Daddy Needs Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy put the keys in the ignition as she leaned back into the seat. Her father closed the door and sat down, closing his eyes. Amy moved a hand over to his leg, smiling softly.

"I'm sorry for losing my temper, daddy. I just couldn't believe that bitch."

Matthew leaned back, not responding at first.

"Daddy?"

Her father opened his eyes, sighing deeply. "I can't believe I never saw it. I was so deep in denial I never even considered it."

Amy leaned over, resting her hand on his shoulder. "She's out of our lives now, daddy. We can move on, think about our own future."

He sighed again but nodded slowly. "You're right, sweetpea. We still have a future."

She moved closer, looking into his deep blue eyes. "Our future. We will face it together." She kissed him, and there was no doubting the love they shared when he responded.

"It's utterly perfect, sweetpea."

Amy giggled as she stepped out of the car, her hair blowing in the wind. She rested her arms on the roof the car as she looked towards the house in front of her. It was a quaint little building, red bricks with a black tin roof that sloped a bit to the left. The front yard was small but there was already some cute little tulips growing in the abandoned flower bed that lined the front of the facade. It had been a bit more expensive than their budget initially allowed, but they had decided on it anyway. It was a good spot for them to start anew.

Matthew closed the trunk of the car after taking out their bags. "It's hard to believe that we're finally here."

Amy walked over and kissed his cheek gently. "Believe it, daddy. It's our home."

She looked at her father and her heart was still racing whenever they were this close. Six months had passed since they had finally confronted her mother and made things clear. The coming months had not been easy, but after a lot of negotiation, planning and penny-pinching they had finally accomplished their goal. That woman was many miles away and they had made sure to move to a place where none of them had any connections. The transfer from her office had taken some work, but at last her superiors had relented. It was better to give in to her demands rather than lose her apparently.

"Sweetpea?"

She was brought out of her daze by his words and gave him a smile. "Sorry, daddy. I'm ready, let's head inside." She grasped her bag and began to walk towards the house, her free hand clasping that of her father's.

Matthew smiled warmly as they got to the door and unlocked it with their new keys. "Ladies first."

Amy giggled and stepped inside, letting her eyes wander over the hallway. "Our own home. I'm so happy!" She had of course seen the house before, in the visit with the estate agent some weeks prior. Even so, now it seemed like the very walls were welcoming them, every bright spot in the house bidding them good tidings.

Her father closed the door behind them and kissed the nape of her neck. "I am too, Amy. I love you so much."

Amy dropped her bag and turned around, embracing her father tightly while she kissed him deeply. "Oh, daddy. I don't know if I can wait any longer..."

He smiled and hugged her back, his large arms locking her in his grip. "You'll have to, sweetpea. The bed won't arrive until tomorrow. We're going to have to make due with inflatable mattresses, remember?"

She pouted, pressing her body against him. "Daddy, I'm not waiting another second. You've kept me in suspense for weeks, and I have needs."

Matthew chuckled. "I wanted the first night in our new home to be special. Are you really that eager?"

Amy moved a hand down along his chest until she arrived at his waist. "Yes." She began rubbing the outside of his pants, a sly smirk on her face.

He sighed, shaking his head. "When did you get this hungry?"

She licked his neck sensually. "I only hunger for you." She kissed him again while her hand kept rubbing the now growing bulge.

Matthew relented and brought his hands down to her ass, gripping it firmly. She yelped slightly as she broke the kiss. "Are you getting into it, daddy?"

He smiled, pulling her closer. "When my daughter is hungry I need to provide."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she went down on her knees, tossing her shoes aside along with her jacket. Amy brought her face closer to the growing erection as it fought to break free from its prison. Her father tossed away his own jacket and placed his hand on her head. She giggled in response and brought her hands up to undo his belt and pull down his pants. A few seconds later the stiff shaft of the man she loved bounced slightly in front of her face.

"I love you, daddy."

She brought out her tongue, swirling it along the tip as her hands began to caress the hard member, letting her fingers run along the skin, stimulating her father immensely. She licked her lips and pulled the cock upwards so it pressed against her father's belly as she began to lick it from root to top, her wet tongue soaking the warm flesh in her saliva.

Matthew shuddered as he stepped back a little bit so his back was against the wall, Amy following him every inch of the way. "You're too good, Amy. I might need some support."

Amy's eyes glimmered as she kept up the task of running her tongue along every inch of her father's shaft, loving the taste of him. She was already getting drenched down in her nethers but she wanted her father to take the initiative. For that, she would have to tease him. After drenching the rod in saliva she brought her tongue down to the full balls, letting her tongue explore every spot before she brought one of the heavy balls into her mouth, sucking on it.

"Oh, god..."

Amy giggled, sending soft ripples through the testicle before letting it go. She grinned at her father as she brought her face up to the top of his cock, kissing the crown several times before she engulfed it, letting her greedy lips cover the tip entirely. With steady bobs she soon took most of the length into her mouth, her tongue travelling along the rod as her hands moved to fondle the balls that hung below it.

"Sweetpea, hang on..." He groaned loudly as she continued to bob on his cock, looking up at him. "If you go much further..." He put his hands against the wall to support himself. "I'll shoot in your mouth..."

Amy released the shaft, starting to stroke it slowly as she locked eyes with him. "Is that what you want, daddy? Where do you want to cum?"

Matthew stroked her hair and smiled softly. "Amy, I want to be inside you again."

Amy's eyes lit up as she dove onto his shaft again and gave a few more loving bobs. When she released the hard cock it was dripping with her saliva. She stood up, pulling down her skirt and panties and discarding them in one fluid motion, letting her juices drip onto the floor. Her father reached forward, unbuttoning her blouse to let her breasts come into view. She moaned loudly while she pulled off the shirt, letting him fondle her full tits lovingly.

"I've missed these so much..."

"You'll never have to go without them again..."

She unhooked her bra, throwing it to the side so that her father had free reign. Instantly he took one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking on the nipple tenderly. Amy held his face to her chest, moaning softly as he played with her tits, her hand stroking the stiff rod. Matthew released her breast with a loud sound and then started to lick the nipple gently, rolling his tongue around on her soft mound. Her body grinded against his as she lifted her leg slightly and began to guide the ready cock towards her wet slit. She rubbed her snatch along the tip of his shaft, teasing him while he worshipped her breasts.

"Oh god... Amy, it's too much..."

Amy pulled him away from her breasts and smiled before kissing him deeply, their tongues coiling together like mating snakes. She squeezed closer, nearly letting the head of his cock enter her several times before pulling away. She looked at him with overwhelming lust and desire.

"Take me, daddy!"

Matthew grasped onto her arms and spun her around, pushing her back to the wall as he loomed over her. He tore off his own shirt then and kicked away his boxers and pants. Using his strong arms he grabbed onto her waist and lifted her upwards, his hard cock twitching as it anticipated the coming action. Amy jumped onto him, locking her legs behind his back, her stiff nipples pushing against his large hairy chest. She loved the sensation, and her juices were soaking her legs as she awaited the arrival of her father's manhood.

"It's so good, give me more!"

Her father lowered her onto his cock, pushing into her with one stroke, bottoming out without stopping. They both moaned loudly as he held onto her, letting his stiff member get used to the warm insides of his daughter's pussy after so much time apart. Amy clung to him with all her strength, gripping onto his neck as she got a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

"Oh, sweetpea, you're perfect..."

Amy kissed him and looked into his eyes. "Make love to me, daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy. It feels so empty when you're not inside me..."

He began to pull out slowly, his length getting squeezed and massaged every agonizing second. "You're a very needy girl, Amy... "He thrusted into her again, his round head knocking on her womb. "It seems we will need these vacation days..."

Amy moaned and yelped as he pushed against her waiting core. "Yes, daddy. I don't want to let you go, please don't stop!"

Matthew pressed her against the wall tighter, pulling halfway out before pushing back in, picking a slow, teasing pace. As he thrust into her he planted kisses along her neck and throat, his strong body keeping her aloft.

"Oh god, Amy, you're so tight and warm! It's heavenly!"

