Daddy Dearest Ch. 05

Story Info
Fucking could be even without touching, so is punishment.
3.5k words
2.88
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note -

All the characters are 18 and above.

Contains heavy BDSM and Mffff, So please skip if you are uncomfortable.

This chapter was the most difficult one for me to write, as writing Mffff was tough. So please pass if anything is absurd.

Please also share ideas where Mffff is done well, for any future write ups.

porn without plot, as usual.

Editing done by my sweet editor @hotcpu for a better version of this.

Hope you all enjoy this.

♤♡◇♧

Preface- Cutting off the bonds is easier, but surviving after that is like hell. What would the daughter do if the love of her life treats her like she was not to be owned?

Would Taylor succeed or would Jack succeed? Whom would you support on this journey? What should be the ending of this story?

Daddy Dearest -05

Jack pounced on his sluts... he inserted his long cock deep inside Loren and began thrusting deeper inside her. As Loren took in Jack's mighty cock her clit stretched to take in such girth, and she enjoyed the pleasure of every thrust.

But Jack, with each thrust, imagined it to be Taylor, his love, his stern glares pressed on to Taylor's boobs making her nipples the center of his vision.

His fierce stares pierced into Taylor's clenching walls, within her princess pussy lips, spilling the honey out of her sacred pot. He was devouring her with his lusty eyes.

Jack rode inside Loren like a beast till he hit her g-spot, tearing deep into her pussy, to which he could hear her crying and moaning his name... Taylor watched this in pain, more from her heart, than her sinful body.

But suddenly he pulled out right when she was about to cum and smirked... he again thrusted inside her but stopped right before she could release... he played her like the sex toy, she was for him.

Jack then lifted Karen a bit and positioned her pussy right in front of his mouth and he started biting her pussy harshly. This was the sight which made Taylor weak.

She was highly aroused, she kept squeezing her thighs, but her ecstasy could not be contained as her honey began dripping out of the gorgeous petals of her flowers.

Taylor never knew sex was this arousing just watching it. Karen's pussy was nothing in comparison to Jack's craving mouth and thus he literally swallowed her pussy in his mouth.

He had started eating her pussy as if it was a pink strawberry while his dick kept teasing Loren's bruised pussy... playing and abusing her while others kept pleasing him.

Seeing this was a pain to Taylor, but the way his lust, his hunger was seen, she could feel every touch, lick, bite, suck of her daddy dearest.

The way he swallowed Karen's pussy entirely in his mouth, she could feel that sensation. The way Loren screamed and moaned in stimulation with each pump of Jack's hard cock, she could feel all that.

Taylor could feel the need in her own pussy clenching for her father's warm tongue and juices to get into her sex. She wanted him more even now. Just like his sex toys, Loren, Karen, Daisy and Ruby...

Taylor wanted to be them and not one among them... But the only one for him.. But the scene was different. She was not even his slave for sex..

She was bound by her needs and cravings.. weakening just like her screams to stop this situation. Taylor was feeling hurt, pain, distress, even with her god of sex right in front of her, pleasing everyone except for her.

She was slowly dying down inside. On the other hand even Jack's hands were doing their own job... his right hand went to Daisy's puckered up nipples squeezing her milk out like a thin rope and his left hand grabbed Ruby's round boobs...

He pinched and slapped their nipples so hard that they became red... he kept on pressing their boobs like dough, kneading them.... Each of them were tired except for Jack.

He was evil, possessed rather like how Taylor thought.. her god of sex. He was hotter, lustier, hornier, sinful, and unholy than ever.

Even multiple orgasms making them tired as hell, didn't stop the ladies drooling for his hot body and sinful sex, including his petite, disobedient, equally lusty daughter, Taylor.

Jack was someone, none can imagine during sex. Soon, Jack flipped position and turned Loren over and made her stand on her four and started whipping her ass with his belt...

The more her ass became red the more he got satisfied and then in a shift he pounded inside Karen's red pussy which was already red due to his mouth.

That her pussy had become very loose and used that no other dick would ever fit inside her other than Jack... he then lifted Daisy by her boobs earning a loud yell, due to the roughness.

But Jack was in no mood to stop.. he latched his mouth to her perky nipples and started drinking her milk.. he did the same to Ruby's nipples for hours and hours.

He kept on changing positions, with all 4 of his slaves... while Taylor was a crying mess as she herself was feeling the girl's painful cries but Jack was in no mood to stop...

He was what he said 'Devil'... who could never be satisfied with his lust. Taylor who had no gag in her mouth now kept on screaming "Daddy.. plssss stop.. no Dadddyy.. plssss stop this!"

She kept on pleading and Jack never took his eyes off her seeing every action, every pain, every lust in her. His body fucked his sluts while he fucked Taylor with his eyes.

His eyes, wandered around her body like the beads of sweat on her naked bosom slowly moving towards her open navel and dripping down to her slender vline leading to the wetness over her sweet pussy lips.

As her juices slowly dripped down towards her thighs and dried up on her insides.. he never once looked at his sluts but gazed at his needy daughter, though he was sexing up with others.

Taylor pleaded and pleaded, that she was weak of screaming. Jack kept on abusing his sluts, that they were tired of cumming multiple times. Their multiple orgasms had made them weak.

Jack was harsh and rough, still abusing them, giving them pain more than usual. Maybe it was his aching heart that his lust which can't be satisfied with others, other than his beloved daughter, Taylor, was digging deep to get satisfied without any results.

His cum, was all over them. Making the sight so unholy, to make even a saint lustful. But Jack never stopped. He looked at Taylor and saw her still throbbing for his cock inside her.

Her breasts still shining bright with the sheen of sweat over her. He had to still make her stop thinking of him, or need him, to satisfy her. He got off the bed and took his four sex toys to another wall.

He tied each one of them in different positions. Ruby was on her fours, with her ass perked up to face him and her hands tied up to the wall. He made her take a gag, as her screams were not his choice.

Daisy was tied up to the wall with both her hands up like Taylor and her legs also tied up together. He closed her lips also with a gag. All she could do was squirm.

Loren was tied up making her bend on fours too, but he didn't gag her mouth. Karen was tied up with her hands and legs apart on a table in front of the wall.

He put a butt plug on each one of them except for Ruby. He looked at Taylor, and she was tired of screaming and stimulation in her body seeing her daddy naked, in his majestic best and evil worst.

She couldn't bare seeing him fucking up his sluts giving them pleasure which she needed. Which she thought was only for her and no one else.

Her body needed the touches, presses, grips, grazes, glares, stares, gazes, nibbles, bites, licks, sucks, and fucks which was given to all others except for her.

Her body was craving, mind was needy and heart was hurt. Her screams had slowly become low. Jack was not the one to bother as he was at his peak of lust..

Playing around with his sex toys but making out with his daughter in his mind. Jack continued using the toys on his own sexual toys and his seductive mistresses.

He took a nipple clamp and used it over Daisy's huge lactating boobs, which could make even a girl sex her up in real life. She screamed in pain with the tightness even when he had not started.

But her gags held her noise making it mumbled. While Taylor screamed low and weak to stop this madness. She was hitting a new low with every new high.

Taylor was tired, looking at Jack and his sexual toys. She had cummed multiple times now making her weak. What made her weaker was the pain in her heart she was going through.

She begged and pleaded like she was the only person in dismay. Jack was never the one to listen to now, just like how she never listened to him.

Just like how she had made him weak for her body all the time. Cumming for her in his dreams, shower, bed, and jerk himself to an extent where he could feel his monstrous dick inside her like it was actually inside her.

Same was the situation with his sexual toys, not the equipment ones but the femme fatale, sinful sluts he had all around him for pleasure and only pleasure.

Their work position at his office made it convenient to access him whenever he needed. There were more Taylor knew. Even during travel he had women for his sexual needs.

But now these four ladies were tested, teased, thrusted like they were the best in this world getting the hottest guy they ever came across. Jack was playing with them and made them play with others toys.

First was Ruby's turn. But he returned to Taylor instead, smelling the fragrance and nuzzling his nose to her neck line. Even before she knew she was inserted with a thick beaded butt plug and she screamed with pain.

Jack just pressed her lips with his forefinger and whispered "Welcome to my personal hell darling" she screamed when he switched it on at higher mode. She was in pain..

This made Jack return to Ruby, spreading her ass cheeks, searching for her hole as his glares were fixed on to Taylor's hole which he was operating.. Taylor's pink tight hole.

As he got Ruby's hole he immediately thrust into her ass unprepared and raw. Ruby screamed in pain.. Taylor screamed louder as Jack raised the speed.

Every thrust of his was made with Taylor's butt plug increasing in speed. Not even once did he look at the hole he was fucking focused only on Taylor's vibrations and her moans and cries.

Jack thrusted harder and faster, making Ruby shiver in sensation. She was exhausted but Jack was insanely fucking her toned body, her ass hole in particular. But working and feeling for Taylor's vibrations.

Soon Jack was ready to cum, he immediately took his cock out again pumping it towards Taylor.. the more she cried the more he pumped and he cummed on his hands and floor..

Taylor was left craving for those thick beads of her beloved's cum inside her wanting ass hole as ever. She was crying like she had been fucked herself.. when she was not even touched.

Jack panted heavily for a few minutes and came to Taylor wiping off the sweat off her forehead and smearing his cum over her sweet skin over her chest and boobs finally switching off her butt plug.

She was sore and would struggle for weeks to even keep her ass together. Jack then came closer and whispered "Round Two Love.. I can't cheat your gorgeous breasts.. which I can't feast up on, but can't neglect them either.. they need to get a taste of me.."

Saying this he took out nipple clips.. so seductive to cum just by looking at them. He attached soft pink velvet nipple clips with vibrators on to her tits.. making it squeeze them without even switching that on.

His unwashed cum smeared hands were sticking his cum all over her chest, just like how she always wanted but it was not because of her now.

He planted a hard peck over her dry lips, for a change he sucked them hard, and unknowingly he pierced his tongue inside and Taylor was in heavens already feeling that bliss of her daddy.

He pierced it deep and sucked her tongue like no other. He enjoyed that taste of a weak abused girl's needy lips and tongue, opening her mouth desperately for her Love.

He sucked hard and he was hard again. His crotch was touching Taylor's needy petals and she could feel the throb of his hard dick now. She swayed her hips towards him reflexively.

Jack forcefully took himself back, stopping himself not to indulge much with his sacred lover whom he wanted to protect at all times. He bit her lips by mistake, bruising them when he forced himself out.

Blood oozed out in drops making his heart clench but happy to see his lover... bruise for him in love. He sucked the blood drops and smirked like the evil vampire that he was in action now.

He looked at her eyes glossy enough to melt his heart as always, but he took his steps back and walked back to the busty beauty Daisy who was all prepped up to please her master now, leaving behind Taylor again all alone wanting for more.

Jack, swallowed a big mound of Daisy's globes, which were milking as she had taken pills to lactate them for Jack's pleasure for a long time. Jack amusingly sucks on her nipples making her enjoy his sucks.

He makes her enjoy his craving lips and teeth biting into the flesh nibbling it every now and then. His free hand pressed hard on her other boob, and twisted her nipple hard as he sucked and played.

This was the time when he watched Taylor, screaming in sensation as the nipple clenchers were hard enough on her nipples, making her scream in both pleasure and pain.

Jack sucked on Daisy's lactating boobs, spilling her milk all over and his lips easily making hallowing sucks deeper. Taylor was unable to bear the sensation of the nipple clenchers and was screaming hard for help.

Both Karen and Ruby were mere spectators who watched this father daughter dilemma of touching and un-touching each other. Daisy was in pleasure as boobs sucking were her turn ons, and her pussy was ready to cum for her master any time.

Jack intensifies both Taylor's nipple clencher and vibrator making her thighs shiver in extreme arousal making her too weak for the vibrator operating inside her deep clits.

Jack, showing no mercy, intensifies his sucks on Daisy's boobs one after the other and speeds up both Daisy's and Taylor's vibrators. Both scream hard, one in pleasure and the other in pain.

Soon Daisy cums, making Jack still hard cock wait for his new prey. Meanwhile Taylor who was shaking with much speed inside was cumming like it was her first time now.

Taylor was weak and drained out with such sensation and pain but there was none who could help her from her father now. She hung in there like a piece of meat.

