Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 00

Story Info
A recap of 19th birthday.
2.3k words
3.56
43.2k
58

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, this is my very first time to write story, please tell me if you like this story or not and this is slow processing story, so read it only if you are interested in long stories, let's go in story and this is a fictional story. It contains love, trust, value of promise. It's not hardcore it's a soft and slow story.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

___________________________

My name is Olivia. I stepped in my 19 last month. I have a loving Dad and a careless Mom. My daddy is 38 and my mom is 40.

I am a Daddy's girl. I am his 'Angel'. He loves me like I'm his life, but Mom was not happy with it. Actually, Mom never looked after us, she was busy at work all the time, and after that, she went to the bar every day and came home drunk at midnight near 2 or 3. On holidays, she would spend her whole time hanging out with her friend, but she never mentioned her friend's name.

Daddy and I were close, we would have breakfast, lunch, dinner together, we would go to movies, shopping, we would go on beach trips. That made me feel closer to him, sometimes I would think of myself as his wife rather than his daughter, because the things we were doing were giving me a very special feeling about our relationship.

I have caught him staring at my breasts and ass when they were growing. Now they are 38 D and my hip is 40, I was in good shape of 38 34 40. He still takes a fast glance at them, and I was happy by the attention I was getting. Many times, I masturbated to the thoughts of him. But I was too afraid to bring this feeling up and show him. Because it was my birthday, I tried to make a move, but was rewarded by a little frustrated glance.

______________________________

On the day of my 19th birthday.

I got up early excited for my birthday, and I nearly jumped out of bed, ran towards the bathroom, and got clean. I took a little extra effort on my look, and smell today. I was hoping to have a good day today. When I stepped out of the shower, I got ready and looked at the clock, it said 8 A.M. I was wondering when Daddy would come, and wish me. I waited for some time, and I heard a little rustle outside the door and one knock. I asked. "Who's there?"

Daddy answered. "It's me, baby." I was expecting him to enter, but he didn't, and just said.

"When you are done, baby, come down." I was just sitting in my bed with my wide eyes, and a moment my eyes filled with tears. I thought he had forgotten my birthday. I just quickly wipe my face away and head downstairs as ordered.

And there, a big cake and a big balloon which says, "Happy 19th birthday, I Love You." I covered my mouth with both of my hands, and I was just stunned, Daddy was waiting behind the balloon with my uncle, aunty, my cousins and my best friend Amelia. Till now, I was just crying tears of joy and said in a little voice, "I thought you forgot my birthday."

Daddy replied, "How could I forget my baby's birthday." He came near me and kissed me on my forehead, his lips lingering a little longer. He hugged me, but this hug was odd than others my breasts was pressing near his ribs as he is very tall near 6'2 ft, and me 5'5 ft I bet he could feel my nipple getting hard, but he just rubbed a little against me and released me.

I was a little uneasy, but then again, I forgot that, and enjoyed my day ahead.

I was laughing and chit-chatting with my friend and cousins, and Daddy announced a party this evening. I questioned what should I wear, and I was rewarded with a big gift. He had bought an entire Wardrobe of dresses and heels I like to wear. I gave him a big smooch on his cheek, suddenly, I eyed down, and he was hard he moved fast enough to hide it from me, but he knows the little that I have seen that. He left me to get ready as the evening was approaching, and one thought popped through my mind, I was happy that it came into my mind.

And I just started searching for dress, finally, I found one, which was a long gown, till, toes, and had a cut till upper thigh then had a deeper neck which will show my cleavage, framing my ass and breasts. It fit me nice. I was a little healthy and the dress hugged in the right places. My flawless skin was showing a bit more than I have shown in my life. I curled my black hair, letting them fall down on my breasts. I was happy with my choice.

Amelia came to call me down, and when she saw me she was stunned. She was hypnotized. When she get to her sense she said, "Holy shit, till now, I thought your Mother was dressed sexier than anyone, but, now look at you, Smoking hot and sexy, with that ass breasts pumped up. I think it's going to be a fucking big competition between you and your Mom."

We both laughed and head down. When I got to the end of the staircase everyone was looking at me, my Dad's some friends which I know were there, some from Mom's side it was the biggest grand party we ever had I was so happy that daddy was doing this for me. I knew from one look that every man in this room was having a hard on. Everyone's guns loaded, and waiting to explode. I looked at my Mom, she was glaring at me like I was her competition just as I expected. She just snorted and looked away. Daddy approached me, he complimented me for a few moments, and then we headed to cut the cake, it said, "For The Only Love I Have In My Life, My Olivia." I was so happy after reading that, that I hugged and kissed my father.

Everything gone good. While we were having drinks Dad gave me one glass of wine and warned me. "Only two glasses, Angel Ok."

I replied, "As you say Daddy."

He passed one glass in my hand, and I brushed my fingers against his in a seductive way, I look in his eyes, he looked at me, but, his eyes darker with. I don't know I couldn't point it out, but, as a girl I know there was something in that look. He just got back to talking with others, he spent the whole evening beside me.

Mom was glaring daggers at me since the time I came down, I was enjoying it. I was happy that I grabbed other people attention towards me. I saw that Daddy was getting a little drunk, so, I stood in front of him. I know somehow I have to rub against his hip, I bend down a little and try to rub my hip against him, but, he captured me before I could get near him. He turned me to face him, and now, I was really afraid. He just looked at me with a little frustrated look and lip sync. "No." So, no one can listen to what he said.

I just feel guilty about my step. I excused myself and headed to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror, and talked to myself. "Olivia he just thinks you as his daughter nothing more. The time he spends with you is, just a time which a father and daughter will share, and he does that because your Mom is not looking after you well, so, for god's sake please just quit this thought." A tear rolled down, and I was staring at myself wide-eyed, I rubbed the tear off, and went to the party again.

I go down again, till, then many guests had left, and few were still there. I looked for Daddy he was there taking with uncle he saw me and waved at me, calling me to join them I moved to them. Mom was not there I looked at the whole hall, but, no, she was not there. I just shrugged in my head, and concentrated on conversation after a few more hours everyone left the house, me and Daddy was left behind.

I was a little nervous about what will daddy say about my earlier action as I looked at the mess the party left, but, Daddy didn't say anything he just looked at me, and hugged me one more time. Kissed me as usual on the forehead. "You look stunning my Angel." He said as he held me near his heart. I was listening to his steady heart beats. "Go and get changed into more comfortable clothes."

He released me from the hug. "Ok, I'll go, and get changed then I'll come, get this mess out." I said this as I pointed towards the glasses and boxes.

"No, I think, we can do this tomorrow, go and take a rest now." Daddy said it as he started to walk up the stairs.

"Ok, Daddy as you say Good Night." I started to stairs to my bed.

"Angel, meet me in 20 minutes in the study room. We need a long talk." A cold sweat ran down my back, and I was so sure that he was going to mention that incident.

"Ok, Daddy meet you in 20." I said as I headed to my bed, I closed the door, and took a hot shower, get into my silky night dress. I brushed my hair as I massaged my neck a little.

After I got fresh I headed to the study room as daddy ordered. I knocked on the door. "Come in." He said from inside. I opened the door to find him in his suit, only which he wore in the party he was sitting in front of the fireplace, one chair was empty in front of him.

"Come in and sit, Angel." He gestured towards the chair in front of him there was one glass of juice waiting for me, I sat down and took it.

He was looking at the fire I noticed how good he looked. A straight nose, a diamond face cut, green eyes, dark black hair. Set in perfect style, smooth and white flawless skin as a silk same as me. Big chest which is comfortable to lay on after sex, big arms to hold me by the waist to keep me steady when he is fucking me from behind, well toned legs which can steady me when I'm going to have an orgasm while standing. I got very wet and hot from these thoughts and talked to myself in mind. "Olivia fucking stop checking your dad out he is your DAD don't." I snapped out of the haze as I saw dad looking at me. Piercing my soul with his green eyes.

At that moment I again remembered, how we both look very similar, I have the same green eyes as his, and same diamond cut face, My pussy clenched at that thought, and from out of nowhere one thought popped up in my mind. "Our child will also look very cute and flawless like us." My eyes went wide in shock at what I thought. I gulped my juice, and clammed myself, but, my pussy was getting wetter as I was looking in my father's eyes. I was waiting for dad to say something.

After a few minutes staring each other he spoke. "Angel, why are you so tense?" At that time I noticed my shoulders were up to my ears I eased them down, and folded my leg, so, I could squeeze my pussy more, I just shrugged and ran a hand over my face.

"Nothing dad I'm just a little tired from the party nothing else." I rolled my shoulders in an attempt to free them.

He got up from his place and came behind me. "Let me massage your shoulders, Angel." He said this, and started to massage them as I leaned back in my chair. There I could feel his hard panted cock, near my head I turned my head left and right a little. He went a little back, after that he just massaged me for a while. We said our Good Night's to each other, and headed to our respected rooms.

The first thing I did when I came to my room was, I pulled out my vibrator, set it on high-speed, and pressed it to my clit I was breathing heavily. I was shaking under the vibrator I nearly fucked the vibrator. My first orgasm happened early. I took a few breaths, again started the vibrator, but, this time at a medium speed I closed my eyes as I held it to my clit and imagined.

Daddy between my legs licking me down penetrating my hole with his tongue, sucking on my clit and finger fucking me. First with one, then he added a second. "Daddy please fuck me, fuck your little girl, Ohhhh yessss Please Daddy ... FUCK YOUR ANGEL YESS." I pushed the vibrator on my clit hard. I cum nearly exploding I bite my pillow to muffle my scream as I go through my orgasm I got off the bed clean all the mess I created, and then I went to the bathroom. Clean my pussy, when I touched my pussy it was sensitive, I was sleepy, and I directly went to bed.

______________________________

It was a long story I know it and in future I'll try to short it more but if you liked this story please tell me in comments and if you have any suggestions or if i did any mistake please tell me then.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers