All Comments on 'Daddy Needs Love'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Well described sex. Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story maybe more will come with what happens to mom and how her and dad make out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what's next

What's next for these two? There needs to be a part two where it develops further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good start

I think that there is a lot more to mine about not only their relationship, but also the mother's as well. Perhaps have her crawling back, to be dismissed.

And a change of locale, so that they can live as a couple. But I really did like this. The sex was nice, but the heart of the story was there, which always makes it better.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
I'm glad

I'm glad I read this story. I'm glad my wife hasn't fooled around with younger men. I'm glad I can still fantasize about loving my own daughter this way, even though it'll never happen.

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved the romance of true love

Just the right amount of eroticism to maintain the love. Two people who need each other already loving and now bringing that love from father daughter to man and woman. Superb!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost good.

The dialogue is unnatural and makes the story lack credibility e.g. "I forgot that of course you would dress as comfortably as you wanted since you live alone."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make mom his fuck toy - just once.

Let daddy let mom come over to talk things out. She’s really sorry so as daughter watches in the kitchen daddy tricks mommy into taking it hard in the ass as the daughter spanks her with the wooden spoon! When mom leaves thinking she has a chance so goes home to find the divorce papers for adultery.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 5 years ago
More please

Loved it..... More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annoying.

You don't need to have her called "sweet pea" in every line. It made the story so annoying and unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweetpea is not annoying.

Pet names are absolutely wonderful, and are hard to overuse.

This story was well laid out and progressed as a nice pace.

I like all of your stories. More, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter two

If you do have Dad make Mom a slave for a day as another suggested, she needs to suck him off because she never did. Wouldn't hurt if she tasted her daughter's juice on his pecker, not knowing it was hers of course. (Just back from a date, none of your business who)

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A beautiful and erotic story of love

Made me hard.

Wonderful story of love and tenderness

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Erotic and tender love story

Hope you will add more chapters.

One of the best Father and Daughter stories.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

Where did the clean clothes come from? Did the girl have some for him in her bathroom, very considerate and great foresight to see a need for it.

I know we have cute names for our kids, but seeing it written every time he talks is annoying. It may be used in out talking, but wriiten down is becoming a repetitive itch you cannot scratch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Huh

UltimateHomeBody if you notice in the beginning dad showed up at the door, in the pouring rain, with two bags at his side....my guess is he packed some clothes before he left his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummm...., 40 degrees celcius?

Thats 104 degrees fahrenheit, she’d be like brain dead or damn close to it! 🤣 You get admitted to the hospital with a temp of 102 degrees or anything even close to that! People, we have the internet, do some research please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dream sex ever.

i always dream that someday it will happen to me.i have a daughter too and i always fantasize that i fuck my daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the anonymous poster above, re: fever temperature

You're absolutely right that we have the internet, and we should do a little reading...

Which if you had done yourself, you'd see that a temperature of 104 is NOT a death sentence. It is considered high-grade and "dangerous," but only in the sense that it could do damage if left untreated. 103 is "call your doctor," and 104 is go to an Urgent care clinic or the ER. It's hardly "brain dead." Actual damage doesn't happen until a fever passes 108.

The father didn't take it seriously enough for sure, but it's hardly the case of "too late, she's dead" you make it out to be.

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

5. Loved it, I wish it was a bit longer and the whole "Sweatpea" thing was way way way way WAY overused. But I really liked it other than that

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Interesting setup and good writing, but it feels like a draft. You knew where to start and where you wanted to end, but it feels like you never went back and wrote the middle. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES