her on every outward stroke and squirted out between her cunt lips and his cock when he slammed back in.

Katelyn heaved her body at Trent's. Her hoarse shrieks of ecstasy gave way to sobbing moans and finally faded into small happy whimpers of satisfaction as her orgasmic tremors subsided.

She closed her eyes, drifting downward to the hazy borderland between wakefulness and sleep. She was startled back to consciousness by the abrupt shift of Trent's weight falling away from her. His cock popped out of her pussy and he tumbled sideways onto the floor.

"What the Hell?" he cursed. Alice had grabbed him by one thick wrist and dragged him bodily off of her cousin.

"I can't stand any more of this," she mewled. She wrapped her small fingers around her father's cum-coated cock. Incredibly, he still had most of an erection. Alice worked his prick like a seasoned pro, sliding and squeezing and dipping her head to flick across the sensitive membrane right behind his glans, keeping him from going entirely soft. "I been waitin' all evening to cum on a cock and it's my turn, now."

Trent rolled onto his back on the carpet, folding his arms behind his head.

"That's my girl. That's the way, do it like I taught you. Use that pretty whore's mouth on my joint, get me hard for your greedy little pussy."

"Uh-uh," Alice rasped. "You're goin' in my ass this time, Daddy!"

She turned away from him and threw one leg across his so that she was crouching over his lap. Trent held his prick in one hand, aiming it up between her butt cheeks. Katelyn could tell that he wasn't nearly as big or hard as he'd been when he'd ridden her. Alice noticed, too. She shrugged, untroubled.

'Just pop it in there, Daddy, and I'll get you hard as a brick. You know I can."

"Sure do." Trent fitted the knob of his prick into the deep cleft between the globes of his daughter's pert ass, nestling the well-lubricated tip against the dusky pink ring of muscle guarding her rear fuck-hole. With a look of intense concentration, she relaxed her sphincter and settled down onto that paternal pleasure spear. The sight of the swollen plum of his glans disappearing into the delicate buttonhole of her anus was breathtaking.

Alice took her father's cock to the root in one fluid motion, without hesitation or difficulty. She extended her arms behind her and rested her hands flat on the carpet for support, then rose on the balls of her feet until only the tip of her father's cock was in her asshole before lowering herself onto him again. Katelyn figured that her cousin must be getting butt-fucked every day, to be so good at it.

"I got Daddy-dick up my ass!" Alice cried out in a high, sing-song voice. The thoroughly corrupted teen slut tossed her head from side to side as she bounced on her father's lap, a portrait of giddy, uninhibited animal lust.

Brian hardly glanced at the couple as he stepped past them and sat next to Katelyn. He looked troubled.

"How are you, Kitten?" he asked quietly. Katelyn took a deep breath and exhaled through her mouth, making her cheeks puff out like a cartoon fish.

"Kinda...overwhelmed?"

"I'll bet."

"But good. Real good," she insisted. Her father nodded. He seemed sad.

"You worried me. For a minute there, I was afraid you were having a seizure. With, um, with your uncle."

"Oh..."

"Trent's my 'little brother,' awright? That's in name only. He's always been the senior partner. The one with all the swagger. The loudest voice, the biggest... schemes."

"Uncle Trent's got a super big cock," Katelyn said.

"Yeah."

"He's not my Daddy." She put her hand on her father's cheek, turning his face to hers for a kiss. "Fucking him is like a roller coaster. You go straight up to the sky till you're scared to death that you'll fly right into Heaven and then all of a sudden you tip over and fall forever--"

"--Yeah, yeah! I get the idea."

"And then the ride's over. And he's not my Daddy."

Her meaning seemed to dawn slowly on him. He smiled. "You still want this little old dick, huh?"

"Oh my God, Daddy, I want you more! SO much more!"

Brian's cock jutted straight up between his legs. Alice had worked her oral magic; Katelyn owed her cousin that much. She closed a hand around the stalk. He was as hard as he'd been when he'd burst her cherry, maybe even harder.

"Daddy, did you cum in Ali's mouth?"

Brian shook his head. "I was...distracted. Watching you."

Katelyn understood. She slid onto her knees on the floor in front of her father and pushed his thighs apart.

"Hold onto the mattress, Daddy, 'cause you're gonna cum in mine." She caressed his hard-on with both hands, fingers dancing along the length of the sturdy, pleasure-giving missile that she had grown to love so much, so quickly. She vividly remembered the flavor of that single, short spurt of pre-cum across her tongue, and saliva welled up in her mouth.

She was about to truly suck her Daddy's cock for the first time--no pulling back, no lame excuses.

She kissed the tip as he looked down at her in awed anticipation. Again, fluid jetted from his cock-slit and splashed on her lips, a tasty sample of what she could look forward to. Alice swore that cum was a treat she couldn't do without, but Alice claimed lots of things to make herself sound worldly. Now Katelyn would find out for herself.

Getting Daddy's cock-head in her mouth was easier this time, now that she knew what to expect. The warm velvet knob, pulsing with life, glided over her tongue to lodge in the back of her throat. Taking a deep breath and holding it, she relaxed and pushed her head downward. His knob and another two inches slid into her throat before she got stuck. She didn't gag--she would not gag!--but she had to pull off him to breathe.

She did better on the second attempt.

On her third try, Katelyn swallowed half of her father's cock in a gulp. This time she only had to let an inch or two go before sucking him down again. She repeated that, sucking and releasing more and more of him until she was bobbing in a smooth rhythm and taking a little more Daddy-cock on every try.

"I don't believe it," Brian croaked, incredulous. He flinched when Katelyn nibbled lightly at his shaft with her front teeth, but she could tell by the way he throbbed in her mouth that he liked it. She fluttered her fingers over his balls as she sucked him up, inch by inch. When she finally succeeded in swallowing all of his big cock, he gave her the biggest, proudest smile she ever remembered seeing.

"You did it!" Brian ran his hands through Katelyn's hair. "You took the whole thing. Do you like it? You like sucking Daddy's cock?" She nodded vigorously and started moving her head up and down on him, alternating between mouthfucking him balls-deep and releasing his fuck-rod altogether. She loved seeing his beautiful cock quiver in the open air, gleaming with her spit, while she inhaled a deep breath. But more than that, she loved having her throat packed tight with Daddy-dick. She probed her pussy with one finger, grinding her palm against her stiff clitty to coax herself toward orgasm while she sucked her daddy off.

"A-almost there," he groaned, humping helplessly against her face. "Can you swallow, baby? Swallow Daddy's come?"

"Mmmmm!" Katelyn mashed her face against his crotch and hugged his waist as he quaked and climaxed. She sucked and gulped, working her throat instinctively to milk his meat. When she needed to breathe, she pulled her head back but kept her mouth wide open while he grabbed his cock and jacked a fountain of rich, thick semen onto her tongue.

Katelyn loved the taste.

All at once, Alice wasn't the only cum addict in the family.

On the carpet next to them, Alice was lying back on top of her father's chest with her graceful young legs draped over his bent knees. Her face was turned back toward his and their tongues danced together while Trent massaged the perfect handfuls of her small round breasts. He rocked beneath her, easing his massive prick into and out of her gripping asshole, until he suddenly froze in place, his ball sack tightened, and he drained his cum tanks into his darling daughter's rectum.

"Fill me up," Alice mumbled into his mouth. "Soooo good...so, so good..."

Katelyn only tore her eyes from the sexy spectacle when her father tapped her shoulder.

"You look like you might want to buy another ticket on that roller coaster," he said, with a smile and a wink that told Katelyn that everything would be okay.

"Not this minute." She leaned into her father and hugged him close. "Maybe later?"

"Maybe we could all just nap for a little while," Trent grunted, appearing exhausted for once. Alice frowned and tapped him on the nose, pretending to pout.

"Nobody sleeps at a sleepover, silly Daddy!"

†††

A week passed after their first daddy-daughter foursome without Trent hearing anything from his brother. When he asked Alice about Katelyn, his daughter smiled mysteriously and said, "A couple of texts, Daddy. No pictures. I think they're havin' a good time at home."

When Brian finally called, Trent was relaxing in bed after a long day at the firm. Alice was lying sprawled on her belly across him, naked, her head bobbing lovingly up and down his cock. He had a hand between her legs, fucking two fingers in and out of her dripping slit, setting a rhythm for her to suck by.

He'd fed his daughter two ball loads and was working up a third when FaceTime chimed. He picked up to see his grinning brother.

"I was beginning to wonder about you," Trent said. "You and Katy up for another sleepover sometime soon?"

"Absolutely, bro," Brian said. "My gal says she's ready to try getting double-dicked. Only thing is, I think you and Alice ought to come over here, this time."

"Oh? What about Doris?"

Rather than answer, Brian turned his phone to reveal Katelyn nakedly straddling his hips with her back to him. His hard cock appeared and disappeared into the clutching ring of her tight asshole as she rose and fell in a sensuous dance of pleasure. Trent could see that her pussy was shaved completely bare, soft and pink.

She looked over her shoulder at the camera with a dizzy smile. "Hi, Uncle Trent. Hi, Ali!"

"Woah, you living a bit dangerously there?" Trent asked.

Brian's face reappeared. "Not at all. I, um, I opened a new line of credit for Doris. Big bucks. Then I packed her off to Culture Continent with strict instructions to shop till she drops." He paused and breathed deeply, looking past the camera. "Keep that up and Daddy's going to fill your hot little rear fuck-hole with spunk real soon, baby."

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Pump my butt full of cum!"

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. So as far as Her Highness is concerned I'm in the running for Husband of the Year. She should be touching down in Paris right about now. I figure it takes her at least a month to run through my money."

"There's showing some initiative," Trent said. "I'm impressed."

"Thank you. One other thing--can you recommend an attorney at your firm who can handle a quickie divorce?"

"Sure can. He'll charge you an arm and a leg, though.'

"Doesn't matter. This hot little whore is worth every penny."

"Dad-dy!"

Brian laughed and gave Katelyn a sharp slap on the rump. "Just you hush and ride that dick, baby."

"Yes, sir!" Katelyn cooed and kept wiggling her throttling ass up and down her daddy's huge cock.

THE END