Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
What is going in Daddy's head?
2.5k words
3.95
25.1k
27

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone as this is my first story and I have reached to 3rd part. I'm really happy about it, and I'll like to tell you again that this story is very slow processing, and if you are interested in slow stories then only read this.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

______________________________

I headed to the bed, and looked myself in the mirror after that, I stepped in a shower. After getting fresh I get changed, and headed to Daddy's bed. There was the letter, which Mom left. I took it with me to my room. I opened the letter.

"Hello dear baby, I don't know if you are a girl or boy, but, this is the letter I write for your information. I want to tell you your Daddy's real identity but not much just one thing he is a 'Talking and Walking Danger' and till now every woman who was with him has been a gold digger, so, when I married him he was afraid of the same thing happening to him again, but, I'm not a gold digger, so, I just want to tell you this. You should be careful baby. And answer to your question, you are wondering why 19 only? So, here is the answer. At the time when your Daddy was 19 at that time some precious thing happened. I was pregnant with you when he was 19. So it is 19.

Remember one thing I never wanted you, but, somewhere in my Heart, I Love You."

I kept the letter down I was blank. I looked at clock, my 20 minutes were about to up. I headed to the study room, and knocked on the door. "Come in." I headed inside. Same scene was present there, just this time Daddy was shirt less I was stunned seeing him like that, well toned muscles, his back was towards me, and he looked sexy. He turned towards me, having a six-pack in front and all, but, one thing that got me surprised was, he had a round mark on his right chest, and some marks on his back. I never imagined that my Daddy was hiding that hot body under his shirt, and I never even had a glimpse of that hot body.

I realized that my throat was getting dry, and I was staring at him with wide eyes. He felt my gaze, and looked at his body spreading his arm which was in good shape. He laughed at my reaction. "Yeah, I know you are surprised to see me in this good shape, and sorry you have to see this, but, for now I feel comfortable in this state." He said as he took a sit in his chair, and gestured me to join him.

"Daddy, it's ok. And sorry for my boldness, but you are Hot as FUCK plus you are Sexy, and I'm surprised that I never even saw that body, even when I'm living under you, It's just WOW."

He was stunned at my words, and just blushed as I took my regular sit in front of him. "You have a big mouth there, young lady, I think it's good to keep that in check, what do you think?" He asked me as he poured a drink for him, and then opened one wine bottle, and poured for me. "Only two, Angel." I nodded.

"I don't think, I should check my mouth, cause even if a 60yr woman see you in this shape then she will also say this only." We both laughed as we sipped our drinks after a few minutes he spoke.

"Olivia, I would like to tell you one thing today, and it's really very important for you to know, so listen carefully."

"First answer my question." I said cutting his sentence in the middle. "Who is this Ashton? What he was talking about, you were looking after daughter and not looking after Mom? What was that all? And what is this 'Talking Walking Danger'?"

He rubs his face irritatingly. "The thing was that he was her lover, and it happened when you were just born, and from that time our relationship started to fall. She didn't even want a child, but, you were a bomb to her, I wanted the child, so, she kept you. I was happy about that, after you were born it got worse. She started to drink, doing late nights, and I was looking after you, taking double work for you, and she wanted me for herself, but she was sharing herself with someone else."

I was stunned by hearing all this, and I looked down.

"So now I answered your question, now listen carefully. You know your Dad is a businessman, but it's the half-truth."

I was stunned by hearing that I feel confused by what he meant. "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"I mean I'm a Dealer." he said.

"What do you mean by Dealer?" I asked with a frown.

"It means I'm a head of the Underworld every wrong or right deals are made by my teams and by me, I deal with everything, and like your Mom said I'm a 'Talking and Walking Danger' I can never tell when someone will come and harm me, so I have to be in a tight security, till, now it has happened for like 10 times, but, nowadays it's less because they will not dare to do that now." His eyes were unfocused as he was speaking. Like he was reliving those moments.

"And because of that only I never leave you alone anywhere, and it was the only reason to tell you to drop your higher education. It is dangerous to stay by my side and because of that only any woman was ready to be with me and at that time your mom came into my life."

"Everything changed we got married when I was 19, we lived a happy life. But one time, she was doing a test in the washroom, and I walked on her, as if on cue that test turned positive, and I was very happy. After that a beautiful daughter like you was born, and I started to look after you care for you more than anything, and it was the time when she got triggered. She started to drink then started to stay out late night and everything, she wanted my full attention towards her only, and she never even loved me." His voice trailed off.

I was stunned and hurt by all this thing by how much pain he went through and more than that, he didn't believe me to tell me this early, my eyes were getting teary, and I looked down. "After all this thing the last thing I wanted to know was that she was having an affair, and she was cheating on me. At that time you were small, very small, and I was so hurt that even if I had given her my life then too, she would never have loved me and that was the very first time I felt unloved after many years, after my Mom died."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that thing. It all happened because of me, if I would not have been born..."

"Olivia" a shout boomed out from his throat, and he was staring at me in pure anger "Dare to say that once again, and it will be a disaster. I promise that."

