All Comments on 'Daddy, It Doesn't Go In There!'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everabout 10 years ago
great

another great story, now all you need to do is write one more chapter and find a way to keep him out of jail. that would be a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He's such a prick, I love it.

I had just finished reading the previous story today and was hoping there was another part. And it was added earlier this same day. Cool! No wait time :)

I'm only halfway through but so far so good. I love his fake-niceness and how he embellishes. I have no idea how to even look for a story like that, since keywords/quotes would bring up actual nice guy stories.

Thanks for the update!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
What an asshole!

Her idea, but he was an asshole for hurting her if he hadn't they wouldn't have been caught.

Hope he gets a big cock up his ass every day for the next 20 years.

11" COCK GIVE ME A BREAK!

By all accounts he RAPED her the first time in both her pussy and asshole.

Duimb story, don't know why I read all of it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
hated the ending !

The satire lay mainly in Heather's demented drive to be the alphabitch at school & I was sorry to see the story get away from that at the conclusion. Mocking the self-documentation and the process of paying any price to create one's own legend was/were the stroke(s) of genius from Vanilla Extracts pen.

Heather is an errant extension of Lady Gaga of self mythos. Anyway - there are so few authors whose writing in this genre rates as smoking hot its their literary lube so almost every step of way , they can further embed their subversive agendas du jour in the conciousness of their readers. *****

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormabout 10 years ago
The End???

I am a HUGE fan of your work! I have read and cum to all of your stories so many times it's embarrassing. That being said, this was my least favorite of yours. I'm not saying it was bad, it just didn't love up to the rest of your stories. I was disappointed with the ending and a little disappointed with the change in her heart BUT I still enjoyed it overall and you brought me to two fabulous orgasms so thank you VanillaExtract!!! <3

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
so wrong!

(i thought i commented before, but maybe i clicked away after clicking "preview" without clicking the publish button. scatterbrains!)

these two are so demented, i love it! he's all, "woe is me i'm so conflicted i don't know what to do / yeah, i'm gonna pound this ass!" and she's all, "daddy i'm just your sweet little girl please don't hurt me only i need you to pretend to fuck the shit out of me for the whole school to see / you bastard! / okay now let's do it again only remember, we're not really going to do it ..."

hilarious! more, please!

mila_22mila_22about 10 years ago
Thank you!

Reading it a second time is even better:) I love it. The first chapter was my favorite story of yours, and this one was just as good.

Thank you for mentioning me at the beginning! I know you just posted this one, but I'm already going to be waiting for the next story you upload:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it going... This storyline is awesome

You should have the whole ballpark thing be a dream... and have him wake up the morning after he violated her ass to her being all pissed again. Her being against it, and him pushing the issue is what makes it hot. If you do write more on this... please don't gay it out or turn it into a gang bang. It's great with just them. Everyone does that, and ruins the story.

Jack2303Jack2303about 10 years ago
Well damn!

This story was fun and the ending made me laugh a little bit because I would have just told them we were married or something (not that I actually fantasize about my father...not my time lol)...You really are a great writer. Keep up the great work, and thanks for never leaving us hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like the story, but...

That is a wonderful story with lots of juicy details and really fun to read, but the end....

Can you think of a way to give the whole story a happy end?

Like...the father sees his daughter coming from the shower and slipping in his bed. Grabbing the lube on the nightstand he says: "I had a bad dream, pumpkin"?

(OK, that was inspired by DALLAS, but...;-) )

Anyhow keep on working! I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

In the follow-on story, maybe Heather can give the cop a blow job to let her daddy go free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
make another one

Make part 3 bro we all want it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He's a lowlife scumbag.......

... for not taking off his hat during the National Anthem. I hope they throw the book at him for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not quite...

I love all your other stories...but this one is a bit...flat...uninspired. Even the anal was kind of lackluster. I like the first two-thirds of it. But the public sex dare plot is not that good. I was expecting/hoping he'd nail the other girl as well. THAT would have gotten 5-stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE MORE

Heather can give the cop a blow job to let her daddy go free!

Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Hahaha

Lmfao! You are a terrific writer , very funny stories love them

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
i don't want him to go to jail

write more, omg funny please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All other things being equal, this guy is. An. Idiot.

Ok, you fall for the whole concept that results in you having any form of sex with your daughter... fine. But you think you maybe want to have any form of repeat even if you're disturbed by it... you don't RAPE your partner. I mean not the way this guy did anyway.

Maybe you just keep doing it slow and easy way past the other person's desire to be screwed but you sure do your best to not involve them experiencing pain.

And... when the plan becomes "sex in public"??? OMG!! Why not just invite the police to begin with?? Especially when he's already determined she can't keep quiet with his cock in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing story, continued!

This is by far one of my favorite stories...So THANK YOU for continuing it! Loved it! ALL if it. Please continue this story...I want more...even the forced sex...So Hot!

I really hope Daddy gets out if jail to continue his "fun" with his daughter! Please write more!

As for any haters, this is a story of fiction, people. Not reality. Enjoy it for what it is. A well written story, meeting particular sexual desires and fantasies! I love the forced sex...especially with a virgin, and a daughter...bonus...if you don't like it, then DON'T READ IT!!

By the way...I am a woman...and no, I don't have daddy issues. I simply find it to be what I find most arrousing...in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just my two-bits worth...

God damned air-headed, shit-for-brains teenagers that only think about themselves! FUCK!

These two stroker story chapters, or segments, were well enough written, I suppose, though I didn't get much out of them.

You've shown a very enlightened knowledge of some ways a sexually deviant child abuser, mind works. Holy shit, this father was dumb, ignorant, boneheaded stupid, through both of these stories!

I thought the ending of his freedom, being arrested, was the way this story, for this asshole, really needed to end!

He knew what he should've done, told his daughter no and not become involved, from the get-go!

Yet, he wanted to have sex with his daughter so badly, he hung himself with his own dick! Wonder if, when he gets to prison, he will enjoy years of having the other male inmates there, fuck his ass, for their own self-gratification?

He purposely ruined his close and loving relationship with his daughter, forcing sex on her like that!

What a frigging idiot!

There are other stories here, (on Lit), where a father and daughter discover, or realize they've always had an overwhelming attraction to each other and find out by stories end, they truly love each other as man and wife. Then they either live so far away from anyone else, it doesn't matter if anyone thinks they are married or not.Thats one thing, if they are both adults.

You really also showed us the serious thinking errors and total shit-for-brains dumb, non-thinking crap, a spoiled-rotten little rich bitch, can do, to mess her own and everyone elses lives she loves most around her, completely up; trying to be most popular in school and willing to do anything, to attain that popularity!

She was one sick little puppy, as well!

Too bad in real life, that, her father would certainly pay the heavy price, in prison for 25 years or more and she will not get any of the real psychiatric help, she truly needs!

Really, you did an excellent job of writing-out these two characters mind sets, that ultimately got them in so much heavy trouble with the law!

I suppose, with many long term authors here, warning at head of their newest stroker stories, that, there are a lot of stroker readers, that think these stories are are really true. These authors warn these stories are total fiction, not really true, so don't try and do something like this at home with your own children! Its obvious story authors write these warnings, because many strokers here, think these stories are true, or could be true, if worked out carefully, in their own lives.

HUGE thinking errors!

You did them all a real good favor, showing exactly what happens to any fathers, when the police catch them fucking their own daughters!

Shit folks, they don't call high school aged girls...JAIL BAIT....for nothing!

Still though, both these chapters or stories, were well written, for what they are! Thanks for the wake-up call at the end of the last story! I just imagine there's lots of men reading these stories, who needed slapped awake, one more time!

blahblahblah69blahblahblah69about 10 years ago
Pleassssereeee

Please continue !

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to hear what happens next with heather and her daddy

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalalmost 10 years ago
Great chapter

And I love the humour too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AHHH!!!

WHAT?!?!?! Whyyy would you make him get arrested? It was hot, and I loved it.. But really? Ahhh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ughh!! Lame shitty ending!! What, dumbass couldn't say she was his wife? Top of the stadium and dumbass couldn't keep his eyes open for trouble? They should have called out the other couple since the video was live before they even got started. "Hey, my slutty friend is doing it in a tent where they work, their coworker friends are watching out for them, FAIL and forfeit!

...but then dumbass should have either 1. Told his psycho-nympho daughter NO to begin with or 2. Picked the location himself! Im thinking in the SAME tent as the other couple would have been an AWESOME surprise, then push small dick boy out of the way when he was done and then fuck the hell out of daughters girlfriend!

...and daddy needs fucking therapy. No, not for fucking his daughter (thought I was going there, eh?) but for being a douchebag that keeps shoving his dick down her throat or pounding needlessly hard once he's already in there! What a dumbass!! Speaking of which, he should have started fucking her every damned day after she recovered the first time around, then she wouldn't be worried about this shit video crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending.

Ending was awful, I agree with previous comments. Could have just said it was his wife, fucking ruined all the build up to it. Didn't even get to see the reaction of the live show. You ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid

stupid shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

why would you have him arrested.... come on seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

ive had to finish this on 10 different ocassions I could hold it together.that long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, ending sucked, should have said it was his wife. I know theres a follow up chapter, silly if I remember, but I still hate this ending, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ENDING SUCKED

The end was shit WHY WHY I mean really!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So funny!! Nice ending!!!

I know lots of people dont like how this cute love story ended up. But, I think the ending is perfect and witty. It is why I love VanillaExtract!!

eman_resu_10eman_resu_10almost 8 years ago
So fucking hot...

So fucking hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sucks

the story was great.the ending sucks.should not have had them get caught .

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Different, good read but different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

This. Is. It.

Perfect, I love the witty one liners at the end, I love the dirty talk, I love the guys damn attitude. For someone who is picky as hell, Im in love with these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horny

Perfect daughter for fucking . I can't stop I want to cum immediately

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it.

Hilarious, very sexy, lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caught?!

The story really ramped up with the baseball game and then you make them get caught, arrested? Totally lost my hard-on! Worst ending!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Bummer...

should've given another reason, stating same last name & address.. sugar daddy, and they got married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
F***** up the story with the bad ending

Why the hell would you let them get caught ruin the whole f******

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I KNEW IT!

I feel like we all knew the arrest was going to happen, I just seemed obvious with the cop being there. The story was good but, knowing the arrest was going to happen left an unpleasant suspense.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Ahhh I didn't want Daddy to get Arrested, as he should have been the Big Internet star and her for screaming Daddy made her a kinky popular girl and millions of hits on webcam

BtruckerBtruckerabout 3 years ago

This is awesome. Hopefully this story keeps going

walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

Loved it, I was gutnrling at the beginning of the ball game. God i hope there's more chapters coming.

UmraojiUmraojiabout 1 year ago
Marvellous

I have rarely enjoyed anything so well crafted and absorbing. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Time for this BIMBOS wake up. Daddy is going to lose his job and he is going to hsve tons of legal expenses. Her ego is writing checks that she can not cash. Time for daddy to put this little whinney bitch to work. Obviously she is not smart enough to monetize her Internet fame so put her in a Topless/Bottomless Club giving lap dances and picking up tips in pvt rooms on all 4s or on her back. Bills have to be paid.

Shark2557Shark25574 months ago

Loved it. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5285 Followers
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...