Daddy, Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stood face to face to Alvin. With Alvie's boy tool still inside it, Frank positioned the head of his own man weapon next to the pussy shaped opening of the toy and started to push in. It took a bit of effort, but he managed to work at least three quarters of his monster cock inside the toy.

"Here, is that tight enough for you, boy?" Frank asked with a laugh.

"Ah-ah," Alvie breathed his agreement.

Slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo, they started to jointly fuck the toy, alternating between which one of them was providing the main fucking motion. Frank and Alvie leaned towards each other and started kissing again, with Frank holding his son's neck and Alvie now holding the toy. Their cocks were now smashed really tightly together, sharing the heat and the friction of their fucking movements. Both the father and the son were finding this new bonding experience intensely erotic and arousing. The fact that they could actually see their hard cocks tangling inside the toy made it even more exciting Their thrusts became more frantic, and with a loud shared grunt Alvin and his dad both exploded inside the transparent masturbator. They could see their cum mixing together inside of it. Frank pulled the toy off their dicks. He stuck his fingers inside and pulled them out, now covered in cum.

"Mmm-m, father-son love juice shake! Delicious and nutritious!" Frank exclaimed, licking the cum from his fingers.

"Oh, daddy, I want some too, I want some too! Daddy, please!" Alvie cried out.

"Sure thing, baby," Frank replied, handing the toy to Alvie.

The boy stuck his entire right hand inside, scooping out as much cum as he could get, and then hungrily licked his fingers clean.

"Wow, dad, that was really fun!" the boy exclaimed.

"Aha, look who has come around!" Frank teased him gently. "I am glad you liked it, baby. But we are not done having fun yet!"

Frank put the toy and the lube bottle on the floor. He then pulled the teen back onto the bed and spun him around so that they each now were facing the other's crotches. Alvie understood right away what his dad wanted, and they started a slow and tender sixty-nine. Neither one had enough time to recharge yet, and they knew that it would take a bit of time before they could cum again. So Frank and Alvie could now take the time to savor each other's cocks properly, and they did so with relish. After a while Frank felt Alvie release his cock and move lower down Frank's body. Suddenly Frank felt Alvie's nimble fingers spread his ass-cheeks and the boy's tender wet tongue dart the surface of his father's butt hole.

"Woa, that's different!" though Frank to himself as his body twitched in unexpected pleasure. The boy started vigorously licking his father's crack, enjoying his dad's musky, earthy and manly taste and smell. Frank spread his legs wider, giving his son better access to his anal entrance.

"Oh, god, Alvie, that feels amazing!" Frank breathed out.

Appreciating the encouragement, the boy started to lick his dad's hairy pucker even harder, from time to time sticking his tongue as deep as he could in Frank's anus. Frank writhed in pleasure, feeling himself getting close again.

"Alvie, baby, you've gotta stop for now, or I am going to blow again. I am not ready for that yet. Plus I want to return the favor!" exclaimed Frank. Alvie stopped immediately.

"Really, dad? You wanna eat me too?"

"Absolutely, babe! What's good for the gander is good for the gosling!" Frank replied.

Frank spun Alvie's body around and flopped the boy on his back. He then put Alvie's hands on his thighs, below the knees, indicating that Alvie should pull back his legs and raise his butt. The teen understood and complied silently. Frank took a moment to admire the view. His 19-year-old son's butt looked inviting and delicious, with tender smooth moist skin covering two bubbly sumptuous globes. The teen's pink pucker was also completely hairless, winking at his dad cutely and seductively. Frank felt his mouth water. He leaned over, spit several times on his palm and spread a generous amount of saliva around Alvie's butt crack. Frank then stuck out his large meaty tongue and starting swishing it along the surface of his boy's love entrance and around it. Alvie moaned and giggled appreciatively. Frank alternated between laving his son's pink anus and kissing and licking the boy's delicious butt checks, biting them lightly from time to time. He found the taste of his boy's ass unexpectedly sweet, very clean, boyish and toothsome, with only a light hint of earthiness. Alvie was squealing and whimpering in delight as his father forcefully stuck his strong tongue deep inside the boy's anal orifice.

"Oh, man, this is amazing!" Frank thought to himself, loving every second of the wicked and intimate new experience. He suddenly paused as a new appetizing idea crossed his mind.

"Aww, dad, why did you stop?" Alvie whined.

"Alvie, baby, could you bring that rubber cock toy you were using this morning? I want us to have some fun with it," Frank explained.

"OK, dad, sure thing, I'll be back in a sec," Alvie said and run out of the room. He returned shortly holding the big rubber cock, and handed it to his dad. Frank looked at the toy more closely. The toy cock was quite big, probably about 8 inches long, although not as thick as Frank's own man tool. The tan coloring made the toy look quite realistic.

"Yes, very nice," Frank said appreciatively. "OK, now where were we before the interruption?"

He playfully slapped his son's butt and maneuvered the boy in the previous position, lying on his back with his legs spread apart and pulled to his chest, his head resting on a large pillow, and his butt raised for his father's full access. Frank pulled the bottle of lube they used earlier from the floor, and smeared a generous amount on the rubber dick, on his own fingers and around his son's anus.

He then stuck the index and the middle finger of his right hand into his son's ass and started turning them around, loosening the boy's entrance. Alvie moaned lightly, and threw his head back, shutting his eyes. Frank added the third finger and increased the depth of his digital penetration, sinking his fingers almost all the way to the knuckles.

"Aaa-aa," Alvie groaned, wiggling his ass.

"Ssh, baby, you are doing great!" reassured him Frank, kissing the boy's ballsack and both of his ass cheeks. Frank felt that Alvie was now ready. He withdrew his fingers and placed the head of the rubber dick at entrance to his teen son's anal love canal.

"OK, sweetheart, open wide and breathe deep," Frank commanded and started pushing. He was surprised at how quickly and easily the head of the toy popped in and past Alvie's anal ring. Frank held it there for a bit, giving Alvie time to adjust. He then continued pushing in, gradually working the entire length of the rubber cock inside of his son's back entrance.

"Alvie, sweetie, we are all in, you can open your eyes now," Frank said, kissing his boy's ballsack and cock. The boy lifted his head up and looked at his father with a sweet toothy grin.

"Go ahead, dad, it feels great!" he encouraged.

Frank did not need another invitation. Holding the rubber cock by its balls, he started slowly moving the toy in and out of Alvie's well lubed ass with his right hand, gradually increasing the speed and the amplitude of movements. Frank used his left hand to jack his baby boy's slender cock and tease his hairless pink testicles. Frank was fucking Alvie's ass in earnest with the rubber dick, and he cranked up the action by starting to rotate the big toy around its axis. Alvie groaned and whimpered loudly. Frank then lowered his head and began to suck Alvie's sweet penis voraciously, while pounding the boy's ass with the cock toy without mercy. That proved too much for the teen. With a loud moan and a spasm of his entire body, Alvie ejaculated again in his dad's waiting mouth. As before, Frank drank every drop of his boy's sweet love nectar. He finally withdrew the rubber cock from Alvie's anus, and scooted up to the boy's head.

"Here, baby, taste this!" Frank said, pushing the toy, still covered in Alvie's anal juices, to the boy's mouth.

"Oh, dad, you are so-o-o bad! I had no idea!" giggled Alvie smiling.

The boy parted his tender red lips and accepted the slimy toy inside, slowly licking it up and holding his gaze locked with his dad's. Frank marveled at the sexy wicked sight and thought that he might shoot without touching himself. He took the toy away from Alvie, leaned forward and planted a hard kiss on the boy's mouth. Father and son looked at each other smiling. Franks' expression suddenly turned more serious.

"OK, baby boy of mine, are you ready for the main event? Are you ready for papa now?" he asked. A lightning of desire and anticipation blazed in Alvie's huge grey eyes.

"Oh, dad, I am so ready! I want your big papa rocket inside me so-o-o bad!" the teen enthused.

"OK, Alvie, baby, let's get this show on the road!" Frank exclaimed.

He flipped Alvie around on his tummy and climbed on the bed behind the boy. Frank could hear his son breathing heavily, his face buried in the pillow. Frank spread the boy's legs wide apart, and Alvie's well prepared hole quickly opened up, pulsating in anticipation.

Frank aligned the shiny head of his now fully erect cock against his son's anus and moved it around the quivering entrance for a bit, teasing the boy.

"Aww, dad, come on, put it in already!" protested Alvie, lifting his face from the pillow.

"You wish is my command, my sweet young prince! I am going in!" answered his dad.

Frank pushed steadily and again, to his astonishment, his massive and wide cock head popped in easily inside Alvie's ass, eliciting only a brief muffled moan from the boy. Frank counted his blessings and continued to push, slowing working his massive man weapon inside his son's tender young ass. It took longer this time, but in a few minutes Frank was fully in, his monster cock embedded to the hilt in Alvie's hot rectum.

"Oh, god!!" Frank cried out, savoring this special moment.

The feeling of the boy's love canal canal gripping Frank's huge cock was absolutely incredible, very hot, tight, slick and snug. The sensation was different and much more intense than anything Frank experienced fucking a woman's pussy. Frank felt that Alvie's ass was gripping his dick like a fiery anvil, sucking and tugging it deeper and tighter inside. The pleasure was so intense that Frank nearly passed out. Very slowly he started moving his monster man tool in and out of his teen son's ass, pulling two thirds of the way out and then plunging back in. Alvie was whimpering in delight, his nubile young body trembling from excitement and sweet ache.

Frank pulled himself forward, lying fully on top of Alvie's smaller young frame, tangling his hands with his son's and kissing the boy's neck and ear. Frank started to move his pelvis forcefully, plunging his huge cock deeper and deeper inside the boy.

"Oh, daddy, oh!!" Alvie moaned in ecstasy. Alvie felt that his dad's hot rigid man tool was reaching his innermost depth, touching his very soul. The weight, the touch and the smell of his father's body, his hot breath and fiery kisses were driving the boy crazy, and tears of happiness started to flow from his eyes again. Frank was now pounding his boy's ass with abandon.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, papa, please give it to me, I need you so much!! Oh, daddy, please!!" Alvie cried out desperately. This sent Frank over the brink, and he erupted inside his son's ass like a fiery volcano, sending volleys and volleys of hot as lava semen up Alvie's love canal. Frank collapsed on top of his boy, hugging him tightly, as Alvie continued to sob into the pillow in happy cathartic anguish.

Still panting, Frank rolled his massive frame from Alvie's back and turned the teen over. Frank grabbed the boy in a tight hug and covered his face and lips with tender kisses, kissing away the tears and the pain.

"Sh-h-h, baby, it's OK, daddy's here! I've got you, son, I've got you, sweetheart, I've got you, my beautiful sweet Alvie," he cooed, rocking Alvie gently. The boy slowly quieted down and started to return his father's caresses.

"Oh, dad, it was so-o-o unbelievably amazing, so ... I love you so much, daddy, and I am so unbelievably happy!" the boy whispered, looking at his dad with tear-filled eyes.

"I love you too, Alvie, I love you too, my darling baby boy! You gave me a precious gift tonight, and I will never forget it," answered Frank tenderly, and leaned forward to kiss away the rest of his son's tears.

They lay down embracing each other and gently caressing each other's bodies. A few minutes of warm quiet silence followed. Both father and son thought that they both re-established their love and made a huge leap forward, opening up new and unique depths of their relationship. Both felt a wave of happiness and relief roll over them.

Finally Frank exhaled a deep sigh and rolled on his back, pulling Alvie on top of him. Alvie looked up at his dad from Frank's chest, smiling warmly. Frank reached down and stroked his son's soft brown hair, now damp with sweat, like the rest of their bodies.

"Ok, son, same question as before: Did your old man do OK for a first timer?" Frank asked with a grin.

"Oh, dad!!" cried out Alvie. "You have your answer already, don't you?"

Frank leaner forward and kissed the boy's nose.

"Yes, I suppose, I do, sweetheart, I suppose I do," answered Frank with a gentle laugh.

"So, Alvie," Frank continued after a pause, "did you and Jason ever? ..."

"No, dad, of course not!" Alvie replied with a giggle. "Jason is as straight as they come. I did have a big crush on him for a while, though. He is a good friend, and he is the only one whom I told that I was gay while we were in high school. He understood and gave me the support that I needed. He also helped me out protecting me from bullies. He is as big and strong as you. Nobody dared to mess with him, and so they left me alone too. We are still very good friends and I love him a lot, but only as a pal."

There was another pause.

Frank finally spoke: "I am sorry, baby, that I was not there for you in these last six years, since mom died. I was so buried in grief and in my own stupid preconceptions that I could not find a way out. But I promise to do better and to make it up to you! Can you forgive me, Alvie?"

"Oh, daddy, of course I forgive you! You have always been my idol, my hero, and I love you with all my soul! And you have already made it up to me quite a bit tonight! And made out with me too!" Alvie replied tenderly.

It was Frank's turn to hold back the tears.

"Thank you, son, thank you, my sweet Alvie, thank you my boy!" said Frank, kissing Alvie's eyes and lips again.

They lay cuddled together for a while, quietly enjoying and caressing each other's bodies.

At last Frank broke the silence again: "You know, kiddo, turnabout is fair play. And I would really like to feel this lovely weapon inside me as well." He squeezed and fondled Alvie's now deflated teen cock.

"Really, dad?! Are you serious?!!" the boy asked his dad in shock. "You want me to ..."

"Yes, son, I want you to make love to me, of course I do! You know me, kiddo, I never do anything half-way. I want to be with you, close to you, in every way possible, and I want to experience having your lovely cock inside me too. You can't have all the fun to yourself, you know!" Frank responded.

"Oh, daddy!" the teen cried out, hugging and kissing his burly father hard again. Frank eagerly kissed him back and tenderly stroked the boy's hair.

"Shall we begin?" Frank said with a smile.

"He-he, you know that this is a staple phrase of Daenerys Targaryen on the Game of Thrones? It is my favorite show. And yes, we shall begin!" Alvie giggled.

"OK, my little boy dragon, talk is cheap, let's go!" Frank laughed back.

He slid down Alvie's sweat-covered slim body and took his son's penis into his mouth again, giving it several quick powerful sucks. That brought Alvie's erection to full mast again. Frank then pulled Alvie from the bed and scooted his own burly body to the lower end of the bed, lying on his back, with his legs raised up. Alvie walked over to the bed's edge, facing his father's exposed meaty hairy ass. Frank grabbed his enormously thick powerful thighs with his hands, hooking his forearms under his knees and pulling the knees closer to his chest. Alvie now had full access to his father's butt. He leaned in and licked around Frank's hole, generously bathing it with saliva, and kissed his father's giant balls and half-hard meaty cock. The boy then poured some lube onto his hands and on his hard cock, and then stuck his well-lubed thumb into his dad's ass, trying to loosen him up. Frank emitted a low grunt.

"OK, papa bear, ready?" Alvie asked.

"Yeas, kiddo, give it to me," Frank urged him on. Alvie leaned forward, placed the purple engorged tip of his young dick at the entrance to his father's hot hairy hole, and pushed in. Frank's pucker, unused to being penetrated, resisted, and Alvie had to apply more pressure. Eventually, with a gentle plopping sound the head of the boy's slender erect dick popped in. Frank groaned and winced in pain.

"Daddy, are you OK? Do you want me to stop? To take it out?" the boy asked worriedly.

"No, son, don't you dare! I want you inside me! Just wait there for a moment," Frank reassured him.

Alvie paused for a bit, letting Frank to adjust to the invasion. Seeing his father's face relax, the teen started pushing again, and continued to slowly work his 7-inch boy rocket inside his father's rectum. In a few minutes Alvie was fully in, his pubic bone pressing against his dad's fleshy ass cheeks.

Frank opened his eyes and looked at his son's smiling face.

"OK, baby, go ahead, give it to me! Let me feel my baby's baby-maker inside me!" Frank encouraged.

Alvie nodded silently, put his hands on his dad's thighs and started slow fucking motions. As Alvie was plunging his dick deeper and deeper into his father's hot hairy hole, the feeling in his young teen cock was incredible. Alvie had always thought of himself as a bottom and almost never fantasized about fucking another guy, just about being fucked. But now he understood what the big fuss was really all about. His father's fiery rectum was hugging his cock tightly, pulling it in, gripping it with tremendous power and love. Alvie looked down at his dad's huge balls and a heavy fleshy cock flopping around on Frank's muscular belly, and felt a tremendous rush of pride, lust, love, gratitude and satisfaction. He was fucking this gorgeous bull of a man, his progenitor, the embodiment of all of his dreams and longings. The feeling of happiness and desire in Alvie's chest was overwhelming. Frank was experiencing similar emotions. Until today Frank thought of himself as incurably straight, but he was awed and amazed at how good his son's long slender hard cock felt inside him. As Alvie's penis was hitting his dad's prostate, Frank felt delicious jolts of electricity pass through his body, making his own monster cock harder and harder. Frank looked up at Alvie's sweat covered face, seeing the effort and concentration as the boy was pounding his father's ass, mixed with pleasure, tenderness and desire. Frank could see Alvie's young chest and stomach muscles move underneath the boy's sweat-sheathed glowing skin. Frank felt a great rush of love, pride and and satisfaction as a father, seeing his sweet, sensitive son display such power and drive. Here was a boy who came from his own seed, about to impregnate Frank's innards with the young male seed of his own. It was a unique, precious and special moment.