Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
Rescue or another house arrest?
1.4k words
3.05
5.3k
11
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. I was busy for few days, so I couldn't give time to writing, but I'm back now. Thank you to my all readers for reading my stories, and thank you for your support, I hope you will continue to support me and this is the 9th part of this story. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused because of my writing. Please read the story from first.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

______________________________

I woke up feeling cold, pulling blanket over myself. The rays of sunshine falling through the curtains straight on my eyes. My eyes opening slowly a pleasant smile spreading on my lips. I look around and then realise it was nothing more than a dream. I turn to side of my bed to find a note there. I read it and saw all the clothes and things in place.

I got up getting into shower, I moan out loud as I feel the warm water hitting my soft flesh. Making me moan and arch my back a little. After cleaning all of the stickiness off of me I got out of the shower. Drying myself and putting on the new fresh clothes. I sat on the small stool placed infront of the dressing, admiring myself when suddenly a knock on the big door startled me.

I near squealed out. Taking few breaths, "Who's there?" A man entered the room, with a tray of food. I was not hungry, I turned my back to that person, and looked out of the window.

Suddenly I felt a very hot breath right on my ear. I startled and turned to face that man. He was standing so close to me, I could see every small line on his face clearly now. Maybe this was the man who is known as Blaze, the one who arranged everything for me. Somehow I felt that I knew this man, but couldn't remember how. He understood that I was trying hard to remember. He took a step forward, as if decided I stepped back. I felt the cold glass of window on my back, causing shivers run down my spine.

The man leaned down and whispered, "Look little girl as I said yesterday, I'm not going to harm you, just wish your daddy give me the thing I need then done. You can go home early, but till then you have to eat well, take rest and keep yourself occupied." He said while leaning back, and walking back to the trolley of food. he filled a plate and full glass of orange juice.

As it was in my bones, I didn't even moved a muscle. He chuckled a little and walked towards me. Placing the filled plate on the table. I was still pressed against the window. He leaned down and whispered right next to my ear, "Drink. Or I have countless ways to make you eat and drink." He leaned back after he was done talking. I was still stubborn to my decision.

He shrugged and took a sip if orange juice and before I could react he pressed his lips against mine. My tongue getting showered in juice, my palms placed over his shoulders, I pulled on his shirt causing few buttons to break and expose half of his chest. I successfully pushed him away, or let's say he let me. My lips were still wet from the kiss and juice. I was on verge of crying, holding in back.

"I'll not eat anything. I want to go home." I said with a strict tone. He shrugged and exited the room, he returned again. This time he had ropes with him, I tried to run and hide in bathroom, but before I could even move he caught me and tied me to a chair.

Wiggling and squirm I looked up at him. He picked the piece of bacon, I kept my mouth shut tight. As if he knew he pinched my nose, even after trying my best I felt pangs of pain going through my lungs, forcing me to open my mouth. He stuffed the piece in and pinched my lips shut.

I was a little terrified by now. Because he do what he wants or need, gears of thoughts started running in my mind.

He knelt infront of me and slowly leaned in, looking into my eyes he whispered softly, "Look if you don't have your breakfast now then you keep me no way but to take you. I hope you know what 'Take you' means." His fingers started slowly climbing on my inner thigh towards my wetness.

He continued as his lips touched my fabric covered breasts. Kissing and biting them over the fabric of my clothes, "Even if you don't known, let me tell you, I'll spread your legs and slide in your tight pussy, spreading and stretching your walls to the point you can't take it anymore and will pass out because of pain you feel. And don't worry I'm big enough to make you squirm, scream, pass out like a good girl."

He leaned back and looked up at me. His hand dangerously close to my wetness, and surprisingly I was wet. Gasping for air. licking my lips softly, "So you going to have breakfast or you want me to take you?" I nodded furiously, he smirked and took the ropes off of me, handing me the plate.

"So you take care, I'll be back after few." He patted my head softly and exiting the room.

After breakfast I was looking out of window, my heart was sinking down in sadness. Suddenly loud noise of something breaking came through the shut door, I stood up feeling my stomach twist inside. The groans and screams of people filled the silence, I heard a thud outside the door, and now the door was being unlocked. I gulped, feeling the cold sweat break on my forehead.

I looked around for something to protect myself or somewhere to hide, but it was too late the door was wide open and a bright smile spread on my lips.

The man standing in front of me was Oliver, my daddy. I nearly screamed and jumped on him, my legs locking around his waist. My lips pressed against his, tongues swirling around each other, wrapping and trying to fight for the control. My arms around his neck, my nails digging in his back of neck, a moan escaping through our lips.

In that moment we were lost in each other, in another world just of us, only for us. Holding onto him tighter and squeezing him, after a long moment he leaned back. Looking into my eyes, his palm caressing my cheek and another hand on small of my back holding me close to him. I could see his eyes shine, tears on edge of rolling down.

He unwrapped my hand from his neck and kissed back of my hand, frowning as he looked at my wrist. I didn't understood at first, but after a moment I realised the ropes from which that man tied me, left some marks behind. I yanked my hand back hiding my face in crook of daddy's neck. I was relaxing in his warmth, but suddenly I felt fingers wrapping in my hair and yanking me back. Making me look right into his eyes, "Look Angel. I won't ask many questions and won't even use whole sentence to ask this question, so you better answer me and tell me the truth, Who?"

I felt a shiver running down my spin, gulping in fear, feeling daddy's eyes piercing my heart, seeing right through me. I looked away from daddy, but he pulled on my hair again causing me to wince. Leaning in he whispered right against my ear, "Should I say you couldn't handle your cunt's wetness, so you begged a filthy dick to enter that cunt and fuck you like a whore? Hmm? You want me to leave you here to fuck that filthy dick? Cause the marks on your wrists seems like you did enjoyed it so only they left marks behind. Hmm?"

Tears flowed down from my eyes like river, I couldn't believe that, this kind of words were coming from his mouth. "Blaze. He tied me to chair because I was not eating breakfast." I loosen my grip over his neck and waist getting away from him. I saw his jaw tightening in anger, I started to walk towards the door, but a hand tugged on mine pulling me back.

I looked back, daddy was holding my hand a tear rolled down his cheek, maybe he realised what kind of words he used for me.

_______________________________

We reached to end of story if you liked it please like it and comment below

Thank You for reading it.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers