All Comments on 'Daddy Quickies Vol. 02'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

My goodness, that was hot! It was made even better by your disclaimer: “I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future.” So while yes, I’d love to see what happens next for these two, I really can’t wait to see who’s next up on deck! Really fantastic work!

halonguehalonguealmost 3 years ago

Amazing! Listening to someone cum while they're thinking about you is one of the hottest things there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two nice quickie. Great job! gorgeously hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every dad should be allowed to fuck his daughter(s) as often as he wants too. No holes barred. Use a condom in her pussy (unless she's ok with daddy getting her pregnant) then squeeze the contents into her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After the kiss ended, she stood, looked down at me and said “never again with your assistant, and don’t make me have to make you fire that bitch! You will keep it for me and me alone for now on!”

FloatingdadFloatingdadalmost 3 years ago

Very hot encounter. Lots of things happen when secrets are suddenly revealed.

GmanicGmanicalmost 3 years ago

I am loving these. I have only just cum to the previous one and I am hard again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your stories make me miss my Papa. Mmmm,,, thank you

WordWrightWordWrightover 2 years ago

>> I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. <<

That’s a respectable decision. Too often these things turn into a quest of more sex, more deviancy, more participant - more, more, more. A good tale can be, *should be*, limited to the bare essentials needed by the writer to make the point.

WSM98WSM98about 2 years ago

Okay, that was stupid hot. I only wish they could've had penetrative sex.

MikeykeithMikeykeith7 months ago

LOVE THIS!!!

GREAT TALENT GIRLWITHAGIFT...

readyfreddy555readyfreddy5553 months ago

He filled his little girl's mouth with the sperm that made her,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES