All Comments on 'Daddy Doesn't Know'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Weldteam8Weldteam8over 6 years ago
Want more chapters

Awesome story. Please do another chapter.

7tony27tony2over 6 years ago
more dirty talk

very good beginning needs to have more episodes

needs more dirty talk

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
You don't have separate EVERY sentence into it's own paragraph.

It's so fucking distracting, I couldn't get through the story. When EVERY sentence gets it's own paragraph, it's the same as writing the whole story AS one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe three stars ...

The story's not bad. But you need to learn one thing. If you string two or more sentences together, you get a grammatical device called a "paragraph". Learn to use this device, and your writing will start to look more adult than it does now. OK, now go to bed, and mind what you do with your hands.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I agree with the comment re the story structure. Having so many one sentence paragraphs made the story very stilted in reading it. Also, shouldn't the title have been "Dad Doesn't Know"? In the story, he always called his father Dad. When I first saw the title, I thought the story was about a daughter as most sons don't call their father Daddy unless they're from the Deep South.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
good story but

it needs more detail

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I gave it 5 stars because my cock is hard

Nice story.

Dad is gone and Mom needs to be fucked.

She doesn't want to cheat on her husband

All's well.

Might have had more forrplay

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all your comments. I will take them into consideration when I do another story. Just so you know, it is tough trying to please everyone but I am doing the best I can to do that. Thanks, again

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 6 years ago
Great start to a good story line.

Please continue this five star story.. Another chapter or two.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unbeliveable

the title says it all the plot is simply unbelievable. Wheres the foreplay, the build up to crossing the Rubicon of forbidden sex?

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 6 years ago
believeable NO

what a load of bollocks, the story line was unbelieveable .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Daddy"doesn't know??

What '20 year old' male would refer to his father as "Daddy"?

As for what you are trying to pass off as a 'story' go back to reading books for 1st Graders!!

And, as for those people who 'favorited' this rubbish, they are clearly in need of help!

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 6 years ago
Good start

waiting on part 2 take her out in public ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Seems as if the story was cramed in to a small a space as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

I loved it. plenty of fucking without all the bull shit some people write. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What!?

People- its porn! This is not freshman English! Who cares if the literary devices are thin!? It's like Dave Clark and American Bandstand. Most of the songs weren't well written, but the beat was good and it's fun to dance to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY

two whores fucking...

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
Not very imaginative

This is not an imaginative tale at all. Even the sex scenes are a bit cookie cutter.

harley1960harley1960over 6 years ago
sweet

nice done, keep it, both ahve fun

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Awesome story..that what Dad gets

Looking forward to the next chapter

Loved her taking her son

What next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
made me hard

and wish I was eating her and hearing her scream those things. Good story. I am not totally sure but I think I would like to be her. having my sons big cock in me

4yourpleasureiam

andrusandrusover 6 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed this hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should make the paragraphs shorter.

I.m.o.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My wife told me that one day this happened to her. While sucking his cock his friends came looking for him. Before she knew it all fie friends were naked. Connie suck on there dicks and ended up fucking them. Now Connie suck and fuck one or all the every day. Now they even bring their friends. Soe even bring their fathers.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Sounds like...

It was written by a horny 13 year old.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 6 years ago
Juvenile Shit!

And that is me being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfortunate

The storyline is decent. The execution needed to be better.

Sound like something a horny 113 year old wrote. Was vety basic not enough depth.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
When I was a kid ,I wished my mom was that easy.^*!^*!^*!

Back in the 1950's,my mom was hot and I mean hot. My dad was an over the road trucker, he would be gone sometimes for two weeks, when he got home, boy there bed would rock.No matter how I tried, no way.Like mom turned into the church lady. THANKS NICE READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOUR STORY IS ABOUT A KID RAISED IN A CANDY STORE WHO NEVER STOLE A PIECE UNTIL IT WAS OFFERED.

My mom is 4' 9 ¾” tall and built like a brick shithouse with torpedo tits a small tight waist, firm meaty thighs and a fantastic bubble butt that must be made of the same material they use to make Superballs. My dad was in the right place at the right time, when he found her and latched onto her long enough to get her pregnant with me. My dad is a good guy but mom is a hot property and, like in your story, he had a job that required him to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time.

I never knew, for certain, that mom cheated on him but she hung out with several other wives whose husbands were gone a lot and most were good looking, some sexy like mom, so it figures that some of them were stopping off somewhere and then going home with a fresh coat of pussy paint on their vaginal walls.

I'd accidentally seen Mom naked when I was twelve and again when I was sixteen and Mom was thirty three. Dad was home when I was twelve but I was sixteen the morning he left for a twelve day seminar, 2000 miles away in Oakland, California. His plane was probably already airborne when I walked by the partially open door to their bedroom just as mom stepped out of the shower.... stark naked... standing on the rug and reaching over for a towel.

SPROING!!!! ... not my fault but I'm sixteen, 5'11", a well built athlete with an appendage that I happened to know is substantially thicker and longer than my Dad's is. Standing there, momentarily stunned by the spectacular scenery, I couldn't help wondering if my appendage would fit or if I could MAKE it fit.

It was mid morning so I figured that she was getting ready to go over to one of the other wives' house, the way they often came to ours. (Being a horny teenager, I'd noticed that all of them were hard on generators but none of them matched Mom) They alternated between whose house they all came to for coffee.

I suddenly pushed the bedroom door open and walked into the bathroom where mom had the towel over her head, sopping the water out of it. She started kicking and squealing when I scooped her up, walked her to the bed and dropped her in the middle of it. The one side was against the wall and the door was behind me so there was no way she could leave the room when I kicked my sneaks off, pulled my shirt over my head and started taking my pants off.

While I was doing that, some of my focus was on her pussy and I saw that its full dark bush covered lips and mound were puffy and meaty, just like her thighs and bubble butt. I was on the bed in a flash. She was fast and almost escaped off the bed to run for the doorway but I caught her arm and dragged her back under me. I couldn't have planned it better. She was moving to escape so her thighs were spread and I dropped dead center between them... the bottom half of my thick 8 ¾” penis perfectly seated in and wrapped by the hot lips of her pussy. I stayed where I was and kept pressing my cock against her pussy until she finally got exhausted and started pleading... reminding me that I was her son... just as I started feeding the head of my cock up into her warm, wet and very tight pussy.

When I'd worked about four inches of it up inside of her, she finally surrendered and said, "Ohhhhh Davey. (not my name) I'm your mother and what your doing is called incest. It's against the law for a mother and son to have sex with each other."

I pushed another couple of inches into her and said, "I'm not going to tell anyone. Are you? I don't think it's anyone's business what we do but I don't think you want anyone to know that we have sex anymore than I do so let's both not tell anybody and just do it. As long as the doors are locked and we know where Dad is, you've got sex anytime you want it and so do I. Who's ever going to know?"

By then, all 8 ¾” of my cock was buried to the hilt in her belly and her eyes were starting to bulge. "My God!! she screeched, "How big IS that thing??!

I held her in place, with my cock balls deep in her tight, quivering pussy and said "It's your size, Mom.... Anytime you want it, it's yours and, as long as neither of us tells another soul about it, there's no way that anyone will ever know what we do behind closed doors." And I started taking short fuck strokes, in and out of her rapidly lubricating pussy, until we were fucking each other's asses off and I blew the first of three big, thick loads of come into my mother's pussy.

I'm nineteen now, graduated, well paid to do tune-up work in a speed shop close to home, where I'm still living, and Mom has no problem with Dad's more frequent and longer business trips, since he got promoted to VP in charge of his Division.

She'd immediately started doing Kegel exercises so she'd be able to stay tight enough for him to not notice the difference. It definitely worked because, when she gets carried away, she starts crushing my cock when I'm coming in her. Sometimes she squeezes so hard that it HURTS and I have to tell her to let up on the pressure. She smiles, bumps her pussy mound against mine, calls me a wimp and uses her muscles to milk the rest of my juice into herself.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story; however, there was no love, passion or even respect between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. My affair with my mom started innocently. My dad was always busy. Mom asked me to take her to the beach. We were bathing close together when a huge wave hit us and she grabbed on to me. The sea was rough so she kept holding on to me tightly. With her perfect body rubbing on mine l started getting an erection. It was obvious that she felt it. She smiled shyly and turned around but kept rubbing her ass against my erected cock. After about 30 minutes she informed me that we should go to the car and get something to eat. As we walked along the beach l kept putting my hands in front of my erected cock to hide it. l then started walking behind her so she will not notice my erection. That was even worst. As her beautiful hips swung from side to side my cock got even harder. My turned around and saw it and laughed. We ate and relaxed for a while. We then went back into the water and she started holding me tightly as the waves hit us. She was holding on to me facing me with my erected cock rubbing against her belly since l was taller than her. Suddenly she put her head on my chest and bit my nipples. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started kissing her on her neck. We remained in this position for a few minutes and then out mouths met. We kissed each other. She then put her hand on my cock. I pulled the string of her bikini and took it off. I slip down my shortsand pushed my cock into her pussy. I fucked her. We decided to get out of the water but during this process her bikini lost. I went and got her underwear and brought it in the water so she can get out. When we came out. we walked along the beach until we came to a secluded area. We fucked again and I came inside her pussy. We sat and discussed our future. It’s now 4 years since that time. We have a beautiful daughter which dad thinks is his. Our relationship is still strong as ever. Dad doesn't know but we fuck almost every day.

Love you Mom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great !!!!!! Keep on with this story lets see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous