Daddy in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

"GGMMMMPPPHHHHH!!" I sing like a banshee right into my next blissful release, again it is muffled by the mattress and blankets but I'm not even sure it matters anymore with the sexual frenzy he was in now.

"RRRRMMM! RRRMMMM! RRRMMMMM!!" He grunts and snarls like an animal. The feral sounds are punctuated be sharping hissing intakes of breath.

My comparatively tiny body is rocked, rattled, and ravaged by this beast on top of me. But I could take it. I could take it! That's it Daddy! Fuck your bad girl! Fuck your naughty daughter! Fuck your filthy filly you god damned stallion!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I throw my head back and cry out to the open air. "AAAHHHHHHH!!"

He grabs a handful of my long blonde hair and holds my head back and up. His other huge mitt grasped around the side of my waist.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

He just kept on fucking me! His stamina was super human. I wasn't surprised. He was my Daddy and my Daddy WAS super human. My Daddy was perfect.

Somewhere along the way my mind breaks. I lose all sense of everything but the carnal purity of this moment. I moan and howl like a bitch in heat as Daddy uses my body for his pleasure. I lose track of how many times he brings me over the edge. One body wracking climax lead straight into the next and then the next.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

He fucks me. He FUCKS me! HE FUCKS ME!!

Raw, unprotected, uninhibited, unbridled fucking. Her pulls my hair. He grabs my tits. He pinches and slaps my ass. He pushes and pins me to the bed. And all the while piledriving into me with relentless fury.

"HAHHH!! HAHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!" Neither of cared about being quiet anymore.

"GUGH! GUGH! GUGH! GUGH!" His primate grunts match the hammering clap of our sweaty bodies.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

I knew it was coming. It was coming soon. His breathing was becoming ragged. His savage groans becoming even more beastly. His iron grip tightened and loosened around my side. His steady thrusts were interrupted by brief periods of deep rapid bucks.

"GUH! GRMM! GNGHH!" His baritone grumblings had a rising urgency to them.

Daddy was about to cum inside of me! Oh my God!

The gnat that was my conscience pleads one last time. 'NO! STOP HIM!'

No! Yes! NO! YESSSSS!!

I am suddenly squashed to the bed by the great weight of my father collapsing down on top of me. He PLOWS his big thick cock to its absolute maximum and I feel his whole body vibrate with a chest rumbling growl.

"RRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Then I feel it...I feel inside me...still yet moving...

Pulse...pulse...pulse...pulse...

Throbbing like a strong steady heartbeat I feel his cock tighten and swell as each fat wad of cum is pumped so deep, so very deep, inside my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh my Godddddddd!" Is all I can sigh as I am filled with my Daddy's hot creamy seed. I clamp my cunny down hard around his girth to feel and savor every instant of this magical moment.

...pulse...pulse...pulse...

He holds me tight, pinned beneath him utterly immobile, as he finishes with me. The throbs slow and become weaker as his ejaculation fades. He keeps me right where I am and makes sure he empties every last drop into his bad girl.

His muscles flex one last time, his arms nearly crushing me in his final spasm of release, and then go slack. I feel his entire being, body and soul, shudder then relax on top of me.

"Ohhhh shit!" He gasps through heavy panting. "Ohhhhh shit babe. Ohhhhhh fuck." I have such pride hearing him sigh and moan with as much joy as I was feeling.

"Mmmmmmmm." I echo his feeling.

Shifting to one side he keeps me spooned tight against him, his slowly softening manhood still nestled deep inside. There we stay for some of the happiest minutes of my young life. Held in my father's thick strong arms I push back into his enveloping embrace. No words were necessary in this universal feeling all lovers knew. The calm after the storm. Sweaty and hot he holds me tight and I hold his arm to my body as together we swim through the warm blissful daze of our shared afterglow.

He kisses my neck and shoulder. He strokes my side and chest. He whispers sweet words of love and desire. I soak it all in, treasuring every caress and declaration of endearment, and dream an impossible dream.

If only this moment could last forever.

If only this moment could last...

My heart sinks as I feel his petting fingers snag against my silver belly button ring.

***

"Hmm?"

My heartbeat pounds in my ears as I feel my father's thick fingers fiddle with and feel the tiny bit of jewelry that had ruined the heaven I was enjoying.

