Daddy Prefers Daughter

Story Info
Husband turns to Daddy Daughter porn and fantasies.
7.9k words
3.82
58k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
770 Followers

I was close to cumming. I needed to hang on till the moment he exploded into his daughter's wide-open mouth. Her tongue licked the bottom of the head, her hands gently caressed his balls, he stroked his cock to finish off what his daughter had started. Having watched the movie several times, I needed to hang on for one more minute to time my climax with his cum explosion into his daughters yearning mouth.

"Daddy?"

On no, my daughter Jenny pushed open the door and walked in. I dropped my tablet and pulled the sheets up to cover my throbbing cock that was covered with pre-cum and lubrication.

"Daddy what were you watching? Standing by the door I could hear voices. Someone was saying 'take it all in baby.'

"Baby I was watching a movie." Which was the truth.

My doc had me under testosterone treatment to help my energy and outlook on life. The last treatment must have been an overdose as my sex drive went into hyper gear. Every attractive female, no matter the age, triggered a tingle in my balls and quick fantasy about what I would do with her. Sadly, my wife's sex drive no longer matched mine. Actually, I believe she no longer had any interest in sex with me.

So, I was left to take care of myself and turned to porn instead of cheating on my wife. Sampling different sites and situations I ran across a taboo incest site that caught my eye and helped fuel my sex drive satisfaction. I was hooked on the Daddy-Daughter videos and watched them whenever my wife was out.

It was exciting to watch Dad's seducing their daughter into giving hand jobs, blowjobs then fucking in all the positions. Sometimes it was the daughter who seduced her Dad with sexy clothing and dirty talk. I liked the situation where Daddy and Daughter were given a hotel room with only one bed resulting in a seduction.

Watching a daughter take all of her Dad's cock down her throat was tough to match. I stopped watching any other kind of porn.

When my wife left in the morning before dawn to visit an out of state friend, I waited about an hour, took off my pajamas, pushed down the sheets, pulled out the big screen tablet, lubricated my cock and fired up one of my favorite Daddy-Daughter videos.

My 12-inch cock was already hard in anticipation. This video had Daddy seducing his naive, 18-year-old daughter (same age as my Jenny) convincing her to give him a hand job. Kind of a weak plot, but it worked for me.

'Honey it is OK. There is nothing wrong with helping your Daddy out. The doctor said I needed to climax at least once a day to reduce my anxiety and depression issues.

He said it was a healthy thing to do. Mom is out of town for a week so she can't help me. I really need your help. So please help Daddy out and put your hand on my penis. Just start moving up and down on it. If a clear liquid comes out of the head just lick it up. It is good for you.'

He made her move between his legs and after three minutes of continued stroking, the precum leaked out of his 10-inch erect cock.

'Honey, do you see the clear liquid?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'OK, it is time to do something about it like we talked about.'

He pulled her head down near his cock imploring her, ordering her to lick his cock.

'Lick it up, baby. Lick your Daddy's cock.'

After she licked it up, he told her, 'Honey you are doing great. Now put your mouth back on Daddy's cock. Then move your lips up and down on it.

That's a good girl. Keep moving up and down and go further down each time. That's good. You are close to the bottom so I will help by pushing down on you. Good.... Good...Good... Take it all in baby!'

Then she did! She went balls deep on her Dad.

'Oh, baby you are such a good help for Daddy. I am ready to climax. I need to give you the white liquid now. It is called cum.

Pull off so I can see you take my load of cum in your mouth.'

Her lips rested snuggly around the base of his manhood. Then she slowly pulled off his stiff cock. She stopped and wrapped her lips tightly around the indentation where the head meets the shaft. She licked and suckled the head tasting more of his pre-cum.

'Baby we are going to do this every time Mom is away.'

She released the head and moved back.

'Yes Daddy. I would like that very much. Can you put your big penis inside me after you cum in my mouth? My pussy is really wet. I want to do that every time too.'

This was my favorite part. The dirty talking, both Daddy and Daughter admitting they love having sex together, the commitment for future sex, the taboo interaction with his daughter by cumming in her mouth.

I loved watching his load stream into her mouth. I was ready for the big moment, my cock throbbing and the head dripping more precum. Come on, hold on, hold on, give her what she needs and wants -- a load of Daddy's cum. This Daddy is ready to erupt virtually in her mouth too.

Then...interruption by Jenny.

Jenny asked, "Were they saying that and if they did, what does 'take it all in' mean?"

Jenny dropped something to the floor.

She bent over to get it. She wore a light-blue baby doll top with little ribbons tying the center shut. It was so sheer I could clearly see the curvature of her breasts as well as the darker circles of her areola atop them.

Her matching sheer bottom barely covered her firm curved cheeks. My cock was still hard from my favorite movie watching. My erect 12 inches twitched with the sight of my daughter's body in full display. It looked so familiar to my wife.

I had always cordoned off any thoughts of engaging with her in a sexual way even with the flood of excitement I have watching the Daddy-Daughter videos. Seeing her now and in the situation where we were alone this weekend, started to tear down that taboo wall. But it was the night before that started it started to crumble.

For some reason, last night my wife was wild in bed. It was like the good old days. She asked me to talk dirty and order her to suck my cock. Before she had lost interest in sex with me, she was really into sucking my cock.

Sometimes I think that is all she wanted to do is suck my cock but would dutifully do anything else. She said sucking my cock really turned her on and she would orgasm herself while doing it.

Maybe because I was surprised with her wildness, this time, it had the opposite effect on me. I was not getting hard. Even before I started the Daddy-Daughter videos, I was rock hard and ready before starting the video.

I had to do something to get hard. I could fantasize about someone else sucking my cock to orgasm. I could replay one of my favorite videos in my head, but I had a better idea. An idea that was strictly and excitingly taboo and never on my radar scope until then.

in terms of good looks, Jenny and my wife were almost twins. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, luscious breasts, tight ass cheeks - some people remarked that they looked like sisters.

I turned to the taboo, incestuous fantasy of Jenny, my daughter, sucking my cock just like my favorite Daddy-Daughter videos. It didn't take long once I locked into the thought of my Jenny licking and sucking her Daddy's cock while caressing my balls as my wife liked to do -- and was doing it then. The heat of my climax was boiling. It wasn't long before my cock stiffened as I began pumping my load into my Jenny's surrogate mouth.

'Baby, I am cumming!'

I came so strongly with such a huge load my wife flinched with the first stream. She stayed on my pulsing cock by pulling back to the indentation below my cock head, licking, swallowing, and sucking out the cum that continued to flow. She couldn't hold all the cum in her mouth.

She let what she hadn't swallowed drip out onto my cock and stomach. She quickly licked it up, swallowed, then returned to hold the head of my cock in her mouth while looking me in the eye. She backed off and gave it a kiss. The last part wasn't typical for her. Something was different. Was she kissing my cock goodbye? Would we be back to no sex again?

'Honey, that was so great. Did you orgasm too?'

She didn't answer. She just gave me a look. Was she angry at me? Did I orgasm too fast not giving her time to do the same? Fantasizing about Jenny was too damn exciting, I couldn't hold back at all. It surprised me what an overwhelming effect it was imagining my daughter sucking my cock to climax.

I was hopeful we would have a great night of sex, but once she kissed my cock, she stood up, almost ran to the bathroom, rinsed her mouth, put her night clothes on and slipped back in bed. I wanted more, but she was not interested.

I found myself thinking about how it would it be to imagine Jenny riding my cock accepting another load of cum as I fucked my wife. When I tried to snuggle up to my wife placing my hard, wet cock between her taut cheeks. She pushed me away. She didn't say a word to me. I didn't get it.

Back to the real world with Jenny.

Trying change the subject, I asked Jenny, 'What are you wearing? It looks like Mom's.' It backfired as I didn't expect her reply.

'Yes, it is Mom's. She told me to wear it when I masturbate. She said it would make me feel sexy while I had her huge dildo in my pussy while fantasizing about a well-hung man on top of me pumping my pussy hard. Does that answer your question?'

Stunned, I was awakened when I saw what she had dropped. It was a huge dildo with big balls. It looked a foot long and thick. She must have been pleasuring herself while I was doing the same. I wondered if she had climaxed, as I sure hadn't this morning.

As I stared at her, it looked like she was contemplating what to say. She moved the dildo up to her lips and momentarily opened her mouth for it. She licked the head, then up and down on the shaft. She wrapped her lips around the shaft as she looked me in the eye.

She is going to take that foot long cock into her mouth! Right in front of her Daddy! The thought of that was too much. I quickly ran my hand down to my stiff cock, grabbed hold and began stroking it.

'Daddy! What the heck are you doing? Are you stroking your penis?'

Penis? It sounded so...so...biological? She did have a degree in biology. She was pre-med now on break. My word -- what was I thinking!

This wasn't some porn video. This was real life with my daughter. Really? Stroking my cock while looking at her? Yes, she was dressed in a sheer baby doll outfit displaying not only her luscious breasts with puffy nipples also a shaved pussy with puffy labia who had a foot long dildo up to her lips but...

'Sorry, sorry, sorry! Baby, I don't know what got into me. Sorry, I will stop. It is just that...I thought...that...I don't know what I was thinking. I am so sorry. Please don't tell Mom. I won't do it again. I promise.'

'Calm down Daddy. It is OK. I totally understand.'

She sat down on the bed next to me, with her body turned toward me. The up-close view of her luscious full breasts through the sheer baby doll top, her beautiful face with an impish smile and her crossed legs showing the thin strap holding up her panties gave her a sexy position that no way calmed me down.

Then again, I noticed her puffy nipples with the diamond hardness. She was still aroused! Another impulse wave came over me. I needed to reach up to gently caress her breasts and take advantage of her arousal to play out a video Daddy-Daughter fantasy.

She looked at the bed sheet tent supported by my pulsing cock. She placed her hand on my thigh right next to it.

'Daddy?'

Her tone was that of parent trying to calm her child. But the placement of her body and now her hand were more seductive than parental.

'Yes Jenny.' I sounded like an obedient child staring at her hand.

'Do want to know why I came to your room dressed like this?'

My heart skipped a beat. Was she planning on having kinky sex with me? Sexy daughter armed with a huge dildo. Kind of exciting thinking what we could do with it.

Was she planning on being Mom's look alike substitute for the weekend?

Was she testing my waters on a willingness to fuck her. No, that can't be. And I can't allow that anyway. Even fantasizing about Jenny sucking my cock last night was wrong. Then stroking my cock in front of her hoping that she deep throated that 12-inch dildo while I pleasured myself. What is wrong with me?

'Daddy?'

She could tell I was lost in my thoughts.

'Sorry. Yes. I would like to know.' I said shakily.

'There are two reasons. One an explanation, the other a request. Which door do you want to open first.'

My mind raced. This interaction with my daughter swung my emotions from primal desire to embarrassment to confusion to inquisitiveness. This is not the morning I planned.

Masturbate all morning with my precious Daddy-Daughter videos, cook my daughter breakfast and then do something wholesome with my daughter like maybe catch an Academy Award nominated movie -- it was that season.

We liked watching movies together. Now, every time I will let her sit on my lap, as she was wanting to do, or let her stretch out on the sofa in her skimpy bedtime t-shirt and white panties, her head in my lap, watching movies, I would look at it in a new light and.... maybe a new hope.

Which door to open first? That sounded like a game show plot.

Trying to take control and put a framework around her plans I asked, 'Which one is your burning desire to fulfill?'

She cut her eyes to me. I saw a smile breaking out. Were these 'doors' her desires or just fact gathering? Did she figure out that I knew she was playing a game with her Daddy? Was she enjoying the repartee of the conversation cognizant of both of our sexual arousals.

Or she was mulling over answers to questions she thought were innocent and appropriate but creative if I thought she was trolling my interest in having sex with her. I could not forget that she was very smart.

'Ok.'

'Let's start with the explanation. Actually, there is more than one I need. First, for you to honestly answer.'

The way Jenny said that sent a chill up my spine. The way she said 'for you to answer' made it so personal. This could not be some generic answer available from a smart-ass AI speaker. Only I could answer.

'Mom told me to leave my bedroom door open during the night. Seemed like a weird request, but I did it. It was after dinner close to 10 PM when you both went to bed. Later, I heard muffled talking, moaning, silence then more moaning. I was intrigued by the noise. I crept down the hall.

I could see your bedroom door was ajar. I snuck up closer and peaked in. Mom was on top of you and had your flaccid penis in her mouth. She was working it up and down. Eventually she managed to get an erection.

After working it up and down, each time further down your huge penis, I don't know how she managed to do it, she took your huge penis all the way into her mouth. I could see you were really enjoying it.

She kept moving up and down on you while she caressed your testicles. She sped up her motion and soon you cried out 'Baby, I am cumming.'

I could see your penis pulsing while she held on to it with her mouth. You were moving your head back and forth on the pillow which I attributed to a feeling of ecstasy. Then your hands gripped the sheets pulling them up. I could see your semen dripping out of Mom's mouth onto your penis and your lower abdomen.

As best I could tell, she swallowed the semen you delivered into her mouth, then she licked up the semen she could not control in her mouth that dripped out. She took the head of your cock in mouth and held it for a few seconds, then kissed it.

Daddy, you had such a strong orgasm. And Mom was awesome taking your limp penis to an erection. I have to admit it was absolutely erotic. Such great oral sex. I was so wet, I had to change my panties back in my room after masturbating while thinking about what I just saw.

But what surprised me was the speed that she jumped out of bed to the bathroom when she was done.

So, let's get to your explanation first.

Why did you cry out 'Baby, I am cumming'? Your pet name for Mom is 'Honey'. Always has been. Your pet name for me is 'Baby'. Explain.'

This is a major problem. Do I tell her I was fantasizing that she Jenny was sucking my cock? Is that why I screamed out 'Baby'.

Could it be my wife understood the difference? Did she expect me to say 'Honey, I am cumming'? Probably so. Maybe that's why she shutdown anything else.

She knew my pet name for Jenny was 'Baby'. She knew they were look alikes. She knew she had deprived me of sex. She knew our daughter is sexually promiscuous, she knew she was educating her daughter on all aspects of sex. I hope she was teaching her oral sex.

'Baby, there is no good explanation for this. When you are about to have an orgasm, your brain almost loses control because of the pure primal excitement of the sexual experience.

I don't remember saying anything when I came in your Mom's mouth. I have done that many times. But, if that is what you heard, obviously that is what I said.'

It sounded like a biology textbook answer, but what a bunch of bull. I can't believe I said that. I really wanted to say that Mom no longer excited me. That I had to fantasize to orgasm. I realized I am sexually attracted to you, and I imagined you - my 18-year-old daughter Jenny -- sucking and pleasuring my cock. That fantasy triggered cumming in your Mom's mouth. That is what I would like to tell her.

'Ok.'

She wasn't buying it, but she decided to plow ahead. I really wanted to tell her the truth, but I just couldn't muster the strength.

She shifted slightly in the bed getting ready for explanation number 2. She picked up the tablet and gazed at the frozen video of the daughter receiving her Dad's load. I wanted to grab it from her. I thought it would have gone blank by this time.

She placed the tablet against my balls and cock and nestled in between my legs with only the sheet separating it. My cock was taller than the tablet. She was getting a view of my cock head outlined by the sheet. Maybe she placed herself there to be close to my cock during the video.

She relaunched the video from the start and watched intensively. I couldn't see the video, but I could clearly hear. I knew it by heart so I could picture what was going on between bad Daddy and soon to be slutty daughter.

I especially knew the end. It was the point when Jenny walked in on me. I could hear him moaning as stream after stream shot into his daughter's mouth. She would then wrap her mouth around the head and suck out what left and swallow everything. Some of the cum was on her chin.

Dad points it out, she scoops it up with finger and offers it to Daddy. He licks and sucks her finger. They started kissing and fondling each other. She holds unto his cock while they embrace. She thanks him exuberantly for letting her suck her Daddy's cock.

She says, 'Daddy I am ready to fuck now. I am so horny. Put your huge cock into your daughter's tight, wet pussy and fuck me hard. Your slutty daughter will cum all over Daddy's cock.'

For a moment there, I thought I heard Jenny say that. She did have her hand on the volume control. Turn off the sound and say the slutty daughter words. Can't be. But from what I remember, the words were close. Had she seen the video before?

Jenny said, 'This video is the root of my second explanation request. Why do you watch Daddy-Daughter porn? Mom told me that you have been doing this for a long time.'

What? How did my wife know about my secret passion? I needed to answer.

I thought going on the offensive would work. Once again, I was outsmarted.

'Baby, what makes you think I watch disgusting videos like that all the time? Sure, I watch some porn, but who doesn't? I stumbled across it this morning thinking it was something else. Yes, I watched it, but I didn't get anything out of it. Have you watched porn?'

VCDC
VCDC
770 Followers