Daddy Knows Best Pt. 02

Story Info
More panties and incest galore.
8k words
4.7
45.7k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

Part 1 ended with Jim fucking his daughter, Tiffany, in the family room while his wife, Debbie, was out for the evening with her bridge club. Part 2 begins when Debbie returns home.

"Jim, look what I found on the coffee table in the family room."

Debbie Matthews was standing in the doorway to their bedroom with a pair of skimpy panties dangling from her finger. Jim recognized them right away. They belonged to his daughter.

"When I saw them, I asked myself, why would Tiffany leave her panties on the coffee table? Then I discovered that the crotch was sticky with cum. I thought you and Tiffany were watching a movie. Did she have a boy over?"

Jim knew exactly how his daughter's panties had become filled with cum. He had fucked her while she was wearing them. Tiffany must have left them on the coffee table when she came upstairs, and his wife had found them when she got home from her bridge club. Fortunately, she had just given him a perfect alibi.

"Yes," Jim lied. "Colin came over. She got a call just as the movie was beginning. I guess being with a boy takes priority over being with Dad. I left them alone and came upstairs to the bedroom. I didn't think they would, um, you know..."

"You didn't think they would fuck?" Debbie said, finishing his thought. "Well they did. I know Tiffany is eighteen and no virgin, but we can't have her bringing boys over and fucking them right under our noses. And what is it about her panties? This is the second pair we found filled with cum. Doesn't she ever take them off before having sex?"

"You know how kids are, honey. They were probably sitting on the couch kissing with their hormones raging and couldn't be bothered undressing. If you remember, Tiffany was wearing a pair of very short cutoffs. It would have been easy for her to have sex without removing them."

"I guess, but then how did her panties end up on the coffee table?" Debbie wondered.

"After they were finished, she probably took them off. I mean, you wouldn't want to sit around in that sticky mess, would you?"

"I don't know," Debbie teased. "You may recall that the panties I wore to my lunch with the girls earlier today were full of cum after you fucked me in Tiffany's room. I felt so dirty and nasty wearing them while I was talking to these prim and proper ladies. It was fun."

"Like mother, like daughter, I guess," Jim joked, trying to diffuse the situation. "You should be flattered."

"I never thought of it that way," Debbie laughed. "I really shouldn't criticise until I've walked a mile in our daughter's panties, so to speak. I wonder how I would look in them? Do you think they will fit?"

"You're not seriously thinking about putting on our daughter's stained panties are you?"

Debbie just smiled at him as she reached under her skirt and peeled down her panties. She kicked them away, then quickly stepped into Tiffany's panties and pulled them up her legs until they were molded firmly to her ass cheeks. She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Jim could see the contours of her pussy pushing out from the crotch.

"A little tight, but not bad," she said. "And still very sticky. Colin must have filled our daughter to the brim. Am I being too much of a slut for you, honey?"

Jim's cock was bulging out from his gym shorts as he stared at Debbie standing in front of him wearing their daughter's panties...panties that were soaked in his cum, not Colin's.

"No, honey. You know I like it when you act slutty."

"I can tell," Debbie replied, staring at his hard cock poking a tent in his gym shorts. "Why don't you show me that weapon of yours."

Jim pushed his shorts down, exposing a rock hard cock that poked out from between his thighs like a flagpole. Debbie quickly shed her blouse and bra. Her perfectly formed D-cup breasts bounced on her chest. She stood in front of Jim naked except for Tiffany's panties that clung tightly to her pussy.

"Take off your tee shirt," she ordered.

Jim threw his shirt onto the floor and stood completely naked in front of his wife. She stepped closer and slipped her hands around the back of his neck. Her breasts pressed against his bare chest. Debbie pushed up on her toes so his cock slid between her thighs. Jim could feel the heat of her pussy through the damp material covering her mound.

"I wonder what Tiffany would think if she saw us now," Debbie whispered into his ear. "With me wearing her cum-filled panties and you rubbing your cock against them. Does it excite you to rub your cock against your daughter's panties?"

Jim couldn't believe his wife was taunting him like this. It was almost as if she wanted him to be turned on by thoughts of his daughter's panties. It was obvious she was turned on as well.

"It makes me want to fuck you while you're wearing them," Jim told her as his hands grabbed her ass cheeks. "It makes me want to cum in your pussy."

"Yes, Jim, I want that too. I want you to fill me with cum while I'm wearing our daughter's panties. My pussy is so wet just thinking about it."

Debbie, pulled down the front of Tiffany's panties and rubbed the head of Jim's cock back and forth between her juicy folds. He bent his knees and pushed. Using her hand, Debbie guided her husband's cock to her opening. It entered her throbbing pussy and plunged deep into her body. His hard flesh slid back and forth across her clit as he fucked her.

"Yes, fuck me baby. Fuck me like a little dirty slut whore wearing your daughter's cum stained panties."

Jim's hands pushed into the back of Tiffany's panties and squeezed his wife's naked ass cheeks, holding her tight against his thrusting cock. Debbie leaned back and looked down between their bodies, watching her husband's glistening shaft sliding in and out of her shaved pussy.

"Fill me with cum, baby. I want to feel you squirt it into my pussy and watch it drip into Tiffany's panties. Does that excite you, Jim? Does it excite you to have your cum soaking into your daughter's panties right where her pussy rubs against them?"

That was all it took. Jim thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed into Debbie's cunt. It set off a chain reaction. Her pussy clenched around his spewing cock and exploded in a series of orgasmic spasms. Jim pulled out. A mixture of cum and cunt juice gushed from his wife's twitching pussy and soaked into their daughter's panties only inches below.

Debbie reached down and pulled the panties up until they moulded to her pussy and ass cheeks. Cum continued to ooze from cunt, soaking through the crotch and running down her thighs. Debbie took Jim's hand and guided it between her legs.

"Can you feel what you did in your daughter's panties?" Debbie whispered. "I wonder what Tiffany would think about that?"

"She would probably think her parents were perverts, and she wouldn't be wrong. Are you going to wash them for her?"

"No," Debbie said, peeling the panties down her legs. "I'm going to put them back on the coffee table and let Tiffany find them. She would get suspicious if we washed them."

Tiffany, who had been listening at the door, quickly scampered back to her room. She couldn't believe what a slut her mother had become. It had obviously turned her on to get fucked while wearing her panties. Her mother wasn't the only one who was excited either. Tiffany had fingered herself to two orgasms listening to her mom and dad fuck. She now had another pair of stained panties.

*********************

The next morning Jim and Debbie were having breakfast in the kitchen when Tiffany came downstairs wearing a long tee shirt that barely covered her ass. It was quite obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. In her hand was the pair of panties that Debbie had returned to the coffee table the previous night. She threw them on the kitchen table and went to the refrigerator.

"Tiffany," her mother asked cautiously, "Are those the panties I saw sitting on the coffee table this morning? I don't know why you left them there in the first place, but putting them on the kitchen table right in front of us is not appropriate behavior."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mom," she replied, after pouring a glass of juice. "Yes, those are the same panties I left on the coffee table last night. I was taking them to the laundry room. They have cum all over them."

"Tiffany," Debbie reprimanded, "That kind of talk will not be tolerated. Your father already told me Colin came over last night. You should know, young lady, that having sex with a boy in our home, particularly when we are here, is not allowed."

"Don't be such a fuddy-duddy, Mom. What difference does it make if I get fucked in a car or on the couch? Besides, Dad was mistaken. Colin didn't come over last night. I fucked someone else."

Jim squirmed in his seat. He didn't like the way this conversation was going. He saw his wife looking at him in a way that invited him to say something.

"Uh, I just assumed it was Colin," he muttered.

"Exactly how many boys are you screwing?" Debbie asked, getting agitated. "Is my daughter a slut? I thought we raised you better than that."

"That depends on your definition of slut," Tiffany replied calmly. "I like sex, and I fuck who I want. It's not just boys either."

With that, Tiffany turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"Go talk to her, Jim," Debbie sighed. "I clearly can't get through to our daughter. I don't know when she became so rebellious, but it's gotten worse."

Jim had no choice. His wife had daggers in her eyes. He got up and went to look for Tiffany. He found her in the laundry room soaking her panties in the sink.

"Uh, look Tiffany, you shouldn't bait your mother like that. She's having a hard time accepting that you're becoming a woman. Just try to get along, okay?"

Rather than answer, Tiffany reached under her night shirt and peeled down her panties. She handed them to her dad.

"You should sniff these, Daddy," she teased. "I rubbed off in them listening to you fuck Mom last night. I can't believe she was wearing my panties with your cum all over them. She's a fine one to talk about sluts."

Holding her panties between her thumb and forefinger, she held them out for Jim to examine. The faint smell of pussy wafted to his nose. It was driving him crazy, but he knew he had to be the grown-up here.

"Look, Tiffany, what you and I did last night was a mistake. It has to stop before we get caught."

"Does that mean you're going to stop sniffing my panties too?" Tiffany asked, looping them over his fingers. "And what about blowjobs? You don't mind if I suck your cock, do you Daddy? It's not the same as fucking."

Tiffany didn't wait for an answer. She squatted in front of him, unzipped his trousers, and pulled out his cock. Jim knew this was crazy. His wife was in the next room. He wanted to stop it, he really did, only he was no longer in charge of his brain. Lust had taken control. He lifted the crotch of his daughter's panties to his nose and breathed in a deep whiff of her pussy as Tiffany's tongue swirled across his swollen knob.

With her mother sitting in the next room, Tiffany was determined to get her father off quickly. She slid her lips down his shaft and took him deep into her mouth, using her tongue to drive him crazy. Her fingers massaged his balls and rubbed his scrotum. Her head bobbed like a woodpecker. Spit drooled down his shaft and matted his pubic hair. Loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the laundry room.

"gggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh...shluuuuuppp...aaaagggggggggg..."

Jim stuffed Tiffany's panties into his mouth. The taste of pussy quickly washed across his tongue. With his daughter's mouth flying up and down his shaft, her tongue swirling around the hard flesh, her fingers massaging his balls, and the essence of her pussy teasing his taste buds, cum quickly filled his balls. His cock swelled between her lips. Just before he exploded, Tiffany pulled him from her mouth and aimed it at her face. He grunted.

"AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum erupted from the tip and sprayed in a steady stream that shot up the side of her nose, across her forehead, and into her hair. Another blast bounced off her cheek and sprayed across her ear. More cum splashed against her lips and dribbled down her chin. Tiffany took him into her mouth and swallowed the last few spurts.

When Jim was finally drained, Tiffany stood and faced him. She smiled at her father. Her face was splattered with cum. It streamed down her cheeks and dripped from her chin onto her night shirt. She took the panties from his mouth and pulled them up her legs until they fit snugly to her pussy and ass. She picked up a hand towel from the laundry bin to wipe cum from her face.

"What's going on in here? I heard some strange noises."

Jim had just zipped up his trousers when his wife appeared at the door. Tiffany's face was clean but wet splotches of cum had soaked into her night shirt, and some were still speckled in her hair.

"Uh, Tiffany and I were just talking," Jim replied. "She's a little upset and wants to be alone. Perhaps we should leave."

"Tiffany, I want an apology for the way you were talking to us at the breakfast table," Debbie demanded.

"Okay. I'm sorry for telling you I like to fuck and for leaving my cum-stained panties on the coffee table. It won't happen again."

"Don't you talk to me that way, young lady. I'm not finished with you yet. What is that in your hair and all over your night shirt?"

"Oh this?" Tiffany asked, rubbing her finger through a glob of cum in her hair and touching it to her tongue. "It tastes like soap. I must have splashed some detergent on me when I was washing my panties. I had to scrub really hard. It sure seemed like there was a lot more cum on them this morning than there was last night."

"Go to your room right now," Debbie shouted, her face turning red.

Tiffany kissed Jim on the cheek and walked out of the laundry room. Jim turned to Debbie.

"You're being a little hard on her, honey," Jim said. "I wasn't going to tell you this, but she watched us having sex during her pool party and also last night. I think she's upset about it and is trying to shock you."

"You mean she saw you spray cum all over my face and fuck me while I was wearing her panties? No wonder she's acting this way. I'll give her some time to cool down and go talk to her."

**********************************

Tiffany's pussy was throbbing after sucking her father's cock. She closed the door to her bedroom and pulled a g-spot vibrator out of her bedside stand. Tiffany climbed onto her bed and propped her knees in the air with her legs spread wide. The bulb at the top of the vibrator slipped under the crotch of her pink panties and touched her clit sending shivers through her body.

Tiffany slipped the vibrator into her pussy and pressed the bulb against her g-spot. The fingers of her other hand flew across her clit. Images swirled through her head of her father's big cock slamming into her pussy again and again as he tightened his grip on her neck like he had done last night. The pressure in her belly reached its peak. Her body twisted and jerked uncontrollably. A spray of cunt juice soaked into her panties.

She was still trying to catch her breath when she heard someone knocking on the door. She quickly pulled the vibrator from her pussy. Her vagina clenched one last time in a post-orgasmic spasm releasing more juices into her panties. She sat up in the bed.

"Who is it?"

"Tiffany, can I come in?" Debbie asked. "We need to talk. I want to apologize about what I said to you earlier."

"The door is open."

Debbie stepped inside her daughter's room. The smell of pussy was strong. She spied the vibrator sitting on the edge of the bed and noticed Tiffany's cheeks were flushed. She decided to ignore the obvious in an effort to open a dialogue with her daughter

"Tiffany, I was out of line this morning and I apologize. It's hard to accept that you are no longer my little girl. I know it's only normal for you to explore the wonders of sex. I did the same thing when I was your age. I just wish you would be more discreet about it."

"You mean like you and Dad? It seems that every time I walk by your room you two guys are going at it. Did you know I listened to the two of you fucking last night?"

This was going to be more difficult than Debbie thought. She was determined to take the high road and not get sucked into an argument.

"I'm sorry," Debbie replied. "Your dad and I will try to be more discreet. Also, if you want to have boys over, we don't mind. You can take them downstairs to the rec room. We won't check on you. We know you're responsible. And if you ever want to talk about sex, anything at all, I'll listen and won't judge you."

"Really," Tiffany said sarcastically. "Okay, I have one. Do you think it's normal for a grown man to sniff his daughter's panties?"

Debbie wondered if that was true. This was not going as she had planned.

"Tiffany, I'm trying to be reasonable and let you know I'm sorry for what I said earlier. You don't have to provoke me with questions like that about your father."

"Well he might be sniffing my panties. He certainly finds it exciting to fuck you while you're wearing them."

"I, um, it, uh," Debbie stuttered as she searched for something to say. "It was just a game. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Why not? I don't care. Here, you can have another pair for the next time you fuck Daddy."

Tiffany peeled off her panties and threw them over to where her mother was standing. Then, just to get a reaction out of her, Tiffany spread her legs exposing her naked pussy. Debbie glanced at it. She saw the glistening pink folds peeking out from her daughter's gash. Then, unexpectedly, a shiver of excitement caused her pussy to twitch. She needed to take control of the situation before things got out of hand..

"Tiffany, why are you acting like this?" Debbie asked as she bent over and picked up her daughter's panties. "I came up here to clear the air with you, but it seems you don't want that. You're just trying to get a reaction out of me."

"Is that what you think?" Tiffany replied, dropping a hand between her legs and sliding a finger along her slit through the glistening pink folds. "Maybe I just like touching my pussy."

Debbie felt the throbbing between her legs become even more intense. She didn't know why she was becoming so excited. She had been with other women in college, but that was a long time ago. Yes, she did occasionally masturbate reliving those days, but this was different. This was her daughter.

"You shouldn't be touching yourself like that in front of me," Debbie said, trying to control the quiver in her voice. "I know what you're doing, but it won't work. I'm not going to react and get angry with you. I just wish we could have a reasonable conversation about sex."

Tiffany smiled at her mother, pulled the finger out of her pussy, and sucked it into her mouth. Her legs remained spread wide with the pink folds peeled open. Debbie felt a trickle of cunt juice leak into her panties. She reluctantly pulled her eyes away.

"Well, if you want to talk about sex, Mom, I have another question. Have you ever tasted another woman? I have. Well, not a woman. Mindy's my age, but her pussy tastes incredible. Don't worry though. I'm not a lesbian. I still like to fuck boys...and men too."

Debbie's head was spinning with lust and she knew why. She was dying to taste her daughter's pussy. The scent from Tiffany's panties, which she was still holding, made it even worse. She closed her eyes and tried to make these incestuous feeling go away, but it wasn't working. She made a feeble attempt to change the subject.

"Tiffany, can't we just be friends? I'm not going to judge you. Experimenting with sex is part of growing older. I just want you to know you can be open with me about anything."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers