All Comments on 'Daddy, I Don't Know How Pt. 01'

by lildvant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need more of this series! It was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this so many times. Need part two asap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved every word of this. Can't wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the nice images. I’ve been laying in bed thinking of my father, not sure when he first started to show an interest in me sexually. It’s hardly fair not to mention his restraint considering my older sister and I spent eighteen years wearing practically nothing around our home. I now live in another state and enjoy my career in teaching. I visit my parents several times a year. Last year my father started putting his hands on me when mom was not around. It seemed harmless, his hand on my bottom or the way he brushed the hair out of my face and let the back of his hand press into my breast. To be honest it lifted my ego since I broke it off with my last boyfriend. My ego and my body needed some attention. When mom was out of the house I would prance around in a t-shirt and not much else. I had to reassure myself every night that I would never do anything that would hurt my mother. But to be honest, I have had sexual thoughts about my father for a long time. Part of my sexual awakening was catching my mom perform oral sex on my father. Mother was unaware of my presence but my father caught a glimpse of me standing in their doorway. I was eighteen wearing only a bikini swimsuit watching my beautiful mother nude on her knees beside the bed moving her hands and head up and down my fathers large penis. My father looked right at me, “I lover your mouth on me baby girl”. He always calls me baby girl. I heard my mother purring before she responded playfully “I love you too Daddy” followed by the sight of her lips sliding over fathers cock. I was instantly a wet mess. I now understand how couples play sexual games, but at the time this was pure insanity. It’s had a lasting effect on me. I love being a man’s reality, his fantasy, and I LOVE SEX but, from that day on I’ve had sinful thoughts. Understanding what my parents were playing out some fantasy is a cheap non rationalization when your that young. Knowing this has not allowed me to shake off sexual thoughts about my father or slowed my inappropriate responses to his touching me. I’m so ashamed of my thoughts and deeds that I went to confession to ask forgiveness. Last week father sent me a birthday package with the Literotica’s IP address and one of his dress shirts. The card reads, “To MY beautiful baby girl, I’m so proud of the women you have become. You are smart, successful, beautiful and curious. From now on I want you wear my dress shirt to bed and nothing else. Go online and enjoy the website. I think of you when I’m reading these stories. When I come to see you in July, I’ll be taking what belongs to me.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

peteh57peteh57almost 2 years ago

Wonderful wonderful. That was so super hot. I’m going straight to chapter two but this definitely needs more positive comments. WOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous