All Comments on 'Daddy in the Dark Pt. 02'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Soaked panties

Another perfect part I have been waiting and checking for part 2 can't wait for part 3

Pussycat35Pussycat35about 4 years ago
more...

Can't wait for part 3...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Pure love

So realistic in daddy having guilt after cumming. In the beginning my mother always had guilt for about 12 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really hope he knocks her up, that would be wonderful.

VelociJesusVelociJesusabout 4 years ago
the Thirst is real

I so agree! Fawn should definitely get breed by Daddy! Whether he knows or not, although his participation would be hotter. Nothing can touch the high a gulity cum brings... Maybe Daddy couldn't stay away and breed his precious kitten in her room? I am soo ready for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally! Chapter 2!

1st part was so good, I bookmarked it and visited from time to time..

Also constantly checked your profile hoping maybe one day youd wrote part 2.

And one day, I didnt have high hopes but there it is!

ty so much for writing this, its great..And so much sweeter than part 1..

Please please write part 3, and dont scrap this story,

Its just too good! I love this <3

Ill make a literotica account after this

So I can keep up better :-D

Much love :-*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahh so hot

Please write a part 3!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 4 years ago

We need part 3 soon!!1 great story!

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212over 3 years ago
part 3!

Please do a part 3!!! i need to know what happens next!! This can't be the end please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Sir, can we have some more?

I would really love a chapter 3. Such a hot story, I love everything about it. Please say there is more to come. I'm sure I would not be the only one willing to get on her knees and beg😉.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree there has to be a thiord part...maybe 4

wow....that was the hottest story I have ever read on here... Chapter 3 soon ???? 25 stars !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the period of being a good girl is about to end.

Please show me your next plan.

LickmecleanLickmecleanalmost 3 years ago

I hope he gets over it and just fucks her again. And not turn to a family thing please.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I loved how the doubt entered her mind as she went over and over, about the subtle hints, she thought her daddy was sending her. So true to life. Then the spanking, OMG!, so incredibly hot and intense. I fell into the story. I was feeling each swat as Fawn did then as the finger slid in. I had the same reaction as Fawn. That is some incredible writing. And I owe to two so far. ;)

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

One more thought. I hope there is a next part. But, because in came back early from a business trip. And that then mom left. Maybe the phone was actually from a private investigator. And she only said she was at her mother's taking care of her. This may clear his mind as to allow him to be unfaithful. Also maybe Josh comes over to try and reconcile with fawn. And when she refuses, he tries to get one for the road. Against Fawn's will. But her big, strong, loving, daddy saves her. Leading to more.

But you don't need my help. You do an outstanding job all by yourself. Thank you

WSM98WSM98over 2 years ago

Please make a part 3. Please? With sugar on top.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 2 years ago

Part 3 please! This needs to keep going! So intense and greatly written.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

First off you are a really good writer. I think the daughter is a bit of a brat which was a bit of turn off. Otherwise a good story. HOWEVER, you are like several other writers I have read on this site. You start but don't finish a series. Who leaves you hanging like this??? It really irritates me to no end. A writer writes not only for themselves but also for the enjoyment of the reader. At least I hope. Then you leave us hanging which isn't nice. It doesn't build trust in the reader that your a dependable author who we/I would want to "1-click" no matter what. Even if the story wasn't that great I would want to read more of your material. I cannot read anything else you write, no matter how good you are, because you might deceive me again and leave me hanging again. And if you left this story like this on purpose then I hate your endings and I won't read your others for this reason either. I will never know why you left it but I do know I won't be reading your stuff anymore. Too bad. You would have been worth the investment of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BESTSELLER!!!!!!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

all I ever wanted was part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write part 3 please, this is too good for a series to be done so early like this, please continue, thanks for all your hard work. Many people are waiting for part 3 !

Sonnyw55Sonnyw559 months ago

We need part 3! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

★★★★★★ out of 5 ☆ .... We really need Chapter3, 4, 5, etc.... Please.

twmiller2005twmiller20056 months ago

Great story! When will part 3, 4....... be posted?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've been checking back here for over a year now for part 3. What is going on???

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars! The well described sex and vivid imagery made me wet!

But I was also disturbed by her level of manipulation. She refused to take "NO" for an answer. Most of what she thought her dad felt for her, was all in her head. The emotions and love he gave during sex, wasn't for her, it was for his wife, her mom. And he really, really, really loved his wife. There was no weakness in that marriage like other stories I've read. He was clearly horrified by what happened, but the only thing she thought about was how she felt, not him as her dad, and definitely not her mom.

In her mind, within a 24 hour period her mom became competition. Even though her dad made it clear that this is not what he wanted. If you ever meet a person like this, run away! Speaking from experience, this is the kind of "ex" that turns into a stalker. Be direct, don't string them along, don't feel sorry for them and don't give in. This is the kind of person the term "red flag" was made to describe. This personality trait, male or female, relationship or friendship will wreak havoc in your life. When you look into their eyes, you should see an image of your house burning down, because that's what it will feel like. If you're a very "giving" person in bed or in life, use this girl as a cautionary tale for your dating life and how to pick close friends. Otherwise you may find your pet rabbit boiling on the stove.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES