Daddy! (Femdom Smut)

Story Info
Calling Her Daddy!
1.1k words
4.36
3.1k
3
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

"W-- wait!" I giggle as she shoves me onto the couch, climbing on top of me. "Wait, okay, okay! I'm-- I'm sorry!"

Sequels of laughter continue inside our apartment as she pins my hands down on the couch. "What were you calling me, huh? What was it?" She asks as she sits on my abdomen, protecting her grip on my hands.

"Okay-- I'm, I'm, sorry! I won't tease you, now you can work!" Bothering her is my favorite part of the day. Her face changes so many expressions when I do that!

Her cheeks puff up in annoyance just like right now. "Oh yeah? You're permitting me to work?" She's inches away from my lips as she smiles. "Okay --- okay, I'm sorry! Do whatever you want!"

She quickly freezes, raising and releasing my hands as I startle, "wh-what happened?" I enquire! Her eyes have altered. She's cooking something in her head!

"Anything?" She asks, crunching her eyebrows, what is going on inside her head? "Yeah -- do whatever you want!"

Female's P.O.V~

Is he that dumb, or is he so naïve? Whatever he may be, he's cute for sure! "Then go ahead, call me that again!"

"W-what?" His astonished but adorable eyes pop out as I lean back, close to his lips. "Okay -- if you say so!"

He mumbles under his breath, "what? What the fuck are you mumbling?" His face turns grumpy as I fake not hearing him. "I didn't hear you! What are you saying?"

"You! -- D--d-daddy!" He hesitates, not ready to look at me, as he's turning redder and redder with every second. "Can you call me that gain?" I ask in my tender yet lustful tone, to which he reacts.

"D-daddy!" He says as he swiftly turns towards me. I waste no second and push my lips to his. He's driving his lips hungrily, slipping his hands on my waist, as he tugs me closer.

He rubs his body to mine. His crotch is thriving, I see. I pull back to watch his aroused face, then fight back with his tongue as he puts in hard efforts to win.

His jaw tilts according to mine, so rhythmically and coordinated. "Call me that again!"

"D-- Daddy!" His weak and jittery voice sounds so hot after one long sloppy kiss.

"It surprisingly sounds so hot from you! Should I make you my baby boy, then?" His face has turned red as a cherry, his breaths are unstable as he bites his lips.

"What? Why are you so shy suddenly? You were teasing me a few minutes ago!"

Male's P.O.V~

She cups my jaw, leaning forwards as her lips mount mine again. She's hustling her tongue inside my mouth again, sliding her hands on my chest as her hair falls on my face, again.

Her eyes turn to slumber, lifting my shirt to my mouth. "Bite it!" She adds as she draws her lips on my stomach, glaring straight at me for any reaction.

Her lips eventually travel to my abdomen, biting, and skimming as she pulls my pants off. "Ooh, someone's turned on!" She teases.

She shifts back near my feet, slowly taking out her baggy clothes as she leads her feet to my crotch. Hastily, she starts rubbing my length with her toes, giving it long strokes to rise.

Within a few minutes, my cock grows tall as she torments it with her feet. Rubbing the tip with the thumb of her foot, causing it to have unorganized strokes as she watches me flinch.

"D-daddy!" I moan out. She initiates stroking faster, smirking at my reaction. "Faster!" I whimper as she shifts to my grown member!

Her thighs fall to my sides as she rubs her dripping cunt on my length. "D-daddy -- you're so -- you're so wet!" She smirks at my wobbly words, proceeding with her tormenting tease.

Her wetness drips on my length, urging me to push into her, but she resists. Swiftly, she lifts my legs and pushes my length inside her. It's as if she's fucking me!

She starts grinding on my cock, back and forth as she teases my nipples, "look at you, getting fucked like a girl!"

"Daddy!" I moan out again when she gnaws my neck and plunges my dick so deep into her. I can feel her tightness opening as she pushes herself onto me.

It's so tight, wet, and all inside. "Keep moaning like that!" Her big breasts bounce up and down with her hips fucking my cock.

I feel myself growing fatter and bigger inside her as her juices drip onto my stomach. "What am I, baby?" She demands!

"D-daddy! You're d-daddy!" I moan out and reach out to hold her close to me.

She leans down to my face, kissing my cheeks, permitting me to hold her as she fucks my cock. "What do you want from me, baby?" She as well moans out!

"I -- I want -- you to fuck -- me hard, daddy!" I can see her prompted by my words. Her pussy feels so good just as she moans. I want to hear more!

I struggle to plunge into her as she gropes my neck. "do you want it that bad?"

"Y--yes daddy! Please! You feel so good!"

"Oh, such a slut you are! You like getting fucked like a girl, huh? --- Let me fuck you like a girl, then!"

"Y-yes, yes, please!"

She leans back, tugging my legs closer as my dick stimulates inside her in a weird position. She's sitting on her knees, with my legs around her waist, but my dick inside her.

She fucks onto me like she's thrusting into me.

Female's P.O.V~

His hands combat on the bed as he grips the sheets. His waist is almost in the air, as he rises from the sensation.

His mouth fell open, moaning louder than I am, calling out to me again and again. I love hearing that from his drooling mouth.

His eyes shut down as his body quivers, his thighs are shaking and he's pulsating inside me. "Are you close baby boy?"

"Y-yes, d-daddy! Please-- can I? Can I cum?" Like a good, obedient boy, he begs out, squealing and quivering under my mercy!

I plunge him hard, allowing him to milk as his thighs are turning red, because of my nails. "D-da-daddy!" He growls out, and releases all his juices inside me, urging me to cum as well!

"Thank God! I'm taking pills or someone might've turned into a daddy, with that much cum!"

"It's not my fault! You edge me so much! It's been days since I came, like this!"

I pull his pulsating dick, watching him still oozing out! "Oooh, that makes me wanna have a second round!"

____________

I hope you liked it!

---Love, Author!😘