Daddy Knows Best Pt. 02

Story Info
The hypnotic call continues.
1k words
4.05
34.1k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know better than to argue or question him, so I lay in blissful silence for a few seconds. Daddy praises me a few times, calling me his good girl while I drift between awake and in trance, my eyes still closed. He falls silent for a few beats.

Then, "Put your right hand between your legs and slowly finger yourself."

My hand moves without a thought, gliding down between my thighs and thrusting a finger in my wet hole mindlessly. I let out some tired moans, my legs twitching from how sensitive everything is.

I think daddy's telling me to listen to him, but I can't process the exact words he uses; I just know it's my job to let him think for me.

"Faster."

I hear that, and I feel the effects of his word as my fingers speed up. My moans get louder, and I bite my lip to hold my volume back slightly. Daddy doesn't like that.

"Don't hold back little girl. Go back to rubbing your sensitive clit, I want to hear my slut moan for me. Do not hold back."

I let out a pained moan as my fingers make contact with my overstimulated clit. Daddy knows me well - that's the fastest way to make me cum. He likes my reaction much better this time, and I think I can hear his breathing speed up as he touches himself on the other side. I don't know, and if I focus too hard on that I can't pay attention to what daddy is telling me to think.

My fingers speed up without my permission, but due to daddy's tone, I can tell he told them to. I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of my fingers on my clit and his voice in my head, and my moans turn high and desperate.

Daddy chuckles, and without a word, begins counting down.

"Five." My breathing picks up, and my excitement grows. I know what this means, I know what's coming, daddy's going to-

"Four." Four. I whine as daddy's words interrupt my thoughts, but I don't actually mind it.

"Three." Three. Three. My moans get higher in pitch and more desperate. I need it, I need it.

"Two." Two. Two. Two, I can't think about anything other than-

"Hands off." What? "I said hands off, whore. Move your hands to your tits, now."

Fuck, he owns me.

My hands retract to my tits without my permission, and I'm left on the edge. I let out a tortured whine, and daddy laughs at me.

"Greeeedy little slut," he teases. I'm still panting and teetering on the edge. "All you need is daddy's voice, your body is so sensitive and you're so close I could probably make you cum just by telling you to."

I nod, forgetting he can't hear me.

"But I'll be nice. You can rub your clit."

My hand barely makes contact with my clit when-

"Cum, now. Cum for me. Don't think, just cum. Don't think, just cum."

And I do.

I cum hard. My body is burning, I'm pretty sure I'm shaking, and I'm cumming for daddy. That's all that matters, listening to daddy is all that matters.

"Good girl, submit to me. Gooood girl." He coos, and my entire body is still shaking because my hand was never told to stop so it won't.

I moan back to him, incapable of forming words through the haze. Any attempt at forming a sentence would have been interrupted by the whines and spasms caused by my fingers dancing on my sensitive clit still.

"Don't stop, slut. Keep going, and keep listening to daddy. Keep going and listen to me."

All I have to do is keep doing and listen to daddy. That's so easy, and it feels so good to do what daddy tells me to do. It feels so good to let daddy think for me. And my abused clit feels so good under my fingers when daddy's the one telling me to touch myself.

"Good girl. Good mindless little girl. Don't stop. Ten."

Oh no, my body is already coiling up in preparation. I let out an embarrassingly broken moan.

"Nine. Don't think, just listen."

Don't think, just listen. I can do that.

"Eight.

Seven.

Six."

I can't really tell what number he's on but that's okay because my body can. With each number that passes, my orgasm builds more, and everything becomes more sensitive.

"Five." Five. My hand would be cramping if I could focus on anything other than daddy but I can't, so all I feel is the painful pleasure from my clit and daddy's voice.

"Four." Four. Four, it's so close I just have to hold on a little bit-

"Three." Three, three, three, everything feels so good and thinking is so hard-

"Two. Don't think, just listen." Two. Two. Two. Two. Don't think, just listen.

"One. Cum again little whore, don't think, just cum. Cum for daddy. Listen to daddy's voice and cum. Now."

My back arches and my toes curl and I nearly scream as I cum again, my hand flying over my abused clit. I may have woken my parents with that scream, but that's far from my mind because all that matters is listening to daddy's voice and obeying him and cumming for him.

"Good girl, okay, okay that's it, we're done for the night. You can stop."

My hand stills and stays where it is as I twitch from the effect of my fourth orgasm.

"Good job baby girl," he praises as I lay in recovery. "What do you say to daddy for making you cum so many times?"

"Thank you daddy."

"Good girl, good little slut. You love daddy's control over you don't you? Every time you touch yourself, you're going to hear my voice, and it's going to make you hotter. Wetter. You and your cunt belong to me now, you got that?"

"Yes daddy," I mumble. I lose track of the conversation after that, but I know the important things are engraved in my mind.

I exist to listen and submit, to serve daddy's cock. I'm daddy's little fucktoy, and there's nothing that could make me happier.