I was stunned by his threat but then also I recovered from it, and got a little more bold. "Yes it is the truth if I was not born you wouldn't have to be separated from your beloved wife." He cut me off with a hand to my arms I was wondering how he moved so fast. His grip was light but tight enough to give me a little problem while moving, my arms were blocked a little I know that he has more strength than he was showing, for me, it was just a very small teaser.

The vein on his temple was beating, and I know he was angry, I still continued "And I wouldn't have to get hurt by knowing this, that you didn't trust me enough to tell me this way back." I was nearly crying, and suddenly he hugged me tight I sobbed in his chest.

"It was not about trust, Angel. It was about not messing with your childhood, with your innocence and I didn't want you to worry about me." Besides everything, I noticed that he smells good.

"Daddy it's ok, I know you are always right, but all this thing is a really big blow to me. I will need a little time to recover from this." He looked at me with understanding eyes, and released me from the hug.

After having my drink I sat thinking about all things, and I was really confused. I thought how simple my life was before 24 hours Mom was alive, I didn't know my Dad's identity, and I was living a happy life, but now I was worried about my Dad. How does he survive all this? I was feeling proud, happy, angry, pain everything at same time.

"Angel we are going to Romania tomorrow for a change." He said it coolly.

"WOW we have house in ROMANIA?" He nodded at me in somewhat laugh.

"Yes, Angel."

"So what are you planning to do, when we go there?" I asked as I looked at him. "And yes, why did you change the interior of our house?" I looked around the study room, but it had not changed it was the same. "One minute, why did you haven't changed the interior of the study room?"

He laughed loudly at how many questions I had at same time. "I changed the interior of our home because your Mom has stepped everywhere in the house and I didn't want her any trace in our life and in this home and question of the study room, She never entered the study room, so I haven't touched this room but if you want to change it then I'm happy in that as well." He said while blushing a little.

"It's ok Daddy, I think we should keep the study as it is." I gave him a smile and yawned.

He looked at me, and suddenly he got up from his chair and kissed me on the lips licking my lower lip, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, my teeth scratched his upper lip lightly, and I moaned in kiss. When we broke the kiss, the one saliva line still joined us.

I was a little extra happy that Daddy was taking a step towards his feelings I blushed and gave him a smile, he smiled at me back, but again something came up, and he just got away from me. "Sorry Angel, I'm really sorry about this." He started to back away I held him by his arm and hooking my one hand around his neck, pushed my erected nipples up near his stomach I knew that he could feel them erected.

"No not backing away now Daddy, you will kiss me, make my pussy drip wet and after that you will just leave me hanging, then it's not going to happen, so just Fuck me now."

"Olivia watch your mouth. You are talking with your Dad remember that." He pushed me away and headed for his bedroom, I stood in the study room for minutes, stunned that a moment before he was kissing me and now he just... How the fuck can he do that to me? I was so angry and hurt at the same time a teardrop escaped my eye.

"He doesn't love you like that Olivia. He is right, he is your father, why will you pull on this silly and foolish move? Get a grip on yourself." I said this in my head and ran to bed crying my way up I shut the door and cried hard. After this moment I decided not to get closer to him again. This will keep me safe from getting hurt again. No more kisses, No more love you, No more miss you and No more hugs. Next day before Daddy wakes up I head to the kitchen and take ice cubes from the fridge. As I turned to leave he was standing there looking at me, I immediately looked down and nearly ran to my bed. I locked the door behind me.

I cried again that he didn't even try to stop me, my eyes were burning now. I stopped crying somehow and applied ice to my puffy eyes, after a few minutes my eyes looked a little normal. I took a shower and headed downstairs. When I came down to have breakfast he came to me for a morning kiss at that time I just refused it simply. "No daddy I don't want it." I just planted one hand on his chest with a cold expression on my face. He looked at the hand resting on his chest and again at me giving me a smile.

"Ok, Olivia." He smiled brightly and turned on the TV. I knew why he called me that, he just did the tit-for-tat thing. We had our breakfast in silence.

I head up and started to get change, I removed my panties and saw my sweet pussy juice on them, I dip one finger in them and tasted my own juice and moaned as my flavor exploded in my mouth. I lay on bed and closed my eyes as my hands roamed on my breasts as my nipples were already hard by looking at Dad, I flicked them slowly and arched my back, moaning, I took my second hand near my pussy and could feel my wetness there, I was dripping.

I circled my virgin hole and clit I moaned loudly and closed my eyes, Imaging Daddy putting his fingers on me and kissing my nipples, slowly he started to kiss my ribs then stomach he licked my navel and went further down planted one kiss on my pussy and started to lick my clit, sucking it, drinking my juice as he lapped at it like a thirsty man and I whimpered. "Daddy Oh, Daddy please fuck your Angel, please Daddy make you Angel cum please."

He started to suck more fast bringing me close to squirt. "Ahh Yes Daddy keep going I'm near Daddy please make your baby girl cum hard on your face... ahhhh yesss keep going, it feels so good." I push his head between my leg more and tighten my legs. His tongue fucked my hole and I arched my back as I screamed and cum hard. I squirt all over the bed as I come down from my height.

I lay for a few minutes and headed for a shower.

______________________________

We finished one more chapter, even if it's long story but still you are reading it and thank you for that my dear readers.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers