Daddy Learns To Obey. Pt. 01

Story Info
Dominant daughter trains small dick dad.
3.3k words
4.5
14k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that involves female domination, piss drinking, femdom incest, small penis humiliation, spanking. Please don't read it if any of those are not to your taste. It's a work of fiction and all characters are 18 and over.

.........

We were on a long drive home from staying for a week with my mum and sisters. Just me and my daughter Rosie.

Rosie's mother, my wife Emma had had to stay home because of her work.

I was glad Emma hadn't come along. It was nice spending time with Rosie. It was important now she was an adult that she connected with my family, got to know her aunts and her nan.

I actually enjoyed being back in my family home. My sisters, Pen and Fiona, had teased me and bossed me about like they had done when we were young. I had fallen back into my submissive behaviour and let them dominate me, even in front of my daughter. They even encouraged 18 year old Rosie to copy them, teasing and bossing me about.

It seemed to come naturally to her; Rosie was dominant like her mother.

She'd loved the attention of her cool aunties and showed off by scolding me, her father, and losing her temper when I didn't do what she told me to do.

My sisters included Rosie in talk about sex, dressing her up in their sexy outfits that they'd outgrown, showing her how to put on make up and show off her firm tits, her pert bottom.

In front of Rosie my sisters reminisced about our younger days.

"David, do you remember that time we made you run round outside the house naked and then we locked you out?" teased Fiona.

"And Mrs Smith from next door let you in their house and they were having a party and everyone saw your little willy! That was so funny. Everyone called you little willy after that." Joined in Pen.

Rosie looked confused, "Why did they call you little willy daddy? Your name is David."

Fiona laughed and explained to her young neice:

"Sorry Rosie, it was because of his willy, you know, his pee wee. Your dad used to have a very small willy. Didn't you David?"

I went red and nodded.

Rosie giggled and turned to her grandma and aunts: "Oh I understand now. Daddy still has a small willy. I've seen it. And mummy says it's tiny."

That made my sisters and mother laugh.

Pen smiled at me:

"Remember that game where you were our slave?"

She winked at Rosie: "Your dad used to love that. He had to kiss our feet and if he was naughty we smacked his bottom."

I found myself becoming aroused.

Rosie smiled at me.

For the drive back home in the car Rosie had insisted on wearing a low fronted white lacy top which fell open at the front and a short loose skirt. I tried not to look down the front of her blouse as we drove but the temptation was too great. She caught me looking but said nothing. She put her feet up, one on the door and the other on the dashboard letting her skirt ride up so I got glimpses of her panties. When she saw me looking she smiled.

My mum had packed a picnic for the road and Rosie handed me snacks as I drove. She drank lots of pop.

We hit traffic, had to take detours and got lost, which meant we would need to stay overnight somewhere.

Rosie started squirming, pressing her legs together and putting her hands between her thighs.

"Dad, I need to pee. Urgently. Can we stop. Now. Please."

"The service station is just 20 miles away honey. We'll be there in half an hour."

"I can't wait that long."

I pulled into a layby.

Rosie had never pissed outside before. I found a place on a verge and told her I'd look out. I watched her as she squatted, pulled her pants down round her knees, hitched her skirt up and began to piss. The pee shot out in an arc and soaked her pants, she adjusted her position and leaned forward, holding me to stop herself from falling.

She noticed I was staring between her legs at her smooth swollen pussy and the stream of piss. "Dad!"

I looked up at her disapproving smile. "Sorry".

She leaned back so that the arc of piss gushed up and hit my face, wetting my hair, shirt, eyes and my mouth. I gasped: "hey!"

She giggled: "Gotcha dad. That's what you get for staring."

When she'd finished peeing Rosie drip dried and asked for something to wipe with. I gave her my handkerchief. She used it then handed it back to me. She stepped out of her wet panties. "What shall I do with these?" "Just give them to me." She smiled and dangled them in front of me. I took them "Thank you" "You're welcome dad."

I got some clean white cotton panties from the boot and she put them on.

In the car she spread her feet apart and pulled her skirt up revealing her panties. She caught me looking. "Eyes on the road dad."

"Sorry" I whined.

"I don't mind." She giggled. "It was funny weeing outside with you watching. Why do you like watching me go to the toilet dad? Isn't that a bit weird?"

I went red and my dick twitched. I stuttered a denial. That just made her cross.

"Don't lie to me dad. I'm not stupid."

"Sorry."

"You like watching me pissing. I don't care. I might let you watch me again. If you're a good daddy. Next time I'll pee all on your face. Ha ha"

She fell asleep. We hit traffic. She woke up and needed a wee. There was nowhere, we were moving at a crawl through a junction.

"I can't hold it in dad. Look!"

She lifted her skirt up to show me her white cotton panties.

A small wet spot appeared at the front and grew.

I stopped the car and stared at my daughter's panties as the wet patch spread, as she wet her knickers, then piss bubbled through the cotton, flowing out of the knickers, down her tender thighs, soaking the car seat, dripping into the foot well.

As it subsided she looked at my face, I was staring at her wet panties.

She giggled. "I wet my knickers dad. I wee'd on the car seat."

She opened her legs. "Feel how wet I am dad."

I put my hand between her legs. Car horns blared behind us telling us to move forward. I took my hand away to change gear.

"Here dad" She scooped some piss from the pool between her thighs and rubbed my face and lips.

I shifted into first and moved the car along in the traffic jam.

Soon the wet seat became cold so she crawled into the back and took off her dripping panties. She handed them to me. "Another wet smelly present for you dad."

It was late.

We stopped in a town and went to a supermarket to buy her some fresh pants skirt, tights to replace the clothes she'd wet. In the car Rosie took off her wet clothes and put my coat on to cover her naked body while we shopped.

In the women's clothing aisle Rosie looked around to see nobody was nearby then told me to kneel. "Special treat dad. You can look now." And she pulled up the front of the coat revealing her bare smooth pussy. I stared open mouthed. My little dick stiffened to it's full 3 inches and I felt the cum rise. Involuntarily I reached my hand forward and pressed my finger between her smooth puffy lips. She gasped and let out a squeak. "Dad, I didn't say touch did I!" But she let my finger continue to stroke her pussy.

Someone pushed a trolley into the aisle. Rosie pushed her skirt down and giggled. A woman gave us a funny look as she passed us. Rosie stuck her tongue out at her.

"Bitch. Now you can buy me a new outfit daddy."

I hadn't intended on buying her any clothes and began to say so. Her cute face flushed with anger and she frowned at me with an intimidating glare.

"I wonder what mum would say if she knew....?"

I knew I had to do whatever my daughter demanded.

"I'm sorry, of course you must have a new outfit my princess" I whimpered.

"Good daddy. You can help me choose."

So she had a new tight mini skirt, a tiny pinafore dress, lacy strap crop tops, a padded push up bra, lots of knickers, tight leggings, ear rings, make up, two pairs of very high heel shoes and a choker necklace.

"Lets go to the hotel now. Then you can take me out on a daddy daughter date."

At the hotel I unpacked while Rosie showered. She came out and caught me jerking my little hard dick.

"No dad. Don't touch it. You disgusting pervert" She was really cross. She made me bend over the bed and she spanked me fiercely.

I begged forgiveness.

She stopped and made me promise to obey her, which I did.

"Good. Now lie on the floor on your back. I need to wee and you can be my toilet."

She squatted over my face, facing my legs and told me to open my mouth. She emptied her bladder over my face, as I tried to swallow her piss. My dick was stiff. I gripped it. Rosie smacked my hand away then slapped my dick until it went soft.

"I told you to leave your stupid little pee pee alone daddy.".

When she had finished peeing she rubbed her fanny on my face and hair and told me to wash my face.

When I was washed Rosie made me brush her hair, put her shoes on and kiss her feet.

She was in a better mood.

"Good daddy. If you're obedient you might get a treat. Now get dressed."

I took off my clothes while Rosie watched. When I was naked she had me stand in front of her while she inspected my little erection.

"Your willy is very small daddy." She frowned at me. "Say it daddy"

I gulped. "My willy is very small."

She smiled and nodded.

"You have to wear my panties."

I did as I was told. My little dick barely poked out of the tiny frilly knickers.

Rosie giggled and took a picture with her phone.

Rosie wore a lacy crop top and the push up bra we'd bought today. It made her young puffy boobs stick up and gave her a cleavage. She wore a tiny white skirt that barely covered her bottom. And the very high heel shoes which made her bum stick out. She applied lots of make up, false eyelashes, mascara, blusher,

I dressed and we called a cab to a pizza restaurant.

Rosie was bossy with the waiters. She made me order a coke for her and a vodka and coke for myself then she swapped our drinks. She became drunk and playful.

"Daddy shall I tell everyone here that you're wearing my panties?" she teased.

We left quickly, when Rosie needed to pee. "I don't want to use the toilet here daddy, let's go."

She took her pants off in the cab. I lay down as soon as we got into our hotel room. Rosie straddled my face, my open mouth and aimed the jet of warm golden liquid. I gulped and swallowed so none came out.

She smiled down at me. "Good toilet daddy."

We washed and brushed our teeth and changed for bed. Rosie was still drunk. She made me go on all fours around the room while she sat on my back smacking my bum like a horse. Then she made me kneel at her feet with my head on her lap while she patted my hair.

"I'm glad we went to nan's and the aunties now, without mum. I'm glad they told me about you. I can't wait to tell them everything. I like you being my slave, and my toilet. Mummy wouldn't like it would she daddy! When we get home I'm going to smack your bottom every day. Even when you're good. When you're very good I'll give you treats. You better do everything I tell you, or I might have to tell mummy."

I thanked her and told her i was grateful. I felt loyal, loving and submissive. I kissed her feet and promised to always obey and worship her. She made me stand before her. My dick was stiffer than ever. She smiled at me.

"You've been so obedient daddy for a special treat you can jerk your little winky for me. While I watch."

I was so grateful. Nervously I gripped the thin shaft between my forefinger and thumb and stroked. Rosie watched with a mixture of curiosity, disgust and scorn. She looked up at my face and smiled. I was staring down the top of her nightie.

She pulled it down so I could see her young puffy tits, pink nipples.

"I can't believe you Jerk your tiny dick over your teenage daughter's titties pervert daddy,"

At that I spurted, a jet of cum shot out and landed on Rosie's foot, the rest dribbled down my hand onto the carpet.

My dick shrivelled quickly into a sticky soft nub in my fingers. I muttered "Sorry" and looked at her face expecting it to turn into a look of fury but she just giggled.

"Daddy that's so funny, your face and the goo coming out of your little pee pee. Lick it off my feet now. And thank me for letting you jerk."

I dropped to her feet, licked her toes thoroughly and thanked her. "Thank you for letting me jerk my pathetic dick my sweet princess. I promise to obey you and serve you and be your obedient daddy slave always."

"That's enough now. Stand up. Oh dear it's tiny now, just a little red sticky bump. Now daddy you can only jerk when I tell you to. If you rub it without my permission I will know and I will cut it off. Understand?"

She looked up at me with a stern serious frown.

I knew she wasn't joking.

"Yes princess. I will only touch my pathetic little dick when you tell me to. I promise."

I slept at the foot of the bed while Rosie had the double bed. My bottom was sore, my mind was racing with all that had happened that day. The thought of being my daughter's slave, of being used by her as a toilet was exciting, shocking, frightening. It felt so right. But how would it continue when we got home. The thought of my wife finding out terrified me. Rosie fell asleep quickly, I listened to her light snoring. I became aroused at my humiliation. I daren't touch my little hard on. She would know.

Eventually I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke to find Rosie standing over me.

"Daddy, I need a wee wee. Open wide."

I did. She lifted her nightie and squatted over my face. Her bottom, her fanny was warm and pungent. She emptied her bladder into my open mouth and drip dried.

"Good toilet." She murmured sleepily and climbed back into bed.

"Thank you my princess" I replied. I lay on the floor, the taste of her piss in my mouth. I fell asleep again.

Emma called first thing the next morning. She asked what we'd been up to. I was non committal. Rosie told me to give her the phone so she could tell mummy what we'd done. I listened nervously but Rosie told Emma that we'd been to get a pizza, that I'd bought her a new dress and that she had really enjoyed getting to know me on the trip. She was very polite on the phone, more so than usual, quite the dutiful daughter.

As soon as the call was finished Rosie dialled my sisters number.

"Oh daddy I almost told mum everything. I've got to tell someone.... Hi Nan, it's Rosie, we're still at the hotel. Yeah, dad's fine. Can I speak to Auntie Pen or Auntie Fi please. Thanks."

She waved me away. "You need to pack the car daddy. Chop chop.

Hi Auntie Fi, I've got loads to tell you and Auntie Pen. Oh she's there too. And Nan, it's on speaker phone. Great"

I put our things into suitcases while Rosie told my mother and sisters everything; from me watching her piss to being spanked and used as a toilet. She told them how obedient I had become. How I grovelled and kissed her feet. She even described how I'd jerked my little dick for her when she ordered me to.

My sisters were shocked.

"Oh my god, you little dom! I knew he was a total pervert but never this. Is he there now?"

"Yes. Come here daddy. Now."

She turned the camera on and told me to undress. "Turn around so they can see your sore bottom." I did.

My mother and sister watched as my daughter spanked my bottom, made me grovel and kiss her feet, she slapped my little erect dick till it went soft. Then she made me lie down, squatted over my face and pissed in my mouth.

My sisters told her to bring her slave back to them soon so they can use me too

.

Mum laughed.

"So Rosie, what are you going to do when you get home? You mother won't like any of this!"

Rosie giggled. "She'd be very cross. But daddy still needs to be spanked every night before i go to bed. When he comes up to tuck me in and tidy my bedroom. He'll just have to be quiet so mummy doesn't hear him crying. I'm going to put my dirty knickers in his mouth so he can't make a noise. And he'll just have to make sure he doesn't spill any wee on my carpet when I go pee pee in his mouth. Mum goes out on Tuesday and Thursday evenings so he can be a good slave daddy all night till bedtime. oh and I talked to my best friend Stacey and she says we can go to hers after college because her mum doesn't get in from work till 9, there's only her and her big sister Chloe in the house. It'll be fun. Daddy can serve us both, and Chloe if she likes, he can cook dinner, tidy up, be our maid. Stacey wants to spank him and wee in his mouth too. I said she could. I told her all about it. And on Saturdays instead of watching telly Daddy can take us shopping."

My mother clapped her hands. "That's marvellous Rosie, you've really thought it through. Well done."

I was shocked to learn that Rosie's friend Stacey knew. Stacey had always been considered a bad influence on our daughter. She was rude to me when she came for sleepovers, flaunting her body, making me look at her tits, opening her legs in front of me, then having the nerve to tell Rosie that I'd been perving at her: getting Rosie and her friends to call me a paedo.

Rosie dressed in her usual top and jeans for the journey home. It was Sunday, she had college the next morning and I had work.

"Back to normal now Rosie." I said as we pulled off the motorway.

Rosie laughed. "Just because we're at home, school, work doesn't mean you don't have to obey me. I don't care if mum's there, if you're at work or whatever, you are my slave. Disobeying your princess is not an option."

"I'm sorry. I know. I must obey you." I whimpered.

I meant it. I knew that this was my life now, for always, but I couldn't see how I could possibly conceal my submission to my dominant daughter from my wife, neighbours, work colleagues. I accepted with dread and excitement the inevitability that my pathetic, incestuous subservience would sooner or later become a public humiliation.