Amy clung to him, using what little control she had to bounce back on his rod, meeting his every thrust as her love-juices soaked her entire nethers while her father pounded the pulsing cunt.

"I feel the same, daddy! Don't hold back, I'll always accept you inside me! Nothing is stopping us now!"

She grabbed onto the thick invader with all the strength she could muster, her warm insides never wanting to let the wonderful shaft go. Her father moaned and smiled widely.

"As you wish, sweetpea."

He lifted her up further, foregoing any support from the wall behind her and instead held her high in the air, pulling his drenched cock out from her pussy. He left only the tip inside, teasing her to no end.

"Daddy, I beg you, I'm so close! Put it back in!"

Matthew pulled her down as quickly as he could, locking their lips in a loving kiss as he entered her again, pressing against her womb with the force of his thrust. Amy moaned into the kiss before she broke away screaming in pleasure.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming!"

Her entire body trembled as the orgasm washed over her, her father's cock still buried deep inside her, not moving as her walls tried to milk the lovely shaft desperately. Her nectars flooded out of her cunt, dripping onto the floor as her eyes rolled back, her body overcome with pleasure.

Heaving, she looked at her father, a big smile on her face. "Thank you so much, daddy." She kissed him again, but this time only for a moment. "Now, I want your seed. Fill me up! Shoot your load!"

Her father only grinned, lifting her up slightly again, releasing the pressure of his tip on her womb. She feared he would tease her again but that worry was soon gone as he pushed into her again, this time immediately pulling back after knocking on her core.

"As you wish, my love."

She felt herself almost reaching climax again just from hearing those words but her concentration was broken quickly as her father started to pound her hard, fast, and hungrily. She looked deep into his eyes as he fucked her like a man possessed and she knew he was hers, and she was his. Their hearts were bound together, by a love stronger than words could ever express. Amy leaned closer slowly, her movements a bit interrupted by the constant pounding of her tight snatch. When she got to his ear she whispered in the most sensual voice she could achieve.

"Fuck me, daddy. Make me your lover, your partner..." She bit his earlobe gently, saving up for the final strike. "I want to be your wife, daddy."

She felt her father increase the pace as he started shivering from hearing her words. His cock was pulsating, pushing against her womb with every hard stroke, desperate to release his load.

"A-Amy, are you sure? That's..."

He could not form any more words, his entire being focused on fucking his daughter like she wanted. All that escaped his mouth was loud moans as he was approaching his eruption rapidly.

"I'm sure, Daddy. I want to be the woman beside you for the rest of our days..."

Matthew could hold it no longer, and with a fierce roar he came, shooting out thick strands of semen. Her walls milked him eagerly, not intending to let a single drop escape. The large load flooded her womb, seeping into her walls while they both screamed in pleasure and ecstasy.

"Oh god yeeeeeeeeeessss!!"

Amy threw her head back, trying to get her quivering body locked onto her father while her orgasm just wouldn't stop. Matthew arched his back as he delivered all of his cum into his daughter, struggling to stay standing.

"S-sweetpea...did you really mean what you said?"

He was heaving, trying to catch his breath as he held her against the wall to support himself.

Amy kissed him and smiled, her expression pure bliss. "Every word. Daddy, I don't want to just be your lover, I want to be your wife. I want to give you what you have missed out on for so many years."

Her father slowly backed away from the wall, still holding her tight as he laid down on the carpet that was soaked in their love juices. He didn't pull out yet, wanting to feel the warmth of his beloved daughter for just a little while more.

"Amy... I love you."

She kissed him again, her insides still caressing the now softening member. "So is that a yes, daddy?"

He sighed and embraced her, his large hands running along her back. "Amy..." He looked into her eyes, the deep blue reflected in the soft light streaming in through the frosted glass in the window. "Will you marry me?"

Amy hugged him tight and started to tear up with joy. "Yes. Yes, Daddy, I will marry you. I love you so very much!"

They stayed there for a long while, just basking in the afterglow of their union. The future held so much potential for them, and they were determined to take advantage of every second they had.

*****

Thank you very much for reading my continued story, I hope you enjoyed it and any feedback is appreciated.

12