Daddy Lusts over Twink Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

I stretched out my hand and he pulled me towards him and our bodies brushed. My hard cock was clear and obvious in my speedos and I noticed his eyes roaming over all of my firm muscles.

"We'd better get you out of the sun before you burn. Want me to rub some cream on your shoulders," he chipped as his hard moved to the small of my back.

Oh oh, here we go again. I led him indoors out of the glare and away from any prying eyes. As I turned to see if he had followed me he dropped his sweat shorts to the carpet and stepped out of them. Pulling me close he kissed me passionately with an open insistent mouth and firm searching tongue.

"Where's the lube?" he asked as he ran his hands over my hard, muscled bum cheeks. Fuck, I knew I was gonna love this family. I reached down and grabbed at the long, thick, swinging pole hanging between his legs. He must have been all of eight inches and was only semi hard. I liked that he had shaved his low hanging balls and pulled him closer as I rubbed them between the fingers of one hand as I pulled his bum to me with the other.

We ground our bodies together, and he was just an inch or two smaller than my 6' 2 but had a firm chest, slim hips and big, hard nipples that rubbed over me as he held me close.

I passed him the bottle of lube and he squirted some on his stiffening cock.

"OK daddy, best drop to your hands and knees and get comfortable. This is gonna be a rough, bumpy ride." He slapped my arse hard as he poked a lubed finger roughly up my tight hole.

Fuck, so he was top. He clearly wanted to take charge and I had no real objection though I hadn't bottomed in a good while. Just like riding a bike eh?

I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on the carpet. As I arched my back I felt him kneel between my thighs and tease my hole with the big purple bell end of his hard cock. I pushed back and felt him instantly slip inside.

"Fuck man, take it easy. It's been a while," I managed to say, between gasps and grunts as he pushed his long, thick ten inches firmly up my tight chute.

It wasn't long before we had settled into a rhythm with his pushes and thrusts met by my bucking and groaning. Man I was really groaning as he pumped and fucked me hard and fast. Before long he was picking up the pace and I felt him collapse on my back and the pulsing of his cock as he unloaded deep inside my guts. I came quickly afterwards and we collapsed in a sweaty heap on the lounge carpet. He bit roughly at the back of my neck and pulled my hair.

"Like it rough eh? Wanna really sort you out next time. Rough you up a bit before I take you. Perhaps gag you n tie you up. You up for that?" and I felt my cock throb in anticipation.

"OK daddy, gotta go. See you tonight." With that he grabbed at his shorts and pulled them on. I slumped back to the floor, my hole throbbing from the hard pounding.

My bum ached as I realised how much I missed his dick and how empty I felt. I hadn't expected the afternoon to work out so well and I couldn't wait for tonight. I fell asleep with cum oozing slowly down my legs and dreaming of young, fit studs with big cocks. Perhaps he had a fit friend too. Fuck yes. Roughed up and fucked hard. Who'd a thought it?

andy190
andy190
172 Followers
12