Daddy Dominates His New Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My expression turned to fear and confusion.

"Oh? I didn't tell you did I. Look around boy, see that?!"

A red light was blinking in the corner of the ceiling, and to my right, and my left.

"I've been recording this whole time, so unless you want everyone to see you getting fucked like the little bitch you are, you're gonna shut up and start being obedient! You understand?!"

I nodded.

"Say it!"

"I understand!"

"Say it right!"

"I understand... Daddy..."

"Good boy. Now sit back and enjoy. I'm getting real close!"

He resumed his pace, sending me back into a frenzy. He continued for another few minutes before picking it back up again. Oh my god... Was I gonna cum again?! No fucking way.

"UGH YEAH! I'M CLOSE BOY! I'M REAL CLOSE! I'M GONNA BREED YOU!"

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

"BEG FOR IT! BEG FOR IT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL LEAK THE VIDEO!"

"P...please cum!"

"SAY IT RIGHT BOY!"

He aimed his cock upwards, jamming it back into my prostate!

"AUGH! PLEASE CUM... DADDY! AUGH!"

"AGAIN!"

"PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME DADDY!"

I had to force the words out, I wanted to cum and I wanted this to be over with.

"WANT ME TO BREED YOU?!"

"YES DADDY, PLEASE BREED ME!"

I nearly vomited at my own words.

"UGH-UGH-UGH! FUCK YEAH BOY! TAKE THIS FAT FUCKING LOAD!"

George pushed his whole weight on top of me, lurching down on top of me, proceeding to passionately make out with me again, squelching and grinding, pressing his hairy body on top of mine while he tongue-fucked my mouth.

"MMPH! MMMMMMPH!"

What I felt next couldn't be done full justice in words. As I screamed into his mouth that must have really set him off, I felt the vibrations of the guttural growl he let loose in my mouth. My ass immediately turned into a hot sticky mess as his flood gates opened up inside me.

The biggest load of Daddy cum began to flood inside me and paint my insides, it felt like forever as he held me in place, covering me in his fat and hair, grinding against me unleashing a warm load inside me, breeding me raw. It felt weird, gross even, but oddly right. I grimaced at the feeling regardless.

As the pressure built in my ass though, I released again, my cum shot between us, creating another white sticky layer between us. His belly pushing out more cum out of me as it rubbed against my erupting cock. I groaned in his mouth again until he slid his tongue out of my mouth, letting the left over saliva drip down across my face.

"That felt good didn't it boy."

"Can I..." I panted, "...Can I please leave... now..."

"Leave? You wanna leave after you shot out all that cum? No boy, we've only just started, you may be tapped, but I'm not finished yet!"

What happened next transformed me for good. It was hours of nonstop fucking.

George started by untying me, then picked me up and threw me on to the bed, immediately flipping me on my belly, and pounding his cock back into me with my legs hanging off the side.

My legs started to shake as he violently slapped his hips against my ass.

Occasionally he would bring down a hand and give me a hard spank on my sore cheeks.

"Who owns you boy?!"

"Y...You do..."

SMACK!

"Louder!"

"You do Daddy!"

Another smack for his own pleasure before grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up. He forced my back on to his wet hairy torso, and immediately grabbed my pecs, tweaking my nipples, violently massaging my chest like they were a pair of breasts. His breath on my neck as he passionately smacked his lips and licked all across my neck, swirling his tongue on every sensitive part, including my ear as he breathed hot dirty talk into my brain.

"Fuck yeah baby, you like that? You like when Daddy licks you right here don't you. Huh? This is you weak spot isn't it"

He violently thrusted his tongue in my ear, making it so all I heard was the wet action of his thick tongue diving deeper into my ear as he moaned into me.

I came. Not a lot, in fact there was barely any left, to the point where every time I came, it was no more than a dribble. It was enough for him to hold me by the throat and use his free hand to take off the fresh dollop of my cum and shove his finger in my mouth as he continued to lick me. Moving to my face, passionately licking the side of my cheek while I sucked and licked his finger. He worked it in and out of my mouth for another minute, coating me in more of his spit as he rubbed it into my face. Then dropped me, my limp and weak body flopping face-first into his bed, not being able to do anything else except moan louder as he grabbed me by the hips then fucked me hard some more.

Another five minute passed before he shuddered inside me again, joining the fresh load already inside me, packing me full of more of his thick hot cum.

"UGH! TAKE THAT FUCKING LOAD!"

My body remained there another moment, almost lifeless as thick globs of cum slowly began pouring out of my gaping hole, me and my ass both twitching. It wasn't long before he dragged me on the bed, and placed on my side with him behind me.

He jammed his cock inside me, as I yelped he immediately shoved his finger in my mouth, making me suck while he fucked me on his side. Pulling the finger in and out of my mouth, slick with my spit.

He slapped against my ass for another five minutes before biting down on my neck, and giving me the biggest hickey I'd ever received as he unloaded another fresh hot round into me. Grunting in my ear as cum began to leak out from the sides of his cock still buried in my ass.

"Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah son. My perfect boy just loves taking all this Daddy cum up his ass doesn't he. You're gonna be walking funny for days with all these loads still spilling out of your wet hole."

I couldn't respond anymore, I didn't have the energy, he was literally fucking the life out of me. With the little energy I had left, I found the strength to manage what he had planned next.

George laid down, cock up, and forced me on top of him, spearing his shaft up inside me while I rode him cowboy. I used his chest for support, barely able to stand as it was. I began to slowly ride his dick while he had his hands behind his head.

"That's it son, ride Daddy's cock. Work that dick."

My sexual energy started to raise again as he noticed me go slightly faster when he talked dirty to me.

"Yeah? My dirty talk getting to you boy? You like it when Daddy tells you what a good little cock-slut you are?"

I began to moan again, my ass beginning to bounce on his cock instinctually.

"That's right bounce on it, make that cute ass bounce on my thick cock!"

My moans got louder

"Yeah..."

"What was that? You starting to enjoy yourself?"

He started thrusting upwards in rhythm to my cock riding, making my body shoot back as I started riding him harder, my ass now slamming down on his rock hard member.

"That's it! That's a good boy! Show Daddy how much you love him!"

I planted my ass on his dick for another few minutes or so before I felt him start to get close again. Before I could finish he pulled me down, his arms locked me down on top of him while his balls smacked against my ass with the same force and vigor as before. I whined and moaned my face forced in front of his for a second, his steady eye contact looking me deep in my soul, forcing me not to look away, sensing my oncoming surrender, and not letting me hide from my shame. He stared a minute longer while grunting as he furiously fucked my ass from the bottom, then made out with me again, this time I kissed him back though, our tongues began fighting each others, his won, but we began to passionately kiss as we swapped spit and twisted in each others mouths. He pulled my head away from his lips.

"Say you want my cum."

"AH! I want your cum Daddy."

"Say you want me to fuck you all day today."

"I want you to - UGH- fuck me all day Daddy!"

He licked his lips, then bit my lower lip, pulled it, then let go. He grabbed me by the hair and made me nurse on his tit again, my mouth enveloping his hairy nipple. I sucked on it with enthusiasm as he ravaged my boy pussy, then felt hot pressure paint my insides as he flooded my ass again, grunting as he pushed my head harder on his hairy chest. He let his cock stay inside me a moment longer, making sure every drop was inside me.

He pulled me off, then made me sit on the edge of the bed while he jacked his slick wet cock. Another few minutes passed before he made me open my mouth, then spray hot cum across my face, some getting in my eye, then proceeded to rub his cock all over my face, spreading the fresh load and coating me in my own juices before shoving it in my mouth, making me clean it off.

After he was done with an audible pop from my lips. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You ready for more boy?"

Panting, I nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FIVE HOURS LATER-

From the sounds of the bed:

THUMP - THUMP - THUMP - THUMP - THUMP

A steady creaking pace coming from the bed frame.

Then the sounds from me:

"AUGH!- AUGH!- AUGH!- AUGH!- AUGH!- MMPH! - MMPH-"

My sounds smothered by his mouth on mine yet again. As Daddy fucked me slower this time, with passion.

The bed completely soaked, all around me is cum, sweat, tears, and various other fluids, especially coating Daddy and I. My sense gone, my brain in a haze, all logic, morality, ethics, reason, pride, and shame had left me, all I was focused on was Daddy fucking me hard and slow while he tongued my mouth.

The sun had set, it was night yet again, and Daddy had fucked me all day. We were in our final position, his body on top of mine in a missionary position, my legs wrapped around him weakly, my arms splayed and unable to move. Daddy's hands were on either side of my head while he made out with me, thrusting deep inside me every 1.5 seconds.

He pulled his tongue out from my mouth again.

"You like how my spit tastes don't you? You've been drinking it all day."

"Yes... Daddy..."

He kissed me again, lightly this time, smacking his lips all over my face, my eyes weren't focused on him or anything, I was completely spaced, letting him use me like a ragdoll. He took advantage of that, knowing I was powerless and weak. He would tweak my nipples, put his finger in my belly button, toy with my body, choke me, all while he fucked the shit out of me, then resume kissing me, making me drink more of his spit.

"You want to do this more boy?"

"Yes... Daddy..."

"You're my personal hole now aren't you son."

"Yes... Daddy..."

"I can do whatever I want with you can't I."

"Yes... Daddy..."

"You're gonna quit your job then, and you're gonna come over and let me fuck you every day aren't you. Because you're my boy now right."

"Yes... Daddy... I'll quit..."

"Yeah? That's what you want? You wanna be owned by me? Get fucked with this old man's perverted dick every day?"

"Yes... Daddy..."

"And you aren't ashamed? You want to drink my piss, lick my feet, eat my ass out, and clean me right? I can do anything I want with you?"

"Yes... Daddy... I'm... Yours..."

"Good boy. I turned another straight boy didn't I. Made you a slave to this cock now, all you needed was a little push. Now come on straight boy, give me some more cum while I fuck your ass!"

I screamed in pleasure again as he leaned back and pounded away at me, jacking me off again, I came in seconds, splurting another small rope on my chest as he picked up his own pace, sending me back into a moaning craze.

"Fuck yeah boy, look at you moan for this cock! Does the straight boy want some more cum in his ass?!"

"YES! YES DADDY! CUM IN ME!"

"Fuck yeah. Take this hot Daddy cum in that tight little bussy of yours!"

He roared as he spent the next thirty seconds destroying my ass with maximum force before dumping another thick load up my rectum. It had joined a copious amount of hot sticky liquid that had completely smothered my entire hole, and my ass and even a bit on my thighs, cum was leaking from every hole on my body, and all over my lower body. My cock was coated with it, which he used as lube to jerk me off every time.

By the end of the day I was a sticky mess, panting and gasping for air, degraded and humiliated. I was face down in a pillow, arms either side of me, breath rising slowly as more of Daddy's cum began pouring out of my abused ass, absolutely red from spanking, hickeys, and intense fucking. I passed out again afterwards.

When I woke up the next day, Daddy let me use his shower, then sucked me off while I bathed, using his hot mouth to make my legs shake more than they already were, I sprayed a load all over his shower door. After I dried off, he sat down on his recliner, then pulled me by the hips and made me sit on his cock before I left, making me lick his hand while he jerked me off again, this time with his 7-inch dick resting up my ass, making me clench while he gave me speeches in my ear, licking and kissing as he said, "You wanna cum boy? You wanna cum while Daddy's cock is deep inside you? While Daddy tongues your ear?"

"UGH! UGH! YES DADDY! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!"

"Yeaaah...Yeaaaaah... that's a good boy, go on and cum for Daddy, shoot it on the floor." He dived his tongue in my ear again, and I came almost seconds later as he violently jerked me off. I shot ropes across his carpet, screaming in pleasure.

He then picked me up then hoisted my legs and shoved his cock in me as I was forced between him and the wall behind us. My ass in the air, and my legs hung over his arms, my hands wrapped around him. He kissed me forcefully before shooting a big load up my cavity, most of it shooting from either side of his dick and spilling onto the floor.

He let me drop, gave me a hard smack across the ass, then kicked me out.

As I left his apartment I realized... I was just five doors down from him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE:

What proceeded for the next few years was Daddy paying my rent, and taking care of me, letting me quit my job worry-free... In exchange though... It became years of licking his feet and cleaning every dirty part of him with my tongue, including his hairy ass. I was rewarded and punished, him giving me thigh jobs, sometimes teasing me and making me go into chastity for days or even weeks at a time. He would do all sorts of dirty things with me, water sports, golden showers, one time he pissed up my ass and used it like an enema. He would work out then make me lick his crack, his crotch, his pits, anywhere with a hint of sweat.

He mixed it up, he always wanted to keep things fresh with me. A few times he would strap me down then sit on my cock, wringing me out with his fat hairy ass. Planting it on me and forcing me to deposit a nice load in his dirty hole. Other times he would keep me in that same machine, and make me cum several times in a row, experimenting with different devices. One time he used a dildo on a piston to fuck my ass while he made me cum inside a pocket pussy. Other times he used a fleshlight while he fingered me. Sometimes he would just look me in the eyes and run out whole scenarios of fucking me in public or making me drink his cum and I would cum without him even touching me. Most days it was simple though, him deep throating me with expertise then finishing me off with a hand job, making me shoot everywhere.

There was a lot of fucking of course. Daddy fucked me everywhere, in public, in private, at my house, at his house. He made me hike with him once then fucked me behind a tree, making me go up the trail with ass full of fresh cum. Another time he got him and his buddies to gangbang me for six hours straight, all of them large and hairy, rubbing me up and down, jerking me, fucking me, sucking me, all at once. Him and his friends fucked me raw, they loved it so much that Daddy sometimes whores me out to them, making me their slaves for a day. He tried every position with me, fucking me against a window once, letting the world see me get slammed up against glass and fucked before a bucket of cum was dumped in me.

Blowjobs were a daily, in the morning I had to suck him off, even if I didn't sleep with him the prior evening, I had to clean all the smegma trapped from the night before, then suck him to completion, breakfast he called it. He called it that because he forced so much cum down my throat that I wasn't able to eat for at least an hour. He would cum after I blew him, then immediately mouth-fuck me again and again until he was satisfied. Shooting load after load into my stomach. At night I would come over and suck him off again before bed if we weren't fucking that night. He would grab me by the hair while he sat in his recliner, making me slurp down every drop of foul cum. I would usually cum somewhere along the way, jacking myself off or having him give me a foot job while I worked his cock. Regardless, on the daily, I was blowing him and getting an ass full of cum one way or the other.

I didn't ever not like it, but even now there's still some part of me that's ashamed, humiliated even, an adult like me being treated like 'Daddy's Boy'. Even when I look at him I find myself wondering why I keep crawling back, but then he grabs my cock, or sucks me off, or fucks my ass, and he knows I'm addicted. I'm addicted to being his boy, just like he said, worshipping his cock every day. I can't bring myself to break away from him...