Daddy in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved him with a love that was so deep and so pure. Truly he was the most precious thing in my life.

I had to stop this. Despite it feeling SO right, this was wrong. This was wrong.

He enters me with a suddenness I was not prepared for.

***

My father's cock opened me up like a blooming daffodil. He wasn't rough or abrupt or jerky. He simply entered me confidently and powerfully. His rock hard manhood sliding boldly into my slippery fleshy tunnel.

"OHRRMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I let out an animalistic cry out in his mouth. Had we not been kissing I would have howled for the world to hear.

Daddy filled me like no other man before. I could feel myself stretching to accommodate him. Not a painful uncomfortable feeling. A warm, wonderful, satisfying stretch. The feeling of perfect and complete fullness...exquisite beyond words. Adding to it...ohhhhh...he was raw.

I'd never had anyone inside of me without a rubber before. This was SO much better. Flesh on flesh. The natural connection of two becoming one. I bear down on him, gripping him as hard as I could manage. I feel his cock surge and harden in response, pushing back against my squeezing muscle with equal force.

As he settles into his full depth he releases the kiss with a gasp.

"Ohhhhhh Jesus baby! Ohhhhh my god you feel good tonight! You're so fucking wet and tight. Ohhhhhhhh!"

You feel good too Daddy! You feel so good!

"...uhhhhh..." I whimper in a small barely restrained voice.

I feel every thick veiny inch as he slowwwwly pulls most of the way out then pushes hard back in. Once more he...FILLS...me!

My lips, teeth, and jaw are clenched tight as I force myself not to scream to the heavens above. "Mmmmmmmm!" I hum through my clamped shut mouth.

My fevered mind is already reeling as my deepest darkest fantasy comes true. But this combined with the fact that on a purely physical level Daddy had the best cock I'd ever felt...it was beyond even the stuff of my dreams, and it was only getting better.

After a few long even deep reaching thrusts he starts to quicken his pace. Oh Jesus it was so good! He surprises me by reaching down and grabbing my hands in a rough way that I was not accustomed to. Daddy had always been so gentle with his precious little girl. My thin fingers interlock with his thick digits and he brings my hands up to pin them to my sides. He lets out a bear like growl and rumbles with feral desire. "I missed you. I'm gonna fuck you hard. I'm gonna fuck you so hard. You want that baby, huh?" He SLAMS into me, rocking my petite frame. "You wanna get FUCKED?"

"...mmm hmm..." I squeak. I was nearly out of my mind. YES! Fuck me Daddy! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!

And fuck me he does. Pinning me down both by his weight and his hands he begins to drive into me with a power and intensity that would have been fearsome had it not felt so god damned good. The clapping steady sound of our sex accompanied his low grunts and my soft moans as he pounded my pussy without mercy. It took everything I had to not cry out and give away the deception.

Clap, clap, clap.

He powers his manhood deep inside of me again and again and again. Filling me like not other had. Fucking better than any other could. I could still taste his kiss. The smell of his cologne and our sex and our combined sweat fills the air. His hulking black form just visible in the darkness above me coming down on me over and over. The feel of his muscles and hair and damp skin against mine. Our breathy carnal duet music to my ears. It was a sensory overload that went beyond the physical. My soul sang as I knew for this one fleeting moment I was his woman and he was my man. A real man. The only man that mattered. My man...my love...my Daddy!

It couldn't have even been two minutes before I feel that familiar warm tingle growing within me. A pressure building and swelling. My skin tingled and I could feel a pleasant warm flush rise in my face and chest. Breathing heavy I move my my feet to hook in behind his clenching and unclenching ass. My body's writhing motions moving to match his in the primal dance of lovemaking.

Daddy could sense the change in me. Letting go my hands he plant his fists down to either side of me and changes his angle to allow gravity to bolster his already impossibly heavy thrusts. He rains his lust down upon me like a battering ram.Clap, clap, clap, clap! Deep, hard, jarring thrusts of his thick hard cock into my tight wet cunny.

"...gnghhhhhh..." I whimper up from my chest.

I hear him laugh between his guttural growls. "He he he. Gonna fuckin cum for me? Huh? Cum for me. Come on, cum for me baby!"

YESSS!! FUCK ME DADDY!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

He somehow finds another level. Even stronger, even faster, than before. He felt like he'd split me in half! A hard steady rhythm that would not be denied. My body was powerless to resist.

That's it...just like that! Make your little girl cum Daddy...make me cum Daddy...make your little girl cum... OHHHH GOD!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

My entire being, body and soul, tenses. I feel like I might literally explode. The feeling that had been building had reached its zenith, there was nowhere left to go. My body trembles. I reach around and my nails claw into his broad back as my legs pull him in with a desperate greed. I feel it start at my extremities then run through me like a wild fire. My skin, my muscles, my very marrow alight with passion. As it reaches my loins it centers on my clit and then...WHOOM!

The pressure releases in a rapturous instant! Like a dam breaking my body is suddenly flooded with sensations I'd never felt before, not like this anyway. The immediate explosion of pure ecstasy is followed by deep satisfying throb as my pussy spasms and shudders around his magnificent cock. My body writhes and bucks to the rhythmic throes of my sexual bliss.

"NGHHHAAAA...!"

Grabbing his head I pull him down into me and lock lips with him so that I may scream. Gripping his hair in my fists I kiss him deeply and let loose my climactic wailing into him.

"MMMRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

He presses hard down into me. Plunging my head deep into the soft pillow as he kisses me like a beast.

Mercifully he eases his bone rattling speed and power and returns to a smooth easy in and out to allow me to surf my release to a long gradual finish.

The kiss is released and my body goes limp. I let out a soft wavering whimper. "...ohhmmmm..."

As I return to the realm of mortals I hear my father deep chuckling as he kisses my sweaty neck. "He he he. Shit baby. You came already? You are something else tonight. Wow!" Keeping his incredible dick solidly sunk inside of me he leans down and runs his tongue up my right breast as he squeezes my other in his rough hand. "Well, I'm not done with you yet!"

"...ohhhhhh..."

I lay under him completely at his mercy. Whatever will I thought I had was long gone. This was so wrong but I didn't care anymore. Something this good could not be denied. I was my Daddy's plaything for as long as he wanted me.

***

Without warning my father pulls his girthy rod out of me. I let out a puling moan of protest as my pussy twitches. Holy shit did I feel empty! As if he bored me out and left me a hollow shell. Oh how I wished I could talk. I would beg him to stick it back in.

Standing up on his knees he towers over me. I gaze up in daughterly awe at the man I loved so dearly.

The next moment I am reminded yet again that he didn't know who I was. His big hands reach down and grab me in a way I wasn't ready for. For all my life his touch was a gentle one. A loving father's touch. He would hold me, cradle me, lift me, and hug me. Right now he handled me like meat.

Grabbing my leg in one hand and my side in the other he lifts me effortlessly from the mattress. Flipping me over like a flapjack he deposits me back down with a bounce. I was now on my front and facing him. I could smell his musky cock just inches from my face. I barely had time to come to grips with this when I feel his huge hand cup around the back of my head and pull me in. My nose and lips meet his wet shaft.

"Come on baby. Suck it." He commands.

Without hesitation I begin kissing the front of his dick. Sucking, smacking open mouthed kisses up and down its length. I could taste myself on him. Sliding my plump lips down his member I nuzzle into his sack suck one of his big balls into my mouth. I hear him groan and I am over the moon. Don't worry, I'll make you feel good Daddy! My tongue flicks and teases his mouth filling testicle. Sucking hard I tug back and let it pop from my mouth. I feel his him flinch and let out a grunt.

"Fuck baby...ohhhh!"

I switch to the other and give it a similar treatment. Tongue teasing and tapping, lips sucking and slurping. I was hitting my stride now.

Grabbing his thick manhood I start stroking it up and down. His hand grips my long hair. That's it Daddy. Use me Daddy. Use your little girl.

He does not disappoint.

Pulling me up he uses his other hand to direct his schlong to my lips. I hungrily open my mouth wide. He pushes his manhood into me and forces to me to open my jaw wider than I was used to in order to accommodate him. I suck my father's cock with ravenous desire. The taste of my own pussy fills my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." I hum as he begins to move his hips and hand in coordinated unison. Fucking my mouth slow and easy. I suck and slurp and slather his member with my active tongue. "Nmmmm nlrmmmm schhhllrmmmm."

"Gunhhhh fuuuuck!" I sighs lustfully.

Every groan and noise he made was encouragement for me to go further. Just like when I was little at my dance recitals I wanted to make him proud. I wanted to show him what I could do. The powerful memory of looking out over the faces of the other parents to find his loving eyes hits me like a thunderbolt. Back then I danced for an audience of one. Tonight I would perform for my Daddy once again.