I feel him tense behind me. "What the...? You got a piercing?" His hands begin to feel me anew. I could feel his nerves rising.

I swallow hard and close my eyes. I feel a tear roll down my temple. As terrified as I was it was time to come clean.

In a high soft voice I say. "I love you Daddy."

He stiffens up then a second later recoils from me as if I was red hot.

"F-Fawn!?"

"I love you Daddy. I'm sorry. I was bad. I'm sorry." I turn and reach for him but he pulls away from me even more. It broke my heart. "I'm sorry."

He bolts up to a sitting position and clambers back to his side of the bed.

"Fawn!? Fawn...what...what were you..." I can hear the exact moment the full gravity of the situations hits him. "Oh my God! I just came inside... Oh my fucking God!" Fear turns to anger. "What the hell were you doing!?"

I wilt to his harsh tone. How I wanted to be in his arms again. How it hurt me to hear him this scared and angry. "I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean...this." My voice was like it was when I was a child and I had broken the television. It was the voice of a guilty child. I knew I had fucked up. As bad as it was possible to fuck up. "I didn't mean for this." I mewl again.

"Didn't mean...didn't mean it!? You could have... Oh Jesus Christ! Ohhhhh Fuck!" I see his hand come to his forehead and grip his temples. "Oh my God what have you done?"

"I love you." I whisper. Hold me Daddy, please hold me. As I reach for him he pushes me away. It wounds me. Would I ever feel his touch again? "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

He wasn't listening. "Holy shit, holy shit. Ohh fucking shit.

Please...please tell me you're on the pill."

"I am." I want to touch him SO BADLY. "You...you're a...wonderful lover Daddy. The best..."

"Don't say that! Don't you ever say that to me!" He was absolutely at a lost. He pushes my reaching hand away from him once more. "Don't fucking touch me."

"I'm sorry." I sigh mournfully. With my head bowed I await whatever was to follow.

And then everything goes quiet. Seconds felt like years. I could feel the heat of his anger and embarrassment emanating from his dark form. As I watch the shoulders his shadowy bulk heave up and down as he struggles to contain himself I am terrified. Not of what he would do to me, my Daddy would never lay a hand on me in a violent way, but what he would say.

My fears are well founded.

"Get out." His voice was as dark as the room. Calm but with a barely contained rage.

"Daddy...can't we talk?" The last thing I wanted was to be alone right now. I sniffle and wipe away my tears. "Daddy...I'm sorry..."

"No we can't talk. Nothing happened. This never happened. Now get out of our room!"

Another brutal blow. How could he say that? It did happen and it was WONDERFUL!! "Daddy...please..."

"GET...OUT!" He shouts.

I cower to his moral outrage and paternal authority. "Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry."

"Just get the fuck out! We don't talk about this...EVER!"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I want to hug him. I him to hold me. I wanted him to tell me everything would be okay. Fat tears roll down my cheeks in streams. I'd fucked everything up!

I crawl to the edge of the bed and step off. I reach for the lamp on my mother's bed stand but he stops me.

"Don't turn on the light. Just get out!"

"But...my clothes..."

"Fawn. Leave this room...NOW!"

"Yes Daddy." I run from the room and slam the door behind me.

I stand outside my parents bedroom trembling and breathing heavy. I sob for a time before gradually collecting myself and calming my fear and guilt. I take three long deep breaths and feel myself relax.

The cool air wicks the sweat from my naked body causing me to shiver. Inside however everything was aglow. I could still feel my father's warm precious seed inside of me. I could still feel his cum ooze from my pussy to my inner leg. The endorphins from my many orgasms still flowed through my young and very fertile body.

My worry is washed away as I let the glory of what had happened sink in. There are no more tears.

I lean back on the door and close my eyes. I imagine that moment, just a few short minutes ago, where I was held by my Daddy after he made love to me. I smile grows across my face as I give myself over to the dream. I had him. For too short a spell, but one I would never forget, I had him all my own. Nothing could take this night away from me. Away from us. I wrap my arms around my nude torso and hug myself tight and fantasize these were his arms holding me now.

I whisper out into the still quiet of the hallway. "I love you Daddy. I love yoooou!"

The End?