Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Days going on after my birthday.
1.7k words
3.27
42.5k
42

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, first I'll like to apologize for the inconvenience I cause you by my grammar I'm really sorry about that, but thank you to my all readers who are still reading it, this is the edited version, I hope you will like this.

Enjoy my lovelies.

______________________________

After the month of my Birthday Daddy was acting a little weird like looking after me more, taking intense care of me even if I scratch myself a little from anything then also he was very worried, long lingering 2 kisses on forehead then random Miss you, Love you messages, even when he was at work still he keep looking after me like sending people with some Ice creams then salads and many more things.

He was giving me importance more than my Mom and nowadays the effect of that thing was seen. She was getting aggressive, glaring draggers at me every time, drinking more even when she comes home from bar then also she goes in home bar and drink hard drinks, she was getting weird and more weird.

Don't know but something was hidden from me and one day something compared to disaster happened.

On the day of good sunny Morning. News of Mom's death arrived, one truck crushed her car she was drunk, and police called Daddy. After sometime Me and Daddy we reached the accident spot. I was feeling sad but not a single tear came to my eye, Dad was unaffected and I was stunned by that reality even if she was not with us at any moment but at least she was his wife, but still he was not affected a bit.

In a few moments a car came and parked in front of our car. He stumbled out of the car and ran screaming my Mom's name. He ran to her. But the officer stopped him. He was crying for her, I didn't understand anything.

After some time he saw Daddy. He headed to us Daddy held my hand in a tight grip and pushed me behind his back. I duck my head low and get behind him. That man came near Daddy. "You did this, didn't you? You didn't even want her, you were so busy with your daughter that you didn't even bother to look after her. It all happened because of you and because of this Bitch. You are fucking this bitch who you call your daughter. I and Davina [My Mom's name] knew that." He pointed a finger at me I was stunned to listen that word and tears were on brink to fall.

Daddy held my hand in a tight grip. And lean down to his ear to speak something I couldn't make a word also. I just stand behind him ducking my head down. Trying to stop my tear at bay. After a few minutes the man who was accusing daddy got back in fear. "It was nice meeting you Ashton, I'm sorry for your loss." Daddy was smirking I could feel it.

"Who was that man?" I asked confused.

"He is Ashton, I'll tell you about him later. Anyway I'll go and talk with officer. You go and sit in the car and don't open the door, close the window." He gave me all the instructions before heading to the officer.

I followed the instructions and look at Ashton. He was good - looking. Dark brown hairs, black eyes, square shape jaw with good cut on cheek bone. I was admiring him when Daddy came towards the car. I was so busy admiring him that I didn't even notice Daddy was sitting near me.

"Angel, it's not a good habit to stare at people and more importantly at man like that, I'm warning you." He said coldly.

"Was that jealousy?" I laughed to myself. And leaned on Daddy's shoulder. "Daddy don't worry, even if I look at any man then also you are the sexiest man I have ever seen. I Love You Daddy."

He laughed. "You say this but other men take the wrong meaning of that and because of that they approach you." He said while laughing and somewhat worry in his voice.

"If someone approaches me then you are there to protect me, are you going to protect me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes Angel I'm always going to protect you." He patted my head and concentrated on the road.

Next few moments were fast train. We get to the cemetery, people meet us some show us sympathy, some told Dad to stay strong for me look after me, some told me to be strong for Dad and all. That day was a fast day and when we came home I couldn't believe my eyes.

All furniture was changed everything was new. I headed to my bed my old wardrobe bed paint everything was changed including my bed. I run to Daddy's room and knock. "Come in." I opened the door and Daddy was in robe sitting in his bedroom chair which was near the window. His room was also changed and on the walls there was a soft cover like blanket. I was admiring the room and mostly that cover I wanted to touch it.

"Touch it Angel." He said as he know I really wanted to feel the material on my hand. I never dare to touch anything in His room. Actually touch was very far I never even entered the room because of Mom but now it was different. I touched the cover and it was really very soft I giggle a little when I feel the softness. But again I get my face a little dull as I think he might be sad about Mom.

I think he might be showing he is strong in public, but in really he would be sad deep down. I walked to him and sat on the second chair near him. "Daddy, do you want to talk about any thing?" I asked him as I looked at him. He was in his own world like he was floating in memories. Of course He will remember every moment he spent with Mom. It was a big shock for me also I was also remembering some moments which were really very few, but he have spend his half life with her. I sat there for few but when I saw he is not going to speak I get up and walked to door.

"Angel, meet me in study room in 20 minutes." I get a little startled at the voice but I recovered.

"Ok Daddy, want me to get bring some juice or drink?" I asked in a little nervously.

"No, it's ok, Olivia just for your information. I'm going to tell you some important things so be ready for some blows." He said as he looked me in eyes, I saw something unlocked in his heart and brain. Like he was hiding it but today it was shown he looked dangerous. But still mysterious it was like he is pulling me towards him. "And, yes." He get up from chair and head to wardrobe and removed a envelope and hold infront of me. "Your Mom left this for you."

I take the envelope and looked confused. "When did she left this?" I asked while I examine it.

"She write it at the time when She was pregnant with you. She gave me this before the day you were born and told me to gave you this when you turn 19." He said it lazily.

"But why on 19 birthday? It could have been 20, 30 or 35, why 19?" I was very confused. My head was heavy and throbbing hard I hold my head.

"Angel listen, take a little rest we will talk later, come inside, I'll give you medicine." He said as he head to kitchen and come with a tablet and glass of water. I take the tablet and gulp it with water.

I wake up. Everything was different and I was tucked in bed and it was not my room. I sit up fast and Dad was in chair. "I'm so sorry Daddy I was very exhausted and my head was throbbing and I don't know but I just black out." I was nearly bumbling.

"It's ok Angel, I can understand and now you can come in this room when ever you want so don't worry about you sleeping here and spending time here with me, it's ok. So how is your head now?" He asked gently.

Automatically my hand went to my head. "It feels good now, thank you daddy for taking care of me. You didn't sleep?"

"No, I was busy in some work." He said as he stretch his hands up. "Wake up Angel let's have some dinner out."

"Are you sure Daddy?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes I'm really very sure Angel and it doesn't matter that your Mom is albie or not I just want to continue my life. So wake up." He said as he head towards bathroom.

I wake up and head to my bed and get in shower after a moment I was standing infront of my wardrobe playing with my nipple. I took out one red tight body con which will make my all features frame. I took my purse and head down.

"Angel are you ready?" Daddy called out from upstairs.

"Daddy I'm down." I called out.

He come down and stand near stairs only. "Angel you look breathtaking, My god, you will be death of me. Today I have to be alert so no one can steal you. So are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy only for you and you also look very very Handsome and Sexy. Today I also have to be on high alert so no one can steal you away from me." I said as I really admire him my eyes roaming all on his body.

"Angel stop staring or we are never going to make to hotel." He laughed and come near me pacing his hand on my waist.

"Is it ok if I keep my hand here?" He asked.

"You can touch me wherever you want but I wanted the same permission." I said as I keep my hand on his chest.

"You know, you don't need permission to touch me." he said and we head to car.

After some time we were full and come back to home. "Angel meet me in 20 minutes in study room." He said and head to his bedroom without waiting for my answer so it was not a request it was an order.

______________________________

We reached to end of story, thank you for reading it.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers