Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 11

Story Info
Maybe, sky was meant to fall on me.
1.2k words
2.7
8.5k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, hope everyone are doing well, as I mentioned in last part I was a little busy in dealing with real life, so I didn't got any time to write, but now I'm officially back.

Big thank you to my readers and supporters.

Enjoy the story!

_______________________________

I looked back at daddy, a tear rolled down from his eye, his eyes held a mix emotions. He pulled me closed and hugged me tight, wrapping his arns around me.

"Angel.. Please.. Forgive me, I didn't meant to say that, you know. Please forgive me." I didn't wrapped my hands around him. Feeling the burning tears flowing from my eyes like a river. I pushed him away and started to walk out of the room.

I was not even afraid that someone might hold me at gunpoint or someone will jump infront of me from somewhere and would hurt me. As they say your can't break the broken one, like that only I was already broken. I started to walk out of the room I was kept in, I realized that this was a big mansion. After walking for like whole 2 minutes I saw a staircase to go down.

My legs started to walk on their own, climbing the stairs down slowly. I could still hear some screams and shooting far away. Suddenly a warm jacket was wrapped around my shoulder and a strong pair of hands swept me off the ground. I looked up to find daddy holding me, he started to climb the stairs again.

This move made me go in fight mode. Protesting, scratching and screaming but nothing stopped him. I nearly scratched all of his arm, trying me make him drop me down. After walking for few minutes he sat me on a chair. At first I went totally blank then I saw a man tied to chair. I realised that it was Blaze. He was not in good shape, he was shivering like a leaf.

My legs worked on their own and I stood up, going near him and placing a hand over his swollen cheek, I felt my tears rushing in again, I caressed his cheek with trembling hands. Slowly walking away, my feet dragging over the old tile, the memory rushing in slowly, maybe the cold tile helped. As I was walking I heard uncle Adrian's screams.

He was Uncle Adrian. He was an old and best friend of daddy. He liked me so much in past, but I don't know what happened now. Before I could take a hold of my thoughts I felt my vision blurring. Darkness consuming my vision and I let go of the remaining control. Feeling myself fall deep into darkness somewhere. The screams of uncle Adrian fading away with my sense.

I opened my eyes to find myself laying in daddy's room. There were soft sheets beneath me and the heather was on, I was covered with the pile of blankets. I looked up and saw saline stand, I frowned, I never liked saline because 90% of time it went out. I sat up and realized I was thirsty I saw a bottle on the near by table.

I looked down towards the window, daddy was sleeping in the chair, he was looking so calm and so tired, even if I couldn't see his full face I could tell that he was tired and didn't got enough sleep or let's say any sleep at all.

I decided to let him take rest and tried my best to reach the bottle. Stretching and concentrating on the task, suddenly someone lifted the bottle and opened it handing it back to me. I look up at daddy and he smiled at me, I gulped down the bottle handing it back. "How are you feeling?" Daddy asked with a smile, I sinked in the bed again, going to sleep again or let's say pretending to sleep. But I really drifted in dreamland after trying to pretend.

I woke up again to the sweet voice of someone, who was calling me. " Angel.. Angel wake up, have some food." I opened my eyes to find daddy was waking me up for dinner. I groaned and sat up slowly, he helped me up by holding my arm.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at daddy, he held a spoon infront of me, from the smell of it I was sure it was porridge. I placed my hand in front of him, expecting him to place the bowl in my hand without even asking. But surprisingly he decided to be stubborn like me today, I sighed and opened my mouth letting him do what he wants.

I moved to my room that night. The days continued to go with no more talking at all. Slowly the gestures or even care and the pull we felt towards each other started to get less and less day by day. All because of that words he used, sometimes when I was alone in my room I thought if I'm being too much stubborn, as he did apologized few times but I'm still hurting bad enough.

One day I overheard him talking on phone in his room. He was talking about booking a table at restaurant, I was sure that it was for me, a smile toyed on my lips slowly and fell somewhere deep down when he called some another lady telling her about the arrangement.

I felt my stomach twisting inside. I ran to my room quietly and locked the door behind. Feeling the tears on edge to fall, gulping them back I started to pack my bag. The evening approached faster than ever, as the day was setting my breath was getting stuck and making me feel suffocated. My bag was packed everything was ready, I had more than enough cash with me so I can survive somewhere else.

I heard daddy's rooms door open, and close and a lock clicking in place, I closed my eyes tight trying not to cry as I heard the main door opening and shutting. I stood in my widow, peeking from curtains watching his car disappear, I nodded to myself and came down nearly running, I turned the latch to unlock the door, but it was locked. My eyes went wide in fear and panic, he locked me this house and went to fuck a pretty little cunt, wow.

I took a deep breath and went up stairs, tying my bedsheets together and making a rope, "He forgot that I have watched Rapunzel. Only difference is I'm not using hair." I giggled at my own words, I threw my bag out of the window and slowly started to get down. This was the first time that I was glad that I took some mount climbing lessons.

Getting down from the window I picked my back and looked back at the house, tears blurring my vision. I saw the front door camera looking at me, I showed my middle finger to it, and walked away. Somewhere unknown, somewhere new, where I'll not be hurted anymore.

_______________________________

We've reached to end of season 1. This story will be continued under name of So Good On My Own

Thank you so much for all the support.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers