All Comments on 'Daddy Needs Love Ch. 02'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Great story. They don't get any better than this.

jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
Excellent

I read both chapters before I commented on this wonderful erotic love story. Keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Very romantic and hot!!

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago

He needs to give her a baby bump or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

That was a good story full of passion and lust .

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyover 5 years ago

Love this story. But can you please add another chapter wherein she's pregnant with her daddy's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I agree, there should be one last chapter where the daughter gets pregnant by her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my 2 cents

A hot story. Please continue with the characters. You can continue to show the love and closeness between them. She can become pregnant and they become a loving family. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Momma Knows

Momma is smarter than both of them put together. She's pretty cold blooded about the whole thing. She's been a master planner and manipulator for the entire marriage. And you don't think that she knew what that little last altercation was really all about or what the implications were? They both might as well have walked in with signs that said whine whine whine on one side and Hey, we're fucking each other you nasty old bitch on the other side.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

very touching ending great story

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

You need to make a clearer demarcation for time jumps. It's jarring. The thing with grace felt pointless, unless it was to just show how dominated Matthew was. It doesn't paint a good picture of the character or engender sympathy or connection. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES