Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Dream come true.
2.4k words
4.01
17.7k
20

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. Thank you my all readers for reading my stories and thank you for your love and support, I hope you will continue to support me and this is the 5th part of this story. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused because of my writing. Please read the story from first.

Enjoy the story my lovelies

_______________________________

After the shower. I headed to the Daddy's study room because I knew that we were going to Romania. I knocked on the door. "Come in." Daddy said in his regular voice I opened the door, and saw him sitting in our regular chairs.

He gestured to me to sit in front of him. I sat in the chair, and opened my mouth to ask, "Daddy, yesterday you said we were going to Romania, so have you dropped that plan?"

"No Olivia I haven't changed the plan, we are heading there tonight, so just be ready." He was cool as cucumber like he didn't even care at what time we will arrive there, but the thing that hurt most was, he was calling me Olivia, instead of Angel. I grip the arm rest of chair as I started counting from 1 to 10 in my mind.

"Ok Daddy as you say, tell me how many clothes should I pack, and what type." Before I could finish my sentence he spoke.

"Olivia don't pack anything, everything will be there once we go there." He said while looking at the fire burning in the fireplace. He is behaving like he don't even want to talk, and he don't even want to care. I grip the armrest tightly, my knuckle turning white.

"Olivia don't grip the armrest tight you will hurt yourself, and we don't want you to be injured on our trip." Again that 'Olivia' I wanted to scream, cry, get angry I was feeling many emotions at one time.

"OK, and don't talk to me again." I spit these words in anger as I turned to leave. I felt something pulling me back, and the next thing I knew that was Daddy pinning me to the wall holding my hands above my head. I was breathing heavily, he was so close to me that my breasts were touching his ribs, and my nipples were hard I knew that he could feel it. I looked down, and saw that he was hard as rock I smirked lightly. He pulled up my chin.

I saw in his eyes, again that unknown thing started to pull me in him, my all resistance fell away as I looked deep in to his eyes. Now the most irritating thing was again I couldn't spot the emotions he was having deep down. We both were breathing heavily.

"Olivia you should deal with your attitude first. Remember you are living under me in my house, you can't give me that attitude." Again that 'Olivia' I got more angry with that, and tried to get away from him. He turned me and pushed my body towards the wall I got silent.

"Olivia I followed and listened to the things you said, you didn't need Morning kisses it's Ok with me, you didn't wanted to see my face it's Ok with me, you didn't wanted to talk with me that was also Ok, but now you can't get away without having a punishment for your attitude."

"If my attitude is a problem then what you did was right?" He frozen, and I got away from him, rather than saying got away he lost his grip, for me to get away. "You think my attitude is bad, but what about your steps?" Tears started to flow from my eyes. He stepped forward to hug me, but I stopped him by showing my hand at his direction.

"Don't, you want to know why I stopped our routine? Because I'm in love with you not as a father, but as a man I want to be the woman by your side, I want to be known as your wife, I want to be known as Mrs. Dark, instead of Miss. Dark." Tears were flowing from my eyes.

"The day you kissed me, I still remember it. You know that after crossing that line we will never be the same, still you crossed it, don't lie to me. You knew it very well that I am attracted to you from a small age, still you took that step, and then you pushed me away why? Just why?" I was crying hard my vision was getting blurred because of tears.

Daddy stepped forward as he hugged me tightly. I struggled to get away from him, but his grip just got more tight. "Shh shh my Angel, shhh shhh." He patted me slowly in a rhythm. After a moment I cool down as I hug him back tight.

"Why did you do that Daddy? You know everything was going to be wrong." I mumbled these words as I rested my head on his chest. He held my chin, and pulled it up to look into my eyes. The next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine, he was playing with my tongue. My mind was floating I was totally confused, my eyes were wide open. He released my mouth after a few moments, I was looking at him wide-eyed.

"Nothing was going to be wrong Angel, I knew what I was doing, and I'll explain what I was doing later, but now I want to have you first." He picked me in a bridal style as he started a walk towards his bedroom.

"Woah, Daddy you are strong." I giggle as I hooked my hands around his neck. I kiss his neck slowly, I bite it softly.

"Ugggg Angel you know what you are doing to me if you did not stop now then I have to take you here only." We entered the room. He kept me on bed as he started to kiss me slowly, teasing my tongue with his, tasting every corner of my mouth.

I kiss him back as I suck on his tongue, I put a hand on his panted cock and give it a light squeeze. He groans in kiss. I smiled but the next moment my smile turned to a deep throat moan. He was playing with my pussy from my panties, he was dipping finger deep in my pussy and rubbing my clit from my panties.

I broke the kiss "Daddy I want you, please don't tease me anymore." I said breathlessly as I took off my t-shirt and bottoms. Daddy as well got undressed. He started to kiss my neck slowly, nibbling on it, I moaned loudly. His hands on my breast as he played with them, rubbing my nipples softly, squeezing my boobs.

I moaned in pleasure as I stroke his hard cock, he was really big and long. "Daddy you are too big." I stroke it slowly. He rolled us on bed, so now I was on top of him. "This is the great angle to see these beautiful breasts." He started to play with them again making my pussy drip. I bend down on him as I kiss his neck and suck hard. I heard him groan loudly, "Baby you are gonna leave marks if you keep sucking like that."

"I want everyone to know that you are mine." I again went down, I started to kiss lower and lower from his neck to chest from there to his stomach, and after that I found the price I was searching for. He was too hard and I could feel him throbbing hard. I kissed the tip of his cock, he moaned in pleasure his hands in my hair instantly. I kiss it again and lick the tip my eyes looking at his face, enjoying the pleasure on his face. I go towards his ball as I lick them. Slowly I licked his whole shaft from base to tip, and finally took him in mouth. He was too big, but I somehow managed to have him in my mouth.

He groan and moaned, "Ohh baby your mouth feels too good, yes take Daddy's cock just like that mmmm." He was really in ecstasy. I take his cock deep in my mouth I could feel him choking me a little. I took him out and tried again to take him more deep, but the same thing happened. He could feel my struggle as he held my head in both hands, "Relax your throat baby, take a breath and now take it." I followed his direction as he pushed my head slowly on his big cock it slid in and went deep easily, he moaned loudly and tightened his grip on my head. I saw in his eyes were closed and lips slightly apart from which he was moaning and groaning. I smiled as I felt like I was doing it right, and giving him pleasure.

"Now my turn." Daddy said as he turned our position again now I was down and he was on top of me. "I want to taste you now." He spoke as he started to kiss my neck, he started to squeeze my breasts. My nipples were hard as rock, he started to kiss my hard, erected nipples. I moan in pleasure as I hold on to his back. He massaged my second nipple while kissing another. He took a nipple in his warm mouth, and played with my second nipple.

"Ohhh Daddy." I moan and close my eyes in pleasure. He started to make his way down close to my pussy. He started to kiss my inner thigh, he bite it softly I was moaning hard and loud. He got near my pussy and licked my throbbing clit slowly. I close my eyes as I feel him driving his tongue deep inside me. "OHHH Daddy that's feels to good please don't stop.... Ohh." He started to move his tongue fast as he started to finger my pussy. I pushed his head down and locked it in my thighs as I was moaning crazily.

"Daddy I'm close very close." I screamed as I felt my orgasm approaching.

He stopped suddenly. "You can't cum till I'm not inside you, buried deep in you." He whispered in my ear, and bite my earlobe.

"Daddy you are so naughty." I saw him stroking his long hard cock it was near 9inch I was surprised to see him like that. he looked so sexy, all naked with good body, stroking cock with one hand ohhh that was the most erotic sight I every saw.

He got on top of me. "Now baby take a deep breath for me, and relax. I'm telling you one thing that it's gonna hurt, and if you feel like stopping then tell me, and I'll stop." I nodded and followed his direction. I relaxed myself. "Good girl." Daddy said as he kissed my forehead. He lay on me slowly keeping his weight on his arms. Our foreheads were touching now. "Are you ready Baby girl?" I nod hard. I felt the tip of his cock near my pussy in got a little afraid that will he even fit in me with tearing me up? "Baby calm down, it will fit in you, just right, and you are so wet so it will slide easily. Relax."

I relaxed my body, and feel his cock tip near my entrance now. He started to slide in slowly stretching me from the start. I groaned and closed my eyes tight. After few moments he was buried half in me. He started to move a little fast I screamed as I felt the pleasure. He picked his speed up in no time he was fucking me really hard and now I know how much intensity this word has. I was a screaming mess. He was looking at my face, but I was totally concentrating on the pleasure he was giving me. I dug my nails in his back hard and he arched up his back to feel more of them, that angle made his cock go more deep in my small pussy. His cock was stretching me so good, the pain I felt at the start was vanished in pleasure.

"DADDY go deep in me I want to feel you full buried in me."I was just screaming cause I wanted to feel him deep. He pushed his hip hard and the next moment he was buried in me. "AHHHHH DADDY YES FUCK ME." He fucked me fast and hard it was a pleasure that i could never get anywhere he was stretching me so so so good, I locked my leg around him pushing him more deep, when I feel him I realized that he was so big and now he was throbbing. "Daddy make me cum please make me cum, make cum, MAKE ME CUM." I was chanting words or i was screaming them I don't know, but the feel of his cock deep in my tight pussy made me happy. I squeezed his cock hard with my pussy.

"OHHHH Baby you are the best." He looked at me deep into my eyes. " Cum with me. " I nodded and squeezed his cock more harder. He groaned loudly. "NOW." I cum hard while shaking uncontrollably, I could feel him cumming deep inside me. It was the most pleasure full thing. He was arching his back and making it go more deep. When I come down from my great orgasm. I realized that my nails were deeply buried in his back. We both were panting hard.

"Daddy, tha-that w-was great." I speak while catching my breath. He was lying on me and in next moment he switched places. Now I was resting my head on his chest. I could hear his heart racing and his deep breaths.

"You are amazing baby." He said after catching his breath. He kissed my forehead.

"Daddy it was worth a wait I think." We both laughed. I rested my head on his chest as i started to drift off to sleep. I don't remember what happened next but I know I said something, and heard something clear. "I love you daddy." I said before blacking out and I heard. "I love you too baby, don't worry you are not going to get hurt again." And something fell on my forehead. I drifted in to deep sleep of pleasure.

________________________________

We reached to the end. Sorry I'm not that much great in writing erotic story but I tried to do, so please understand me and support me. Thank you.

Big thank you to my readers for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers