Daddy Prefers Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying again to knock her off her game and lying through my teeth. However, I thought, Not good, never works out like honesty.

'Yes, I have. Mom played for me the porn that you watch. The only kind of porn you watch.'

Uh-oh. Is she bluffing? How could my wife see what I was watching? Maybe Jenny did see this video before. Did she desire what the slutty daughter begged for?

'Jenny, what are you talking about? What do you think I am watching?' I fell into the trap -- again.

'Daddy, remember when Mom's laptop was having problems and you offered your laptop so that she could keep working? Mom is tech savvy and copied your browsing history. She looked at it, then she showed it all to me.

Daddy, really? Daddy-Daughter porn movies? Is that all you watch? The minute Mom leaves town that is what you do? Obviously, that is what you watched last on your tablet.

Did I interrupt your orgasm? Do you want me to take your cock into my mouth?

Do you want me to move up and down on it until I take your erection all the way in your daughter's mouth like Mom?

Do you want to cum in my mouth like you did to Mom and the daughter in the video?'

Man, I am in a bad spot. Or am I? My sexy daughter in her sheer baby doll nightgown with her hand inches from my throbbing cock. She is still aroused and talking dirty. I really want to say yes to all her questions. Time to 'cum' clean.

'Yes, Baby. Time to be honest. I was watching the video again and was seconds from launching a huge load into my bed sheets. You had bad timing. But...I am OK with that. I love your company baby. '

I boldy moved her hand right onto my cock.

'And when Mom was sucking your cock, did you fantasize it was me?' She did not move her hand.

We were getting somewhere -- full speed ahead with honesty!!!

'Yes Baby. The thought of you sucking my cock really turns me on.

There it is. Honest explanations for you. Now that we are done with the explanations, Let's move unto the request. What is your request?'

I was hoping she asks to at least suck my cock.

'Wait a minute,' she said. 'Your first explanation was a lie! You just admitted that you screamed out 'Baby, I am cumming' because you were imagining your daughter sucking your cock. Right?'

I didn't need to answer, I couldn't answer.

'I need to teach you a lesson. You are a bad Daddy,' she said with a sexy smile.

She moved her hand to the top of the sheet and slowly pulled it down stopping before my erect cock. She rested her hand down at the base of my 12-inch erection.

With all the dirty talk, hearing my favorite Daddy-Daughter video while Jenny watched it, seeing her luscious body and smelling the enticing aroma of her perfume, my cock was leaking precum again.

I was hoping that she wanted to suck my cock. I was going crazy thinking about it. No longer being a fantasy like last night, but a reality today.

Jenny whispered into my ear in a sexy voice that totally surprised me.

'I have been thinking about granting you a request. It only seems right and fair. What do you think? What would be your request?'

She was teasing me for sure.

I was shocked. I just laid there thinking about it for a minute. The mind racing like crazy thinking of my answer.

'No answer?'

Before I could answer, she pulled the sheets all the way off. She took in the sight of my naked body and my 12-inch erection.

As she licked her lips, she moved her hand to my inner thigh with the top of her hand touching my aching balls.

The big load of precum was sliding down my cock heading to my balls. Some of it dripped onto the back of her hand.

'Daddy! Seeing you up close, I didn't know you were so.... big.... hard...and thick. It makes my mouth water looking at it.

You are bigger than Mom's dildo. You are bigger than any guy I have sucked off. I really crave big, hard thick cocks.

Now I know why Mom wanted to perform fellatio on your penis last night. It must really turn her on taking you down into her throat.

I know I would get turned on if someone with cock like yours was in my mouth.

Maybe she wanted me to see how talented she is, a little bit of a lesson on how I should suck your cock... I mean a cock like yours.

Maybe she also wanted me to see how she can have a huge cock like yours available to her whenever she wants. I don't think though that she expected to hear you call out my name as you shot your load into her mouth.

Watch what I learned last night. Tell me what you think about my technique. Daddy, the only thing wrong with Mom's dildo is it doesn't shoot cum into my mouth. I hope one day someone will do that for me.' She said with a smile.

She had the dildo in her other hand. She took her precum covered hand toward the dildo. She rolled the dildo head over the precum. She moved the dildo to her mouth.

She stopped to look at my aroused reaction. She ran her tongue around the head to taste the precum. She then licked up and down the length of the shaft. She paused then slowly slipped the shaft into her mouth. She moved up and down on it.

Up...down...up...down until she had the whole shaft in her mouth and down into her throat without gagging!

She slowly pulled it out until the head rested on her tongue. She stroked the shaft up and down. I was ready to grab my cock again and stroke it like crazy. She must have been reading my mind.

Laying the dildo between my legs, my daughter once again surprised me when she pulled the bows open on her baby doll top opening a view to her beautiful breasts that seemed identical to my wife's.

Standing up, she let the top fall to the ground.

'Daddy, I give you permission to stroke yourself while you watch me.'

She took a step forward. The sheer panties were wet by her sex. Her pussy lips were swollen. She was greatly aroused I think by teasing her father.

She took the strings riding on her hips and slowly pulled them down.

Her pussy glistened with her juices inches from my face. She stepped out of her panties.

'Daddy, I want you to stroke your cock! What are you waiting for? Do it! Watch your little girl make you cum. Don't you want to see her suck on the dildo again?'

I grabbed hold of my shaft and began stroking it. She moved to the foot of the bed. I admired her tight ass cheeks.

She stopped, letting me admire them more while I stroked my cock. I have no idea where she was going. Maybe back to her room after she teased me so.

From the bottom of the bed, she crawled forward between my legs on her knees. She stopped to watch me stroke my cock. She ran her hands over her puffy nipples squeezing both the hard tips.

She picked up the dildo and rubbed it against the lips of her pussy, then pushing it in about halfway. She shuddered and whimpered as she moved the dildo in and out.

'Daddy, Daddy, fuck me harder, fuck your little girls pussy till I cum all over you.

Please Daddy, give me all 12 inches in my tight, wet pussy made by you. I want you so bad. I want your cock more than Mom does.

My pussy juices are flowing all over your 12-inch cock. Push it in all the way.

Push it in harder. Harder. Harder Daddy. Harder. Harder.

Fuck your slutty, cock teasing daughter. Pound my pussy.

Take me, take me now and whenever you need a blowjob and good fucking. You deserve it. Daddy.

Daddy. Daddy you are making your daughter cum.'

She pushed the dildo all the way and screamed in ecstasy.

Was this an invitation to fuck her or more teasing? I was tempted to get up on my knees, move in close to her and replace the dildo with my 12-inch cock.

But then she dropped down to her elbows with her curvy ass up in the air. She pulled the dildo out. She placed the dildo right in front my cock, grabbed my cock and dildo with both hands and moved down on the dildo.

She was so close to my cock it rubbed against her forehead as she moved up and down on the dildo.

She held it still for a moment and looked past my throbbing cock to look into my eyes. I saw lust and arousal in her eyes.

She moved up to her knees again and turned her body to the right. That gave me a side view of the dildo deep in her mouth and her puffy nipples on the huge, firm breasts.

She matched the cadence of my strokes with the up and down on the 10-inch dildo. But then she took it all way into her mouth and deep into her throat. The sight was too much for me.

'Baby I am cumming!' I screamed.

I exploded a stream that landed on the top of her left breast, some of it dripping down to the nipple and then unto the bed.

I kept pumping out more streams that landed on my thighs, stomach and down the shaft down to my balls.

'Daddy, why didn't you save your cum load for my mouth?

That was going to be my request -- cum in my mouth like you did to Mom.

I wanted to get you hot and then I was going to move my lips right to the top of your huge cock head and give you the opportunity to climax in my mouth.

I should have told you I really wanted my Daddy's cock. Maybe I should have stroked you and sucked your cock instead of Mom's dildo.

I really wanted to feel your 12-inch erection deep in my throat before you pulled back and came in my mouth. I was looking forward to the warm feeling and taste of your cum.'

How stupid of me! I should have figured out that she wanted to suck my cock!

All the clues were there, she stripped naked for her Daddy, she was definitely sexually aroused. She kept playing with that dildo.

She gave me hints about sucking my cock and blowing my load into her mouth. Now what?

She got up, picked up her baby doll top and bottom, grabbed her dildo and sat down next to me.

She leaned over to my wet still erect cock. She took the head into her mouth and licked up any cum while trying to suck out more.

She backed off it, gave the head a kiss, stood up and began walking out of the room. Just like my wife.

'Wait Baby!'

She stopped and turned and asked 'What?'

'Don't I get my request?' I said with a smile.

She stopped and turned. She dropped everything and sat next me.

She grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Yes, but my request would be much more than that.

'Let me guess. You want to recreate one of your precious Daddy Daughter videos with me.

I would suck your cock and huge balls, you would explode in my mouth, then we would explore all the different fucking positions until we were totally exhausted.

Correct?'

'Something like that.'

She continued stroking me.

'Do you need your tablet while I do this?'

I can't believe she was doing this and said that. Another tease or the start of something good? She actually figured out what I wanted.

'Daddy, I hope you learned a lesson. Daddy-Daughter videos don't compare to your own daughter who has a burning desire for sucking and of course fucking her Daddy's cock.

I gave you every hint that is what I wanted to do. Would you like to review the hints and clues? The answer is yes.

I show up in your room in a sexy nighty with a dildo. Should have been a clue. I start sucking on the dildo, hint.

What did you do? You immediately start stroking your cock! Really! You should have taken the dildo away from me and shoved my head down onto your cock. That is what I expected to happen.

I describe in vivid detail Mom sucking your cock and your reaction to it. You give some bull answer about why you called out my name when you were cumming. I knew why you did that.

Mom told me that you were going to have a time getting hard, she had seen it before.'

Wait, Mom talks to her about our sex life?

'I lay your tablet right on your cock and balls and watch one of your precious videos right between your legs no more than 9 inches from your huge, desirable cock. You did nothing so I played the video and figured you could hear the video and probably know what was happening.

I was waiting for you to grab the tablet and give me direct access to your huge cock and balls hoping you would ask or just force me to suck your cock and balls.

Then you admit to fantasizing it was me sucking your cock instead of Mom. I was hoping you would then make a move based on your honesty, but no. You were boldly done with your explanation and wanted to move on. Incredible.

I was ready for you to turn it into reality after I told you how excited I was watching Mom suck your cock. How wet I was, how I had to masturbate. Hint that I was turned on by you and the size of your cock!

Then, it was time for me to take control as you wouldn't. So, I pull your sheet off letting me see your cock up close. I was ready to take it right then, but I had to test you further. I tell you how I crave huge cocks.

I tell you how I would like to have a huge cock like your cock in my mouth. I tell you my theory was that Mom wanted to show me how to suck your cock. Nothing from you.

I take off all my clothes! At that point, I knew you wouldn't make a move on me, so I decided to give you a show. It wouldn't match your Daddy Daughter videos.

But I believed I would get you to masturbate and finally force me to suck your cock.

I played with the dildo shoving it up my pussy while talking dirty invoking your name an invitation for you to fuck me.

I was hoping you would get up, pull the dildo out and shove your 12-inch erection with your huge cock head deep inside me parting my swollen lips and ramming my aroused clit. But no! You just laid there

.

I challenged myself to make you cum by sucking on the dildo. It got you going the first time. It worked for sure the second time.'

Throughout this trip down short memory lane, she continued to stroke my cock. Reliving those moments lit my fires again.

I was moving to another unloading. I could see the cum that made it to her breast. It was a moonshot of a stream. I was ready again.

Maybe this time I should ask her to let me cum in her mouth. Once again, I hesitated.

'Well? OK - nothing from you.' She spoke.

Jenny said, 'I have one more item to share with you. Before last night, when was the last time you had sex with Mom?'

Even though she continued to stroke me, my fire started to go out.

'Maybe about a year ago.'

'Did you ever ask her why she stopped?'

I thought about it. I never did. I just assumed age reduced the hormones. I do remember the last couple of times before the stoppage she didn't seem into it.

'I guess I never did.'

'Do you want to know why?'

'Mom and I never really spoke about sex. We let our actions talk. When she lost interest, that was a good enough answer. Sad to say, when I started watching porn, I was totally satisfied, but hoped things would change.'

'Did it cross your mind that maybe ... Mom was having an affair?'

'No! I never thought that. She would never do that.'

'Mom is having an affair.'

I almost fainted. I knew I would never cheat on her and expected she would do the same. How could she do that to me! It makes perfect sense. Out of town trips to see a 'friend'. No affection let alone sex.

