Daddy, Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, dad, there is so much I need to tell you! About mom, you, me, us! And about me being g-g-g ...," he trailed off.

"Gay, you can say, it, son, it's OK," Frank responded. "I kind of suspected for quite a while, and then I knew for sure when I saw and heard you jerking off this morning."

"Oh, my god, dad, you saw that?!! And you heard me?!! Oh, god, I am so embarrassed!" the boy exclaimed, blushing deep red and again burying his face in his father's furry chest.

"Alvie, baby, don't worry, you silly puppy!" Frank reassured him gently, lifting up the boy's head and cupping his face with his big hands. "I love you more than life itself, whether you are gay, straight or anything in between. And what I saw this morning made it easier for me to realize that I also want to do this," continued Frank, planting another wet sloppy kiss on Alvin's mouth. The teen again melted into his father's burly body.

"Oh, daddy!" Alvin cried out, this time in happiness and delight.

"And you know, Alvie, sweetheart, I am really sorry that I have been such a jerk to you these past several years, since mom died," Frank continued. "I promise to do better from now on, and to be a real dad, a dad you can be proud of. I want you to know that I have always been proud, very proud of you, even if I did not know how to show it. And yes, of course, we should talk, we will talk, whenever you like and as often as you like." Frank hugged and kissed Alvie again, caressing the boy's limber spine and enjoying the feel of his son's cool smooth moist skin.

"You know, dad," said Alvie with a mischievous grin and a sparkle in his eyes, "there is something else that I would really like for us to do besides talking. I have always wanted to get acquainted with the big snake monster that has been living over there." Alvie traced his fingers down his dad's muscular stomach and rested his hand on top of the now prominent bulge in Frank's boxers.

"Ah, you wicked, wicked boy!" Frank smiled. "Go ahead, baby, daddy's big snake monster had been wanting to make a closer acquaintance of you too."

Alvin was sitting on his folded knees between his father's outstretched legs, facing Frank. With a sweet smile, the teen slowly pulled Frank's blue satin boxers, revealing his father's privates. Frank's cock, which was almost fully hard by now, sprung up like a proud flagpole.

"Wow!" Alvin gasped while gently grasping his dad's dick at its base with both hands. Franks' erect cut dick was about 9 inches long, very thick at its base and then slowly narrowing towards a huge dome-shaped head, crowning the thick stalk as a mushroom top, shiny and slick with pre-cum. The base of Frank's dick was surrounded by a dense bush of dark brown hair, also covering a pair of giant low hanging huts, each the size of a small lemon. His father really was hung like a bull!

"I can't believe I came from this!" exclaimed Alvie while gently tugging on Franks' large hairy testicles.

"That you did, baby, that you did!" Frank barked a laugh in response.

"But dad, this is not a monster snake, it is more like a monster rocket!" Alvin mused.

"That's right, Alvie, and this rocket is waiting to blast off."

While still holding the base of Frank's cock with his hands, Alvie slowly leaned over is dad's crotch and closed his lips around the head of Frank's hard member.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Frank grunted loudly.

Alvie's warm moist delicate tongue was bathing his father's swollen cock head with saliva, exploring the sensitive glans, the piss slit, the ridges and the underside of the mushroomy corona. Alvie savored the taste of his dad's musky bitter pre-cum that was now oozing profusely from Frank's cock head. The boy used one of his hands to grip and start jacking the thick stalk of his father's man tool, while using his other hand to massage and tag on Franks's massive hairy nuts. The boy then stuck out his tongue and started using his velvety clapper to lick the full nine inch length of his dad's erect cock like a giant popsicle. Alvie took each of his father's heavy balls in his mouth and gently suckled on them, rolling them in with his tongue in his warm and wet oral cavity.

Frank's mind was almost blank. Until today Frank never entertained any gay thoughts, and here he was, his monster dick being sucked by his own teen son. While he was married to Helen and earlier, while dating her, she did give him head a few times, but half-heartedly as she never much enjoyed the process. In his younger days Frank did receive oral sex from a few other girls, some of whom were quite enthusiastic cock suckers. But none of them came even close to the sweet exquisite pleasure his 19-year-old son was now giving Frank. Never once did Frank feel Alvie's teeth scaring his cock. Frank reached forward his hands and started to gently caress Alvie's head, stroking the boy's short hair and delicate elfin ears. The boy appreciated this encouragement and started sucking his dad's cock harder, now trying to deep-throat as much of Frank's monster male member as he could swallow. Frank felt his juices beginning to boil.

"Oh, Alvie, baby, oh!" the normally gruff man cooed gently.

Without releasing his dad's dick from his mouth, Alvie lifted up his face and looked at his father with his huge shining grey eyes. Frank looked back and was blown away by the intense look of love, desire, devotion, submission and understanding that he saw in his son's beautiful eyes. The boy desperately wanted to give pleasure to his dad, as much as he could, more than he could, and he was willing to do absolutely anything to achieve that. Frank opened his mouth to say something, but his body and his emotions overtook him, and he exploded suddenly, without warning, sending six or seven powerful shots of hot sticky cum in his son's waiting mouth.

Alvie never wavered, never released the grip of his lips around his father's cock, and tried to swallow every drip of his dad's semen that he could. He gaged only slightly and some of Frank's spunk did spill over from the corners of the boy's mouth.

Once the eruption has subsided and Frank's dick stopped twitching in Alvie's mouth, he slowly released it and sat up.

Frank looked in wonder at his 19-year-old son happily grinning face, with cum streaking down the boy's chin from the corners of his mouth.

"Mmmmm, daddy rocket fuel! Yummy!" said Alvie, licking his lips.

Frank grabbed the boy by the shoulders and pulled him in for another hug and a long wet passionate kiss. As their tongues dueled again, Frank tasted his own cum on his son's lips, and found the experience of sharing his man juice with the boy who came from his loins unbelievably erotic.

"Alvie, baby, this was absolutely incredible!" Frank enthused while caressing his boy's shoulders. "Where did you learn that?"

"Thank you, dad, I guess I am a natural!" replied Alvin with a cheeky green. "I did have sex with other boys a few times in college, and gave head to a couple of them. But it really did not mean anything. I did not love them and they did not love me. One of them wasn't even gay. It was just sex. Not like with you, dad! I love you and I really loved taking care of your juicy papa-rocket."

"And I love you too, my sweet boy puppy! And you are mine now!" exclaimed Frank. With a quick forceful movement, Frank flipped Alvie on his back and yanked down the boy's black boxer shorts, revealing Alvie's pride and joy.

"Wow!" Frank breathed out hoarsely. "Alvie, baby, you are sooo-o-o beautiful!"

Alvie blushed deeply and his entire body turned bright pink too, glowing like a fresh flower. Alvie's crotch was totally smooth, with not a trace of hair anywhere, including his cock and his balls. Frank knew that the boy was naturally very smooth, and it was clear that he was shaving off whatever pubic hair he did have. The teen's erect penis, lying flat against his stomach pointing towards his chin, was about 7 inches long, perfectly straight and very slender, with a shapely elongated glistening cock head that was only slightly wider than his stalk. A compact pink hairless ball pouch, also glistening with posture, was hugging tightly the base of the boy's dick.

"Wow!" said Frank again. "I will take care of this a little later," he continued, planting a quick kiss in the middle the length of Alvie's beautiful young penis. "But now I want to get me some Alvie treat first!"

Frank pulled Alvie's hands behind the boy's head and attacked his son's body with his tongue like a madman. Frank wanted to taste every inch, every millimeter of Alvie's body. He licked the boy's elfin ears, his graceful neck and Adam's apple, Alvie's smooth shoulders, strong young chest and stomach, feeling the lean pliant muscles underneath the moist cool satin skin. Frank suckled on each of Alvie's small erect brown nipples, teasing them with his tongue and biting them lightly, eliciting muffled moans from the boy. He then ate each of Alvie's smooth tender armpits, laving them with saliva, savoring the sweet delicate teen musk of his boy. While working over his son's chest with his tongue, Frank noticed, for the first time, that Alvie had a beautiful small tattoo on his left pec. It was a white and blue falcon, with yellow beaks and talons, clawing at a bright red bleeding heart. The design was of the U.S. Air Force football team emblem, but somehow different, more personal and realistic. Frank made a mental note to ask Alvie about it, while continuing to worship his son's body with his lingua. Frank was amazed by how toned and well defined Alvie's abdominal and pectoral muscles were. The kid was skinny but it turned out that he was packing quite a hot and athletic body. Frank was getting giddy and aroused feeling up his boy's taut and pliant torso muscles while laving the sweet satin skin on Alvie's tummy with his tongue.

Alvie, who was rather ticklish, was squirming and writhing his body in pure bliss and delight. He never imagined that his surly butch dad could be so passionate, tender and loving. The realization that his father really and truly loved him and wanted him sent Alvie's head spinning and his heart racing wildly.

For his part Frank was completely intoxicated with the taste, smell and feel of his teen son's sweet young body. He was surprised at himself but by now he was well past caring. He wanted to taste as much of Alvie as possible and to make the boy enjoy it as well. Frank swooshed his wet tongue over Alvie's slender hips and thighs, his well muscled claves and finally the delicate soles of Alvie's feet. Frank then suckled on each of his teen son's delicate toes, tasting them like sweet delicious candy.

"Oh, daddy, that's so wicked!" the boy giggled in delight, between bursts of sonorous laughter.

Frank stopped and kneaded the hard and toned but pliant and flexible flesh of Alvie's calfs and thighs. The teens slender legs felt extremely strong underneath the smooth silky skin.

"Alvie, buddy, I never knew you are so cut and are packing such a hot young bod underneath those long loose shirts and baggy pants! Your calves really feel as strong as those of a serious runner," Frank said appreciatively, while kissing and massaging his boy's ankles and calves. Alvie beamed at the praise.

"Yes, dad, you can thank all of my gymnastics, dance and ballet classes! You know that in some countries dancing now is considered a sport, and many dancers have legs as strong as marathon runners!" the teen explained.

"Yeah, and I have gotten myself one hot beautiful boy dancer right here!" Frank exclaimed, licking the delicate arches of Alvie's delectable feet.

Finally Frank moved in for the kill. He sat on the bed to the right of Alvie's outstretched naked body, next to his midsection. Frank grabbed Alvie's long erect penis in his hands at the base, lowered his head down and in one swoop move swallowed almost the entire length of his son's young boy stalk in his hungry mouth.

"Oh, dad-d-d-d-yyyy!!" screamed Alfie at the top of his lungs.

Frank suckled on his boy's rock hard slender penis like it was a sweet delicious fruit, and he thought that indeed it was. He lavishly laved Alvie's boy rocket with saliva, working his tongue over its slender head and hot tender sides, enjoying the fresh honey taste of the boy's pre-cum. Frank then took Alvie's moist nut-sack in his mouth, gently rolling over the boy's young testicles with his tongue. Frank was quite amazed at himself. He never before so much as touched another man's dick, and here he was, sucking his 19-year-old son's juicy cock like a hungry wolf, and loving every second of it! Frank grabbed Alvie's long young boy stalk with both hands and started jacking it slowly, sometimes leaning in to kiss and lick the glistening glans. Frank marveled at how tender, pliant, hot and alive his son's cock felt in his palms, breathing, pulsing, like a bird straining to take flight. He was holding his boy's most intimate and precious part, that which made him a boy, indeed now a man. It was an overwhelmingly beautiful and powerful feeling. Frank looked up at his son's face, smiling back at him in love, delight, lust and gratitude, and realized that Alvie was feeling many of the same things. Frank dove back in, swallowing almost five inches of Alvie's throbbing manhood, sucking it like a hoover and tugging on the boy's testicles.

"Ah, dad, I, ...," the teen tried to warn him, but there was no time. Alvie saw stars and his dick exploded in his father's hungry hot mouth. Frank felt six or seven shots of his son's hot tangy spunk hit the back of his throat. He maintained suction and swallowed every drop of the precious liquid, not letting anything to spill out. Frank finally released Alvie's cock from his mouth, and gently squeezed and massaged the bright purple cock head, waiting for the last few droplets of Alvie's sperm to ooze out. Frank lapped them out with his tongue and then gave Alvie's cock another quick and gentle tongue bath, licking it clean.

He then pulled up on the bed next to Alvie and lay of the side facing the boy while gently caressing his torso. Alvie was still breathing hard but he was slowly quieting down. Frank looked at him, smiling.

"So, what did you think, baby? Did your old man do a decent job for a first timer?"

"Oh, daddy!" Alvie cried out and buried his face in his father's hairy muscular chest. The teen then raised his head and leaned in for a kiss, which his father returned eagerly.

"Daddy, this was so completely wonderful!! I could never have imagined ... I still can't believe that you ...," the boy's voice trailed off.

"He-he, I see that being in college really improved your vocabulary!" Frank teased him gently.

Father and son lay facing each other, slowly caressing each other's face. Frank then rolled on his back, and Alvie nestled on top of his father's body, laying his chin on his folded hands that rested on Frank's chest.

