Daddy Knows Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Mom," Tiffany replied, pulling off her night shirt and climbing out of bed. "I think you're really sexy. No wonder Dad enjoys fucking you. I wouldn't mind being with you that way either."

Tiffany stepped closer and put her arms around her mother's neck. Their lips met. Debbie wanted to resist, but desire won out. Their mouths opened and their tongues mingled in a dance of passion. Debbie slid her hands around Tiffany and cupped the creamy skin of her rounded ass cheeks. Tiffany wedged a hand between their bodies and gently squeezed her mother's soft breasts through her blouse.

Debbie's top disappeared and then her bra. Tiffany kissed her mother's neck and continued lower, sucking a nipple into her mouth. Debbie kneaded her fingers through her daughter's hair and gasped with pleasure. Tiffany moved to the other nipple and gently rolled it between her teeth.

Debbie was delirious with pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing and leaking like a faucet. Tiffany pushed a hand down the front of her mother's shorts. Debbie gasped when a fingertip reached the juicy folds of her cunt and slid across her swollen clit. Tiffany rubbed it back and forth. Debbie's legs begin to shake. She grabbed Tiffany tightly to keep from falling.

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA..."

A powerful explosion ripped through Debbie's pussy. Her shrieks and squeals filled the air. Juices gushed from her opening and soaked into her panties. Tiffany shoved two fingers up her mother's cunt, digging them deep and looking for her G-spot. She found it. Another even more powerful orgasm sent Debbie spinning into another world.

Tiffany squatted in front of her mother, and pulled down her shorts and panties. She stared at the quivering pussy in front of her face. It was swollen like two halves of a peach with beads of cunt juice clinging to the folds peeking out from the gash down the middle. Tiffany leaned forward and shoved her tongue into the steamy passage, clamping her mouth tightly around the swollen mound.

"Oh fuck...oh god baby. Oooohhhhhhh..."

Debbie's legs were shaking. Her fingers dug into Tiffany's scalp as she struggled to stand. Tiffany sucked and slurped the juices from her mother's pussy, then moved her tongue to her mother's clit. Debbie screamed from a third orgasm that felt like it was going to rip her apart. Juices sprayed from her pussy and streamed down her thighs. Tiffany eagerly lapped them up with her tongue.

Tiffany stood and kissed her mother on the lips, sharing the taste of fresh pussy juice. Another shudder of pleasure coursed through Debbie's body. She finally pulled away and pushed Tiffany back on the bed. Tiffany pulled her legs into the air and spread her thighs, exposing her dripping cunt to her mother's hungry gaze.

"Eat me, Mommy," Tiffany begged, sliding a finger through her slimy folds. "Eat my pussy and lick my cunt."

Debbie dropped to her knees and buried her face between Tiffany's thighs. The musky aroma of her daughter's pussy filled her nostrils. Her tongue shot out and parted the juicy folds. Tiffany gasped as her mother clamped her lips tightly around her swollen mound. Debbie's tongue pushed deeper into her daughter's body. She swirled it around and fucked it in and out, savoring the flavor of Tiffany's cunt.

"I love the way you eat me, Mommy. Your tongue feels so good fucking my cunt."

Debbie pushed Tiffany's legs back and slid her tongue down to her daughter's puckered asshole, bathing it in spit. She used her thumb to rub Tiffany's clit and continued to tongue her daughter's sphincter. Tiffany gasped at this new sensation. No one had ever licked her there, but she loved it. It was so nasty and dirty and erotc.

"Yes, Mommy. Tongue my asshole and make me cum."

Moments later, Tiffany screamed and bucked against her mother's face, splattering it with cunt juice that streamed down her cheeks and dripped from her chin. She pushed a finger up Tiffany's ass and flicked her tongue across her daughter's swollen clit. Another orgasm ripped through Tiffany and left her struggling to catch her breath.

Debbie climbed onto the bed and pulled Tiffany's naked body tightly against her own. Their lips met and tongues mingled as their hands explored the curves and crevices of mother and daughter. Tiffany pushed her mother onto her back and slid down her body, burying her face between her legs. She raked her teeth across her mother's clit and shoved two fingers up her cunt.

Debbie exploded like a volcano. A piercing scream bounced off the bedroom walls. Tiffany continued to torture her mother's pussy and clit sending her spinning into one orgasmic spasm after the next. Debbie was on the verge of passing out when her daughter finally pulled away. Tiffany climbed out of bed and reached into the bottom drawer of her bedside stand. She retrieved a strap-on with a large translucent red dildo poking out the front. She stepped into the harness, pulling the straps tight.

Debbie was just recovering when Tiffany climbed on top and pushed her mother's knees back by her shoulders. Debbie looked at the huge dildo poking out from between her daughter's legs and realized what was about to happen. Tiffany was going to fuck her. The massive bulb at the tip of the dildo parted her folds and slotted in her opening. Tiffany thrust hard and buried it deep inside her mother's cunt. Debbie threw her head back and squealed.

"Get ready, Mommy," Tiffany yelled. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. I'm going to make you beg me to stop and then I'm going to fuck you some more."

Tiffany slammed into her mother again and again, driving the red penis hard against her cervix. She slapped her tits and nipples until red welts appeared on the lily white skin. An orgasm suddenly erupted from deep inside Debbie's cunt. Her body trembled and shook as she struggled to catch her breath. Tiffany slapped her mother hard across the cheek.

"You fucking whore," Tiffany screamed. "Does daddy fuck you this way? Does he give it to you hard and rough?"

Tiffany hammered the big red dildo in and out of her mother's cunt harder and faster, pinching her nipples so hard her mother screamed from the pain. Debbie clawed at Tiffany's face desperately in a losing battle. Pussy juice squirted out from around the red cock pummeling her into oblivion. Her toes curled and her legs flailed wildly. Blackness enveloped her mind as she disappeared into a void of pain and pleasure.

Debbie had no idea how long she was out. She looked at the clock and figured it was at least an hour. She was lying naked in the middle of her daughter's bed. Tiffany was nowhere to be seen, but a pair of her pink panties were inches from Debbie's face. The aroma of pussy was strong as it drifted across her nose.

****************************************

Jim felt his daughter's lips wrapped tightly around his hard cock. Her mouth moved up and down as her tongue swirled across the hard flesh, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings. Jim moaned with pleasure and thrust his hips back and forth, driving his cock deep into her mouth. Cum churned in his balls. He wasn't going to last much longer.

Jim awoke and slowly opened his eyes. The dream had seemed so real. It took him a moment to realize it wasn't a dream. Someone actually was under the covers sucking his cock. Jim looked over to his wife's side of the bed. In the glow from the night lamp, he could see Debbie sleeping peacefully with her head on the pillow facing away from him. He lifted the covers and saw his daughter with her lips firmly attached to his hard cock.

Jim didn't dare move for fear of waking his wife. Tiffany continued to torture his cock with her mouth, tongue, and throat. Her fingers massaged his balls. Jim was going to cum and there was nothing he could do about it. Suddenly, Tiffany pulled her mouth off his cock and squeezed it tightly with her fingers, forcing the load back into his swollen balls. She slid up his body and put her lips to his ear.

"Not yet, Daddy," she whispered. "First you have to fuck me. I know you already fucked Mommy. I could taste her pussy on your cock."

She was right about that. Jim had fucked his wife.

******************

When Jim returned home from work earlier that evening, Tiffany had already left on a date. He found Debbie sitting on the sofa with a pair of pink panties on the coffee table in front of her. Jim immediately recognized them. They belonged to Tiffany. He had sniffed them and cum inside them many times over the past few months.

"Tiffany and I had an interesting conversation today," Debbie said. "She seems to think you have a fascination with her panties. Is that true, Jim?"

"Uh..." Jim stuttered, wondering what else Tiffany might have told his wife, "I don't know where she got that idea. Don't get me wrong. I liked fucking you while you were wearing them. Maybe that's what she meant."

"Perhaps," Debbie replied, picking up the panties from the coffee table. "She gave me this pair in case you wanted to fuck me in them. They smell like pussy."

Debbie lifted the panties to her nose and took a deep whiff.

"It's definitely not my pussy. Would you like a whiff? You must be curious what your daughter smells like, unless you already know. Tiffany seems to think you've been sniffing her panties. Have you, Jim?"

"Of course not," he lied. "She's our daughter. What kind of pervert do you take me for?"

"The kind that likes the smell of pussy. Go ahead, smell them. I don't mind. Then I'll put them on and we can fuck."

So he did. His cock was already hard when Debbie pulled it from his trousers and put it in her mouth. After torturing him with her lips and tongue, Debbie stood and took the panties from his hand. She removed her shorts and pulled them up her legs until they fit snugly against her pussy and ass. She sat on the couch and spread her thighs, motioning Jim to bury his face between them and lick her pussy through her daughter's panties.

Debbie's cunt juice seeped into the crotch and mixed with the aroma of Tiffany's dried secretions. Jim inhaled deeply before running his tongue up and down Debbie's gash through the wet fabric. He clamped his lips around her mound and sucked the juices of his wife and daughter into his mouth.

Debbie put her hands on her husband's head and ground her pussy against his face. His mouth and tongue continued to lap up the juices seeping through the thin fabric. Jim raked his teeth across Debbie's protruding clit and nibbled on it through the soaked crotch. A wave of pleasure surged through his wife's body. She jerked and twisted from the ensuing orgasm. Jim eagerly lapped up the juices from his daughter's panties.

Jim slid up Debbie's body and kissed her hard on the lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth. He pressed the knob of his cock against the soaked crotch of the panties. It pushed the fabric between the folds of Debbie's cunt and into her opening. He continued to push until the panties wouldn't stretch any further. He was about an inch deep in Debbie's pussy.

Jim moved his knob in and out, the fabric of the panties stimulating the sensitive nerve endings. The pressure on Debbie's clit became more intense. Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks trying to pull him deeper. Moments later, her pussy exploded like an overheated boiler. Juices sprayed through the panties, drenching Jim's cock and pubic hair. He thrust hard and grunted. Hot cum burst from his tip in a series of spurts that mixed with his wife's juices.

Debbie removed the drenched panties and licked off the cum and cunt juice, then threw her arms around Jim's neck and kissed him. She shared the product of their passion mixed with their daughter's secretions. They went upstairs to the bedroom where Jim fucked her again. When it was over, they both fell asleep. He didn't wake until he discovered his daughter sucking his cock.

*****************************

"Daddy, are you there," Tiffany whispered in his ear with her hand still around his cock. "I said I want you to fuck me."

Jim stopped reliving the evening with his wife and refocused on the situation before him.

"Not with your mother here," he replied in a whisper. "Get back to your room. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No Daddy. I need your cock right now. I can't wait."

Tiffany didn't wait for a reply. She swung her leg over her father's body and guided the tip of his cock between her juicy folds. Her pussy sunk down his length until she was completely impaled on his shaft. She began to slowly rock back and forth, moving his cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

Jim lay as still as he could, trying not to wake his wife. He didn't realize that she was already awake. Debbie heard Tiffany sneak into their room and was curious to see what she wanted. When Tiffany went down on her husband, she decided to let it play out. After her own sexual encounter with Tiffany that afternoon, Debbie suspected Jim might be doing more than just sniffing their daughter's panties. Now they were fucking right next to her.

Debbie slipped a hand between her legs and found her clit. She wasn't upset that her husband was fucking their daughter. She found it exciting. Jim and Tiffany were trying to be quiet and not shake the bed too much, but Tiffany was having difficulty controlling her moans of pleasure. Then she heard a loud gasp and the bed shake. Tiffany was having an orgasm.

Debbie decided it was time to join the action, but first she was going to have a little fun. After her orgasm, Tiffany rolled off Jim and was on her side facing away from him. Debbie moved closer and kissed Jim on the neck, pretending she had just awakened.

"I'm horny, honey," she whispered. "Let me get you ready with my mouth."

Before Jim could react, Debbie slid her head down his body and took his dripping cock into her mouth. She briefly teased him with her lips and tongue before moving back up and nibbling on his neck.

"It's already hard," Debbie mused. "Were you dreaming of me, honey, or did you fuck me in my sleep? I can taste fresh pussy all over you, but it's weird because it really doesn't taste like me. It does taste familiar though."

"Uh, I'm not really in the mood right now," Jim stammered. "Let's wait until morning."

"Nonsense. Your cock is hard and my pussy needs to be fucked."

Jim did the only thing he could think to do that would allow Tiffany to escape without notice. He rolled his wife onto her back and mounted her. She lifted her knees in the air and guided him into her steamy cunt. Jim plunged his cock deep into her body eliciting a loud gasp from his wife. He pulled out and slammed into her again, and then again and again and again.

"Yes, yes, fuck me Daddy. Fuck me with your big hard cock."

Jim stopped moving, his cock still buried deep inside Debbie's cunt.

"Are you crazy?" Jim asked. "Why are you calling me Daddy?"

"Oh come on," Debbie replied, "It's just a game. I thought it would be fun. Humor me, okay?"

Jim's cock didn't have time to argue. He resumed fucking his wife with long deep strokes. She pulled her knees back to her shoulders and dug her fingers into his back.

Yes Daddy. Fuck me hard. I love your cock so much. I love how it feels when it's so deep in my pussy. Oh fuck, Daddy...ooooohhhhhhhh..."

Jim's hips and ass moved faster and faster, driving his cock into his wife's pussy like a jackhammer. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole on each powerful thrust. She continued to call him Daddy as he fucked her harder and deeper. An orgasm ripped through her pussy and then another. Jim didn't let up.

"Slap my tits, Daddy. Choke me. Treat me like the dirty fucking slut I am."

Tiffany watched her mom and dad fucking in the dim glow of the night lamp. The show was getting better and better. She slid a hand between her legs and found her throbbing clit. She watched her father repeatedly slam his cock into her mother while slapping her nipples. Then he wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed.

"Yes Daddy...choke me. Choke me and fuck me until I can't breathe."

Tiffany loved that her mother was calling him Daddy. She watched her father's ass flying up and down as he pounded her mother into oblivion. Her screams of orgasm came out as choking gurgles. Debbie raked her fingernails down the front of Jim's chest and stomach leaving red welts. His face scrunched. He gritted his teeth and let out a primeval roar. Hot cum surged up the length of his cock and filled his wife's pussy so full of cum it dribbled out and oozed across her asshole.

Tiffany decided it was time to join the action. When her dad rolled off her mom, she climbed over his body and buried her face between her mother's legs. Tiffany sucked the mixture of cum and cunt juice from her mother's pussy. Debbie slowly regained consciousness after being fucked and choked into oblivion. She looked down and saw her daughter's blond hair between her thighs. She slid her hands over Tiffany's head and squirmed against her mouth.

Jim was still recovering from his energy zapping orgasm. It took several moments before he realized what was happening. His daughter was licking his wife's cum-filled pussy, and Debbie was encouraging her. From the way they were interacting, Jim suspected this wasn't the first time, and concluded something other than a friendly mother-daughter chat had occurred when Debbie visited their daughter earlier in the day.

It didn't take long for his cock to grow hard as he watched his daughter slide up his wife's body and kiss her on the lips. He could see their tongues sharing the mixture of cum and cunt juice that Tiffany had sucked from her mother's pussy. Their legs were intertwined in such a manner that the slimy folds of their cunts rubbed together.

Jim got on his knees and dangled his cock in their faces, pushing his knob against their parted lips. Tiffany took him into her mouth. Debbie kissed down his length and sucked on his balls. After a minute or two they switched. Then they both moved their lips to his knob and fluttered their tongues across it. Mother and daughter kissed while Debbie stroked him with her hand and Tiffany massaged his balls.

Tiffany climbed on top of her mother in a sixty-nine position with her ass pointed at her father. Jim looked down at the two perfectly rounded spheres separated by a dark cleft down the middle. Her bald pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe peach with slimy pink folds peeking out from the gash down the middle. His wife's tongue shot out from her mouth and fluttered across the swollen clit poking out from the top of her daughter's slit.

Debbie reached out and wrapped her hand around Jim's cock. She guided the tip to Tiffany's dripping cunt. It slid between her folds and slotted in the opening. Jim thrust his hips forward and felt his hard flesh plunge deep into his daughter's steamy passage. Her pussy gripped him tightly as he delved deeper and deeper until he bottomed out inside her.

Tiffany had her mouth firmly clamped to her mother's pussy when she felt her father's cock split her open and bury itself up her cunt. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with a steady rhythm, pulling out until the tip was barely inside her and then plunging it deep again and again. At first, her gasps and moans were muffled by her mother's pussy, but soon Tiffany could not concentrate and had to replace her tongue with her fingers.

Debbie's tongue licked Jim's slimy shaft as it moved in and out of their daughter's cunt. She used her thumb to stimulate Tiffany's clit. She could hear her daughter's gasps and moans become louder and more desperate. Juices dripped onto Debbie's face. Moments later Tiffany exploded with an ear shattering orgasm. Her body bucked and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

Jim pulled his cock from his daughter's pussy releasing a gush of cunt juice that dribbled down her thighs and splattered Debbie's face. She clamped her lips around Tiffany's swollen mound and drank the next gush that exploded from her daughter's twitching fuck hole. Using her lips and tongue, Debbie brought Tiffany to another orgasm and eagerly swallowed the mouthful of cunt juice that shot out of her body.