Daddy, Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank reached forward with his arm and started to caress Alvie's smooth sweaty chest. Alvie responded bu using his right hand to start jacking his dad's fully erect monster cock, and to fondle his hairy bull testicles. They both moaned and both realized that they will not last long.

Frank pulled his son in a tight bear hug, wrapping his powerful legs around the boy's slender waist. Frank was caressing the boy's limber graceful back and his bubbly sweaty smooth butt. Alvie buried his head in his dad's shoulder and started bucking his hips wildly, pounding Frank's ass with a fury. Frank dug his fingers hard in his son's ass-cheeks and bit on Alvie's ear. With a lowed pitched scream, the boy ejaculated inside his father's rectum, filling his father's fiery anal love canal with his young hot spunk. Frank continued to hug his son tightly, as the boy's body convulsed on top of him in several orgasmic spasms. Alvie finally calmed down, still lying on top of his dad's body and whimpering lightly. Frank lifted Alvie's face with his hands and kissed his son deeply and tenderly. Alvie finally rolled over on his back, and lay next to his dad, still panting audibly.

"Wow!!" Alvie breathed. "That was just ... Wow!!"

"Wow indeed, my sweet young stud, wow indeed," Frank laughed gently, turning to face his son. Frank looked at his own hairy belly and saw a pool of cum there. "Oh, look, what do you know, I shot a load without even realizing it!"

They both laughed quietly. Alvie scooped the cum from his dad's stomach with his fingers and lapped it up. They lay down on their backs again, recharging, Alvin's slender cool hand clasping his father's massive paw.

After a few minutes of quiet bliss and rest, their hands separated, and they started slowly fondling each other's privates. Alvie, being a hormone filled teenager, was soon hard again.

Frank turned to face his son, playing with soft short locks of the boy's damp brown hair.

"So, Alvie, can you show me one of your cool gymnastics moves?" asked Frank.

"Sure thing, dad! Watch this!" his son agreed enthusiastically.

Alvie jumped off the bed and stood on the floor. He stretched his arms up and started leaning backwards, slowly bending his knees, and finally dropping in an elegant bridge position. The teen then slowly walked his palms, until his fingers were touching the heels of his feet.

"Oh, wow, baby, that is so cool!!" Frank exclaimed. Frank walked over to his 19-year-old son, put a hand on his stretched tummy and started gently caressing his boy's taut abdominal muscles. Frank was blown over by the beautiful sexy sight in front of him. He thought that he could see every muscle in Alvie's body stretched and extended, and marveled at his boy's flexibility and power. The boy's cock, now semi-hard, was flopping adorably on his stomach. Frank could not restrain himself any more. He leaned over, grabbed Alvie's balls and swallowed his boy's lovely cock into his mouth.

"Oh, daddy!!" Alvie cried out, collapsing on the floor almost immediately, with Frank falling on top of him. They both laughed hysterically.

"Dad, you can't do that to a boy without a warning!" Alvie finally managed to say.

"Sorry babe, you looked so delectable, I just could not help myself! I had to taste my beautiful limber young jungle cat again!" Frank laughed back. "But I am truly impressed! I don't think I could do a bridge like that even when I was five. You must have rubber in your bones!"

"Yeah, dad, and you haven't seen nothing yet! Here, watch another one," Alvie replied.

The teen sat on the floor, leaning backwards. He raised up his legs, put his hands between them, grabbed himself by the ankles, and pulled his legs behind him, resting his folded knees on his shoulders. The boy then leaned his head forward, extending his long graceful neck, grabbed his now hard dick with both hands and pulled it towards his face. In just a few seconds, the boy's mouth closed around the glistening head of his cock and Alvie started sucking his own erect boy pistol with gusto.

"Oh, my god, son, that looks so incredibly hot!!" Frank shouted out. He leaned next to Alvie and started applying gentle forward pressure to the boy's head, while also caressing his neck. Alvie continued sucking himself enthusiastically, taking a longer portion of his penis into his mouth. Frank reached down and started fondling his son's balls, the base of his cock and Alvie's now fully exposed raised up ass. Frank then shoved his thumb deep inside his son's pink velvety pucker.

The boy moaned loudly and finally unfurled, dropping back on the floor and panting rapidly. Frank sat next to him, caressed Alvie's sweaty chest and leaned in for another wet passionate kiss.

"You know, baby," said Frank when they separated, "that was absolutely incredible. I almost shot my load just by looking at you sucking your juicy boy dick. I had no idea you could do that. You really are a cat! And it gives me lots of ideas for us to try in the future."

They both laughed, and then hugged and kissed again. Frank lifted Alvie's body and carried him back onto the bed. They lay there, fondling each other and kissing softly.

"Alvie, babe, do you know what your name means?" Frank asked.

"Yes, dad, you and mom told me at some point. Alvin is an old English name, and I think it means something like 'friend of elves', right?" Alvie responded.

"That's right baby," said Frank gently caressing Alvie's ears. "You mom chose this name for you after you were born. She thought you looked like a tiny cute elf. You still do, although you are not tiny anymore, but just as cute!" Frank laughed.

"Aww, dad!" Alvie pouted in mock indignation.

"You really are a beautiful young elf, and I know now that, just like an elf, you have some super-human abilities," Frank continued, kissing his son's nose and lips again. Alvie purred under his father's caresses.

"What do you say you let your old man have a little more of your sweet ass magic?" Frank inquired.

"Oh, yes, daddy, please!" Alvie agreed enthusiastically, stroking his father's big shiny bald head with his fingers.

Frank rolled Alvie on his left side and nested behind the boy, hugging him closely. Frank then lifted his son's right leg with his own, exposing the boy's smooth bubbly butt. Frank was fully hard and leaking again, eager for what was to follow. He swooshed his slick glans around Alvie's anal entrance, lubricating it with his manly juice, and started to push in. Alvie's pucker was now well trained and prepared for the invasion, and Franks' wide mushroomy cock head popped quickly past Alvie's anal ring. Frank grabbed Alvie from behind with his right arm, caressing the his son's smooth lean chest, now covered with a thick layer of delicious teen sweat. Frank then worked quickly the full length of his massive nine inch love trunk inside his boy's hot rectum. They both sighed deeply, enjoying their union. Alvie turned his head up, and Frank leaned forward, planting his mouth on his son's moist red lips and kissing the boy passionately. Without breaking the kiss, Frank started fucking Alvie's ass in long deep strokes. They both moaned in ecstasy. Frank moved his right hand further down his son's torso, and grabbed Alvie's cock and balls in his big bear palm.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" the boy moaned and whimpered rhythmically as his father continued fucking him deeply, while fondling his young boy dick without mercy. Both father and son felt their passions close to boiling over, and Frank increased the speed and the intensity of his thrusts.

As Frank was pounding Alvie's sweet ass from behind, the boy's mind was again caught in a wild jumble of feelings, thoughts and sensations. His dad, his hero, his progenitor, was inside him, daddy was inside him, loving him, taking him, making him his!! Alvie felt every inch of his dad's massive shaft moving inside his boy chute, stretching Alvie's innards, filling the teen with his hot throbbing man flesh. Frank's strong muscular hand fondling his son's cock and balls and caressing his slim tummy and chest was setting Alvie's entire body on fire. Franks' hot breath and passionate kisses on Alvie's neck were driving the boy crazy, taking him ever closer to the edge. Alvie never felt more loved, content, needed and wanted, never before experienced being so close and connected with his beloved dad. Between squeals of pain and ecstasy, Alvie felt tears of happiness and joy flow from his eyes for the third time that day. Frank also found himself quite on another plane of existence, his head spinning giddily.

Here was his boy, his beloved darling son, the love and light of his life, gifting himself to his dad, opening his body and soul, willingly allowing his dad to enter his body in such an intimate way, surrendering himself, his will and his maleness so ultimately and completely, sharing the sweetness and beauty of his youth, needing and wanting his father inside him so desperately and so completely. Frank realized that Alvie was giving him the ultimate gift, precious, pure and true, and that they were now joined in the most unique, intimate and profound way that a father can be close to his son. Never before has Frank felt so fulfilled as a man and as a father, never before had he felt such overwhelming love, closeness and connection with his son. Conventions and social taboos be damned, Frank knew now that he was lucky, blessed and privileged to experience this special moment, and he felt a pang of pity for all those other fathers most of whom would never this kind of joy and intimacy with their sons. Frank leaned in for another kiss, meeting Alvie's hungry young mouth, and gazed deeply in his son's beautiful grey eyes. A look of love, compassion, tenderness and understanding passed between dad and his teen son. Nothing was said and nothing needed to be said.

Frank started pounding his son's butt like a crazed bull, while tugging and squeezing the boy's rock hard slender snake with his hand. With one more mighty thrust, Frank plunged his monster man tool as deep as he could, trying to reach the boy's heart, and finally exploded, sending a floor of his semen up Alvie's gut. Feeling his father's eruption inside him, the boy blasted off as well, sending several mighty shots of young cum into his dad's hand.

They stayed joined together, their chests heaving, slowly calming down from their orgasms. Frank's cock was still buried deep inside his boy's ass, and Frank continued to grip Alvie's half deflated cock with his hand, squeezing the remaining drops of cum from the boy's shapely glans. Frank nibbled on Alvie's neck gently, tasting the delicious sweat of the boy's afterglow. A few minutes of blissful silence have passed, and Frank shifted his hips, getting ready to slip his man tool out of his son's tender young anus.

Alvie reached over with his arm and pulled his dad closer. "Wait, dad, don't take it out! I love the feel of your big papa cock inside my butt, and I want to wake up just like this. Please, just leave it in there," whispered the boy.

"Really, Alvie, you want daddy to park his love tool in your backside garage for the night? Are you sure, baby?" Frank replied, kissing his teen son's neck.

"Yes, daddy, please!" begged Alvie.

"For you, my boy, anything!" answered Frank, kissing his beloved son again.

He hugged Alvie harder and jostled his hips, snuggling closer to the boy's smooth butt. The teen sighed contentedly, trying to melt into his dad's hairy and furnace hot body.

The storm was still raging outside but they both have forgotten about it. With Frank's thick cock still embedded in his son's rectum, they slowly drifted off to sleep.