Her Cat-Boy

Story Info
Purr like a kitty for me!
1.3k words
3.88
2.7k
1

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

I lay in her arms after a long day we spent with our work. Her frizzy hair sticks to the pillow as I stick my head to her chest. She groans, tired as she looks.

Her constant caressing hand forces my head into warmth and laziness. And to comfort myself more, I grind my body to hers, brushing my face more into her neck.

I didn't realize it and guided myself into a pit of passion. I'm aware of how drained she is, so I confide in a trick she can't refuse. I purr.

Her heartbeat grows. I can hear it loud in my ears as I'm right on top of her heart. I encourage my lips to her neck as she sneers at me. "I know what you're trying to do."

"I know, you know," I acknowledge, licking her slender neck. She smells sweet. She falls back from attentiveness to slumber. Her soft voice turns into mild whimpers. Her fingers plunge into my hair, holding onto my head as I continue with my tongue.

"Are you still tired? Should I -- stop?" I ask, receptive to her answer already. She yanks me by my hair, drawing her lips to mine. "I don't think that matters anymore, kitty."

"I love it when you call me that," I reply to her lips with mine. Her delicate lips are like always, prominent. Her tongue never fails to show off her dominance. Her teeth tug on my lips. It stings, pleasantly. I quiver, straddling her.

"What is my kitty doing up there?" She interrogates as I lean down, whispering. "I wanna help you release the tension." Right then, she flips me on my back. "Then you belong here."

"You want to help me, right?" I nod. "Will you listen to me well?" I nod again as she walks away from me and sits on the chair right in front of our bed. "Crawl up here." She orders.

I slither on my fours, to the end of the bed. "Remove every piece of cloth you're wearing, slowly." I do as she instructed.

Her eyes are attending to my hand and grazing every displayed corner of my body. I feel like she's doing the dirtiest things to me with her eyes. The fierce and lust in her eyes are enough for proof.

I remain nude in front of her as she examines me for a minute. I can see what she's planning, yet I'm not sure. Her silver top is small but sufficient to cover my eyes, and she does precisely that.

I feel her slithery hands running over my shoulder. On my neck. On my chest. I hear her, "touch yourself."

Female's P.O.V~

"Start from your nipples," I charge as I sit back on the chair. He looks lost with his eyes covered, but sexy, as he rushes his fingers on his nipples. I watch them harden and perk up under her fingers.

"Use your spit, kitty. You know how it feels good." He obliges and rubs his nipples with his spit. How glossy they look. I want to just use his nipples to torment him and hear his squeals, but I must resist.

"Touch your little friend down there." His sitting on his knees. He deliberately guides his palm to his shaft and starts pumping it in his rhythm. He gasps, moans and sighs. His flushed face serves me satisfaction. His wide-open mouth drives me crazy.

"Rest," I require, breaking his every movement. He doesn't look irritated, but excited. He's very fond of these magnificent kitty ears. "It won't be a perfect play if you don't wear this." I slide the ears on his head.

The black ears fit perfectly to his pale skin, his rosy lips, and his glistening jaw. "Now you look like a perfect kitty." I murmur in his ear, including, "go on, continue. Tease yourself."

I stand right in front of him, "don't moan, purr instead. You are a kitty, right?"

"Y-yes." I clutch his jaw, "you shouldn't talk, you're a kitty and kitties don't talk, they meow or purr. You can do any of these two, but do not talk." As devoted as he is, he meows.

I can tell he craves to moan, but he whimpers and meows. His length grows in his hand and his nipples turn red. I lift his jaw, ghost my lips over his, suitable to tell him I'm close than he can imagine.

I replace his fingers with mine, crushing his nipples gently. He whimpers, and I shove him down on the mattress. "Purr for me," I ask, pumping his length into my hands.

He clutches the sheets, unable to look at me, throws his head back, and whimpers. "I said, purr." after a slap on his thighs and my tongue on his tip, he purrs, more and more.

His gentle, eager voice turns me on and forces me to tease him more. I spread his legs apart, use my spit as lubrication and drive my fingers inside him.

His loud meows urge my fingers to dig deeper into him and I do it. His gorgeous abdomen looks appetizing to me from up here.

To have a taste, I move to his abdomen and start with his belly button.

Male's P.O.V~

Everything I feel right now has accumulated because of the blindfold. Her touch, her slap, and her tongue. Everything tastes immensely pleasurable. I feel my body becoming needy and needy.

I'm presuming about the next thing she'd do to me, and right then, I feel her tongue on my abdomen. On my belly, she proceeds, to play with my belly button.

Her mild kisses, her gentle licks along with her hands on my dick are tormenting me and I can't even moan on top of that. All I do is purr and meow. It was fun in the beginning but now I'm struggling to even beg.

Abruptly she dismisses the blindfolds. "Such a cute kitty." She compliments and forces me back on the bed. Her strength and possession of me drive me crazy. I watch her gradually straddle me and slide my whole length inside her.

She's hasty swiftly, I can see the lust rising in her eyes. "I know you want to talk, but you also want to help me right?" I nod, meowing as well. "Then keep on purring, I want to hear my kitty enjoy it.

I can feel how slippery she's become, her inside is embracing me. Her body is an intoxication, it breams my body with lust until it flows out.

Her hips ride me, her hands play with my nipples. Her eyes are summoning me to be obedient and her lips follow my neck. I feel her teeth creating a stinging pain in my neck. She's probably left a lot of marks.

I feel her tight cunt, tightening because of my voice. I purr and purr as she fucks me like her own property. Her body stupors my head and I whimper louder.

"Are you close kitty?" She demands, squashing my cheeks to a pout. I nod in repose, thrusting into her. "Purr louder when you cum." Her demanding voice grows my wet dick more.

I fuck into her, holding onto her body as she rides me with the speed of my thrusts. Quickly I feel unable to hold back anymore. Her greed grows bigger and her hands turn rougher on my throat, same as mine. Within a minute I discharge into her, grunting and whimpering.

My breaths are uncertain, yet she's fucking me. Her reach is far. My sensitive cock can't take it anymore, but she continues as rough as she was.

She cumms after a minute of tormenting my painful cock. Her body jitters and her skin blooms. She falls tired on my side, calling me a good kitty. Her tone also falls back to gentle and comforting.

I feel accomplished hearing her say that. She looks delighted but drained more than ever. "My good kitty." She compliments again, fondling my head into her arms until I fall asleep.

She serves me with such comfort that no one can. I feel good being her cat boy. That's all I ever want to be. Her Cat Boy!

_____________________

End Of The Smut!