Father Tames Slutty Daughter

Story Info
Promiscuous daughter sleeps with desperate father.
8.3k words
4.57
68.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Every sexually active character is 18+**

This story is about characters from 'Sadie's Healing Touch'

I would suggest reading my previous story for complete insight

-------------------------

Lillian's mental health has been on the decline Who knew that the love of my life would have it so rough? I met my Lilly in the ninth grade when she transferred to Grant Central High School. Her family moved to Michigan from Rhode Island at the start of freshman year. She was a beautiful long haired olive-skinned woman. She was different than other people but I just wrote it off as lovable quirks.

Sometimes she'd get caught up in conspiracy theories and other nonsense. She questioned the moon landing and read about the Illuminati. As the years went on her paranoia became more specific to her. If a car was behind her in traffic for too long it must be following her. Every quiet conversation must be a plot against her.

We fell in love as kids and got married a few months after high school graduation. In retrospect, we were just two kids getting married. My only son, Frank, is sixteen and I can't imagine him falling in love this young. My Lilly gave me three amazing children. Florence is our firstborn daughter. Lilly named her after where her Family comes from. The next child was Sadie and then we had Frank. We would have stopped at two children but I so badly wanted a son. Lilly agreed to try one more time and I was blessed with Frank.

Admittedly, I spoil my daughters and I'm not ashamed to say it. I do well enough at the firm to afford the nicer things. Lilly hasn't held down a steady job in a while because of her mental health. We don't need her income to live comfortably. My father instilled a strong work ethic in me that I have passed on to Frank. My son started making money even earlier than I did. When I was his age I was sneaking out with Lilly. Frank never asks for money while my daughters ask for cash every time they go out.

Sadie recently finished high school and Florence is working on her Master's. I'm not blind about the things Florence does. She goes out with a new guy every week. She attends yacht parties in a glorified G-String bikini. I'm under no illusion that my daughter is a saint. But I am confident that she has a good head on her shoulders. She gets in trouble sometimes but she is responsible. I have no fear of her accidentally getting pregnant or driving drunk.

Florence is a beautiful young woman. She must have gotten all her genetics from, Joan. She has a busty hourglass figure just like my daughter. Florence is a natural blonde but even dyes her hair red like Joan's I'm well aware of both their promiscuity and it isn't my place to dictate their lives. I whip Frank into shape because a man must carry a lot in life. Men rarely get second chances the way women do. I would be okay with Frank partying and sleeping around as well. Florence and Joan realized the value of their beauty and sex appeal fast. Joan has a wealthy husband wrapped around her finger along with college degrees. If Joan was all sex and no substance I wouldn't have so much respect for her. Florence and Joan use their allure as an accouterment, not a foundation. They have substance and spirit underneath their voluptuous exteriors.

As Florence became an adult she started resembling my sister more and more. Her facial features come partially from me but mostly from Lilly. But her current twenty-year-old body looks exactly like Joan's. It gets in my head because of my sordid history with my sister. Joan is merely a year older than me. Just last week we celebrated her forty-fourth birthday. My parents took us on a trip through Europe after I graduated high school. Looking back, I'm not sure how it happened but we made love. The combination of sharing a bed and Joan being nervous in a new continent resulted in us having sex. It was supposed to just happen once but our parents could only afford one bed for us. I was engaged to Lilly at the time and it's my biggest regret. I've never strayed since Europe.

The past is the past and we don't bring it up anymore. Joan is married with two sons and I have my Lilly and my children. Now is not the time to admit to my moment of weakness anyway. My wife already assumes everyone is moving against her so why add more? Currently, Lilly is spending a week in the hospital to be kept under observation. The kids don't know it but their mother said some concerning things that alluded to suicide. The kids are used to their mother spending time in the hospital but they don't know the severity of this stay.

Things are harder than ever right now and I have to wear a brave face. I tell the kids it'll be okay when I'm not sure what'll happen tomorrow. Some days Lilly is up early making everyone breakfast. On other days she thinks the garbage man is her long-lost brother. Florence and Lilly used to be inseparable before it got bad. She's my only kid that is truly aware of the situation. Lilly almost hit Florence in the head with a pan years ago. Florence hasn't trusted her mother since. She is diagnosed and has medicine to keep her grounded now but you can't change the past.

-------------------------

Work was hectic but if I can manage Lilly, I can manage anything. My coworkers know that my wife is disabled and stays home but that's all they know. If I were struggling I wouldn't want people yapping about me to coworkers. I get lots of attention from women at work. My assistant Jenny has made it abundantly clear that I could carry on an affair with her. I've been told that I am handsome and charming. You have to be charming to make it where I am in sales. As attractive as Jenny is, the offer is not tempting. I've only ever slept with my sister and my wife. I have a deep connection and friendship with Joan and Lilly is the love of my life. I have no desire to sleep with someone I'm not emotionally connected with. My two sexual experiences were like our souls combining so the bar is pretty high. I strive to be a faithful husband but the idea of sticking my dick into a random chick doesn't do it for me. My peers fuck their assistants at work every damn day. When blinds are closed in an office I already know what is going on. Todd gets head from the girl who stocks the office fridge and goes home to his loving wife.

People in my position feel as if they are entitled to women on the side. Ben compares it to being a general that conquers land. "Oscar, do you really think a general only sleeps with his wife?" He always tells me. We aren't conquering anything. We're in offices trying to hit a series of projected numbers. Nothing here is remarkable or honorable. My peers drive expensive sports cars while I drive an affordable Toyota. I have a normal middle-class house with enough rooms for all of us. I turned Florence's room into a home office after she left for college. My coworkers laughed at me for not just buying a house with more rooms. I intentionally live under my means and put half of my earnings into savings. God forbid something happens to me, my kids and wife are taken care of.

As my car nears the house I see Florence's bright pink Hummer truck out front. I knew she was coming back during semester break but I didn't know it was today. I pull into the driveway behind Sadie's red convertible. As expected, Frank's car is nowhere to be found. He's working the late shift tonight. I exit the vehicle with my briefcase and head toward the front door. I can already smell Florence's cookies in the oven from outside the door. She used to cook her mother when she was younger and even came up with an amazing recipe. I open the door and hear my daughters in the kitchen giggling over loud Katy Perry music.

"I hope some are ready for me!" I say, walking into the kitchen. "I'm eating a bunch."

Florence and Sadie are side by side facing the counter. Florence turns around quickly and shouts, "dad!"

Is it wrong for me to say that is Florence breathtakingly beautiful? She reminds me of the forbidden romance I had with my sister in Europe. Florence looks beautiful in sweatpants with no makeup. Her hair is dyed red and she's wearing her MSU sweatshirt that is covered in flour. She rushes over to hug me but I hold my arm out to avoid getting flour on my suit jacket. I accidentally get a good feel of her breast through her sweatshirt in the process and quickly lower my hand to my side.

"This suit is expensive, sorry, honey," I say, patting her shoulder.

"You're off the hook for now but I want my big squeezy hug later," Florence says. "Here." She holds a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie in front of my mouth. I bite it from her hand and inhale that cookie in seconds. My daughter's cookies are buttery and moist on the inside. This recipe is her own take on Lilly's cookie recipe.

"Hey, dad!" Sadie says without looking at me as she puts a tray into the oven.

"Hey, kid!" I say back. "I talked to Aiden about that internship and gave him your information."

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"Are you sure they'd want to take someone with no experience on?"

"They do when the person with no experience is my daughter."

Sadie gives me a weak but appreciative smile. I know she's excited about the opportunity but she tends to doubt herself. Frank has the most work ethic but Sadie is by far my brightest child. She's always gotten all honors in advanced classes. I think work ethic is far more valuable than grades but Sadie will make it. I had terrible grades growing up but I made something of myself anyway. She's tight with Frank so I'm hoping some of that drive rubs off on her. None of my kids are lazy and that's the important thing.

Before I can get to the top of the stairs I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see flour-covered Florence standing a couple of stairs beneath me. Her lips form into a small frown and her eyes are filled with worry. She waits until we're alone to talk about something serious.

"Mom called today," my daughter says quietly and leans closer. "She sounds better I guess."

"What'd she say?" I inquire.

"It was long-winded and rambly but it didn't sound so unusual. She asked us all to pray for her."

"You do that, Florence."

I take my daughter by the cheek and kiss her forehead tenderly. I was never as devoted as my wife but I no longer believe. I used to feel God with Lilly. I used to hear her laugh or see her hold our baby and feel the warmth of God. Seeing her sing along and clap to songs at church was the highlight of my week. It made all the hours and all the sacrifices worth it. The last time my wife was mentally sound enough for sex and romance was months ago. For that night she was all the way there. It was like traveling back to when we'd fuck in the back of my old pickup truck. We'd make love and then look at the stars in the middle of nowhere.

I set my suitcase by the closet and sluggishly undress. I strip down to my boxers and sit on the bench at the end of my bed. I let out a long sigh and swivel my head around to stretch my neck out. As my wife's health declines the desire to provide for my family grows. My wife and children would survive financially for a few years if I died in my sleep tonight. My goal is to invest right and save enough so that my money makes money whether I work or not. If scientists created a miraculous but ridiculously overpriced cure for schizophrenia, Lilly will be the first to receive treatment.

I step into the shower and let the warm water fall over my body. For ten minutes I just stand there in perfect peace. My wife's half-used soap for sensitive skin still rests in her blue soap dish. I begin washing my hair with Lilly's shampoo. The coconut scent reminds me of her and I fall asleep imagining she's there. I quickly wash the rest of my body and finish my shower. I throw on some sweatpants and a beat-up old shirt and head back downstairs. I tend to stay at work late and end up having dinner delivered to my desk. Sadie and Florence would have dinner ready for me back when I got home at a reasonable time. There is still no sign of Frank and I don't expect to see him tonight. Maybe I'll hear him come in when I'm in bed later.

Sadie is in the dark living room sitting on the floor in front of the television. I enter the kitchen to see Florence loading the dishwasher with pans and mixing spoons. Her MSU sweatshirt is hanging over a chair by the table. She's now just wearing a thin white undershirt with no bra. My daughter's large breasts jiggle as she organizes the dirty dishes. Her undershirt is tight and thin but they still cover everything. No cleavage is visible but I know exactly how they are shaped. I can see the shape of her nipples through the fabric. Florence is no stranger to walking to and from the shower completely naked so I've seen her breasts plenty of times. It's a sight that never gets old.

My daughter's and sister's bodies are nearly identical except for one key difference. Joan's nipples were rather small and pinkish. Florence's are large and dark like her mother's.

"Dad!" my daughter says, closing the dishwasher and turning it on. "You owe me a hug."

I open my arms wide and Florence runs and jumps into my arms. It's been too long since I've hugged my little girl. She may be my oldest kid but she's still my little girl. I squeeze her tight and she wraps her legs around my torso and latches onto me like when she was young. She's a bit heavier than before but I can still carry her. I wait until both of her feet are safely on the ground and then release her.

"You been hittin' the books at college?" I ask and take a seat at the table.

"More like the books are hitting me," Florence says, putting cookies on a plate for me.

"Leonard won't take the hint and leave me alone."

"I thought you were talking to a boy named Marcus."

"No, that was like last year."

It was merely a couple of months ago but this isn't surprising when it comes to Florence. She goes through boys quickly and breaks hearts along the way. Guys claiming to be in love with my daughter have called the house phone asking about her in the past. Florence sets a plate of cookies and a glass of cold milk down in front of me. She pulls out the nearest chair, sits down, and crosses her arms. The living room suddenly becomes dark from Sadie turning the television off.

"Good night family," Sadie says tiredly as she walks up the stairs. The room is dark without the light emitting from the television. The kitchen light is on but the light above the table is turned off. Florence looks at me like she hasn't seen me in years when it's really only been a semester. I can tell a lot is on her mind without anything being said. She's always been the type to keep what is bothering her to herself. When her mother got really bad she went out of her way to find the craziest parties to attend.

"Is Sadie okay?" I ask and take a bite out of a cookie. "She seems quiet."

"She's upset because mom is in the hospital," Florence answers.

"This isn't her first time in the hospital."

"Dad, Sadie just graduated and mom wasn't there. Sadie drives herself to church without mom every Sunday. Mom hasn't been at any of her volleyball games in the last two years."

"It's not her fault."

"She's not pissed at mom she's pissed at the situation. Or pissed at God or whatever she is directing her anger at. "

Florence and Lilly always clashed with their personalities but Sadie and Lilly got along so well. Sadie looks like my wife at eighteen. Sadie talks like her and loves God all the same. I quickly finish the plate of cookies and down the glass of milk.

"Is there anything you think I could do to help her out?" I ask.

"There is nothing anyone can do," Florence answers and puts my dishes in the sink. "We all handle tragedy in our own way. At least she's got hobbies and Frank. Sadie and Frank are thick as thieves."

"And you've got me."

I've not had time to be around for Frank as much as a father should. Frank is also always working at any chance he gets. Sadie taught her little brother to drive and dropped him off places before that. I bought Frank a brand-new Ford pickup truck when he got his license. He uses it in whatever the money calls for. Sometimes he's helping somebody move or using it to hold landscaping equipment.

"Dad...can I tell you something?" Florence asks nervously and sits back down. "It's not related to mom or anything like that so you can relax."

"Of course, kiddo," I say and sit up straight to give Florence my full attention.

"This guy I was messing with from my humanities class..." She begins and pauses for a few moments. "Well, one thing lead to another and we became, well, we FUCKED."

"Hold on now, Florence. Is this something you want to talk about with your father?"

"Yeah, you're my best friend, right?"

"You got me there."

"I felt comfortable with him and sent him some nudes. After a couple of weeks, I realized that he is totally not the vibe and cut things off. He spread my nudes all around his frat."

This punk gained my daughter's trust and shared vulnerable photos of her around campus. More likely my daughter gave him a few wild nights and kicked him to the curb and he got attached. It's not right or legal to share photos regardless of how he felt he was treated.

"I can contact my lawyer buddy and have this handled in a week," I say, offering a solution.

"No, I don't want that and it's not the point of this conversation," Florence says and puts her hand on top of my hand. "I've had my nudes leaked before, it happens."

"So what are you telling me this for?"

"This made me realize that I am comfortable with my body being seen by others. My friend Cassie does photography and I posed nude for her. They came out really good and I'm proud of them. They are going to be part of her portfolio and they're gonna be on a website."

I let my daughter of free autonomy over her own body but this is rubbing me the wrong way. This news after hearing that her nudes have been leaked multiple times is a lot to take in. I know my daughter gets around but I don't want her future to be impacted by moments like these.

"That's...interesting," I say to Florence.

"I just told you I posed with my tits out and all that is all you have to say?" She says back in a frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry, hon, but this is just a lot. What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to be honest with me like you always are. Don't just tell me what you think I want to hear."

"You'll always be my little girl so this whole thing bothers me a little. But you're a grown woman and I respect that you make your own choices. Just promise me next time your nudes leak you will take legal action and I'll give you my blessing."

"Okay, done! I'm so glad you approve dad. I swear it's not porn. I'm not popping my pussy on the internet. The photography is tasteful."

I think I maneuvered that topic well. Florence is a free spirit and she always has been. It's best to let her get this out of her system in her college years. My friends that had strict parents ended up as disappointments. If this is a mistake then it's a mistake Florence will make and learn from. The mental image of my daughter posting naked is tainting my brain. I can't help but find pleasure in the concept.

"Just be safe, okay?" I say and take my daughter by the chin. I lean forward and kiss her on the cheek. "I trust that Cassie is a professional."

"I'll send you a Drive link tonight and you can see them for yourself," Florence says as if it's normal.

"Okay, I'm fine with you partaking in nude photography but I don't want to see my daughter naked."

"It's not just me naked! It's art, dad!"

"Okay, look, I've gotta get to bed. You can send the link but I make no promises that I'll look at them. That's fair!"

"Okay, if you are letting me be free with my body. I have to let you be free with yours. If you don't want to look you don't have to. But I'd really like you to see them just so you can get an idea. I think I could have a future in this type of thing."