All Comments on 'Daddy, Don't Look! I'm Naked.'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
freeloaders

Enviro's are a bunch of freeloaders. They expound a great volume of hot air but when its time to put up any money they go silent and provide 0 to pay for their grand ideas. Stories pushing their cause or based upon them should be deleted or not allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot story

Well done. Previous commenter is a nutjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable

I can't believe I lost over an hour of my life reading this. Leave the dream sequence to Bob Newhart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Actually, for me, the dream sequence worked. I totally enjoyed this story. It was well done and interesting, real, in fact.

To be honest, what does it matter? Whether real or dream, they all heightened the enjoyment of the story, especially the dream with the brother and the father. Then, later when the whole family engaged in sex, that was no dream. That was unbelievable.

I thought this was a great story, better than most of the incest stories on here.

When you get down to it, the entire story is nothing but a dream, it's fiction. I think some of you guys think that all these stories are real (lol).

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
I normally like ...

... slowly developing stories, but this was a bit too lengthy in getting to the point.

I loved the scene, however, where Jimmy is 'just wearing his bathroom' (p. 4).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Far too slow I nearly fell asleep

As others have said this story was drawn out so much it became boring and I gave up after the third page I was almost nodding off.

sirhugssirhugsabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

I did not find it too drawn out. It just took me all week to read it. Kept getting interrupted by eruptions. Having two dream sequences I thought was a bit of a cheat & would have liked more detail in the sex scenes.

Did she ever fuck Dad or bro? Who ended up preggers? Who ate the cream pies?

Sequel, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shorter is Better

Much too long for me. I think you could have edited it down to half the length, especially cutting down the first half of the story. Keep writing -- and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent but sudden ending

whilst the story was very drawn out (no criticism), the ending was very abrupt, maybe could've extended it slightly. all in all though, great story.

hongluobohongluoboabout 14 years ago
long but well written

I too gave up at about page 3, but then went back to the story again and enjoyed it. cute ending in a way with the paparazzi in tree... but as someone else commented a bit abrupt...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's a nothing.

Again, "It's a nothing".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe just too long..

...by about 7 pages. It was interesting but I don't think I'll be doing out like it. It did sound a bit unrealistic But I enjoyed it even though I read the first page then skipped to the last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superb!

Thank you for this erotic story, it's much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very enjoyable read!

Normally, the longer stories are too drawn-out for me. But because the drawn-out 'teases' here, is exactly my type of erotica, I had no problem with this one at all.

I found this story to be one of the rare 'teasing' ones of this type in Western erotica. To find stuff like this, I normally have to go through the Japanese ones. (now there's a culture that knows how to tease)

Thank you so much for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous