Daddy-Daughter Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice laughed and backed off to sit at the cluttered desk jammed into the corner of her cramped bedroom. "Well, what do you wanna do? Give each other fuckin' manicures?"

"Anything else, okay?" Katelyn swung her legs up onto her cousin's narrow bed and pulled the sheet up around her waist. "Maybe watch something." She surfed the on-screen directory on the bedroom TV. "You don't have a voice remote?"

"Somewhere under the bed, I'm sure. Who watches cable?"

"Dads." Katelyn made a face. "They're gonna spend all evening downstairs watching that game, drinking beer, and waiting for something to happen. I don't get baseball. Like, I'm into sports, I'm not a total nerd. I'll watch soccer or even football with Dad. Mainly 'cause I like to sit with him. But I do not get baseball. At all."

"Yeah." Alice started undressing for bed. "You look at that thing I texted you this morning? The Asian stand-up chick?" She unbuttoned and rolled her skinny jeans down over her thighs.

Katelyn hesitated. "I...don't actually have TikTok. Or Instagram, even. Mom doesn't want me on social media at all. She checks my phone all the fucking time. Fuck, I don't have a home, I'm assigned to Cell Block B."

"That sucks." Alice pulled her top off and threw it on a folding chair, leaving her naked. Her back was turned, giving Katelyn a long look at her slim back and round little ass. Ali was a petite thing, just an inch or two over five feet tall. Katelyn felt like a beanstalk with oversized boobs next to her cousin. She had to reach way back in her memory to recall what it was like to have people look down to talk to her.

Alice slipped a floppy, daffodil-yellow tee shirt over her head. It barely covered half her butt.

"You sleep like that?"

"Nah. Usually sleep ass-nekkid. Daddy likes me better that way."

"You are bad!" Katelyn cracked up. "Stop making shit up!"

"God's truth."

"Uh-huh, right. I've missed you, dude."

"Likewise. Scoot over." Katelyn's short flannel nightgown had ridden up again, and having Alice's naked hip pressing against hers so suddenly felt strange. Good strange, but definitely weird. Neither of them had siblings at home. Katelyn was used to sleeping alone and having lots of room to herself. She wished Ali at least had a double bed.

"Hey, I always wondered...your house is huge. How come you live up here in a closet?"

Alice shrugged. "I picked it out a long time ago. It was cozy. Later on, I loved the privacy when I started playing with myself."

Katelyn giggled. "Sold! If I so much as close my bedroom door, Mom calls the fire department."

"So you keep telling me. She can't be that bad."

"Trust me, she's worse. I'll tell you how suspicious she is. She agreed to let me sleep over only if Dad would stay the night. To 'chaperone.' What does she think is going to happen, with you and me and your father alone together? He's my uncle."

"Wow, that is bad," Alice agreed. "Course, if you were me, she'd be right to worry. Uncle Brian is hot. You know what I'd do--"

"Ew, gross!" Katelyn exclaimed. It was a panic reaction. The more Ali joked and spun her sexual fantasies, the more excited Katelyn got. Sprinkled in among the comedy and music vids, Ali had a habit of texting her sexy images and videos and even occasional porn links. Dick pics that she claimed she got from guys she hooked up with.

Katelyn looked forward to her adventurous cousin's messages, sometimes hiding out in a bathroom long enough to masturbate before deleting them from her phone. She was still a virgin, living vicariously through Ali's imagination while wondering about the girl's so-mysterious real-life experiences.

But talking about Daddy that way was too much. It hit too close to home--too close to Katelyn's own barely acknowledged longings.

Ali wouldn't let up. "You saying you never check out your daddy's dick? Like coming out of the shower or--"

"--NO!"

That wasn't exactly true. Brian got hard-ons a lot, lately. Katelyn could see the outline of his cock through his swim trunks when he helped her with her training, or on their morning runs. He was a tall, fit guy, and even though he was nearly fifty she couldn't keep up with him. He'd be waiting for her at their turn-around spot near the 7-Eleven, and as she'd jog toward him it was hard not to gawk at the size of the lump tenting the front of his shorts.

Katelyn told herself that her father had probably always been that way. Boner-prone. She simply hadn't noticed it until she'd become aware of her own ever-increasing horniness. Daddy was just a virile guy. Okay, a stud. But that had nothing to do with her. Nothing at all.

Still, curiosity was killing her. "Uh, you don't...'check out' Uncle Trent, do you?"

"Girl!" Ali's soprano laughter reverberated off the low ceiling. She grabbed Katelyn's hand, pulling her arm out straight. When she lightly stroked Katelyn's inner wrist, a shiver ran through the younger girl's body. "From here--" Ali drew her fingertip along the length of her cousin's forearm, ending at the crook of her elbow--"to here."

Katelyn blinked. "Your dad...Ali, that's nearly a foot long!"

"Yeah, well, that's only when he's hard."

"How do you get to see him with a hard-on like that?" Katelyn blurted out. Ali stared at her like she was a tree sloth. "Oh, now you're gonna tell another story about doing it with your...your dad?"

"We do. Every chance we get." Alice flashed a feral grin full of perfect white teeth. "Wanna hear about it? She leaned forward and kissed dumbfounded Katelyn on the lips. "I'll tell you about your daddy, too."

"Liar!" Even as she protested, warm moisture seeped into Katelyn's pussy. When Alice touched her tits, the trickle became a flood.

"So I got a hall pass from Her Highness to crash here." Brian took a long pull on his beer. "Do I have to tell you why?"

Trent nodded without taking his eyes away from the action on the big screen in front of them. "Because Doris thinks I'm the kind of perv who'd put the moves on my grown-up niece. Damn, that woman is a bitch."

"It hurts to be so misjudged, I'm sure."

"It's deeply wounding. Wouldn't it freak her out if she knew she was worrying about the wrong brother? I--Stay on third! For chrissakes stay--Fuck it!" Trent was out of his seat, shouting, raising his half-full bottle as if he was about to pitch it at the TV. He watched in disbelief as the runner wobbled towards home and was tagged out, then sank back onto the couch with an angry grunt. "These bums can't find their own asses." He turned to Brian. "Did you see that sorry son of a...Your mind's not on the game, is it?"

"Are you kidding? So, how do you think it's going upstairs?"

"Have faith," Trent said. "My Alice is one persuasive young lady. She's had the hots for Katelyn for quite a while now. What, I didn't mention that?"

"Has Alice been with a lot of other babes?"

"Chicks, guys...Alice is what we used to call 'polymorphously perverse.'"

"You let her fuck other men, too?"

"Let her? Man, once I primed that little gal's pump she turned out to be an absolute fiend. I'd die of exhaustion, trying to satisfy her appetite for dick all by myself. I hadda invite friends into our scene just to save my life."

"And here I thought I was special."

Trent grew serious. "You are, bro. You are. And you'll be even more special once you take Katy's cherry. You think she adores you now, wait until you're the one making her cum all night long."

Brian had been fighting a boner all evening. He hadn't whacked off for days, saving his jism for his daughter, and he was afraid of getting so worked up he'd cum prematurely the first time he was in her pussy. Listening to Trent talk had made him hard as an oak tree again.

"Just remember what I said about other partners. That should apply to Katy, too, if you're smart. Young women at that age are impressionable. Alice learns new tricks from every stud she fucks. Especially old guys like you and me. The more men she screws, the hornier and better a slut she becomes.

"And as far as other girls go, well, that action directly benefits Dear Old Dad. That friend of Alice's I mentioned, Marissa? She was Alice's first adult sleepover. I told Alice that if she wanted to experiment with her friends she should do it in the safety of her own home. Before that night was over, not only were the two of them confirmed pussy pals, I was going deep in Missy's blond snatch while Alice licked my nuts. The three of us have had plenty of crazy times since then."

Brian's balls tightened at the images Trent's words conjured. "I can't take this. How much longer do we have to wait?"

"Relax. Let's have a look..." Trent thumbed the TV remote, switching the channel to an overhead camera angle looking down on Alice's bedroom. Katelyn was on her back in the middle of the bed, her nightgown bunched up around her shoulders so that the two men got a clear look at her big, jiggling tits as she writhed on the mattress. Her legs were raised and spread wide, with Alice's head between them. Alice was nude, her ass pointed straight up at the camera lens, one hand reaching back between her open thighs to finger her pussy while she rested the other on Katelyn's hip to steady herself against her cousin's squirming.

The back of Alice's head was in the way, but from the expression on Katelyn's face, Brian could tell that his niece was eating his daughter's pussy masterfully.

"Nanny cam's hidden in the smoke detector," Trent said nonchalantly.

"Damn. Does Alice know?"

"You think I'm a creep? Of course she knows. Sometimes we watch her recordings while she rides my prick. And right now she knows she's putting on a show for the two studs who are going to spend the evening feeding her and Katelyn incest meat."

Brian barely heard the words. His attention was riveted on his daughter's ecstatic face as she tipped her head back on her pillow, grimaced, and opened her mouth wide. Her throat worked noiselessly. Trent unmuted the feed, catching Katelyn in mid-wail as she came in her cousin's sucking mouth. She wound her long fingers in Alice's hair, clasping and holding the young redhead's face tight against her cunt.

"Sweet Jesus," Brian muttered quietly. It was the first time he'd seen his daughter climax. It wouldn't be the last, by God!

Trent flipped back to the game in progress, just in time to see the home team's third hitter strike out at the bottom of the sixth.

"Not gonna be a close game," he said.

Brian snapped back to the present. "It's not," he agreed. I've seen enough." He leaped to his feet. "We're wasting our time. Let's get up there!"

Trent rose in an unhurried fashion, stretched, and strolled after Brian as he bounded up the stairs.

"Don't stop!" Katelyn panted as Alice paused her cunt-sucking for a moment to regard the young virgin seriously. "Kiss my pussy! Keep licking my clit. Love me, don't ever stop!"

"Me licking your pretty clitty would feel a hundred times better with a big cock sliding in and out of there." She blew warm breath across Katelyn's swollen pink fun button. Katelyn's vision went fuzzy and she almost screamed. She clamped her jaw shut, afraid that the men downstairs would hear and come up to check on them.

Alice probed her cousin's wet slit with one fingertip and then a second, her lacquered nails gliding along the hot, yielding inner flesh of Katelyn's pussy.. "Tell me you don't want your daddy's dick up in here, right now..."

"I-I do," Katelyn gasped. "No, I mean, no I couldn't! I can't fuck my own father. I...could I?"

"Why not?" Alice teased. "I do, all the time. I told you, I fuck my daddy every day and every night."

"W-what's it like?"

"I can't even describe it. It's, like, the ultimate turn-on, because it's so wicked. You need to do it with Uncle Brian. Your daddy's got a real nice cock, Katy. I've had it in me so many times..."

"You have not!" Katelyn didn't want to believe her cousin. She couldn't bear the idea of being left out, of Daddy choosing Alice and not...not her.

"You callin' me a liar again? Just for that--" Alice took Katelyn's clit between her teeth and bit down gently. Katelyn nearly passed out from the intensity of her pleasure. She couldn't help herself this time. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hey, what's all the racket up here?" The bedroom door swung open and Brian strode in with Uncle Trent right behind him.

"DADDY!" Katelyn shrieked. She threw her arms up across her face, trying to shrink into the sheets and mattress, to disappear somehow. But she couldn't. And in the next heartbeat, she recognized the look on her father's face and no longer wanted to escape. It was the look he gave her whenever he held out a towel to her as she climbed out of the pool after doing laps, dripping wet and breathing like a racehorse. His look as she jogged toward him in the morning sun with her tee-shirt plastered to her sweaty chest.

That look always made her insides quiver like a plucked guitar string. She hadn't understood then, but as Brian stood at the foot of the bed with his powerful forearms folded across his broad chest, staring down at her naked, perspiring flesh, she knew what it meant at last.

Daddy wanted her. As the stirring heat in her cunt drove everything else from her mind, she wanted him, too.

Alice rolled off Katelyn and knelt beside Brian. She unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans, and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock sprang out, a long curved club of flesh pointed directly at his daughter. The dark, blunt tip was wet with beads of pre-cum.

Katelyn stared open-mouthed, mesmerized by her first full look at her father's erect cock. She took a few seconds to gather her courage. Swallowing hard, she held out her arms to him.

"Come here, Daddy," she whispered. Parting her legs wider for him, she wondered if she should have shaved her pussy completely bare the way Alice had hers. Alice said that guys got real excited when they first laid eyes on her bald mound. Katelyn just trimmed her bush at the sides and all around her pussy lips, and that was because her dark, thick hair showed through and stuck out around the sides of her competition suits. She'd left a narrow strip about three inches long, ending just above her clit.

But her heart soared as her father's eyes roamed her naked body. There was not a trace of disappointment in his gaze, only a fierce hunger that promised her everything. He knelt on the bed, resting one knee between hers on the mattress.

"You sure you're ready for this?" he asked in a hoarse, thick growl.

"N-no," Katelyn said, quickly adding. "I wanna suck you first."

She'd never had a guy's dick in her mouth. Oh, she'd listened to her girlfriends brag about it, about how good they were at blowjobs and how much control it gave them over their boyfriends. Given any excuse, Alice would go on endlessly about it. This was Katelyn's chance to find out what the big deal was.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," her father said uncertainly. She ignored him, pulling his hips toward her with both hands and slipping her lips around his cock-knob. He was so big, it was trying to swallow a hard-boiled egg whole...but it tasted a lot better.

"Oh God, Katy..." Her father braced his hands on her shoulders, shaking like a tree in a storm. He bucked forward as a reflex, pushing several inches of his prick shaft into her mouth before he could stop himself. She gagged, and he pulled out immediately--but as he did, a hot spurt of his pre-cum skimmed across her tongue and into her throat. The taste made her cunt well up with juice. She wanted more.

"If you're going to fuck her, you'd better do it," Trent chuckled. "From the look on your face, if you stick that thing back in her mouth you'll shoot off inside of three seconds."

Her uncle's voice startled Katelyn, In all the times that she'd laid alone in her bed, playing with herself and imagining what her first time with a guy would be like, she'd often guiltily fantasized that it would be her Daddy taking her cherry. Even though that could never, ever happen. But she had never envisioned doing it with an audience cheering them on, much less her own family!

Alice had undressed Trent and was leaning against him, his arm draped over her shoulder with a hand on one of her titties while she jacked her hands up and down his cock.

Brian looked at Katelyn apologetically. "He's right, babe. I won't last long in that beautiful mouth of yours."

"It's okay," she assured him, thinking that it was a lot better than just okay. She lay flat on her back and reached up to him. Her supple legs snaked out and wrapped around his hips as he knelt between them. She could feel cool air on her moist pussy lips as her cunt flowered open in welcome. In her mind, there was still the slightest hesitation at the enormity of what they were about to do, but her body had a wisdom all its own.

The slick tip of Daddy's cock eased into her slit. "Fuck me, Daddy," she murmured. "Fuck me now."

Her father pressed forward. Her inner walls stretched and yielded to his penetration. His prick throbbed inside her and it was as if she could feel both their heartbeats in the pulsing, clinging, driving embrace of cock and cunt. She clutched his shoulders tightly, expecting pain. There was almost none, but he looked concerned and stopped moving forward when she winced at the momentary sharp stab.

"You all right?"

"Keep going!" She moved a hand to the back of his head and pulled his face to hers, poking her tongue into his mouth. "Don't stop, I need all my Daddy's cock in me, now. Now...NOW!"

Her father flexed his hips once more and thrust the last few inches of his thick, hard cock into her hot depths. A pleasure unlike any she'd experienced surged through her. It wasn't a climax, not yet, but was somehow more delightful than any cum she'd ever gotten from masturbating--even more exciting than the orgasms Alice had triggered with her tender, sucking lips.

Father and daughter rested together briefly, mouths locked in a deep soul kiss, and then Brian lifted himself on his forearms. Katelyn missed his weight for an instant until he started moving--humping back and forth, his big rigid cock going in and out of her wet cunt, in and out, in and out...

The greatest thrill of her life gave way to something even better. After his first few strokes, whenever Daddy pulled out Katelyn started arching her pelvis off the bed to follow him. She wanted to keep him inside, desperate not to surrender an inch of that magnificent column of hard meat.

She was fucking! At long last, Katelyn was fucking a man. Not just a man--she was fucking Daddy!

He laced his fingers through hers, pulling her toward him, pushing her away. He led her, and she rekindled something lost inside him, They swiftly found a rhythm together.

"Oh, Daddy...OH! Oh Dad-EEEE!"

"Katy, baby, Oh God..."

She was close, so close to cumming, delicious little ripples of sensation racing up her spine as she rose and fell beneath Daddy, her breath quickening...

Out of nowhere a stray thought flitted through her mind, unbidden: How pissed off would Mom be, if only she knew?

Katelyn grinned from ear to ear and slammed into her father faster and harder.

He stopped and looked at her quizzically. "What's funny?"

"Mmm...Nothing, Daddy, nothing. Don't stop fucking my pussy...I don't ever want to stop!"

"Don't worry, kiddo," she heard her uncle say, "We're just getting started." As her father started moving again, a small corner of her mind wondered what Trent meant by that.

Katelyn's pussy was the tightest, creamiest hole that her father had ever fucked.

Sliding into his daughter for the first time, Brian had come close to erupting right away. That was no good. Determined to savor the experience, he'd bitten down on his tongue hard enough to taste blood. Focusing on the pain pulled him back from the brink. When he could handle it again, he thrust into her. She rose to meet him, taking all of him into her sizzling cunt.