Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Story from Oliver's view.
2.6k words
3.75
19.6k
20

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, this is the 4th part of my first story and like I give warning every time it's a slow processing story, if you are interested in long story then please read it. If you haven't read the first chapter then please read it.

Enjoy the story my lovelies

______________________________

Story from Oliver's view

[It is connected from first part]

My name is Oliver Dark. I'm 38yrs I have wife and a cute, and beautiful daughter Olivia. She is similar to me in features and somewhat in choice of other things as well. She is my Angel. We both spend time with each other, and nowadays I'm feeling different I feel something more in her I saw her more than my daughter, I saw her as a woman. She is a true meaning of beauty by my view I saw her growing up in front of me, her big beautiful round breasts her good tight and firm ass. I would take a small fast glance at them. She is a Goddess for me.

On the day of her 19th birthday I planned the most biggest party for her. Olivia's Mom and I had a heated conversion on the night before her birthday. She came home drunk, and she started to talk in her drunken voice. "How the hell does that Bitch Olivia get all of your attention?" I was already exhausted to start this again.

"Not today." I replied in a cold voice.

"No I want to know today why do you care for that bitch more than me?" She shouted loudly, and I was afraid that her voice might wake Olivia up. I sat up straight and looked at her.

"Listen, I'll give you some advice." I stood up and headed towards her she was standing near the door taking a support of the wall behind her.

I leaned down to talk in her ear. "Stop calling her a Bitch or you know what I can do and I will not think for a moment, so, now shut your filthy mouth or I'll shut it." I saw her shiver and I back away as I turned to bed again.

"You fuck her so you are so possessive about her. She is a bitch no doubt in that." She spit that in anger.

"Are you insane to say that? She is my daughter and I could never do something like that to her. Get your mind out of that gutter and think about it straight." I said in a angry voice, I can feel the vein on my temple beat fast and hard. I don't know why but I get hard by listening to her words, it was not like I never imagined how good it would feel to fuck her but hearing that loud like that was feeling some kind weird.

"Looks like I'm right." She was looking at my hard cock, and she laughed hard, a hollow laugh. "I knew you are fucking her she is your slut, don't know how many other boys have paid her to fuck her dirty Pussy." And now she hit my highest level of anger.

"Call her that once again and I'll do what needs to be done." I say coldly.

"She is the Fucking Slut, a big Bitch, she is a dirty Pussy, the pussy which has been fucked by countless boys."

I walked to her and slapped her hard as I leaned down to her ear. "Remember one thing. I knew that you were fucking Ashton. So dare to say one more word and that will be painful. I Promise That." I leave her, and she sinks on the ground trying to breathe deep breathes. I got in bed and went to sleep as tomorrow was the big day for my Angel.

I woke up early in the morning and saw her Mom slept on the floor only. I got up, took a hot shower and headed down, my phone rang in my hand. And saw my brother call and that was enough sign for me. I opened the door to find my brother George with his wife and my sister Charlotte with her husband there, with their kids. I was happy that they could be here to celebrate my Angel's birthday.

Everything was ready, cake, balloons and people. I headed up to Angel's bedroom I knocked on the door and told her to come down. I headed down to where everyone was. She come down in her short hot jeans skirt and small tank top which framed her perfect D cups, ohhh my god how the hell does she looked so perfect. I looked down and thank you to my jeans that it was hiding my hard cock from everyone's sight. I hugged her and kissed her forehead as I wished her, after cutting the cake I headed up to bed and saw her Mom awake. She was getting ready to go somewhere, and I knew where she was going.

"Don't bring him home or you know the consequences." I said it as I decided what to wear for an evening party.

"Of course I'm not going to bring him home or your bitch will snatch him also, with the pair of her big breasts." She spit it out with full of venom she could get.

"Oh so you also agree that Angel has a better pair of breasts than you and your little Fuck boy also can't resist them." I say it as I laugh very loudly. "Go and get yourself Fucked by him but remember one thing if you did anything to make Angel upset then it will be a disaster. I promise that."

She leaves the room and I take a deep breath and head down to announce the party, but before that, I headed to Angel's bedroom and checked the Wardrobe I brought for her, once again. I headed down and announced the party as usual Angel asked me the same question and I took her to her bedroom with me. When she saw my gift she gave me a hug and gave me a big smooch on my cheek I got so hard that my jeans also couldn't hide me and before she could see it I turned to walk away to give her some space to try dress on.

I headed to my bed and locked it as I touched the spot where her lips touched. "How much soft her lips where oh my god. They will feel like silk on my cock oh my god I'm really hard now." I unzipped my jeans and took the hard cock in my hand as I began to stroke it imaging my little Angel on her knees kissing my cock head as she strokes my cock slowly. Her one hand was not enough to cover my cock. She used her hands to stroke it.

She licked the underside of cock from my balls to tip, and teased the tip with her tip of tongue, and kissed it. I moaned loudly as I tightened my hand around my cock and started to pump it fast. She took my extremely big cock head in her mouth I grabbed her head and started to pump more of my cock in her mouth. "Ohh Angel don't stop... your mouth feels very warm... please... please don't stop... yes like that baby.. Take it deep... yess take it, take it... I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I said, as I cum hard I hold the bed post as I shiver from the force of cum. I rested for a few minutes and then I cleaned myself with tissue. I headed to the bathroom and got a shower as the evening was coming I started to get dressed and head down.

