Daddy Prefers Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both knew that you watch your Daddy Daughter videos to masturbate. I waited a while to make sure you were doing that before coming to your room.

Daddy, all this was planned. I have run out of time. Mom wins. I am not going to do anything for you. You had your chance, several chances, and you blew it!

If you weren't so hooked on your precious videos and masturbation, I could be riding your cock right now with your cum dripping out of my mouth.

Anyway, just so you know, I will continue to have sex with Mom. She loves it and I will take care of her sexual needs, You have your tablet. Have fun with that.

I have to leave now. Mom is waiting for me. She has a hotel room with one bed. I will report that I lost and give her the details if she wishes.

The plan is to have sex all weekend, but because I lost, I have to do any kinky thing she orders me to do. I am really looking forward to what Mom has planned. I think I would like to tie her up and use all the sex toys we have bought, but we'll see.

And one last thing, I really wanted to suck your cock even before the challenge. One day I accidently walked into the bathroom. You were in the shower stroking your huge cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I wanted it so bad. I imagined joining you in the shower, laying a towel down in front off you, kneeling down and give you the best blowjob ever while the water streamed down us.

Oh well, maybe I can find a different Daddy to do that with.'

With that, she gathered up her stuff and left my room. I had to think about what a jerk I am. How I misread the situation totally. How I screwed up my chance to fulfill my fantasy with my gorgeous, sexy daughter.

Maybe I can recover. I need to think about that. In the meantime, I am going to check out the Mommy Daughter videos.

THE END