Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Story from Oliver's view - 2
2.8k words
4
14k
18
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, this is my first story's 5th part. If you want to understand this story then please start from first chapter. Thank you everyone.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

____________________________

After the day of her birthday I was getting more attracted to Olivia I tried to stop myself but no it was hard now. I was looking more after her, and an unknown desire was taking up on me. I wanted her in all ways I wanted to keep her for me and only for me.

After some days. It was early morning 7am, and I was just doing some work on laptop at that time my phone rang. I looked at phone and it was Davina I was wondering after so long time she has called me for first time. I picked up the phone skeptically.

"Hello, is this Mr. Oliver Dark?" A man spoke to asking for me.

"Yes, may I ask who is this?" I asked politely.

"This is Officer Dave Hogstone. Is Mrs. Davina Dark your wife?" He asked. I was confused.

"Yes she is. What happened? Did she do something wrong?" I asked as I remove my specs, and keep my laptop aside.

"I'm sorry to inform you but this morning on 6.45am your wife died in a car crash. She was drunk, and she was crossing the road when it was a red signal, and a truck crushed her car. Please come to the accident spot." He said in a low voice somewhat sympathetic.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes." I said it. I sit there stunned not by feeling bad it was, to tell the truth it was a best thing that ever happened to me, it was like a child get cookie and cadbury. I'm unaffected by that news. I wake up and head to Angel's bedroom I hang up the phone and knock on her door. She was sleepy when she opened the door I told her everything, and she was stunned. We leave in 10 minutes and reached to accident spot. From the corner of my eye I was looking at Angel's every moment, she was sad but a single tear never escaped her eye.

More than anything she was stunned that I was unaffected and it was showing on her face. I was standing with her and in a few moments, a car came in full speed and stopped in front of my car. I saw Ashton getting out from that car screaming and crying. First thing I wondered, Who informed him?

After doing all the crying and drama. He headed to us I held Angel's hand, and pushed her behind me. He came to me and started to accuse me. "You did this, didn't you? You never even wanted her. You were so busy in your daughter that you didn't even look after her, you are fucking this bitch who you call your daughter and I and Davina knew that."

I was so angry at the bitch word, How dare he say that to my Angel? I tighten my grip on Angel's hand and lean down to Ashton to whisper in his ear. "Look, call my Angel a Bitch one more time and then I promise that it will be a disaster. A Big Disaster." I saw the shiver I expected and stood straight. I smirk "Nice meeting you Ashton, I'm sorry for your loss."

He headed to his car and stood there I gave Angel instructions to sit in the car. Doors locked, windows up. I headed to the Officer. "Officer Hogstone, I would like to ask you, that who informed Mr. Ashton Brendon?"

"Oh I thought you called him Mr. Dark."

"I think you need to investigate this thing. If my mind is running right then you have to look into this matter more deeply." I said as I looked at him in a knowing way.

"Yes I'll look after it, don't worry but just take care of Olivia." He said it as he looked after her.

"Oh from which day it is 'Olivia'?"

"I'm sorry I mean Mrs. Dark. Right?" He smirked at me in a way which made me happy.

"Yes, that's right and that's better." I said and headed to the car and watched Angel looking at Ashton. I was jealous.

"It's not good to stare at a man like that"

"Was that jealousy?" she laughed and leaned on my shoulder. "Don't worry even if I look at any man then also you are the sexiest and handsome man I have seen."

"But your look gives other ideas, and so they approach you." I say with a little frown.

"Even if someone approached me then, you are here to protect me, will you protect me?"

"Yes, I'll protect you forever." I kissed her head, and we headed to the hospital, and after that to the cemetery. When, Angel was talking with her friend I called my worker.

"Hello, Dark here, I want the interior of my house changed in next 4 hours, don't change the study room and put some extra soft and broad cover on walls for my bedroom something like even if someone screams loudly in room then also the voice should not come out. A double king-size bed. Look after Olivia's room carefully I want everything in high quality. Don't look after the price just buy the good things." I hang up the phone as I give orders and head to Angel again.

After the noon, we headed home, and as I expected everything was new, and Angel was happy, stunned, confused every expression was there on her face. She ran to her room and I headed to mine to see the work it was done good. I changed into a robe, and sat on my chair as I started to think how should I get Angel in my bed.

"Let's do one thing first let's test her feelings for me and are they true. Cause I don't want to get hurt again and I don't want to hurt her by letting her think I'm a pervert."

After some time Angel came to my room. I know that she wanted to touch the cover it was really soft. "Touch it Angel." She touched it and giggled a little I gave my own smile but hid it from her. She came, and sat in the chair in front of me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I didn't want to talk about it and after a moment she got up and headed to the exit.

"Angel meet me in 20 minutes in study room."

After a quick chat and all that, I gave her the letter her Mom left for her and after some more questions her head started to hurt. I gave her pain killers, and she drifted to sleep on a chair.

How cute, innocent, sexy and hot she looked when she is asleep I wanted to touch her, but, in time I controlled myself, and picked her up, keeping her on bed tucked in a blanket as I head to my chair and sit there again admiring her when she is asleep. I can get used to this sight, me sitting in this chair every morning she naked on my bed after having a rough fuck her pussy swollen a little and a satisfied look on her face as she goes to sleep. Oh god only the thought of that makes me hard as rock.

She stirs a little and I divert my eyes to the window. I don't know for how many hours I was looking after her. She woke up and started to apologize. I stopped her, and told her she could come here anytime. After that I tell her to get ready to go out for dinner. I got ready and called Angel, she was already downstairs waiting for me.

When I saw her, I felt like time has stopped cause she was looking so hot and sexy on my god I got hard as rock again but I instantly tell my mind. "She is my daughter." We complimented each other for a few moments and headed for dinner.

After we came home I told her to meet me in the study room. And I headed to the study room taking my suit, and shirt off I poured orange juice for her and a drink for me. After right 20 minutes she was knocking on the door. "Come in." She entered and I felt her eyes on my back I smirked to myself knowing that she is attracted to me. But still I wanted more to know. The attraction is different and love is different.

I laughed and told her the reason to be in that state. Her compliment gave me a hard on and it was painfully hard. After a few moments I told her the truth about myself. She was crying because she thought I didn't believe her enough to tell her that long ago.

I hugged her hard and told her the reasons to hide it from her. She is a good and understanding girl she gets what I mean but still she needs time to recover and I understand that. Even she was crying then also she smelled my sent, breathe me in. She was hurt I knew that from start that she is going to get hurt when I'll tell her everything and still I was also feeling bad for it that I hurt her 2nd time in my life it was a big blow for both of us. After a few moments I speak.

"Angel, we are going to Romania tomorrow for a change." I said it coolly.

"WOW we have house in ROMANIA?" She was so shocked that I wanted to burst in laugh but controlled myself, still a small laugh escaped from my mouth.

"Yes, Angel."

"So what are you planning by going there? And why did you change the interior of our house? Wait a minute why haven't you changed the study room interior?" She was bombarding questions on me I laughed loudly at how many questions she had at the same time. She blushed silently.

"I changed the interior of my home because your Mom has stepped everywhere in house and I didn't want any trace of her in our life and in this home, and now the study room, She never entered the study room, so I haven't touched this room but if you want to change it then I'm happy in that as well." Now I was blushing.

"It's OK Daddy I think we should keep the study room as it is." She smiled and gave a yawn. But she didn't notice that I hadn't answered her first question.

After everything opened I was just stunned by how beautiful she looked in the fire light I couldn't contain myself more and my body moved on it own. I also don't know when my lips kissed her. I was so drowned in the taste of her sweet lips that I forgot that she is my daughter and I still have to figure out if she loves me or is it just an attraction. I licked her lower lip and her teeth scraped my upper lip a shudder was about to explode but I stopped myself and got away. One saliva line was still connecting us and I saw happiness in her eyes it was a sign that she wants same thing. She smiled at me and blushed. I also gave her a smile. And after that I started to work on my plan. I dropped my smile I was happy inside but I have to show her I'm her father. "Sorry Angel, I'm really sorry about this."

And I started to back away. Unexpectedly she held my arm by her hand one hand hooked on my arm and free hand on my neck, she pushed her erected nipples up near my stomach I know she knew that I could feel her nipples erected. She was so fragile that if I pushed her away very slowly then she would break, She would fall down. I wanted to handle her as gently as I can but I have to be a little rough with her for now, but I swear to myself that I'll make up to her later.

But her next lines shocked me as well. "No not backing away now Daddy, you will kiss me, make my pussy drip wet and after that you will just leave me hanging it's not gonna happen, so just Fuck me now." I was stunned at her boldness and wanted to give in then and there taking her wildly Fucking her from behind, front, side from every angle I can get but I controlled myself.

"Olivia watch your mouth, remember you are talking with your Dad." I said that as I headed out of room and to my bed straight in a rush I opened my laptop and looked at the cameras in the study room. There was my Angel standing stunned and crying I know that it was going to hurt I know that my every step is going to hurt her but more than her it was hurting me. It was so much pain that in her whole life she didn't cry for anything she wanted she got everything she desired and now I was torturing her by not giving myself to her and at that time when I wanted same as her. But she has to go through this it's good for our sake.

She run out of the study room, and headed to her bed. I didn't put the cameras there, because I don't want to invade her privacy. But still I was curious what she was doing, so I headed to her room making no noise keeping my foot on the floor as cotton. I stood outside of her room and put an ear to the door. I heard loud whimpers and loud cries. I was so hurt by that, by listening to her crying and it was really painful I swear that.

After a moment everything was still and became silent. I open the door slightly and see inside. She was deep asleep, because of all days rush she was exhausted. I go near her and patted her head lightly. "I'm so sorry Angel." I murmur that in very slow voice, in voice which I can also barley hear. I turned to leave the room but stopped when I heard her talking.

"Daddy doesn't love you like that Olivia, get a hold of yourself. He just thinks you are his daughter He will never accept you as his Wife." And again one whimper came from her mouth. I was stunned by hearing that. I turned back and kneel beside her bed and kiss her forehead keeping my lips attached to her forehead.

"Angel, Daddy wants you as his Wife, but he is just afraid of you getting bored with him and leaving him alone. He is afraid of thinking that you will also leave him for forever. Please, Angel for some days bear this pain let me also think that your love is pure and then I swear to make up all the time I have wasted. I Love You more than anything." I say this in my head and I head to bed.

Next day. I was up early, actually I didn't get any sleep. Every time I closed my eyes Angel's face was there. Tears flowing, swollen eyes, crying voice. It was pure torture. I head down to the kitchen to get a drink and I really need a strong drink after staying up all night. There was my Angel taking Ice cubes from the fridge I know that when she cries then her eyes are going to be puffy and swollen.

She turned back and saw me she was stunned. She was not expecting me downstairs this early. I saw her, and she just ducked her head down and ran to her bed. My hands were itching, wanting to touch her but no I have to be strong. Tears escaped my eyes. I again found my self standing outside her bedroom door and inside she was crying again. I know that she is feeling bad about the thing that I did not stop, her I didn't hug her. But I have to be this rough.

After sometime she came down, I head to her for a Morning Kiss. She just places a hand on my chest. "No I don't want it." She said it with a cold expression, and I was shocked. I look at her hand on my chest then again to her face.

"OK , Olivia." I said it as I headed to turn on the TV. We had our breakfast in silence, but I was studying her expressions. "I'm really sorry Angel, but we have to face this. Please don't break, please be stubborn." I apologize to her again in my head, and finish my breakfast.

______________________________

We reached to the end again. And here the view from Oliver's side ends and we are going to continue the story again. Let me tell you again it's a long story.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.


Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers