Daddy Quickies Vol. 08

Story Info
A Daddy pretends to be someone else with estranged daughter.
2.9k words
4.61
60.4k
89

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These quickies are meant to be glimpses into the lives of Daddies who fuck their daughters. I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. You'll surely be left with questions or the desire for more, but I encourage you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks and see where the story takes you.

All characters are 18+

****

I got settled at my desk, positioned my nearly naked body just right, and clicked to begin the session.

Four viewpoints of an interior bedroom appeared on my screen. The cameras were placed like always, one pointed toward the foot of the bed, one from each side, and my favorite, one from above. I clicked the first, and it filled the screen.

"There you are, Daddy. I missed you."

"Hi, angel. Daddy missed you too."

I consumed the vision of a beautiful woman seated at the end of the bed with her crossed legs dangling over the edge. Her hair was done in messy waves that almost brushed the tops of her thighs. It was blonde now, but I knew she spent a lot of time making it so.

The way her hair draped over one shoulder hid one of her breasts from me, but the other was encased in the purple, see-through cup of a bra that held her fullness as if presenting me with a prize. Her nipple could be seen clearly, not only because it was darker than the surrounding flesh, but also because it was stiff and pushing against the fabric.

Her stomach was smooth and rounded slightly from her seated position. I couldn't see more with her legs crossed, but knowing her, she had a scrap of material covering her pussy that matched her bra and a light layer of makeup partially masking the reddened skin of the cloud-shaped birthmark she was born with. If I didn't know of its existence, I may never have paid it much mind, but the way it lay on her inner thigh, so close to the treasure of her cunt, had me thinking of it often.

"I'm sorry about last week. Did you get my message?"

"Yes. You didn't have to pay for the time anyway, but I appreciate it."

"Then what do you say?"

Her cheeks blushed with pink. "Thank you, Daddy."

She was fulfilling my fantasy. She did so every Tuesday at 6pm. But if she ever tried to claim she didn't enjoy giving in to my faked authority or that she didn't come hard pretending to by my daughter, I'd call her a fucking liar. Her enjoyment only made it better for me, because while she thought we were role-playing, I knew better.

We were estranged. Had been for five, almost six years. Her mother threw me out when I finally crossed a line in the bedroom. She'd reluctantly called me 'Daddy' for years, trying to be the wife who gave me whatever I needed, but when I called her 'Samantha' one night while I came inside her, it was over. I had explicit instructions to stay away from both of them after that.

Now, I had Sam in my life again. Every week. Finding her was a complete fluke, but after I came to terms with her career choice, I decided to kill several birds with one stone. Sexual gratification with no hassle, insert myself, albeit superficially, into Samantha's life again, and finally, experience my ultimate fantasy manifested in the realest way I would ever get.

The money was no issue. I spent over 1K a month for the pleasure of those things and gifted her with more funds anonymously during her live sessions open to whomever was willing to pay.

Would I have been happier if my 25 year old daughter accepted the truth, sought me out, and lived with me as man and woman? Of course, but my wife had probably poisoned Samantha's mind too much for that to be possible.

"You look pretty tonight, sweet girl. Let Daddy see all of you."

She stood. Her head was out of frame, but her body filled it nicely. Sure enough there was matching purple covering her bare mound, its floss-like strings disappearing over the crests of her hips.

"Turn around."

She moved and I followed a purple path to where it intersected with two other strings just south of the dimples of her back. One of those lines ran straight down her center and vanished between the cheeks of the hottest ass I'd ever seen. Every time I saw it, I wanted to fist each side while I buried my face between them.

"Keep your back to Daddy. Take everything off."

Her hands appeared behind her back to unsnap the hooks of her bra. The sides sprang open and with a wiggle, she worked the shoulder straps down her arms. The bra was tossed out of frame before her thumbs hooked the lines at her hips, pulling each one away from her body dramatically as she bent over.

"Fuck, angel. Daddy can see everything."

The once hidden strip of purple peeled away revealing the ruched skin around her tiny asshole and her puffy, almost pristine looking vulva.

Panties gone, she stood.

"Turn around. Let Daddy see his pretty girl's tits."

When she could see her own monitor again, she took notice of my appreciation. "What's in your underwear, Daddy?" She smirked.

Watching her hard nipples sit atop her impressively perky-for-their-size tits, like they were waiting, begging for my mouth, I pushed my boxers down my hips to show her, careful not to let more than my bearded chin appear in the frame.

My hard cock slapped against my stomach, flinging pre-cum onto my skin. I picked it up at the base and waved it slightly back and forth.

"This is Daddy's cock, angel. It's big and hard right now, because you're so beautiful. Sit on the bed and spread your legs for me."

She did whatever I told her to do. Always. She called me 'Daddy.' She fucked herself with the replica of my cock I'd molded and sent to her mail service. She acted out any scenario I wanted, regardless of how depraved. She could even come at my command.

It had taken awhile, months in fact, to produce a real, shaking orgasm. She'd faked it up until then and I didn't confront her about it. It was unconventional, but her chosen trade was really just acting. But the first time she came for real, she surprised herself and couldn't deny that her acting skills paled in comparison to the real thing. In that moment, she fully became mine, submitting entirely, and getting off on me every time thereafter.

Her cunt was remarkable in its simplicity. She was clean shaven and shaped like the finest illustrator had drawn a 3D rendering of a textbook vagina between her legs. I'd never seen another one like it and many of her clients apparently hadn't either, if the public comments were to be believed.

"Good girl. That's what Daddy's cock wants. It wants to slide inside you."

She wasn't making eye contact with the camera, watching me on the monitor instead. So, I gave her a show. I slid my hand slowly up my cock from the base, stopping to squeeze myself with only the head poking above my fist. A stream of pre-cum flowed from the tip and down the underside of my crown and then over my knuckles.

"I love it when you do that," she whispered, breaking character and showing me a glimpse of the daughter I'd known. The woman who wanted me more every time we met over the internet.

"You want to taste it, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I moved my hand up to my mouth and licked away the salty arousal. She moaned, which only made my dick leak more.

"Put your feet up on the bed and spread your legs wider."

While she did, I tabbed through the other camera angles, but decided to keep my original view. Her birthmark called to me. I wished she would show it off instead of hiding it. I imagined how I would kiss it on my way to her pussy.

"When's the last time you had a tongue in your pussy?"

I lazily stroked my cock waiting for her answer. Sometimes, I teased us both until we only had 15 minutes left. The orgasms of those nights made me dizzy and nearly blind. Other nights, I'd come as soon as I could so we could talk. And sometimes, I pushed to see how many times she or I could come. Four was my record. Seven was hers.

"Three days ago," she whispered, still surprised I wanted to hear these things or hesitant to insert too much real life into our sessions. I needed it though.

"Man or woman?" Her answer could be either, I'd learned.

"Man."

I squeezed my cock. "Did you come on his face?"

She moved like she was going to close her legs, but thought better of it and squirmed a little instead. I watched her pussy closely, waiting to see it get wet.

"I did, Daddy."

"Mmmm, good girl. Did you let him put his cock inside your little pussy?"

She nodded and then said, "Yes Daddy."

"I bet you'd feel so good wrapped tight around Daddy's big cock." I smirked as she squirmed again, eyes still off to the side, presumably focused on the cock in question. "Is Daddy making your little pussy wet?"

"Yes. I love watching you do that."

"Spread yourself open and tell me why you love it."

The fingers of one hand appeared just above her slit. She used two and slipped them between her lips before opening them as wide as she could. Her flesh was wet and pink all around her entrance. Her clit peeked out from its hood, round and red with need.

"I like making you hard, Daddy. It gets so big. I like watching you make yourself feel good pretending you're fucking me."

"It doesn't have to be pretend, baby. Daddy wants to fuck you so bad. It's all I think about."

It wasn't quite a lie. My thoughts somehow always circled around to slamming my cock inside her.

"I..." she paused, which was unlike her. She was confidence personified. "I think about you too."

My hand stopped stroking at her admission. Of course the lines became blurred from time to time. It was easy to convince myself the shit she said was true. I was careful with my heart because she was paid to tell me what I wanted to hear.

"Is that true?"

She looked at her camera as if to make eye contact. "Yes."

Not 'Yes, Daddy.' Just, 'yes.' She was telling me the truth as herself.

"Rub your clit. Slowly." I waited impatiently for the hand at her pussy to start its teasing. When her finger made contact, she shuddered. "Tell me what you think about."

Her eyes closed. "I..."

"Stop."

She froze and looked at the monitor then the camera.

"Keep your eyes on me."

She resumed masturbating for me.

"I think about what you might look like. I think about how wet your voice makes me. I dream about getting woken up by your whispers in my ear. I make myself come in the middle of the night, wishing I could just roll over and fuck you."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers even while her wet pussy was staring me in the face. I could almost come from looking in her eyes. They were my eyes. Hazel, though they looked more brown under her lights.

I was speechless, but I thought she might be able to hear how hard my heart was beating.

"I use your cock almost every day."

"Fuck, baby. Tell me how you use my cock when you're all alone. When you're not putting on a show for anyone."

"I use it just like I would use the real thing." Her breathing quickened, but her voice remained even, if not a bit too quiet for my liking. "I rub my clit while I suck on it."

"Jesus Christ." I grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard.

"Then I slide it inside my pussy or my ass and fuck it. I always get off imagining you shooting cum inside me."

"Get it. Now."

She leaned to the side and returned with the fake version of the erection I held in my hand.

"Lay back. Talk to me up above and fuck your hot cunt with my cock."

Sam scooted her body to the middle of her bed and lay flat. I found the camera angle looking down on her and watched as she spread a generous amount of lube around the silicone dick. My hands tried to mimic her movements on my own flesh.

"More than anything I want to crawl between your thighs and fuck you until you scream for me."

"God, I want your cock, Daddy."

She slid the head of my cock between her folds and worked her hips against it.

"That's it, angel. Tease your hard little clit with my dick." I brushed my fingertips around the leaking slit at my tip.

"You feel so good, Daddy."

"Yeah? You want my cock for real, baby?"

She was moaning and biting her lower lip, but she stopped long enough to say, "Yes!"

"Show me how you want me to fuck you."

The words were barely out of my mouth before the end of the toy was swallowed by her pussy.

"Play with your tits too."

Her free hand practically slapped against her skin as she grabbed and brutally squeezed her own breast. All the while, she looked at me and fucked herself with my cock. In and out by varying degrees.

"You want me rough or sweet, little girl?"

"I need you to fuck me hard first. You can love me after."

"Fuck baby, I'm in love with you already."

She cried out as my words and my cock penetrated her fully.

"Fuck me, angel. Show me how you want it."

She pulled the toy all the way out before shoving it back inside. I fucked my fist the same way. After a few minutes, she was sliding it in and out fast, letting go of very little length before making it disappear again. She plucked at one nipple then the other, panting like she was in a race, desperately reaching for the finish line.

I fisted myself fast and hard. Between the two of us, the sounds of sex competed with our breathing and our groans. It was always hot, but something about that night, by daughter crying out to me, begging me please, made it feel next level. Made it feel life changing.

I inched closer and closer to the edge. It was too fast, but fuck, it felt so good. I had to know if I could trust what I felt. Trust her.

"I'm so close, Daddy. You're gonna make me come."

"Me too, angel. I'm harder than I've ever been. Tell me you want me."

"I want you. So much. I can't... Oh, fuck! I can't come anymore without thinking about you."

I wanted to believe her because I couldn't come without her either. I hadn't been inside a woman in eight months. No one was her. No one made me hard like her.

"Did you pretend it was my tongue inside your cunt three days ago?"

At my question, she cried out and her hips thrust into the air like she could feel my mouth sucking on her clit.

"Yes!"

"Fuck!" I gripped the arm of my chair so hard I thought I might snap it off. Cum was already oozing from my cock like it always did before my actual climax made it shoot across my body or up into the air.

"Were you thinking of me while he fucked you?"

She was shaking with tearless sobs. "I was, Daddy." She slammed the cock in and out of her cunt like she hated that she liked it so much. Needed it so much.

"Tell me your name," I demanded. Before she could refuse, I added, "I want to come deep inside you screaming your name, filling your pussy."

She'd given me a fake name all those months ago but I refused to use it. My daughter's name was sacred to me and her job made it sacred to her. She could never reveal her identity to the men she fucked online. Unless she wanted me like she said she did, she'd lie again.

"I'm coming, Daddy. Oh fuck. Please!"

"Tell me now!"

She threw her hips into the air, yanking my cock from her cunt and unleashing her orgasm in a river of her cum.

I erupted, watching her soak herself and her red sheets. My own cum shot over my head at first then splattered down my bare chest.

"Fuck!" I bellowed, lost in the best nut of my life. I couldn't keep my eyes open from the overload of sensation. "Baby. Ugh! Fuck, yes!"

Just as I started to come down and ease into relief, even as she struggled to find the breath, her shaky voice curled into my ears.

"Samantha. My name is Samantha, but you already knew that, Daddy."