Jack stopped fondling Daisy's globes, emptying the milk from her, and stopped Taylor's vibrator for a moment, making her pant heavily relaxing for a bit before he comes near her and gags her again.

Looking deep into her tear-filled eyes from withstanding this physical and mental abuse. He knew this day would break her into many pieces and she would never have her feelings rekindled for him again.

But that didn't stop him from making her butt plug deeper into her tiny ass hole and switch that on again now Adding to that with a mild speed in her nipple clenchers, and vibrator starting off too.

He moves back to his slaves kissing Taylor's forehead, saying "you would hate me from now on darling, welcome to hell... Taylor" She pleaded to him only with her tears dropping down her cheeks and the gag making her screams unclear.

Jack for instance breaks his never ending eye to eye battle with his daughter and turns away looking at Karen who was already waiting for him to be abused in place of his beloved daughter.

He was readily hard after his intense boobs play with Daisy, who was still panting and happily enjoying her tingling nipples. Jack bent down Karen a lot more to align his throbbing dick inside of Karen's hole.

He took her from behind making her tight hole stretch to his girth and make her scream in pain. He didn't even give her time to become comfortable, but opened up her ass cheeks even more to access his length deep into her.

Taylor's butt plug was intensified with higher levels and Jack rams his hard manhood into Karen's sweet hole like it was the easiest job not caring of how much Karen was in pain.

He thrusted harder as he uses the tied up nipple clencher on both Taylor and Karen making them feel the sensation in both their ass and boobs alike, and the vibrators inside their sweet pussy was ever ready to take in another hard fuck from him.

He thrusted hard and rough, making Taylor his center of view, ignoring all his playmates on the verge of cumming for him again in this process.

Ruby, who usually is harsh, makes a pleading request to her master to stop his abuse towards his own daughter, but he continues to hit Karen harder and ignores any of their words.

Jack was in full control of his four toys now and his daughter who was continuously being abused even when all he did was use others to play with her and use the unwanted toys to make her aware of what she was looking for.

Jack continues to pound inside of Karen who was showing few droplets of blood to take in his girth. She was whimpering in pain and tears were rolling out of her eyes.

This didn't stop him from ramming his rock hard cock inside her, with his look still pointed at his daughter's face now without even an ounce of regret.

His strong gaze was feeling all the hurt Taylor was going through presently and he was thrusting Karen even more insanely like it was his lovely daughter Taylor in place.

Taylor was lost in the sensation and was exhausted and was about to give up anytime, but the vibrators inside her never let her breathe in peace.

Jack thrusted hard with him reaching his high and forcefully pulled out from Karen to cum outside her ass cheeks in full display for Taylor unintentionally.

Taylor saw him throb and pump a few more times until he started leaking the ropes of cum pointed towards Taylor but over Karen for instance.

Taylor was left cuming herself looking at this act which she always craved to look at but she was so weak even to register the scene happening now.

Jack pulls in Ruby asking her to open her mouth and keeps his cumming length inside her mouth cumming even more and he thrusts slowly into her mouth. And she takes in all of his cum swallowing it like a good slut she was for him.

Whereas, Taylor was left wanting that once more and her dripping wetness reaching a new level with her squirt to her knees. She shivered and moaned and groaned but the sensation was never lowered..

Jack thrusted into Ruby's mouth entirely and finally closed his eyes with heavy panting. But the moment he opened his eyes in a few seconds His love Taylor had fainted into the sensation and pain she was going through.

Jack immediately got active into the care mode, and was about to pull out of Ruby, but his slaves and the other three pulled out the anchors and freed themselves to reach out to Taylor and clear her of all the gags and toys inside of her.

They took her and made her lean over the only love seat in the room. Soon Jack was covered in his bathrobe and took Taylor into his arms, took her to her room and signaled his toys to clear up the space and leave.

Jack brought Taylor to her room and slowly placed her and cleaned every drip over her body. His heart clenched looking at his daughter's condition because of him.

As his partners left, he had closed the entire house and came beside Taylor with a chilled can of water and like before he slept besides.

He pulled the unconscious naked Taylor into his arms, clutching more towards his naked torso. He felt scared of what the next morning would bring into their life now.

Non Existent.

♤♡◇♧