"You know, son," Frank said smiling, "now that I have seen your hot young bod up close, I noticed a really cool tattoo that you have on your left pec."

"Yes, dad, it is a falcon, like the one of the Air Force football team has. I know that it is your favorite team! I modified the design myself, and took it to tattoo artist place near campus. It hurt quite a bit but I think they did a good job! I was afraid to show it to you, though. I was not sure you would approve ..." Alvie explained.

"Alvie, son, of course I do, it is really beautiful. I noticed that the falcon is clawing at a heart. You added that, right?"

"Yes, dad, I did. But you know know where my heart truly is anyway," said Alvie, blushing.

"I do, baby, I do!" his father replied. Frank pulled Alvie up and planted another tender wet kiss on the boy's bright red lips. They lay, their lips still joined, enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Alvie then started humping his hips, mashing and grinding his slender long penis against his dad's monstrous love weapon. The boy was now breathing hard again, and he looked at his dad with a playful, wicked and happy grin.

It gave Frank the greatest kick to see his son so happy, and boy, did the boy look happy! As Alvie was grinding his pelvis into his dad's, rubbing and squishing their hard cocks together, the teen was grinning and squealing in delight and emitting bursts of sweet sonorous laughter. The teen's smooth cheeks were blooming with a rosy blush, and his huge grey saucer-eyes were sparkling with excitement. Frank thought that he had not seen Alvie so happy since Helen's death. The look of joy and love on his son's face was almost too much for the usually gruff burly man, and Frank thought he was going to cry.

Frank sensed that Alvie was getting close again, and he gently stopped the boy's gyrations: "Wait, sweetheart, wait! I don't want you to spill your little swimming men yet, as there is lots more fun stuff for us to do."

"Yeah, dad, like what? My little swimming men are getting anxious!" the boy pouted jokingly.

"Wait here, I'll show you." Frank responded.

He then climbed off the bed, went inside a closet and emerged shortly, carrying a largish black and blue cardboard box. Frank pulled out from the box a large tube-shape object, made of transparent flexible plastic material, about 10 inches long, and 6 inches in diameter of its main body and with a much wider cylindrical top on one of the ends.

"What is this, daddy?" Alvin inquired curiously.

"Well, kiddo, funny that you should ask! After what I saw this morning, I thought that you, of all people, should recognize a sex toy!" Frank explained. Alvie blushed again.

"See here, son, this is a masturbator toy. There is an opening here at one of the ends, and you fuck your hard dick in it." Frank continued. "The interior is made from a soft gelatinous polymer and it feels almost like human flesh when you fuck it."

"Wow, dad, you really use that?" Alvie asked in surprise.

"Sure, I do, son. I am not a monk, you know, and a guy does have needs! Here, I want you to try it," said Frank handing the toy to his son. Alvie looked it over dubiously.

"Eww, dad, the opening is shaped like a vagina!" the boy exclaimed.

"So, what, kiddo, it does not matter, a tight hole is a tight hole. You will like it, trust me! Later you can order a model with the opening shaped like an ass pucker," his dad retorted. "Here, let me help you. Get over here and stand next to me."

Alvie scooted over from the bed on the floor, and stood next to his father, facing him. Frank pulled a bottle of lubricant from the box, poured some of it inside the toy and then smeared some lube generously on Alvie's dick, and started jacking it vigorously. In just a few seconds the boy's cock was fully erect again, standing up parallel to the floor.

While still holding his son's dick at its base with one hand, Frank pressed the pussy shaped mouth of the toy against Alvie's cock head.

"Go ahead, son, push your dick in," Frank directed. Alvie did as instructed and fairly easily inserted the full length of his slender seven inch long cock inside the toy. He then started bucking his hips in fucking movements, fucking his cock in and out of the transparent cylinder.

"Wow, dad, that feels really neat!" Alvie enthused. "Tight and slick, although I wish the walls were a bit tighter."

"Slow down a bit, babe, and take longer strokes," Frank cautioned. Alvie complied quickly. Alvie was now fucking his cock in and out of the toy at a steady pace. Frank was holding the toy with one hand in front of Alvie, and used his other hand to gently caress the boy's smooth butt.

"Daddy, it is really neat how this thing is transparent. I can see all of my dick inside it!" said Alvie approvingly, his breathing getting faster again.

"Great, Alvie, I am glad that you like it!" replied Frank. "Now let's try something else. Remember how you said that you wished the tunnel inside were tighter. Now we are going to try fucking it together, at the same time."