'I am going to find who she is having an affair with, and I will...I will...I don't know what I will do.'

Throughout all this, Jenny continued to stroke my cock. It seemed disgusting now for her to do that. I was going limp in her warm hand.

Getting up, getting dressed and traveling to her out of town friend's house was the plan.

'Daddy?'

I snapped out of my reverie.

'Yes'

'She is having the affair with a female.'

'No, no, no, no! She can't like women more than me. What have I done. I have been so selfish. She loves sucking my cock! Whenever I ask her to do it, she does.'

'You know why? Because she makes Mom feel special and this person puts Mom's sexual needs first. You never did.

I know who it is. Would you like to know?'

I shivered; I am really afraid to know which female is having sex with my wife. If I know, what would I do with that information? No, I don't want to know. Yes, I want to know. No, I don't want to know. I was going crazy.

'No, I would not like to know.'

'Daddy?'

I snapped back, 'What!'

'You need to know it is me.'

I was paralyzed with shock. I couldn't speak.

'Let me explain how it happened. Mom calls it an affair; I call it an incestual relationship between mother and daughter. Good news is you can relate to that type of relationship.

You were out of town. We went out to dinner. She was upset. She explained that you were selfish in your sexual relations. You required her to always suck your cock, but you never performed oral on her when asked.

She knew she was good and that you liked the cock sucking, but she longed for you between her legs. She told me you would never do that for her.

We killed two bottles of wine which made me a little woozy and feeling good. At home, she suggested changing into our bed clothes and then watch a movie. I wore my t-shirt and panties bedtime clothes.

Mom wore the baby doll top I wore this morning for you, but no bottom! I was surprised but let it pass. It was the first time I had seen Mom's breasts and vagina like that. I was amazed how much I liked looking at her body. It was like looking into a mirror.

She streamed from her phone a lesbian porn movie on the TV. At first, I was shocked, but then settled into the tenderness of how they addressed each other's needs. I was turned on. My nipples were hard, and my pussy was wet.

Mom snuggled up next to me, put her arm around me. She caressed my face and turned it away from the video to her. She moved in to kiss me. Not a normal Mom Daughter kiss. I kissed her back in the same way.

'Baby, I love you.'

'Mom, I love you to.'

'Baby, I will show you how much I love you in a very special way.'

'Mom, I am ready to do whatever you want.'

We started kissing again. Our tongues did a dance. I undid the ribbons of her top letting it fall off her shoulders. I gently touched her huge breasts and caressed her puffy nipples.

She lifted up and removed my t-shirt. She placed her hands on my breasts then licked and sucked my nipples. I was really getting turned on. What we were doing seemed so natural.

I moved one hand down between her legs. I gently squeezed the labia and moved up to the swollen clitoris. I gently brushed it. I pushed two fingers into her pussy. She sighed.

'Baby, I am getting wet. Please don't stop.'

'Mom, I need to do more.'

'Baby, I would like that a lot.'

We stayed engaged until I motioned for her to lay back. I moved down between her legs. I looked her in the eye as I began licking her labia from top to bottom, sticking my tongue into her wet pussy. Curling my fingers up to touch her inner vagina wall.

She was raising her hips to meet my tongue and fingers. She was so turned on.'

I screamed, 'Stop! Stop talking about this! I get the picture. I know where this is going. You and Mom fucking each other. I get it. I admit I didn't take care of Mom. OK? I admit it. You are better at sex with Mom then me. I'm done. I have learned my lesson.'

'Daddy, it gets better. You will like this part. Obviously, Mom and I have a special relationship. I have never been with other women and don't plan to. I like having sex with men.

Like I said before, I love huge cocks. I think I am better at fellatio than Mom. She would argue that, so she set up a challenge. She would suck your cock while I watched. If she made you cum with a blowjob, I then had to make you cum in my mouth with a blowjob within 12 hours. If the time elapsed, I could not do anything for you.

She really believed that it would be impossible. That you would like porn more than having incestual sex with his daughter. She left early so that I had enough time.

However, I had to tease you enough where you made me suck your cock.

I couldn't just walk into your room and say Daddy I am going to suck your cock and do it even though I wanted to.