Daddy, I Don't Know How Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot step-dad teaches sweet teen about her body.
3.6k words
4.54
106.7k
187

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers

Jason had married my mother when I was 12. She was a cougar business woman. He was her boy toy. They got married. My mother was the perfect CEO but a rather absent mom. A year after she divorced my dad, she married her trainer. He only worked part-time so he pretty much lived a kept life. My mom, Sheila, was 41 at the time, and Jason was 24. He had been working at her fancy high class gym, while working on his master's in athletic training.

And let me tell you, as a chubby girl in her teens, I was in love. I couldn't look at him without turning bright red, let alone speak to him. But in my eyes, he hung the moon. He was muscular and blonde with bright captivating eyes. He always had a short kempt beard and his hair looked artfully rumpled. And as I got older and chunkier, I began to get more and more self-conscious. Especially around Jason. He continued to maintain a very athletic physique. I hated working out. I loved snacks. And my mom was rarely around to tell me to stop. Jason and I didn't speak much, especially since I could barely form words near him. My mother was the picture of fashionable, trim, and athletic. But she didn't seem to notice my struggle with my self-esteem.

I grew up naïve and incredibly sheltered as my mother felt that I should be as busy and focused as she was. I spent my time in piano lessons, with tutors, or taking extra college classes. She believed that I should always be able to be independent and take care of myself. That started with education.

The summer after my freshman year of college, when I was 19, I finally said enough and decided to take the entire summer off. My mother was on an extended business trip to Germany and was only returning every other weekend. That left me wandering around the big house with just Jason. The first few weeks were awkward because he was still hot as hell. At 31 he was starting to develop laugh lines around his eyes and a light furring of hair across his chest. As far as I could tell he had always been faithful to my mother. Like any younger man though, he did go with his male friends on trips, but it always coordinated with my mother's busy schedule.

Finally, after 3 weeks of barely leaving my room, I decided to get over myself and spend some time by the pool. If I got lucky, Jason would sleep most of the day. He had spent his Saturday night playing poker with his buddies.

I walked into the den that connected to our kitchen. There were a couple empty beer bottles next to the couch on the side table, and a throw blanket was tossed haphazardly across the cushions. I planned to make some breakfast and wanted to put some music through the sound system while I did. To my surprise and shock, when I turned the TV on, all I could hear was heavy panting and moaning. On the screen, a young woman with large natural breasts and soft thighs, was being held down by the throat while looking longingly up at the burly dark-haired man holding her in place. The angle of the camera didn't provide a clear view, but the man was clearly thrusting his penis roughly inside her vagina. The woman whimpered and the man released her throat, switching his grip to her ankles, spreading her thick thighs and pounding even more ferociously.

After a moment of frozen shock, I pressed the home button, searching quickly for my playlist. I felt curious about what I had seen and pondered it while I chopped up some watermelon. Clearly, it was something that Jason had been watching after the guys left last night. The sex on the screen had been rough and hard and the woman had obviously enjoyed what had been done to her.

All my sexual experience came from one of my tutors last summer. He had only been a little older than me and very nerdy, and awkward. He didn't have much experience with women, and I just hadn't understood the hype of sex. Even after trying a few times with my tutor. As I had started college, I didn't worry about it. The thought that Jason found the kind of sex on the TV attractive, made me feel tingly in places I hadn't felt overly interested in, in the past.

As I was settling into a short sunbathing session, my mind stayed on the topic of sex. I could even feel my nipples perking up beneath the stretchy fabric of my swim top. I had a high waisted bikini on. It covered my softly rounded belly, but the top struggled to keep my breasts contained. My pale thighs touched, and my wide hips just barely stayed on the recliner. I made sure to move the large umbrella over me before choosing to doze off. My milky white skin rarely tans. I'm more likely to burn. My blonde haired Nordic descent rarely allowed for hours of sun worship.

I woke to a muttered, "Fuck little girl, you are gorgeous."

I must have heard him incorrectly. I peeled my eyes opened, murmuring, "What?"

Jason grinned. "I was just pointing out how gorgeous it is today."

It took all my will power not to grab my towel and cover my body. I was struggling to build my confidence. I couldn't spend the entire summer hiding in my room because my stepdad was too hot.

He stood at the end of my recliner in a low-slung pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else. His broad, lightly furred chest and abs led down to a defined Adonis belt. I could feel my cheeks and chest beginning to flush. I glanced downward in the hopes that I would find something less distracting to look at. And somehow, Jason even had sexy feet. They were well shaped and taken care of.

"Do you mind if I sit with you a minute?" he questioned, waving toward the end of the lounger. I pulled my knee up quickly to create room for him. Perhaps too quickly though as I felt the snug crotch of my swim bottoms shift to the side revealing a smooth lip of my vagina. Jason immediately noticed as he sat down, his eyes locking directly on the situation. We both sat stunned for a protracted moment. He seemed to catch himself though, looking me in the eyes with an oddly hungry look. I turned both of my knees to the side covering the exposure with my thick thighs.

Jason gave a huffing laugh, "Umm... I just wanted to say it's nice to see you out of your room. In an attempt to keep both of us from wasting the summer, your mom thought that we should spend some time bonding."

Why had he laughed? I wondered to myself. Was the sight of me laughable? Or did he perhaps feel that spending time with me was a waste? He continued talking, though I heard very little of it.

Jason's fingers snapped in front of my face, making my already flushed skin turn cherry red. I swatted at his hand, mumbling, "Rude."

"Rude? What do you call spacing out while I'm speaking to you?" His tone held a hint of reprimand in it. It surprised me.

"Why did you laugh?" I blurted out, looking down, picking at the lounger.

"What?"

"Just now. After... you know. You laughed. Why?"

I felt a finger and thumb pull my face up, making me look him in the eye. "I wasn't laughing at you, Sweets. I promise. I was laughing at myself. I have a soft spot for women with... curves." He paused, looking down toward the juncture of my thighs, saying thoughtfully, "And of course, I'm being tortured with one of the most pristine and juicy pussies I've ever seen."

My lips parted, barely comprehending his words. He was my stepfather. Though we rarely interacted, I was fairly certain this was a taboo I shouldn't take part in. Jason's eyes continued to linger on my thighs, and he was running a finger absently along my right hip. When he put pressure on my right knee, I couldn't stop myself from parting my legs for him. The swimsuit situation had gotten worse. Both sides had tucked themselves between my lips.

"You have a beautiful little cameltoe, sweets."

"Cameltoe?" I asked in confusion.

"When you can see these pretty pussy lips through your clothes," he explained. He looked up, his eyes glinting. "Would you like me to demonstrate?"

"Umm. Sure." I was very hesitant. Was he going to show me a picture? And then, I didn't have to question what he was going to do, because he was running the length of his index finger along my vagina, pressing the fabric deeper between my lips and putting pressure on my clit. I gasped, my hips jerking toward him.

Jason pulled his hand back, grabbing a handful of my inner thigh, pushing my legs even more open, his thumb stroking the edges of my hairless vagina. "Look at your cute cameltoe, sweets. How are men supposed to resist that?"

It was odd to hear him continue to use the nick name he had used on me when I was much younger. It made my thighs quiver, as the little girl with a crush in me whimpered for more. I looked down seeing my plump lips, clearly defined through my swim bottoms. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. Jason seemed like he was about to speak, but he just continued to stare, taking in every detail. He seemed to come back to himself though.

"I should probably go," he finally said. "Golf with the boys." He pushed himself up after taking another long look at my exposed pussy. He pressed a soft kiss into my blonde hair, saying, "Have a relaxing afternoon, sweets."

I continued to lie outside for a while after Jason left to play golf. Heading back into the house I figured I could spend a little more time outside my room, so I flopped down on the couch ready to watch some TV before Jason got back. Turning on the TV though only filled the room with moans. On the screen a thick blonde woman was bent over a bed, a belt around her neck, a bearded heavily muscled man was pulling on the belt while pounding his hips heavily into her ass.

As I stared I could find myself becoming increasingly interested. I remembered the feeling of Jason dragging his finger between my pussy lips, pressing into my clit. The thrill that raced through my tummy was so close to how it felt when he had been touching me that my hands started running over my breasts. My nipples furled, tightening under my light touch. And soon I was draped across the sofa. Before long, I was shimmying out of my swim bottoms and pulling the discarded throw blanket over my lap as I once again sprawled back. I couldn't help running my fingertips lightly up my spread thighs. As they got closer to my smooth pussy, a shiver ran down my body. And then my eyes were locked on the big screen, watching the strong man pull the woman's large ass toward him by tugging roughly on the belt. The woman's fingers were barely touching the bed and her face was starting to redden.

"Wait to cum for Daddy." The man's voice growled through the surround sound. His free hand smacked heavily against the girl's ass. "Wait, baby girl."

"Oh, sweets. What are you doing, baby?" Jason's voice caught me off guard. He was standing in the doorway leading out of the den. He could clearly see my fingers stroking dangerously close to my pussy through the silky throw.

"Jason," I gasped, "What are you doing here? I thought you went to play golf?!" He really hadn't been gone long enough to have played any golf at all.

"I did..." he seemed slightly dumbfounded. As if he hadn't intentionally left the video pulled up for me to find.

"I forgot my shoes..." he held up a pair of spiked shoes absently as if that explained everything.

"Umm... I- this video..." I slung my hand toward the screen, completely forgetting that my hand was beneath the blanket. In an instant the blanket was sliding to the floor. I quickly clapped my hands over my pussy, clenching my thighs around them. I couldn't bring my eyes up as I turned every shade of pink, and the video continued to play in the background. The big man was now stroking down the blonde's back, soothing her as her body tremored beneath him.

"Oh, sweets, tell Daddy what you were doing that's making you blush so prettily." The timbre of his voice had changed so that I almost mistook it for the video. But that had ended, freezing on the last image of the bear of a man, bent over the woman, placing a possessive bite into the woman's shoulder. My eyes widened and my pussy spasmed at his reference to himself as Daddy.

"Baby?" he was suddenly kneeling before me, his fingers bracketing gently around my ankles, which were set further apart than my knees. "Tell Daddy what you were doing," he said a bit eagerly. He pressed a tender kiss to my knee cap. Once he started, he didn't seem able to stop.

"Daddy?" I questioned him in a little girl voice. It was never something I had called him. The only reaction I received was a groan followed by a murmured affirmative as he butterflied kisses across my knees. His hands skimmed up my calves, his thumbs worming their way between my knees, prying them slowly apart. My thighs were trembling with nerves, thankfully my hands were still clamped over my pussy.

He growled then bit me on the tender meat just inside my knee, then licked to soothe it.

"Tell me," he forced out with another growl.

"I-I don't know... the video just made me feel..." I gestured helplessly with my hands. Realized what I had done. And clapped them back over myself.

"What did it make you feel, sweets?"

Jason was plucking my fingers up one by one, catching glimpses of my swollen pussy lips. In a quick motion, he pinched me on the inner thigh. I gasped, my hips rising involuntarily toward him. I could see his nostrils flare and his tongue wet his lips. His eyes sharpened on me. "Use your words, baby."

"Warm and wet and.." I said barely above a whisper, falling into my little girl voice almost naturally.

He nipped me again, "and what?"

"Needy," I whispered this time.

"I can tell, baby girl. Your sweet pussy is starting to leak on the sofa."

I felt instant embarrassment. My hands gliding further down myself, only hastened by the slickness of my pussy, trying to capture the moisture. "Really?!"

"It's okay. We'll clean it up. Will you show Daddy your delicious pussy, baby?"

"I don't think I should do that, Daddy." Oh god, it came out of my mouth so easily.

"Daddy promises only to look. Just show me, baby." He pressed a couple more kisses to the inside of my knee.

I reluctantly pulled my hands fully away. He could see every glistening detail. With the widened stance of my knees, my swollen pussy lips slowly parted on their own, almost as if they were inviting him to know every last millimeter of my privates.

"I want to make a meal out of you, sweets. Touch it for me."

"What?" I squeaked.

"If I can't touch it, baby, then I need you to show me."

My fevered brain told me that that was logical. My fingers grazed down, feathering down the wet seam of my pussy lips.

"That's it. Pet it softly. Touch that soft kitty for Daddy."

I felt like his sweet little girl. And all I wanted to do was make my Daddy happy. Then my middle finger slipped between my folds.

"Look at that juicy piece of fruit. Will you touch your little clit for Daddy?"

I was mesmerized by him. His dark blue eyes were locked onto my pussy, watching as the pink lips parted for the passage of my finger as it headed for my clit. His hands had moved back down to my ankles as if he didn't trust himself. When I finally touched my clit, all I could do was gasp and watch as Daddy gripped my ankles tightly and ground his pelvis against the couch aggressively.

"Daddy is going to touch himself now, baby. Otherwise, I'll fuck this pussy until you can't walk."

I bit my lip as he leaned back on his haunches, unbuttoning his shorts. I relished every second as he lifted his polo up over his abs and slid both his briefs and shorts over his hips, leaving them to sit across his thighs.

"You should see your eyes, sweets," he fisted a hand down his thick cock, "like a kid in a candy store, but no lollipop for you today. Just show Daddy what his baby looks like when she cums."

"I don't know how, Daddy." I whimpered out.

The growl that followed her statement had her rolling her middle finger over her swollen clit, and sighing as he fucked his hips roughly into his hand. "Keep doing that, sweets, but faster. And look at Daddy."

I couldn't peel my eyes away from his thick cock. It was beautiful and the tip was deliciously pink as it thrust past his clenched fingers.

"Eyes, baby." He commanded authoritatively. My eyes jumped to his, as I unknowingly started to pant. My hips were rolling of their own accord and my rigid clit was sending shivers throughout my body. Daddy's eyes were a deep ocean as I locked eyes with him. "You have the prettiest pussy, sweets. Daddy wants to lick every inch of you."

I began making small mewling sounds. I was desperate for something.

"Use your other hand and put a finger inside yourself."

There was no hesitation with this command. My left hand was between my legs in an instant. I tried my middle finger first, as I felt I had more control. It was a snug fit, but my walls sucked hungrily at my finger. I couldn't help it, I threw my head back with an open mouthed groan.

"Try another finger for Daddy, baby."

I added my ring finger and my pussy spasmed, clenching down hard.

"Stroke that clitty a little faster and harder. I want you to let go and cum for Daddy."

I didn't know how to describe it but I felt like my muscles were clenching in fireworks of intense pleasure across my pelvis and down into my thighs. As the last shivers were running spasmodically through my legs and stomach, I realized I was whispering a litany of, "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy..."

Once I realized I was doing it, I trailed off, laying in a panting mess, my fingers still buried inside my clenched pussy. I eventually heard a rustling, and looked down my body to see Jason standing with the throw blanket pressed over his cock. He still looked at me hungrily. "Pull your fingers out, sweets, and taste yourself."

I lazily pulled my fingers from my wet pussy, still feeling the suction from my first orgasm. I brought the glistening sheen to my lips, smelling the musky clean smell from my pussy. It tasted salty and oddly familiar as I delicately licked my fingers clean. When I was done, I looked up at him with a very dazed expression.

Before I could blink, Jason was pressed into me, the throw blanket a barrier between our bodies, his lips inches from mine and his eyes boring into mine.

"How did it taste, baby girl?" His breath whispered across my mouth.

"Good, Daddy," I said in my little voice.

I gasped, parting my lips as his tongue lapped lightly at them, licking away any remnant of flavor. Then his tongue was snaking between my lips, possessing my mouth, stroking across the sensitive roof, and then swirling around my tongue.

"I just needed a taste, baby. And you are so sweet." He planted his lips lightly against mine, before lifting into a push-up, his shoulders and chest rippling. Then he was pulling up his shorts and winking at me. "The guys are going to kill me for being so late."

He was gone in a flash, leaving me confused and sprawled mostly naked across our large couch.

Later in the afternoon, after trying to clean the couch as best I could and tossing the throw blanket in the wash, my phone buzzed, distracting me from the book I was attempting to read. It was a message from Jason. When I opened the message, I couldn't help a squeak as I felt heat rush to my face. It was a picture of me laying across the couch, my fingers buried deeply in my pussy and a blissful look on my face. My cheeks were flushed, my nipples were clearly defined through my swim top and my fleshy breasts were trying to escape out the sides. My pussy was swollen and bright pink, and my lips were wrapped snuggly around my fingers.

*You are so beautiful when you cum, sweets.* The message read.

He had obviously taken a picture of me in the middle of my climax when I hadn't been paying attention. All I could do was stare at the picture. My skin seemed to glow and my soft belly and curves looked luscious under the soft light. My long silky blonde hair had fanned out over the cushions and I looked like I was in pure heaven. And I truly had been.

lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers