Daddy Knows Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim shoved his dripping cock into his wife's mouth and down her throat. Tiffany rolled off her mother to catch her breath. She watched her dad face fuck her mom, driving his hard flesh down her throat with quick hard thrusts. Loud gagging and choking sounds filled the room. Spit drooled down Debbie's face and up her nose. Jim pulled out and slapped his hard cock across her cheeks before shoving it back down her throat.

Tiffany climbed between her mother's legs and shoved two fingers up her cunt, slamming them in and out as her tongue fluttered across her mother's clit. Debbie's body began to shake and tremble. A powerful orgasm exploded from her cunt. She tried to scream but it was choked out by the cock down her throat.

Tiffany climbed up her mother's body, lifted her head up towards her father, and opened her mouth. Jim quickly pulled his cock from his wife's drooling lips, grabbed Tiffany by the hair, and rammed his throbbing shaft down her throat. He fucked her face like a madman until spit was drooling in strands from Tiffany's chin as she struggled for air. He slapped his cock hard across her face and then shoved it back into his wife's mouth and down her throat.

Tiffany got on all fours with her ass tilted up towards her father. She spread her cheeks exposing her nut brown asshole. Reaching back with her hand, Tiffany shoved a finger up her ass, and then a second. When she pulled them out, Jim took his cock from his wife's mouth and pressed the swollen knob, drooling with spit, against his daughter's sphincter. He was surprised at how easily it slid into her bowels. She had obviously prepared for this invasion of her dark passage.

Debbie slid under her daughter and clamped her mouth over her pussy while Jim pounded his cock into Tiffany's asshole. The first orgasm was loud and violent. Cunt juice sprayed across her mother's face. Jim continued to hammer Tiffany's asshole to another gushing orgasm.

Jim rolled onto his back. His wife straddled him facing away and guided his cock to her tight sphincter. She slowly worked it deeper and deeper until his entire length had disappeared up her asshole. As she lifted up and down, impaling herself on her husband's cock, Tiffany slid between her legs and sucked on her pussy. She gulped down a mouthful of cunt juice from her mother's orgasm, then slid up her body and kissed her on the lips.

Mother and daughter got on their hands and knees with their asses tilted toward Jim. They kissed while he took turned fucking them in the ass. A huge load was throbbing in his balls. Jim announced that he was going to cum. Tiffany and Debbie quickly spun around on their backs with their faces directly beneath Jim's hard cock. Their mouths were open and their tongues out.

Jim grabbed his cock and aimed it down at his wife and daughter. The first blast sprayed from the tip of his cock like a fire hose drenching first his wife's face and then his daughter's. Spurt after spurt blasted into their mouths and splattered their cheeks, eyes, forehead, and hair. He dribbled the last few spurts onto their tits. Mother and daughter eagerly licked the cum from each other and shared it in a tongue mingling kiss.

**********************************

The next morning Jim was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and looking at the news when Tiffany walked in wearing a night shirt that barely covered her ass.

"Hi Daddy. Where's Mommy?"

"She had to go out early to meet some friends. Do you have any big plans for today?"

"Mindy is coming over with Matt and Colin. We're going to hang at the pool. Is that alright, Daddy."

"Sure, sugar. I have to leave for work soon and your mother won't be back until later this afternoon. You kids behave yourselves, okay?"

"Oh come on, Daddy," Tiffany teased. "That wouldn't be any fun."

Tiffany reached for a cereal box on the top shelf. Her night shirt rode up revealing her bare ass. Tiffany wasn't wearing panties. Jim stared at his daughter's perfectly round and creamy smooth cheeks. He could even see her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. His cock stirred to life.

"Did you realize that you're not wearing any panties, Tiffany?" Jim asked, stating the obvious. "I can see your naked butt."

"I know that, Daddy. I took them off and left my panties on top of the laundry bin for you to sniff. Do you want me to go get them?"

"That's okay, sweetie. Why don't you come over here and sit in Daddy's lap."

"I would, Daddy, but I might slip off? Do you have anything that will keep me from falling off your lap?"

"I do, baby, but first it needs to be inflated."

"Can I do it, Daddy? Can I blow it up with my mouth? Please..."

"Of course you can, sweetheart."

Jim didn't arrive at work for another two hours.