Her Mom came home and headed up stairs, After some time she comes down with her boring every time patter of showing more skin. I rolled my eyes at her as she stood next to me the smell of her perfume was irritating me and at that moment Angel came down I got stunned by how beautiful my daughter is, just like Angel.

Everyone was staring at her and I know that everyone was hard as rock including me but this time I get myself distracted I don't want her to know my feelings for her I don't want her to think her Dad is pervert who is jerking off by thinking about his own daughter. She came down and I headed towards her as I complimented her. She was wearing a deep cut neck gown which was showing her cleavage very goodly and a down cut which was showing her leg and thighs. Her smooth white flawless skin was shining bright in light I was stunned by seeing her beauty for few minutes I couldn't even move. She has not been so bold till now but today she has been bold, but why? I knew that her Mom is going to throw glaring knives at her but for now I don't even care about it.

After cake cutting I gave her red wine as it is good for her health and warned her for only 2 glasses. She nodded, She is a good girl because she knows that everything I do is for her own good. After a few more drinks I was getting a little bit drunk and I saw Angel moving in front of me and I knew what she was about to do she bent in front of me. I got conscious in time and stopped her as I knew that her Mom was watching us I turned her towards me I saw a pure love in her eyes. She was afraid of what would I say to her. But it's the age where you are attracted to adults and I can understand that. My own eyes were dark with my lust and the drinks were taking a toll on me but when I realized that her Mom is still watching us my brain got full conscious like I didn't even touch the glass.

I lip 'No' she was on the brink of crying, but she had good control of her feeling she headed upstairs, I looked at my hands. I know she was hurt, I know that I hurt her with my own hands, I know that I pushed her away. A tear fell down on my hand, I recovered fast from that and headed to my brother, and we started to discuss some pointless topics. Her Mom came to me, and gave me a glare which will make a big hole in your heart but I just coldly looked at her.

"I'm going out and I'm not coming home till tomorrow night." She threw these words at me and turned on her heels and left the house.

"She is getting out of control day by day and I think today's move which Olivia took is going to get both of you in big trouble, I saw it with my own eyes that she was glaring at you I thought her eyes would pop out." George said. I laughed out loud he knows what I need when I'm really irritated and about to explode.

We continued to talk and in a few minutes Angel came down the stair she was searching for her Mom, but she finds her nowhere. I waved at her and called her where we were standing, we three talked for sometime and everyone took their leave, leaving Me and Angel back. I look at her from out of my eye corner I know she was worried about what I'll say about the step she took in party. I just hugged her and kissed her forehead as usual. "You look stunning my Angel." I hold her close to my heart, breathing her smell in. "Go and get changed into more comfortable clothes." I released her from the hug.

"Ok, I'll go and get changed then I'll come and get the mess out." She pointed at the boxes and glasses, I was looking at her face thinking how cute and exhausted she looked I laughed a little in my head.

"No, I think, so we can do this tomorrow go and take a rest now." I started to head for the stairs.

"Ok, Daddy as you say, Good Night." Her cute voice was driving me crazy.

"Angel meet me in 20 minutes in study room. We need a long talk."

I saw fear in her eyes. "Ok Daddy meet you in 20." she goes to her bed and closed the door. I don't know what I found funny but the moment I stepped into the study room. I busted out in a laugh. I pour a glass of orange juice and keep in front of her chair and pour myself a drink as I wait for her.

Now the gears were turning in my head and I knew that her Mom was going to do something, suddenly I remembered all the girls who were in love with me and how they disappeared and in week or 2 police found them. All girls were afraid very afraid that they couldn't even speak. A cold sweat broke on my forehead. I was sweating instead of cold weather I was afraid to lose Angel I couldn't bear the loss of my precious Angel.

"No she can't do that at the end, even if she is cruel then also she is her mom, she will not do anything to her, but still just to be on the safe side I'll increase the security and plus I have added the cameras, so I'll just start them to look after her and I'll get more people to protect her." I was thinking about this and a knock on the door startled me.

I looked in clock 20 minutes were up and Angel was on time like she always does. "Come in." I said in a cool voice and my cute little Angel opened the door. I was sitting on my chair and gestured her to sit in front of me. "Come in and sit, Angel." She took small steps as she was afraid. She sat in front of me and I saw her staring at me I know she was admiring my features as she thought how similar we are and yes we were really very similar.

We both have same green eyes, same jaw cut, dark black hair, and more importantly a white flawless skin, I saw her take a big gulp of juice, she was checking me out, I was very happy in my head. I looked at her. She sat tight like I was pinning her to her chair. "Angel, why are you so tense?" Her shoulders were stretched up to her ears. She eased her shoulders down, crossed her legs to squeeze her pussy and rubbed a hand over her face.

"Nothing Dad, I'm just a little bit tired from party nothing else." She rolled her shoulders in an attempt to free them. I get up from my chair.

"Let me massage your shoulders, Angel." I got behind her and started to massage her shoulders. She moved her head a little and it brushed against my hard cock I stopped the moan about to escape my lips and moved my hip back, I was throbbing hard and I wanted some relief instantly but I kept massaging her shoulders.

After sometime we both said our Good Night's and headed to our respected rooms.

______________________________

We reached to end of one more chapter. Please if you like it then please comment below.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers