Daddy Love Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman running from depravity.
2.3k words
4.44
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
154 Followers

Years and years ago a Hollywood comedic actor, W. C. Fields by name, was in a hospital, on his death bed, dying of cirrhosis of the liver after a life of debauchery as an avowed atheist. A friend came to say goodbye and found Fields reading a bible and said, "Bill, change your mind?"

Fields responded, "Nooo, just looking for loopholes. Loopholes I say."

I didn't know about loopholes, but I needed to start over and figure out who I was figure out how to have the best day and see if I could stack some good days one after another. Although that sounded right, I didn't think I was ready for that.

Although I was twenty I felt like I was an old boat and I needed to figuratively scrape off some barnacles on my bottom.

I woke up feeling dreary and sore. My night was restful, I could not shut my mind off.

It was full of recriminations and disgust. About myself."

I woke up in a very quiet and empty home. I picked up my phone and there were texts, but I turned the phone off.

I sat up and painfully walked back to bathroom. I peed for about ten minutes. I found an enema kit, never used before. You were supposed to hook it up to the shower head and put the eight inch nozzle up your ass. I looked in the mirror and felt some changes had to be made. Daddy I knew would stake me to a new start and keep my confidentiality. I knew I was leaving Seattle. Not sure if it was permanent, but it was going to be for a while. Maybe years.

I took my shower and the enema cleared me out in a practical fashion. It took ninety seconds to fill me up. Water and shit came out of me. I did it twice more and I was clean. I turned on my phone and asked the lady that cut my hair if she could squeeze me in today. Five thirty would work.

I drove an old Isuzu trooper Daddy had bought me. I went to an urgent care clinic and said that I feared I might have been exposed to STDs and could I be tested?

They took my card, I was on Daddy's insurance plan, and took me to this small area, that was curtained off. After a bit a nurse came in and took my blood. She had me lay back on the bed and she examined my cunt and ass for any obvious shit. She observed that my anus was inflamed and I casually remarked that four shemales and a gangster fucked my ass last night for my bachelorette party.

The wedding was off I remarked. She pulled me up to a sitting posture and swabbed the inside of my cheeks. Lastly I had to pee in this cup in and adjacent bathroom. She asked me if I had any questions and I shook my head no.

We should get results by Monday. Other than the inflammation nothing was obvious and then she said that HIV results would take a while and I would need to pay attention to symptoms that showed up. Lastly, she said, "Would you like a referral to a counselor?"

Involuntarily, my head dropped and closed my eyes and started crying. I went on for a bit, then I felt somebody patting my shoulder and rubbing my back. I raised my head and opened my eyes and I saw a kindly older woman.

She said, "I'm Doctor Westby and I'm a psychiatrist and I want to ask you some questions and assess how you are, Okay?"

I nodded.

"Follow me into my office it's just around the corner."

I did that.

"First off, was this consensual sex?"

I nodded yes.

"How often do your sleep with shemales?"

I said, "This is going to sound really, really weird, but they're my real daddy and four stepdads. My mom is a dominatrix and marries men and destroys their maleness.

Somewhere along the way, she flies them to Mexico and starts them on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and they are all in. They have plastic surgery including jaw softening and Adam's apple shaving, huge breast and butt enhancements and lastly, as my daddy explained RFF phalloplasty they took some of his forearm and built a nine inch dick that is hyper erogenous."

They're all startlingly beautiful women. If I didn't know them and they hit on me, I'd say yes. I've had a longtime lesbian lover whose husband I met at MIT. Nothing has

ever been inside my vagina.""

"Why on earth were you getting married?"

"I thought I was in love with him. He's a wonderful, kind loving man and I just realized that he was my escape from all of this."

"Why does your mom destroy these men do you think?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that for a while. I have not been in the same room with her since early in my senior year, She works for Berkshire Hathaway based in Seattle, but mostly she's in London or the continent. She sends cards. I don't."

"Mostly I think because she had me. When I was little her mom took care of me and then she died and shortly thereafter, my dad transitioned from Leonard to Lina. Since yesterday, I'm positive that she sent the videos to Michael. I can't prove it, but nobody else hates me."

"Where are you at right now? You're not going to do something destructive are you."

"This is going to sound weird, but I've started to come around to feel as if I've hit bottom and now everything I'm contemplating is positive."

"Later I'm meeting with my daddy and he will stake me to move back to Boston and get my master's at MIT in advanced mathematics.

Other than him I have nobody. I'm going to take the pin card out of my phone and turn it off and get another one, new number etc. Because I might have HIV, I'm going to go celibate. I've decided that random fucking is not good for me and that somewhere along the line intimacy has never been part of my whole day, if that makes sense.

I need to lose twenty to thirty pounds and I know a good gym in Boston. Later today I'm cutting my hair off and I'm dying it platinum. That's all I've got so far. Oh, I want to teach.

She said, "That all sounds very positive. Can you come and see me on Monday at ten in the morning."

I smiled for the first time in a way that was not sexual and nodded.

I walked out to my Trooper and got in and plugged the charger chord into the cigarette lighter and plugged in my phone. It lit up with missed calls from the dads and even one from my mom. I immediately blocked her and deleted the voice mail.

There were a couple from Joni and the fucking gangster too who I had no idea how he had my number. Daddy was an attorney and worked at home since COVID. I called her and asked if I could come over and talk. She agreed to that. I turned my phone off and fired up the Trooper and headed over to his house on Queen Anne hill. It was his parents.

I was not sure what she knew or didn't know. So I quickly reprised everything from Mike and Joni to mom and STDs and my short term plan to go back to Boston continue my education with her help. She was pleased with my plan and being able to help.

I said, "Lina," she nodded, "other than she could why did she make you Lina and were you always fluid?"

She looked pensive, "Deanna it's complicated, so let me tell you what I know as well as my educated guesses. Let me start off with the easy stuff, I was fluid and I confessed to her that I always felt I should be a woman.

"We role played a lot and she started pegging me and my first step was to be a sissy. She first would bring other dominant mistresses over who would fuck me.

She'd leave me manacled to the bed. Sometimes a three day weekend. Other women come in and put me in the shower and clean up the bed. When she came back one time, she asked me if I was up to the HRT and plastic surgery and I said yest. But it was weird, there was no affection and two days before we left, she brought three men home and they fucked me while she recorded it on her phone."

"I knew she was utterly cruel then. Good doms care for their slaves."

The surgery was a success, at least I thought so. I took a leave of absence from work as it took six months. I still take estrogen and other medication."

"When I returned, she was six months pregnant. I had not fucked her in over two years. I liked where I was, but she was a monster. We were still married and she saw it as if we were two BFFs and that I should be happy she was going to be a mother."

I said, "Who is my biological father?"

She was shaking her head and said, "She's never told me other than to say she was lonely when I was in Mexico."

"Then I got the best divorce attorney in the city and filed against her within weeks and served her and Berkshire Hathaway with an alienation of affections suit, restraining order and the whole nine yards," she stood up and was walking around the room."

"We had a meeting after about two months and she was big as a house, thirty nine weeks. She actually openly wept and apologized and begged me to call it off and who was going to take care of our baby? My attorney said, are you fucking serious you steered my client away from his gender and coerced him into this surgery and left him manacled to his bed while you had multiple affairs, we have depositions so don't protest. It's not Lina's child. It could have been. We could give all of this to the district attorney. Beth's attorney waved his hand and asked if we could step outside while he and she confer. We went outside.

Fifteen minutes later they asked us to come in and said we have a settlement offer. We will pay you $50,000,000 and a release if you will adopt the baby. It's a girl.

You're last name and total custody."

My attorney asked, "Does your client want visitation rights?"

Beth's attorney, shook her head no."

Lina said, "There are other stories as you were growing up, the whole stepdad thing, which got us another $50,000,000."

"Let's stop and go down to Chinooks, it's a beautiful day."

We did.

It was a five minute drive from Lina's home I had an oyster omelet with a side of bacon tea and a rhubarb crumble. We sat inside. My phone was still turned off and I asked her what time it was. She held up her phone and it was three forty five. I jumped up and said I had an appointment and ran outside to the Trooper, faithful old machine friend.

My stylist April greeted me with a hug and air kiss. She said, "Kind of late to change before your wedding honey," she said with her head tilted.

I sighed audibly, shrugging my shoulders, "Well it's off. Mike got second thoughts."

"He'll come back."

I said, "Well anything's possible, I suppose. I'm driving to Boston on Monday to finish up my schooling at MIT. So I want it chopped off, maybe an inch long and dye it platinum white."

"Are you sure," she said.

I nodded.

I bought this book by Jen Winston called Greedy: Notes From A Bisexual Who Wants Too Much. I also got a book of poetry, Emily Dickenson's, who the lesbian mature woman helped me with. She actually asked if we might go out tonight and I blushed and gushed telling her I was being tested. She said, "When you can, call me," and gave me her business card. That was interesting. When you least suspect or are looking for someone there she was..

The trip took me six days from Poulsbo to Cambridge on the Charles River.

I pulled into the lined parking right outside the Administration building, right next another Trooper, maybe a year older than mine, dark blue. I got out and walked behind to get my backpack that had my purse and student ID card.

The other car had a state of Washington plate on it and a Two Rivers High school sticker and Seattle Storm sticker. It was Hailey Biggs and her wife Dora Zelenski Seattle's Power couple. They were there in Poulsbo when Kimmy Erickson ran well a few weeks back.

I looked up and they were right there and Hailey was sporting a big baby bump.

They both looked at me and I said, "Love your car, "with a smile.

"You were in Poulsbo to watch Kimmie run. My auntie and her mom are close. I went to North and I'm in grad school to get MS in Math."

So they were anxious to leave and she looked so beautiful and fragile and her doting wife looked concerned.

I said, "Well congratulations and I can't wait until I fall in love like you too have. It's so incredible," and tears rolled down my face.

My hands were on my face and Hailey looked up at me and I've never felt someone that could see my soul a total empath. Her face looked as if she was mother earth.

I walked around my car and into the nearest restroom and found a stall and wept and prayed. "God please help me, let me help people, I've hurt so many people."

End Part two

Coming soon

Deanna tutors for the Coach Hayda

Catcher78
Catcher78
154 Followers