Daddy Dominates His New Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah. Keep fucking my thighs son, give Daddy another hot boy load."

"I'm gonna...ugh...I'm...ugh...I'm getting close...Please stop..."

"Yeah! That's it boy! You starting to love this right?! Asking me to stop when you're slapping my thighs like that, look at you panting like a dog. Fingers in your ass, pretending like you don't love this..."

George shoved his fingers in further, pressing hard against my prostate, massaging and twisting against it. Pleasure shot up my taint yet again. I went faster without even thinking about it, my brain went into a realm of pure instinct, I was desperate to relieve myself. I couldn't hold back anymore!

"FUCK! HOLY FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

"Yeah that's it boy, cum again! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

As I exploded between his thighs, he tongued me again, kissing me so forcefully as hot jets of cum poured onto his body. I screamed into his mouth, smothered by his tongue.

"MMMPH! MMMMMMMMPH!"

He pulled out of my mouth, grinning devilishly, watching my expression, drained, exhausted, and tapped out.

"Looks like we got it all out of you, didn't we baby? Let's get you tied up, I'm gonna start pumping you up with my cum next..."

I fainted, and saw him look down on me as I fell onto the floor. Coming to in brief periods, seeing him drag me across the floor into a bedroom, seeing him briefly lick my body up and down, sucking on my nipple, then tying me up with some kind of binding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I came to, I was tied up in red rope, hung to the ceiling, my legs caught in the air, my head forced forward, with my hands behind my back. As I dangled there, I felt the security of the rope, unable to move but unable to fall. I saw George standing in front of me, slowly jerking on his thick member.

"I love you in that position. So cute all tied up like that. I can do whatever I want to you now..."

He stepped forward, tears began to well up again, realizing what was gonna come next. His cock approached me at eye level, I could smell it from here.

"Look at this cock boy, this cock is gonna be in your mouth right now, then it's gonna be up your ass later. I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll pass out, then I'll wake you up, then fuck you again. I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard, the times before are gonna seem like nothing. You won't walk for days. Once this is done, you're gonna be mine, you're gonna be coming over every day, begging me to jack you off again, begging me to stick my cock in you and fuck you for hours. You're mine now!"

"Please be gentle... Please..."

"You giving up now? You done playing coy? You gonna let me fuck you? You gonna call me Daddy and mean it?"

I whimpered.

"That's right son, there's no escape. Don't worry, by the time I'm done pumping you full of my hot cum, you aren't gonna be a straight boy anymore. Now let's get started. I see you looking at my cock, you like how it smells? Look at this."

George dug a finger under his foreskin, sweeping up a thick juicy dollop of smegma on his two fingers.

"That's where that smell's coming from, I've been saving it for you, here..."

George forced my mouth open and shoved in the dollop of smegma, I surprisingly didn't choke this time, and sucked it off his fingers. Forcing down the foul solid down my throat again.

"Get used to that taste, you're gonna be eating a lot of it. Have some more..."

He slowly began scooping out his smegma, one thick dollop at a time, force-feeding it to me. Each time I became more eager for the next dollop, like I was being brainwashed. When I opened my mouth for more, I was met with George pulling his piston of a cock back, and shoving the disgusting tip into my mouth.

"OH YES! HOLY FUCK THIS MOUTH IS SO GOOD!"

George began sawing back and forth, pushing his shaft deeper into my throat, using the momentum of me swinging in the air to make me gag on it further.

"That's it boy, take that cock in your throat, slurp it down!"

George grabbed both side of my head, then RAPIDLY STARTED SKULLFUCKING ME! His cock pistoning in and out of my mouth, making me choke, luckily my lack of gag reflex finally came in handy. As his cock kept disappearing into my throat, his grunts became more guttural, he was already getting close.

For what seemed like an hour he was shoving it in and out. Salty precum filling my taste buds. He would let me gasp for air in brief periods, letting the thick coat of saliva spill over my chin, then rub his cock on my face, coating me in my own spit, then forcefully shove his fat dick in again, resuming his work on my throat.

GLMPH-GLMPH-GLMPH-GLMPH-GLMPH-GLMPH, was the only noise I could produce the whole time. Then finally...

"Ugh yeah, I'm cumming, get ready son, this load is gonna be big!"

He shoved his cock in and out of my throat again, picking up speed until he was violently shoving his belly into my head, smacking his fat balls against my chin. Then he shuddered in place, my mouth instantly flooded with hot sticky cum as he kept almost pulling out to the tip then jamming it back in my throat, releasing another volley of cum. It was so much at once, all I could do was gulp it down rapidly...

GULP-GULP-GULP-GULP-GULP

It was pungent and unpleasant at first, the taste filling up every corner of my mouth, but I started to find myself liking it, like a drug. I was starting to want more. I pulled away from that thought though, the aphrodisiac was doing its job, that was all.

As he pulled out I gasped, saliva and trails of cum spilled all over my chin, dribbling on the floor.

"What a good whore, look at you drinking my load like a cum-slut! You wanna drink something else?"

"Wha-"

George shoved his cock back in my mouth, HOT PISS BEGAN FLOODING MY MOUTH!

"Drink it all baby! You're gonna be my personal urinal too!"

I desperately had to keep up as he poured hot liquid down my throat, I began swallowing loudly. He pissed for another minute before making me lick off what was left.

"Fuck yeah, drinking my piss like a good little slut."

He started undoing some of the knots on me, making me fall to the floor at his feet.

"Let's get you tied up in a better position... I'm gonna put my cock in your ass next..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself tied in a new position, still dangling off the ceiling, the time forced into a missionary pose, my legs up, and my dick towards the sky. I was essentially in a swing.

George was at my entrance, grinding his cock against my hole and taint, his tip rubbing against my own, against my balls. I was whimpering the whole time, he'd been grinding on my hole the past five minutes.

"You ready for what comes next boy?"

"No! Please! I really don't want this, I don't know how many times I have to say it! Let me leave!"

"I can't do that boy, I'd just be wasting time, and I want this hole NOW!"

"Wasting time?"

"You're already corrupted boy, how many times you want me to make you spray your cum everywhere before you get that?"

"You gave me an aphrodisiac!"

"Did I? All I did was put a twist of lime in that water."

"W...What?"

"That's right son, this whole time you've been screaming and moaning, drinking my piss, licking my feet, cumming from my thighs, that's all been you!"

"No...but..."

"I'd be wasting time because you can't go back now. Every time you fuck someone else, your new girlfriend maybe, some random chick at the bar, they'll never make you cum as much as I did, you'll never feel that good again. Every time you're fucking a pussy, you're just gonna imagine me behind sucking your dirty little cock or jacking you off with my foot. I saw you lick up my smegma, and how eager you were swallowing my cum, you're already getting addicted. You'd just come crawling back to me a week later..."

"No, that's not right, I never wanted this."

"No? You were on that hookup app weren't you? Looking for a Daddy like me to turn you into a slut?"

"I never said that!"

"Of course not, but I could tell, I always can, you straight boys are all the same, begging someone to come in your life and take care of everything. You all get tired of the same pillow princesses that never satisfy you, you want a big cock like mine to fill you up. It's fine boy, let your new Daddy take care of everything..."

"No!"

"No? Tell you what. We'll play the same game as before, five minutes, you don't cum I let you go right now. If you cum I put my cock in you. Who knows, you've already cum so much, maybe you'll win. To keep it more interesting I won't even blow you this time, I'll just use my hand and some spit. Deal?"

"F...Fine..."

"Ask me first."

"What?"

"Ask me to jerk off your dirty little boy dick."

"...Please... jerk off my dirty little... boy dick..."

"Who?"

"...Daddy..."

"Say it again."

"Daddy... Please jerk off my dirty little boy dick..."

The words barely made it out, my face went beet red.

"Good boy."

He grabbed my cock by the base, and let out a long dollop of spit, he rubbed it on the tip with his palm, then worked the shaft. He started slow. I could already feel it though, no! How is there more cum in me! He's going to win! My brain was screaming at me.

He held a warm hand on my thigh, keeping me still while he worked on my dick slowly.

"You love this don't you? You love it when I jack you off, you're gonna lose boy."

He held direct eye contact with me, staring me down as he watched each reaction, something about him looking at me turned me on more, I bit my lip. He responded rhythmically each time I moaned, moaning back at me, almost mocking me.

"Yeah. That feel nice? Whatever you do don't think about me putting you on my lap while I do this. Jerking you off while you grind your ass on my cock..."

I reacted, he picked up the pace slightly as I did.

"Don't think about your mouth in my ass, cleaning me while you jack your cock. Don't think about my dirty feet smothering your cock, feeding you your own cum on my toes. Don't think about me trapping your cock with my thighs like before, making you cum between my hairy legs again, I could tell you really loved that..."

I reacted again, he picked up the pace in kind, matching my moans again. Working the tip more this time.

"Don't think about me strapping you down after a long day of work, making you cum all night until you pass out..."

His hand moved to my asshole, not inserting but rubbing his fingers on my entrance, teasing me while he jacked me off faster. Still holding eye contact.

"You're getting close... you thinking about this dick? This old man's perverted dick going inside you? Making your ass a mess? I don't even have to stick my finger in you do I, just the thought of it is gonna make you cum isn't it."

His pace went back up to a rapid speed, making my hips lurch in the air, I moaned like a girl as he increased pressure.

"NO! STOP! STOP IT PLEASE!"

"That's not how we play this son. You cum then I get to cum in you. Look at you, thrusting in the air, so excited to get daddy's fat cock plugged in his tight little hole!"

"THAT'S NOT IT! WAIT PLEASE! UGH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! STOP! STOP! HOLY SHIT! AUGH!-AUGH!-AUGH!"

George kept the same pace, not stopping this time, letting all the pleasure his hand was giving me hit me at once. I spasmed as I lost, the thick jet of cum shooting in the air, landing across my face and chest.

"Thaaaaats it boy..." He said, continuing to milk me dry, his hand keeping the same pace as I quivered and shuddered from the intense orgasm I was experiencing, "...get it aaaaaaaall out for Daddy..."

George continued to rub me out, making sure every drop shot out of me, and it did, rope after rope of cum came pouring out. He smiled as he made his boy cum yet again. He squeezed tight around my cock, wringing out the last few drops, then stepped back.

I gasped as my orgasm finally ended, almost passing out again, not before I quickly felt copious amounts of cold liquid hit my cock then my ass. Before I could even react, George started putting his cock in!

My eyes shot wide, I desperately struggled against the burning pain as I realized what was happening.

"AH! STOP IT! IT HURTS!"

George didn't listen, he just kept pushing against my pain, more and more cock feeding into my now gaping asshole. As I groaned in intense pain for what seemed like hours, until he finally had his fat belly sitting right on top of my cock. Then held it there, it felt like a whole husk of corn was up my ass. I gritted my teeth, tears pouring out of me.

"Look at that boy. I'm all the way inside."

I looked down, his hips attached to my ass cheeks, he'd twitch his hard cock inside me, making me jump.

"Fuck yeah, I'm all in you now, you know the secret to making a boy cum over and over? In your case I didn't even have to apply this trick too much, but the secret is right after they cum, you hit their prostate, and they can't help but shoot it out again and again. That's what I'm gonna do to you now son. I'm gonna start slow, get you used to my cock, then fuck you til you cum. Then I'm gonna fuck you again, and you're just gonna keep on cumming. Then I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna pump you full of my hot seed and breed you, make you mine."

"Please... Please just take it out!"

"Sure, I'll take it out..." George pulled his dick out all the way until just the tip was inside. Then SLAMMED his full length back into me, his hips smacking against my ass! "...then I'll put it all the way back in... like this!"

He pulled his cock all the way again, then continued to slam me for the next minute, making me yelp in pain each time.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeelch. SMACK! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelch. SMACK! Over and over again. Then he gripped me from the inside of my thighs, beginning to pick up the pace, using the momentum of the swing to force me back onto his cock. I began to gasp in kind, his rhythm picked up. The pain began to mix with pleasure, creating an intense sensation down in my lower half.

"Fuck yeah boy, now that you're opened up a bit, I can REALLY fuck you!"

SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!

George unleashed a merciless pace into me, his hips loudly clapping against me, I began to scream, it was too much, this much intensity hitting me all at once. He moved like a porn star, holding pace like a jackhammer, each thrust stabbing into my prostate. His hands were gripped on my legs, grinning as he continued to watch my eyes roll back in my head and my body begin to loosen around his cock.

"Ugh! Fuck yeah! Look at you- UGH-UGH- taking it like a fucking pro!"

This dirty old man was fucking me, I couldn't believe it, I was being degraded, humiliated, and dominated by this perverted old man who I met yesterday. This was so... something shifted within me... this was starting to feel so right. I didn't dare show it. The small shred of pride left in me wanted this to be wrong. I was having a hard time though, he kept fucking me with such force that pleasure couldn't stop flooding my body.

SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!

My jaw loosened from all the gasping and moaning, my tongue flopping out as my pitch changed, going an octave higher. I began to moan like a girl, I couldn't help it, my body was going against my mind. My thoughts began to drown out, lost in a sea of intense pleasure from the thick cock pounding away at my asshole.

George's cock was like a piston, exiting and disappearing inside my small hole, his fleshy rod squelching with all the lube and precum being forced inside me with a loud *SCHLICK* each time. His belly, and his tits, shifting with the force, his fat hairy stomach smacking against me each time.

"You like that? UGH! You like that big daddy dick loosening you up?! Yeah I bet you do baby! I bet you love me fucking you senseless! Look at you! Rock hard and I didn't even touch you! Is my boy gonna cum? Gonna cum from a dirty old man fucking his wet little boy pussy raw?!"

His commentary wasn't helping me, I was going to cum from this, he was right. Every time I thought about it, this fat old man dominating me and fucking me senseless, more pleasure shot through me, the thought of being his, letting him do whatever he wants with me, being owned. I still wasn't going to call him Daddy, and I was going to never see this man again after I left here.

My moans began to pick up, the intense pain and pleasure now shooting right to my dick, I was getting ready to cum again. I couldn't make out the words though, my head being rocked back and forth by the momentum of each thrust, I spattered out...

"I'M....I'M HUNNA...AH! AH! I'M HUNNA CYUM! AH! STAHP FUCKIN ME! I'M HUNNA CUM!"

"What's that boy?! Fuck you harder?!"

"NO! I- AAUAAAAUUUGH!"-

-WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM!-

- I lost it! George began to hoist my hips upwards so his dick had no resistance entering, getting a better vantage point to fuck me even harder and faster than before. Sending forth an entire flurry of fat cock into my abused hole. The sheer force making my whole body react to each thrust, sending me crashing back and forth despite being held in place by George. Even my moans somehow got higher!

"AUGH! AUGH! STO- AUGH! AUGH! I CAN- AUGH!"

The pleasure rose, this was gonna be too intense, something bad was gonna happen, I was scared, it was too intense! The oncoming orgasm becoming more pain than pleasure as George didn't stop a beat, knowing that I was about to blow!

"AUGH! AUGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

CUM EXPLODED OUT OF THE TIP OF MY COCK! NO ROPES, JUST AN ENDLESS SPRAY OF HOT JIZZ SHOT I EVERY DIRECTION! SOMEHOW THE HARDEST I HAD EVER CUM TONIGHT!

It endlessly flowed out of me, my balls almost retreating back inside me as they tightened, releasing whatever ounce of cum I had left inside me. I spazzed and seized again, but I couldn't rest, even as both of us were coated in cum!

George was still fucking me! The same pace as before! Clapping away at my ass cheeks!

"Sto-Stooohp! I... I already came! So- UGH! Sto-Stop!"

"What did I say about your prostate boy, you're gonna keep on cumming until I do!"

"NO! UGH! I CAN'T!"

"Here! Let's lube you up some more!"

George quickly pulled out, wiped the cum off his chest and collected some of mine, then coated a thick layer of it all over his cock! THEN SHOVED IT BACK IN! My head rocketed backwards as the familiar feeling returned. George immediately resumed pounding away at my ass!

"Yeah. I'm fucking your own load back in your ass boy! Got your pussy all nice and wet for me, I'm sliding in and out real nice. Won't be long now will it? You gonna cum again real soon aren't you."

He wasn't wrong, I couldn't believe it, the pleasure was already building up inside me! How did I have more in me?! I began to moan again, my eyes rolling back again.

"That's it boy! Cum again! Cum for Daddy!"

Upon hearing those words again, the pleasure spiked!

"AUGH!"

I sprayed out another hot lob of cum, nowhere near as much the first time, but enough to volcano out of me and melt down my shaft, falling down my crack and then getting fucked back into me by George! Who was STILL fucking me! How did he have this much energy in him! His stamina was insane!

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

My voice beginning to go sore from all the screaming and moaning. I couldn't resist, each thrust against my insides forced it out of me.

"Slow down! PLEASE! I NEED TO REST! PLEASE!"

"Not yet son, I'm real close, I'm about to breed you so good!"

"NO! NOT INSIDE ME! WAIT-"

His hand clapped over my mouth practically smacking me.

"SHUT UP! You hear me?! You been getting off all night because of me. Now it's my turn! I've been spoiling you all night, the next words out of you mouth better be you begging me for my cum! Otherwise I'm gonna send out these videos to everyone you know!"