I suck with sloppy abandon. I push myself harder, taking him far deeper than I had ever let Josh go. Only stopping when my damned gag reflex got in the way. I had him six inches in, he fat knob pressing into my throat, and there I held him with grim determination.

"Ohhhhhh baby! Fuck!" He lets out a gasp of disbelief. "Ohhhh shit!"

I hold...I hold...I hold until I can't hold it any longer. I damn near wretch as I push forward and inch more before slipping back off of him to take a gulp of air.

"Whaaaat has gotten into you!? Woah!" He says in the dark.

Still panting I return to giving my Dad the best fucking blowjob he'd ever had. Hand gripped around his base I suck like woman possessed. My head bobs hard, fast, and steady. My tongue swirls around this tip and tongues his hole. My left hand fondles and tugs at his heavy hairy balls. I suck and I suck and I suck. Tirelessly and relentlessly, determined to make my man feel good.

"Grrrrmmmmmmm!" His chest rumbles.

That's it Daddy. Cum for me. Give me your cum!

"Mmmmmmm shhhlllllrmmmmmm sllllushhmmmmmm." Faster and faster I go. His cock was so hard. His muscles were flexing. The hand still behind my head grips and loosens in a regular pattern. I can hear his breathing get ragged and uneven. More and more he grunts and groans as I suck for all I was worth.

"Guhhhhhh...gonna cum!" He warns me. I feel his hand let me free but I stay right where I am.

Sucking and bobbing with loud wet slurps I bring my Daddy over the edge. His hands come down to grip my shoulders and I feel his great body quake.

"GUNGHHHHHHHH!!"

His balls tighten. I feel the throb first in my hand followed an instant later by the first hot eruption into my sucking mouth. Daddy had a salty copper taste all his own. A flavor I knew I would never forget.

Throb...throb...throb. He pumps his thick load into me.Gulp...gulp...gulp. Every fat wad that filled my maw swallowed eagerly a second later.

"Mmmmmmm!" Yes! YES!! I made my Daddy cum! "MMMMMM!"

"GUHRRRRRR!"

His body shakes the bed for a good thirty seconds before he comes down the other side of his climax. I hold him in my mouth and suckle him to the very last luscious drop. Lapping greedily at his hole to draw out every bit of his warm tasty seed. I hear him breathing heavy and I feel the tension drain from him. He was done.

"Ohhhhh shit baby! You swallowed it all. God that was good!" He croons in satisfaction. "Gah! You are too good tonight! Fuuuck! I need to come home early more often!"

Daddy thought I was good! My rapidly beating heart glows bright inside of me. You were good too Daddy. You were the best!

I didn't want to let go. I knew this was the end. I knew it would be over now. He would want to talk and go to sleep. He might even turn on the light. This perfect night was slipping away from me. I close my eyes and savor his cock for every second I could have it. I would deal with the consequences later.

Slap...slap. Two meaty hands grab me with a steel grip.

We weren't done! While his manhood didn't have the oak hard stiffness from before it wasn't softening either. He takes my body in his hands again. Just the way handled me let me know that he wasn't done with me yet.

***

His meaty hands push me down firmly into the mattress. He shifts around to my side then pulls my leg out and over, flipping me to my back with my legs spread wide. He grips both my inner thighs and spreads me wider.

"...hahhhhhh..." I breathe.

I watch the dark shape lower itself and as I feel his warm wet mouth on my pussy I have to bite my hand so as not to wail.

His wide flat tongue runs up my sex before he flexes it to a point to give my clit a playful little flick. Oh fuck! That was nice! He does it again with more force, this time flicking three quick times over my button.

Again he goes, again harder, this time his tongue sliding deep through my moist lips. Again he taps and teases my clitty with a rapid lashing of his tongue tip.

"...mmmmm..." I close my eyes and focus equally on staying quiet and the incredible feelings my father's mouth was giving me.

"Mmmmrrmmmm." He growls back. That deep rumble of a growl, how I loved it.

He pushes my legs almost so they were flat to either side of me and he kisses me. He kisses my womanhood. Deep, sucking, plunging, passionate kissing as if it were another mouth. His tongue and lips and teeth are all involved. I hear the wet smacking and sucking sounds of his French kiss on and in my pussy. The way his stiff beard rasped against the tender flesh was incredible!

Josh had gone down on before but never like this! With Josh there was always a hesitation and a weird macho reluctance to really...get in there. Not so with Daddy. Dad's mouth pleasured me with desire and loving attention. He loved what he was doing and it showed. Beyond that, he actually knew what the fuck he was doing down there. Dad ate me out with just the right mixture of gentleness and passion. No part was ignored. Bottom to top, left to right and back again, in and out, my father tasted every part of me.

His tongue stabs deeply then laps and dances inside, his lips pressed hard into mine.

His supple lips nibbles and sucks my labia.

His hard teeth occasionally even gives a love bite.

His bearded cheeks and chin and upper lip press and push.

He tenderly encompasses my clit and...ohhhhhhhh God...suckles in slow steady rhythm as he gently flicks it. The sweet soft suction was...delightful.

"...hhhooohhhhhh..."

One of his hands begin to drift up my leg and toward my belly. It is at the last second I remember the belly button ring that would be a dead giveaway of the mistaken identity. I reach down and grab his hand just before a finger makes contact. He grips my hand and nuzzles even more into me. His masterful tongue presses hard into my love button and starts a firm circular motion that was simply divine. Having two of his thick fingers slide into me at that very moment took it to a whole other level.

My slender body arches and I take in a gasp of air. I grip my father's hand hard as he pleasure me with both hand and mouth. I wished I could stay like this forever. With my free hand I reach down and comb my fingers through his short soft hair.

"Mmrrmmrrmm." He rumbles. The vibration adding yet another dimension to this feast of fleshly delights.

As he brings me slowly, patiently, and blissfully to climax I let myself go completely. The moment of release made time stand still. Taking on a lower throatier voice I allow myself to sing his praises.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" With white knuckled intensity I grip his hair and his hand and bear down on him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddd!"

I'm cumming for you Daddy! I'm cumming for you!!

Like a guide leading me through an undiscovered country my Daddy's sucking, suckling mouth brings me through "la petite mort" and out the other side.

"I love youuuuuuu!!" My airy sigh escapes me without conscious thought.

"MMMRRRRMMM!" You smacks his lips as he pulls away. "I love you too baby."

As he shifts I feel his stiff resurgent manhood brush my foot and I knew what would come next. He slides his fingers from my sopping cunny her rubs them up and down my slit and whispers.

"I'm gonna take you rough."

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

YES! YES!! YES!! Take me rough Daddy! Show your girl how a real man fucks a woman!

***

My good angel, it's voice barely heard now, tries one last time to bring me to my senses. 'Stop this!! NOW!!'

I swat it away like a pesky mosquito. I knew I was bad for allowing this to happen. I knew I was a terrible daughter for tricking him. So be it. I may be a bad girl, but tonight I was my Daddy's bad girl. That was all that mattered now.

I gasp with surprise as he grabs a leg and roughly flips me over onto my stomach. With a knee he kicks my left leg out wide and before I could even process what was happening...he buries his thick cock balls deep into my wet pussy. No warning, no build up, he simply shoves his raw rod into me.

I swallow the howl that threatened to blow the roof off the house and instead heave and grunt in a most unladylike way as I am once more filled perfectly with my father's organ.

Smack!

I feel the crack of his open hand across my ass.

"AH!" I gasp.

"Shhhhh, Fawn's home." He chuckles.

Yes I am Daddy! Yes I am!

Pulling back he SLAMS back into me, rocking my lithe body that was less than half the weight of his mighty frame.

"GUH!" I groan at the pussy stuffing impact.

"Shhhhh. He he he!"

Smack!

"GMM!"

He pulls back and RAMS back in again, rattling my teeth from the sheer ferocity of it.

What happens next, as basic as it was, defies description.

HeFUCKS me.

There was no sweet talk or gentle caress this time. With the strength and size that made him the masculine specimen that he was he holds me down and he absolutely rails me. Daddy was tapping into some primal caveman part of himself and I couldn't be happier for it!

Like piston into a perfectly fit cylinder her plows into me hard and fast. The clap of his body hitting my teen bubble booty fills the air with the beat of a hard driving rhythm.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

I grip the edge of the mattress and hang on for dear life. Feeling my Papa at his full potency was awe inspiring. His herculean power, his ferocious speed, his wild intensity, and his big...fucking...cock...

"OHHHMMMMMMMM!!"

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

He has me burying my face and yowling in wanton rapture faster than ever before. "MMMFFFFMMMMM!" I scream into the bed. As I quake through my orgasm he doesn't slow or falter. This was yet another new experience. He hadn't brought it out of me, he hadforced it out of me. Literally brute forcing the climax from me through sheer power and size.