Daddy Knows Best Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive gets a surprise call from her hypnotic dom.
1.7k words
4.32
59k
40
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart leaps as my phone's shrill ringtone goes off. I glance at the caller ID.

It's him.

I take a few deep breaths before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I squeak out. Shit.

There's a low chuckle from the other end.

"Hello princess," he breathes, "did you really think you could give me your number and not have me call?"

His voice is different than I had imagined, but in a good way. He speaks in a soft tenor, with a soothing vocal pattern. Already, I find myself relaxing as I listen to him.

"Hi daddy," I respond softly, my voice high and hesitant. "I thought you might, I just didn't expect you to call so soon."

We met on a dating app a few months ago, but had stuck to messaging for a long time. I had only just given him my phone number earlier in the day, when he called.

"Well, I can't give you warnings all the time, now can I?"

I shiver. Something about the timbre of his voice just cuts to my core. He had a devious tone, and whatever it implied excited me.

You may be wondering, "What's the worst he could do over the phone?" Well, the answer is a lot. Daddy was the first person I ever told about my hypnotism kink, and although at first it seemed like it wasn't his thing, he suddenly started asking how he could go about putting me in a 'vulnerable state' - his wording, not mine. Then he started sending me sentences to test them out on me, asking if I think they could work if he were to make a tape for me to listen to. He found a few ones I thought seemed really effective, but we both agreed they would be more effective if I heard him. That's when he called, and now here we are.

"I suppose not." I settle more into my bed, laying down on my back.

"What are you wearing?" He cut straight to the point.

"Um..." Should I lie and say something sexy? No, I hit my dab pen only a few moments ago, I'm a little high and can't think of anything good to say quick enough. "A blue tank top and fuzzy pajama pants. Oh, and red lacy panties." My face is bright red by now, and I'm grateful he can't see me through the phone.

"Cute. Hmm..." He pauses. Then, "I want you to take everything off."

His tone leaves no room for argument.

"Yes daddy," I breathe, already pushing my pants (and panties) off. I set my phone down on my bed and slip my tank top over my head. I lay there, spread eagle and naked, before picking the phone back up and uttering a soft, "done."

"Good girl," he purrs. I shiver at the compliment. "Not feeling as bratty as usual today, baby girl?"

"I decided being good would be more fun," I answer with a giggle. He chuckles with me, his deep laugh rolling through my head smoothly.

"That's right, kitten. Because you know there's nothing better than listening to daddy, and letting him do the thinking for you."

I let his soothing voice wash over me, knowing what he was trying to do and happily helping him succeed. My eyes flutter shut as I breathily answer, "Exactly."

"Well someone's feeling particularly open tonight, isn't she?" He asks, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I mumble a small "mhm," and he laughs.

"Good, that's exactly how I like my good little girl." There's another pause. "So vulnerable, so ready to just listen to daddy's voice. To listen as he tells you what to think. Just focus on my voice, let any other thoughts just wash away. Daddy knows what's best for his little girl, so his voice is the only one that matters. Isn't that right, baby girl?"

I barely register his words enough to answer with another "mhm," but my subconscious manages it. My weak answer elicits another delicious chuckle from the other end of the line.

"That's right, daddy knows best. So just relax and listen, darling. Listen to my voice and let me do the thinking for you." He pauses before continuing, "Why don't you trace your right hand up and down your body, princess? That would feel so good on your sensitive skin."

He's right, and without me even realizing it, I begin to run my fingers along my stomach and back up to my chest, leaving a trail of goosebumps their wake. I shiver slightly, but don't verbally respond.

"I don't even have to ask, I know you're doing as I said, aren't you, good girl? You love listening to daddy and following his orders. It feels so good to do as you're told, doesn't it?" I moan in response, barely processing his words but still understanding enough to answer.

"I bet your pussy is already dripping." He's right, I can feel my wetness pooling. It's killing me not to let my fingers drop down between my legs and rub my clit, but he didn't tell me to do that, so I can't.

"You want to touch yourself so badly, don't you princess?" My quiet moan must have given me away, because he let out another chuckle. "Not yet, what fun would that be?"

I pout, and I know he can hear it. "It would be fun for me," I whine.

"Poor baby, you can wait. Do NOT touch your pussy." His voice turns sharp, and I feel a rush of wetness between my legs. I let out a wordless whine, but obey.

Daddy pauses, listening to my breathing. He takes my lack of moans as a sign that I'm following his instructions and continues smugly.

"Good girl, doesn't it feel so good to listen to daddy? You love to let daddy think for you, hmm?"

My skin is blazing as I continue lightly tracing my fingers, torturing myself by obeying him. But he's right, it feels just so so good to let him tell me what to think.

"Because you've been so good, you can touch yourself now, but only slowly and lightly. Do not rub too fast, or you'll be in for a long night, little girl. You'll be edging yourself for an hour." His voice once again has that authoritative quality that makes my knees weak, but I'm not focused on that - I'm too focused on the electric shocks radiating through my body as I finally get to touch my clit. I want to break his rules and rub as fast and hard as I can, but my body won't let me.

I still let out a quiet moan just from the feeling of my finger lightly teasing myself.

"Good girl." He affirms, and I moan again hearing it. "You can go a little faster now, but under no circumstances are you allowed to cum without permission. You cum exactly when I tell you to, not before, not after. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes sir!" I pant, my voice high and strained with lust.

"Good girl. Use two fingers to rub your pathetic little cunt for me, I want to hear your moans. Your only purpose is to listen to daddy, and serve him and his cock, isn't that right baby girl? You live to worship daddy's cock."

I'm barely listening at this point, all that matters is following daddy's orders and rubbing my clit for him and not cumming yet, no matter how good it feels.

"When I'm done counting down, you're going to cum for me. You will not stop rubbing yourself until I tell you to, understand?" I let out a moan in response, and that's good enough for daddy.

"Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Cum, now. Cum for me. Do not stop rubbing yourself, do not stop. Keep cumming, whore."

My orgasm rolled over me as soon as the word 'cum' left his lips, and although my sensitive clit was screaming at my hand to stop, I couldn't. Daddy said not to stop, so I can't. My moans continuously spill from my mouth, and I'm not even sure what I'm saying or if I'm forming words at all. The only thing in my head is a deliciously heavy fog and my daddy's voice guiding me to do what he wants.

My moans die down a little, but daddy doesn't like that.

"Don't slow down. Keep rubbing yourself for me little slut, do NOT let up." He orders, and my hand follows. My legs spasm as my fingers tweak my sensitive clit, and mews and whines fall from my lips as I feel another orgasm building already.

Daddy must have heard some change in my moans, because he could tell where I was going without me saying anything.

"Are you going to cum already, you greedy little whore? Well, not until I tell you to." He states smugly, enjoying the control he has over me. "Beg for it, slut."

I let out a whine, "Please, daddy. Please let me cum."

"You call that begging? No. Don't cum yet. Keep rubbing."

My hand speeds up and a desperate moan bursts from me. "Please! Please please-" my begging was interrupted by another breathless and needy whine- "I NEED to cum please let me cum daddy p-please!"

There's a pause, and for a second all I can hear is the wet sound of my fingers desperately circling and rubbing my clit. Finally, daddy takes mercy on me and breaks the silence.

"Now that sounds like a truly desperate whore. Fine.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Cum for me again. Cum now, you greedy little slut. Keep going, do not stop."

I let out a high-pitched moan, bordering on a scream, as an even stronger orgasm washes over my body. My hand doesn't stop, because daddy told it not to, but I don't notice over the mind-numbing effect of cumming so hard. When I finally come back down, the first thing I notice is daddy's voice through the dense fog in my mind.

"Good little girl, you can stop rubbing for now. Good girl." My hand finally pulls away, causing my legs to finally relax. My entire body throbs with pleasure, stemming from my overused clit.

"Thank you daddy," I mumble sleepily, my mind still incredibly foggy. Daddy pauses, then lets out a sadistic chuckle.

"You don't think we're done yet, do you? I haven't even cum yet, and a greedy little whore like you doesn't get away with only cumming twice in a night. I'm just giving you a little break before the real fun begins."

To be continued